Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm sunbae, ama

1. ISO #101
    Pronouns
    xe/xem/xyr + she/her/hers
    And speaking of social anxiety things, got a good one right now

Me: I hope these longer break downs of games is interesting

The part of my brain that tries to convince me to hate myself and I constantly have to tell to stfu: Literally nobody wants to read walls of text from you about these things, stop it
    if it helps i read the entire thing and appreciate it a lot! your playstyle is one i aspire to a lot so i like reading your thoughts on stuff like this

2. ISO #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#101)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#97)

The part of my brain that tries to convince me to hate myself and I constantly have to tell to stfu: Literally nobody wants to read walls of text from you about these things, stop it
    if it helps i read the entire thing and appreciate it a lot! your playstyle is one i aspire to a lot so i like reading your thoughts on stuff like this
    It does, thanks! I wasn't sure if that what was being asked or if I was just going off on irrelevant tangents with walls of text with everyone reading it all

lol

But I'm really glad it's at least interesting/enjoyable to some and makes me feel way less awkward about it
    Last edited by Sunbae; June 23rd, 2022 at 02:17 AM.

3. ISO #103
    What are your best strategies for dealing with anxiety?

4. ISO #104
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

I wouldn't be reading this if I wasn't interested. You've got plenty of fascinating insights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranmilia (#192)
    Mafia is a game about losing

5. ISO #105
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    how do i be as cute as u

Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2181)
    ...meow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#10803)
    REVEAL (PART SEVEN)

In first place and winning the Mafia Championship with 99 points is...

@katze (Throne of Lies)!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#174)
    tl;dr: kat called my $%#! small, I townread it
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#8516)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8515)
    The reality is that when you've soft defended half the wolf team, and tried to kill who I perceive as villagers, it's impossible for me to ever take that slot out of the PoE, or even trust them. I feel like they tried to open the PoE by bringing C4 back into the spotlight.
    hey put respect on my name

i also hard defended the other half of the wolfteam
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#39)
    what if kat is vt

would she throw like this
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#1)
    Today we celebrate the life, career, piety, and knowledge of Katze. The one who exposed the world to this truth and gave meaning to life.

Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#42)
    ##Vote Sleep

im tired and feel like staying in bed

also we don’t have enough info to execute someone d1 or something
    This immediately pings me a bit. Partially because i know it's not smart but also seems like he doesn't wanna step on toes so early.
    Yo katze

I feel like this might have been a joke post

But also i feel like there's some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

So can you tell me the rationale behind this post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#738)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#736)
    How confident are you feeling on your kat SR? I'm still only seeing it.
    Like 100% she's either wolf or pr
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#587)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#586)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#584)
    katze is trying to discredit me without even asking why i think she's wolfy LMAO
    im discrediting you because i near-constantly watch you tunnel villagers every game you play

i don't really care why you wolfread me
    I think my ratio of being right to wrong is actually close to as good as yours, it's just when i'm wrong i'm a lot louder about it

also you are either a wolf or a PR, nowhere in between
    There's no inquisitiveness in your posts at all
    you are posting to placate rather than to hunt
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#762)
    Champs Practice Game 2: (Not So) Classic Movies Night 1 Results

Marluxion has died. They were: Town.

Night 1 has ended.

Night 1 ended at 5:00 PM EDT on Sunday, May 2nd, 2021.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2141)
    katze (Vanilla Town)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#2143)
    Wait kat was VT? Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#714)
    Katze is uwu
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#2944)
    Pretty sure Katze is just an innocent memer gamer girl who likes to joke around and play seriously as well and genuinely gets upset when her jokes are taken seriously and her seriousness is taken as jokes

And if she’s maf then she’s just a borderline sociopath memer girl whose jokes are just lies and her seriousness are just lies and everything about her is a lie and if she flips maf this game and I see her say anything remotely scummy in a future game I’m just gonna death tunnel her to the ends of the earth regardless of how genuine her posts may feel
    Quote Originally Posted by AYAYA (#6543)
    signing my posts makes me feel subhuman

- chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#238)
    you're not a reliable source of redcheck yet
    Quote Originally Posted by nutella
    i looked away for five minutes and katze faked a red?
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#5)
    Why are you doing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#11644)
    katze how the hell do you have 225 posts in a dead end phase
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#8832)
    ok katze is trolling me lmao

i feel your pain chloe.

