Results 1 to 48 of 48

Thread: tank benneh's and ladd's win% Graveyard Chat

  1. ISO #1
    Soul Reader InstantHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    4,337
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender

    tank benneh's and ladd's win% Graveyard Chat

    tank benneh's and ladd's win% Graveyard Chat

    Welcome to the tank benneh's and ladd's win% Graveyard thread!

    If you are seeing this, you must be dead. Now that you are dead, you are no longer allowed to talk to living players. You can discuss the game here.

    This thread will be made public at the end of the game.

  2. ISO #1
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    124
    AKA
    Kuti plz, Sabi, turbo alt when happy
    Gender
    You cursed me @InstantHammer

  3. ISO #3
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    124
    AKA
    Kuti plz, Sabi, turbo alt when happy
    Gender
    This alt is. Banned

  4. ISO #4
    Soul Reader InstantHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    4,337
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    there is a 20% chance to rand wolf no matter which account you use these are the cold hard facts sozzz happbi

  5. ISO #5
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    124
    AKA
    Kuti plz, Sabi, turbo alt when happy
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#4)
    there is a 20% chance to rand wolf no matter which account you use these are the cold hard facts sozzz happbi
    I can't do happy tone

  6. ISO #6
    Soul Reader InstantHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    4,337
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Happbi (#5)
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#4)
    there is a 20% chance to rand wolf no matter which account you use these are the cold hard facts sozzz happbi
    I can't do happy tone
    try saying LMAOOOOOOOOOO

    L-M-A-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  7. ISO #7
    Sans Frontal Cortex benneh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    hehe
    Posts
    13,598
    Community
    2+2
    that was a quick d2!

  8. ISO #8
    Wants It More Mischief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,419
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Very quick.

  9. ISO #9
    Soul Reader InstantHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    4,337
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender

  10. ISO #10
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    124
    AKA
    Kuti plz, Sabi, turbo alt when happy
    Gender
    Thanks Mischief for helping my partner hide

  11. ISO #11
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    124
    AKA
    Kuti plz, Sabi, turbo alt when happy
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#7)
    that was a quick d2!
    Who were you planning to scan

  12. ISO #12
    Wants It More Mischief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,419
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Happbi (#10)
    Thanks Mischief for helping my partner hide
    How exactly did I do that?

  13. ISO #13
    Sans Frontal Cortex benneh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    hehe
    Posts
    13,598
    Community
    2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by Happbi (#11)
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#7)
    that was a quick d2!
    Who were you planning to scan
    i was scanning mischief

  14. ISO #14

  15. ISO #15
    Sans Frontal Cortex benneh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    hehe
    Posts
    13,598
    Community
    2+2
    is it just dya? lol
    those kills feel like dya

  16. ISO #16
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#15)
    is it just dya? lol
    those kills feel like dya
    these kills could be literally anyone honestly

    but ya maybe? i liked their d1 sod and thne i kinda stopped reading their posts so WHO KNOWS

  17. ISO #17
    Wants It More Mischief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,419
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#15)
    is it just dya? lol
    those kills feel like dya
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#175)
    im not sure where to go, only 1 of my town reads is still alive
    This kind of suggests it too

  18. ISO #18
    Sans Frontal Cortex benneh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    hehe
    Posts
    13,598
    Community
    2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#16)
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#15)
    is it just dya? lol
    those kills feel like dya
    these kills could be literally anyone honestly

    but ya maybe? i liked their d1 sod and thne i kinda stopped reading their posts so WHO KNOWS
    me dying off wagon n1 is weird tho

    especially if you're just gona get killed n2?

    i dont think seven makes those kills at least but who knows

  19. ISO #19
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#18)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#16)
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#15)
    is it just dya? lol
    those kills feel like dya
    these kills could be literally anyone honestly

    but ya maybe? i liked their d1 sod and thne i kinda stopped reading their posts so WHO KNOWS
    me dying off wagon n1 is weird tho

    especially if you're just gona get killed n2?

    i dont think seven makes those kills at least but who knows
    i mean you are benneh, you have good odds of being n1ed regardless of who is wolfing but i get your point

  20. ISO #20
    i do think claas/chaos both feel villagery now so maybe my PoE was wrong

    shrug.jpg

  21. ISO #21
    Sans Frontal Cortex benneh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    hehe
    Posts
    13,598
    Community