6. ISO #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#103)
    What are your best strategies for dealing with anxiety?
    I'm just some random person and certainly don't have any good advice/answers for anyone else. I just have ways I've thought about it in an effort to compartmentalize it for myself. I don't know if these *are things* or not, it's just how I've viewed it.

I think I have two types of anxiety I deal with. One is anxiety that pops up when I have things I need to be doing, recognize I need to be doing them, and yet can't get myself to do them. This can be as small as "I need to eat" or "I need to clean the kitchen" but find myself doing something else all day that's irrelevant. It can be as large as "Oh god, XYZ is coming up and I have so many things I need to do to get ready for it but I don't know what or how or which order to do them in". It's like you can't force yourself to do something but you can't enjoy anything else until you do it, so you sit around just progressively getting more anxious about these (often totally irrelevant in the long run) things until suddenly you're just having a really bad day, then you get more flustered that you're having such a bad day now when it would take you no time at all to do these things. I've been trying to improve on this type by just taking a deep breath when I recognize it's happening and remind myself it is not a big deal one way or another at all. The world isn't going to end because I didn't do laundry that day or didn't call whatever place I've been putting off calling or going and doing whatever errands I'm putting off. Often this recognition that it's no biggie one way or another calms me down and then, once calm, it's easier to *do the thing* or *decide I'll do it tomorrow and be ok with it*.

The other type is social anxiety and that's the whole voice in the back of my head telling me over and over again how $%#!ty/disliked/unwanted I am during a ton of interactions with others. That one is the one I've been combating harder over the last few years and have gotten WAY better. As dumb as it sound, the tip I received from someone else for "in the moment" help was to give that voice a name and tell it to shut up. I named it Karen, so in my head sometimes I'll get that "why are you talking nobody cares" thought and just mentally roll my eyes and say "shut up karen" and it's shocking how often it's just taken any seriousness/agency/concern from those thoughts and turned them into annoying snippy comments like when some annoying coworker is telling you how to do things you already know how to do. Or like when someone is backseat driving and you're thinking "omg i know how to drive $%#!ing look at your phone or something". And then once you get out of that moment, it's a lot easier to remind yourself that absolutely nobody is thinking of you close to the amount you think they are. Like when you're in a big crowd and you worry about what others are thinking of you, the answer is "they aren't". So it's easy to just take a deep breath and relax about it instead of letting those thoughts build up until you crumble under their weight.

Also, exercise helps

7. ISO #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#104)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#97)

I wouldn't be reading this if I wasn't interested. You've got plenty of fascinating insights.
    My brain is weird but I think I've got some nuggets in there if you sift around the noise lol

8. ISO #108
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#105)
    how do i be as cute as u
    Look in the mirror

9. ISO #109
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    what's the story behind your profile picture?

10. ISO #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#109)
    what's the story behind your profile picture?
    I can't remember the exact lead up or order of things that happened, but i think the gist was that in the discord we were talking about "tall person energy", which turned into talk about heights, at some point i mentioned im short (at least compared to everyone else talking) and amy mentioned being tall. I think she said "its ok, i can reach things on the top shelf for you" or something like that and then i photoshopped this image of amy a amphraos using her height to help my smoll temmie self reach the apple cherios i wanted on the top shelf.

I meant it as a throwaway goofy meme but then i ended up really liking it and so made it my avatar
    Last edited by Sunbae; June 23rd, 2022 at 04:19 PM.

11. ISO #111
    hey! great ama ive been following along and wanted to say so sooner but couldnt because i didnt want people in my ongoing game to realise i was online LOL. anyways just wanted to that you have some really great insight all things mafia related as well outside the game that i find extremely relatable! esp your advice on how to deal with worrying about fixing everything whenever someone had a problem or issue is all round solid advice that took me a while to come to terms with as well!

12. ISO #112
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#111)
    hey! great ama ive been following along and wanted to say so sooner but couldnt because i didnt want people in my ongoing game to realise i was online LOL. anyways just wanted to that you have some really great insight all things mafia related as well outside the game that i find extremely relatable! esp your advice on how to deal with worrying about fixing everything whenever someone had a problem or issue is all round solid advice that took me a while to come to terms with as well!
    Glad to hear it!

And grats on your game! I was keeping up with it and thought you did a great job.

13. ISO #113
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself

14. ISO #114
    Timezone
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    do you have any Mafia advice for me, as either or both alignments
    Last edited by Arete; June 24th, 2022 at 12:30 AM.

15. ISO #115
    Timezone
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    what's something most people you know think is ethically fine that you think is ethically wrong?

what's something that most people you know think is ethically wrong that you think is ethically fine?

16. ISO #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Arete (#113)

I think dark colors just dont work for the joycat. Then theres another series of joycats that i dont even know what they are/mean.

JoyChamp i think is the one i literally made so obviously its S tier
    the color pallet for the other two s-tier are perfect
    the original is an a
    b/c flags are fine but b flag has lighter colors so its higher
    rest of them are either too dark or i dont know wtf they even are/where they came from

17. ISO #117
    Timezone
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#116)
    rest of them are either too dark or i dont know wtf they even are/where they came from
    I'm not sure if you want to know, but from left to right in tier D, there's joy_MU, joy_ace, joy_hydra, joy_nerd (that's me), joy_garlic, joy_mirror, joy_wolf, joycrab, joy_shrimp, joywowee, joy_breadcat, joy_Weezer, joy_joystick, and joy_tree (in the sense of forgetting to submit an action in a mafia game)

18. ISO #118
    Also, I don't think it can be a joycat if its not a damn cat

get these other things out of here. would put them F tier if it existed

19. ISO #119
    Pronouns
    the only take that matters is joymu in D tier so the list has been deemed acceptable

20. ISO #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Arete (#117)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#116)
    I'm not sure if you want to know, but from left to right in tier D, there's joy_MU, joy_ace, joy_hydra, joy_nerd (that's me), joy_garlic, joy_mirror, joy_wolf, joycrab, joy_shrimp, joywowee, joy_breadcat, joy_Weezer, joy_joystick, and joy_tree (in the sense of forgetting to submit an action in a mafia game)
    I actually did want to know, thanks. I'm now laughing at the idea of getting to post "i swear if the vig joytreed ima be furious" in a game so it can move up to C tier

21. ISO #121
    also joy_joystick loses points for not being joy_stick

22. ISO #122
    Pronouns
    @Arete you should tell the original tree story

23. ISO #123
    Timezone
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#122)
    this is Sunbae's AMA thread, not mine!

24. ISO #124
    Pronouns
    okay but consider

i wasn't asking

25. ISO #125
    Timezone
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#124)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arete (#123)
    okay but consider

i wasn't asking
    I don't want to take up his AMA with FoL stories unless he's okay with it

26. ISO #126
    Hit me with it :eyes: (if you dont mind)

27. ISO #127
    also this one is b tier

28. ISO #128
    Timezone
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#126)
    alright

this was a couple years back, so I might mix up a few of the details, but the core of this should be correct

Once upon a time, someone on FoL had the bright idea of running SFoL 63: Triple Threat. The exact details of this setup aren't important, except that it was sort of semi-open-ish, in the sense of there being a list of roles that could exist, with the randing rules for those roles publicly known; if you've ever seen one of the variants of the Town of Salem setup that have been adapted for forum play, imagine something generally along those lines.

At the time when this story takes place, there were two "Blue Dragon" (wolves) left, and one specific wolf role that was confirmed to be in the game. The town had narrowed down the PoE for that wolf role to mechanically include only a small number of players.

Two of these players were Whysper, who was essentially a redirector, and Gorta, who was essentially a vigilante. Importantly, at that point in the game with the existing wolf flips, neither of those actions were fakeable by scum, unless the vigilante cross-killed with the scum nightkill target. Town came up with a foolproof plan: Gorta would shoot Whysper, and Whysper would redirect Gorta's night action onto Alice, another slot in the mechanical PoE (and, as it happened, the actual wolf role that they were looking for). Everyone agrees to follow the plan.

The plan was mechanically flawless. So they quickhammer another player, and all go to sleep.

As a note, this game had 48/24 phases.

At this point I'm sitting in informed spec chat along with several other players. We're generally commiserating about how we think the living Blue Dragon is really playing better than the Town, and just got really unlucky with the other multiball scum faction kind of immediately all dying, and generally expressing sympathy for the position of being in a mechanical lock. Someone points out that technically the town has to all follow the plan, but obviously they will, right? Except, as the hours pass, the hosts periodically report that Gorta still hasn't submitted his action. Finally, the night action deadline comes and goes; Gorta does show up, after that, and try to submit an action, but with the deadline having long since passed it's not counted.

Day breaks, and our hero posts the following explanation:

Quote Originally Posted by Gorta
    I had to leave for yard work at the EoD yesterday and forgot to submit my action

Town, unsurprisingly, is skeptical:

Quote Originally Posted by Centuries
    really now
    Like I forgot about it entirely
    really?

you forgot about it?
    I went to trim trees about 30 minutes before someone hammered and I forgot to put my action in
    Quote Originally Posted by Whysper
    You know, I knew he was going to say this…
    screw off with that
    It’s his only move to delay to the next night
    Finally, we get the message that codified 'tree' as a verb:

The damn trees made me forget
    From there, the outcome is pretty unsurprising. Gorta is assumed to be outed, is executed, and flips town. The next day, Alice is literally outed as one of the remaining evils, and is openwolfing, but for some reason, rather than executing her, town decides to execute Seth, a modified vengeful that automatically kills the first voter; they initially try to force Leafia (the other non-Alice wolf) to be the first voter, but for some reason after Leafia refuses they manage to talk themselves into just letting the vengeful shot hit Whysper; Surge is executed, Whysper dies, and wolves get enough kills in the night to win.

(for the record, Gorta has expressed general fine-ness with 'tree' as a meme/slang term, it's not mean or anything)
    Last edited by Arete; June 24th, 2022 at 01:57 AM.

29. ISO #129
    Quote Originally Posted by Arete (#114)
    do you have any Mafia advice for me, as either or both alignments
    I think the main thing I'd note is that sometimes you'll make these really good observations and then just kind of, throw them away/not do anything with them/back off them/defer to others in a way that makes you lose some win equity those observations brought you. I'll make a few examples and hope they come off as constructive.

In your Swag City game, you made a really great observation on the game state that pointed towards one of the main suspects not being likely to be the last wolf.

the thing I'm currently stuck on is, if it's JC, what were wolves even doing n3

like -- Wisdom's tracker claim could have been true, if JC is town, if Yolo holstered n3, maybe it wouldn't have been the optimal play but it could have happened. If JC is wolf JK I don't think he ?ever? holsters night 1? and if wolves knew for sure that Wisdom was fake, then not killing her is a huge risk, like, if Wisdom had been a VT rather than the ENV, and the ENV wasn't one of my clears, but the shot had been the same, we would basically have mechlock today

also if JC is wolf then not jailkeeping Yolo is really weird (though again they could have jailkept an ENVread)
    This is an absolutely wonderful and astute pick up that comes from a big picture view of everything that's happened. Regardless of the postings going on, with this description, that person just isn't going to be a wolf. You've recognized that in the world where they are a wolf, the wolf actions don't line up whatsoever (and you know the players involved aren't going to be punting with terrible night actions).

Once you make it, you need to trust it. You even build on it:

why would Wisdom LITERALLY EVER die if it's Kajot

I know I just said that about JC but it's even more obviously true for Kajot
    You are, again, exactly correct for correct reasons. But at the last moment:

##Vote JohnCarter

I know how that feeling is. You just * know * that the game does not make sense if thing A is true, but everyone else isn't so sure and the game seems * so hard * if thing A is false, so you close your eyes and hope it's just true. Those are the critical moments you have to just say “no, this is wrong and it's a critically needed chop for the wolves and I will fight against it even if it means the game is really hard”. Because sometimes the game is really hard and the only way to win it is to have * somebody * willing to stand their ground on good observations.

In team mafia you are * so close * to absolutely incredible gamestate reads. You not only call out silverkeith throughout the day but you also see entirely through a post I make trying to make SK out to be a villager. I make the argument that him applying pressure to me on day 1 for “bussing” nic cage when nic flips villager means he wasn't trying to piggyback off of a flip to make us look bad or anything, wasn't trying to defend the wagon cause he was pushing it too, and so he's probably a villager. You flat out call it out as exactly what it is:

ok having checked the post in question I think it would be a villagery lack of TMI for an inexperienced or bad wolf but SK is neither and faking not knowing what alignment someone is going to flip by e.g. shading them as a potential busser on a village wagon isn't that hard

depending on the alignments of everyone but Nick Cage that he talks about it could also be a case of '[correct read] is true if [player] flips [alignment they aren't],' which is a tactic wolves sometimes use in order to look like they're townsiding without having to actually commit to any level of townsidiness that lasts past the flip (although if you're town I don't expect you to find that take persuasive)
    This is, to the letter, exactly what the posts were doing. It's “distancing” that doesn't ever actually get to the point where we have to do anything about it from SK's end. It's an entirely w/w interaction on both ends and clears like 3 villagers. I vividly recall reading this post and thinking “fuuuuuuck” because I think I've tied myself to SK way harder than I meant to.

Meanwhile, the thread is focused on burying a villa jailkeeper claim. I get it, it makes sense, but you make a second really great observation down the stretch:

normal brain: 'Duk3 is an outed wolf so wolves would want to bus him'

glowy brain: 'I townread 90 percent of the wagon so there probably isn't that much bussing going on'
    With your feelings on SK, us, Eva, and Duke, you're able to recognize that “if Duke is a wolf he's outed, yet there's no bussing”. It's so close to just recognizing that Duke isn't the best vote today (so unlikely to be a wolf with that game state if those thoughts are correct) and you even say the team thinks maybe the town should have voted Yolo/SK slot instead. In this example you've recognized a likely wolf, what they were doing, tied them to another good wolf, and started having the “wait, something is off here” wheels start turning. But again, you * know * things don't make sense if A is true (if duk3 is a wolf, he's outed, yet there's no bussing?) but everyone else seems so sure A is true and it's going to be * so hard * to do anything about it if it's false so you just roll with it. Sometimes though, the easy thing is wrong again.

I don't wanna like, go too deep on it with many more games or anything and pile on it, but I hope these examples show what I mean about your great observations and my advice is “when you recognize that something doesn't make sense, even if it's hard, stick to it. Your observational skills and your understanding of more macro game state reads are top notch and potentially game swinging, and you need to trust yourself on them and stick up for them more instead of just hoping you live in the easy world”.

30. ISO #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Arete (#128)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#126)
    alright

this was a couple years back, so I might mix up a few of the details, but the core of this should be correct

Once upon a time, someone on FoL had the bright idea of running SFoL 63: Triple Threat. The exact details of this setup aren't important, except that it was sort of semi-open-ish, in the sense of there being a list of roles that could exist, with the randing rules for those roles publicly known; if you've ever seen one of the variants of the Town of Salem setup that have been adapted for forum play, imagine something generally along those lines.

At the time when this story takes place, there were two "Blue Dragon" (wolves) left, and one specific wolf role that was confirmed to be in the game. The town had narrowed down the PoE for that wolf role to mechanically include only a small number of players.

Two of these players were Whysper, who was essentially a redirector, and Gorta, who was essentially a vigilante. Importantly, at that point in the game with the existing wolf flips, neither of those actions were fakeable by scum, unless the vigilante cross-killed with the scum nightkill target. Town came up with a foolproof plan: Gorta would shoot Whysper, and Whysper would redirect Gorta's night action onto Alice, another slot in the mechanical PoE (and, as it happened, the actual wolf role that they were looking for). Everyone agrees to follow the plan.

The plan was mechanically flawless. So they quickhammer another player, and all go to sleep.

As a note, this game had 48/24 phases.

At this point I'm sitting in informed spec chat along with several other players. We're generally commiserating about how we think the living Blue Dragon is really playing better than the Town, and just got really unlucky with the other multiball scum faction kind of immediately all dying, and generally expressing sympathy for the position of being in a mechanical lock. Someone points out that technically the town has to all follow the plan, but obviously they will, right? Except, as the hours pass, the hosts periodically report that Gorta still hasn't submitted his action. Finally, the night action deadline comes and goes; Gorta does show up, after that, and try to submit an action, but with the deadline having long since passed it's not counted.

Day breaks, and our hero posts the following explanation:

I had to leave for yard work at the EoD yesterday and forgot to submit my action

Town, unsurprisingly, is skeptical:

really now
    really?

you forgot about it?
    I went to trim trees about 30 minutes before someone hammered and I forgot to put my action in
    You know, I knew he was going to say this…
    screw off with that
    It’s his only move to delay to the next night
    Finally, we get the message that codified 'tree' as a verb:

The damn trees made me forget
    From there, the outcome is pretty unsurprising. Gorta is assumed to be outed, is executed, and flips town. The next day, Alice is literally outed as one of the remaining evils, and is openwolfing, but for some reason, rather than executing her, town decides to execute Seth, a modified vengeful that automatically kills the first voter; they initially try to force Leafia (the other non-Alice wolf) to be the first voter, but for some reason after Leafia refuses they manage to talk themselves into just letting the vengeful shot hit Whysper; Surge is executed, Whysper dies, and wolves get enough kills in the night to win.

(for the record, Gorta has expressed general fine-ness with 'tree' as a meme/slang term, it's not mean or anything)
    LMFAO that one is a great story

31. ISO #131
    "do you have any Mafia advice for me, as either or both alignments"

i'd actually be fascinated with your answer to this question for me too, if thats okay?

also, when are you hosting that zelda mash/next game?

what are your top 5 favourite songs (at least one has to be non-metric)

32. ISO #132
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#108)
    how do i be as cute as u
    Look in the mirror
    it didnt work, any tips?

...meow?
    REVEAL (PART SEVEN)

@katze (Throne of Lies)!
    The reality is that when you've soft defended half the wolf team, and tried to kill who I perceive as villagers, it's impossible for me to ever take that slot out of the PoE, or even trust them. I feel like they tried to open the PoE by bringing C4 back into the spotlight.

what if kat is vt

Today we celebrate the life, career, piety, and knowledge of Katze. The one who exposed the world to this truth and gave meaning to life.

##Vote Sleep

This immediately pings me a bit. Partially because i know it's not smart but also seems like he doesn't wanna step on toes so early.
    Yo katze

But also i feel like there's some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

katze is trying to discredit me without even asking why i think she's wolfy LMAO
    im discrediting you because i near-constantly watch you tunnel villagers every game you play

I think my ratio of being right to wrong is actually close to as good as yours, it's just when i'm wrong i'm a lot louder about it

Night 1 has ended.

katze (Vanilla Town)
    Wait kat was VT? Lol.
    Katze is uwu
    Pretty sure Katze is just an innocent memer gamer girl who likes to joke around and play seriously as well and genuinely gets upset when her jokes are taken seriously and her seriousness is taken as jokes

And if she’s maf then she’s just a borderline sociopath memer girl whose jokes are just lies and her seriousness are just lies and everything about her is a lie and if she flips maf this game and I see her say anything remotely scummy in a future game I’m just gonna death tunnel her to the ends of the earth regardless of how genuine her posts may feel

- chloe
    Why are you doing this?

i feel your pain chloe.

33. ISO #133
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#131)

i'd actually be fascinated with your answer to this question for me too, if thats okay?

i'd also be fascinated with their answer to this for me tbh, sunbae is someone i look up to and also talking mafia is kinda fun sometimes since its the pros of playing mafia without the cons of playing mafia (playing mafia)

also because i want sunbae to talk more

...meow?
    REVEAL (PART SEVEN)

@katze (Throne of Lies)!

what if kat is vt

##Vote Sleep

Yo katze

Night 1 has ended.

katze (Vanilla Town)
    Wait kat was VT? Lol.
    Katze is uwu

- chloe
    Why are you doing this?

i feel your pain chloe.

34. ISO #134
    five people have died Apoc's Avatar Game Manager

Also what age bracket are you in? Something I've never thought about before now

35. ISO #135
    Best story about getting drunk(if any)?

One you are willing to share ofc

36. ISO #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Arete (#115)
    what's something most people you know think is ethically fine that you think is ethically wrong?

what's something that most people you know think is ethically wrong that you think is ethically fine?
    Im not really sure, nothing jumps out.

I guess I know a lot of people who think it's right to cheat on taxes and that those who do so are just smarter than everyone else. I think it's $%#!ed up cause that's where the money for schooling and infrastructure and communal spaces in the place I live comes from. I want my city, state, country to be able to pay for $%#! to make things better. I have no issues paying mine every year and every time I drive by some construction making new roads, a library, or other things that make my area better I know it was worth it. (actual usage of funding and allocation is a totally different topic that I refuse to get into, but the act of paying taxes itself is what im talking about).

I know I've worked at a few places long term and I have lied in every single application and job interview I've ever done. People may think that's wrong but if they are basing pay on wanting to give me an increase then guess what, I am saying I made more at my current place than I really did. I'll also hype myself up with exaggerations and outright lies of responsibilities at previous places to suit what the new job is looking for. They'll train me and I'll pick up on anything I might not have actually known in time. I've never had a single problem once hired and I know for a fact some of those things I made up are reasons I was hired before.

37. ISO #137

I don't really have much advice for you on the werewolf front. You're someone I go to for help and don't think I can offer much in return in specific improvements. You recently bested me in the Org game and in that game I thought you played really well. I think you correctly identified some pushable villagers and just refused to let them happen, you voted correctly at the end of the game, and you positioned yourself well so that the vig shot me over you. In Rocks Fall you correctly identified that I was being $%#! as a villager and refused to policy me even though you wanted to but your reasons for finding me to be a villager were really good and you were able to sort through the bull$%#! well. Cog Psy you got chopped but like, the game had multiple dead villagers telling people not to do it (including at least one that was ableto dead post and said so) and if the village refuses thats not really on you. There's just nothing that really jumps out at me to say "oh yeah, do that differently."

It's so hard for me to run a big mash here because you have to lock it in weeks and weeks and weeks in advance. My schedules rather erratic and if I ever have a week to $%#! around and run a werewolf game I don't know it in far enough advance to run it. I'd like to run my Danganronpa game (its the one fully designed at this point) sometime but I just don't know when it'll be.

Top 5 favorite songs is hard. It varies so much on mood, what im looking for, what ive listened to recently, etc. I'll instead grab my top 5 listened to songs not including metric from my account:

38. ISO #138
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#132)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#108)
    how do i be as cute as u
    Look in the mirror
    it didnt work, any tips?
    Grab some windex and paper towels, then clean it!

39. ISO #139
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#133)

i'd also be fascinated with their answer to this for me tbh, sunbae is someone i look up to and also talking mafia is kinda fun sometimes since its the pros of playing mafia without the cons of playing mafia (playing mafia)

also because i want sunbae to talk more
    You are literally the champion of mafia lmao

You have also bested me in like, every game we've played against each other where i was playing the whole game that i can remember

You've, on your own, pulled back from the main thing I would have said last year which was chill out on the FPS stuff.

Chatting about mafia is really fun for those reasons you said (my old site used to chat about games all the time and what we were doing/how it went down and people would get better and better. feel like thats the one thing i miss from there compared to here cause it rarely happens here).

40. ISO #140
    I went to play some horse at the local gym the other day and lebron james came over to ask me if i had any advice on his jumper

well, not really but the werewolf equivalent just happened ( )

41. ISO #141
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#134)
    How short is short?

between 5 9 and a half and 5 10 and a half depending on how much im slouching

in the 27-35 age bracket

42. ISO #142
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#135)

no real good drunk stories. just standard goofy "had fun with friends responsibly and sometimes irresponsibly but nothing overly interesting" hang outs a lot

i lived about 50 yards from a steak n shake in college so we'd have many nights of stumbling over there at 2am for fries and shakes and having someone falling asleep at the table before we were done

43. ISO #143
    To those that asked about mafia stuff towards their game, if i find time/energy i might do something for you like i did for arete with specific examples but the difference is the arete one was in my head already (due to part of it directly involving me) and nothing jumps to mind for both of you so i'd have to like, actually dig through games and meeeh right now.

I have no problems with more questions on my own stuff cause i can top of the head a good chunk of that pretty freely

44. ISO #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#142)

no real good drunk stories. just standard goofy "had fun with friends responsibly and sometimes irresponsibly but nothing overly interesting" hang outs a lot

i lived about 50 yards from a steak n shake in college so we'd have many nights of stumbling over there at 2am for fries and shakes and having someone falling asleep at the table before we were done
    now a BAD drunk story is the time that we ran out of beer but were in a tight series of beer pong so we said $%#! it, we have jameson

jameson pong did not go well and i haven't had any since

45. ISO #145

Wasnt me drunk but we did get a knock on our door at like 1 am one night and opened it to some drunk guy asking if we had limes

I said yeah sure heres a few and he turns around, raises his hands in the air, and yells over the balcony "they have limes!" and you heard this entire crowd of people just roar their approval and start cheering "LIMES LIMES LIMES" from a few doors over and down a couple levels. So my roommates and I from then on chanted "LIMES LIMES LIMES" whenever someone brought limes home from the store

46. ISO #146

The first time I got drunk in a public place I was underage and my roommates took me to a bar in the middle of nowhere that didn't give a $%#!. It was super small and super dead, and the owner/bartender was this guy from Nigeria who was incredibly friendly and had the worst array of jokes I've ever heard (in the best way). For example: "Do your socks have holes in them" -> Me: ??? no? -> "Then how did you get your feet in them?" and then he'd give this big $%#! eating grin and then let out a giant booming laugh. Was impossible not to just laugh along with him cause he was so happy about it.

Also introduced me to Xingu which is a nice beer from brazil so thats nice

47. ISO #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#145)

Wasnt me drunk but we did get a knock on our door at like 1 am one night and opened it to some drunk guy asking if we had limes

I said yeah sure heres a few and he turns around, raises his hands in the air, and yells over the balcony "they have limes!" and you heard this entire crowd of people just roar their approval and start cheering "LIMES LIMES LIMES" from a few doors over and down a couple levels. So my roommates and I from then on chanted "LIMES LIMES LIMES" whenever someone brought limes home from the store
    Lmao

48. ISO #148
    Fav sport to follow? To play?

Any sport you wished you picked up when you were young but never did?

49. ISO #149
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#148)
    Fav sport to follow? To play?

Any sport you wished you picked up when you were young but never did?
    Baseball. Baseball.

Love baseball. I used to have mlb channel on 24/7 during the season. Didn't care who was playing, highlights or live, discussions of it, whatever. Just love baseball. I find it so relaxing to listen to/watch. Crack of the bat, smell of peanuts and fresh cut grass if its live, plenty of time between pitches so you're not constantly on edge. I find it so interesting to keep track of too with all the stats to sort through.

I used to think I wish I was allowed to play football. My mom and dad basically told me "we'd love for you to play baseball, we'll tolerate soccer or hockey even though it can be dangerous with head injuries, but absolutely no on football because of concussion concerns" when I was getting to the age of doing sports. And I'd sit there thinking "thats not fair, we watch football and it'll be so fun!" but I eventually just chose baseball. Looking back on it, it was A+ parenting because I know multiple people my age that have issues with injuries from concussions playing football and the worst that I deal with is a slightly sore shoulder that sometimes gives out on me if I'm doing things like pushups.

50. ISO #150
    five people have died Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#134)
    How short is short?

between 5 9 and a half and 5 10 and a half depending on how much im slouching

in the 27-35 age bracket
    So average height then

You know that's average height, right?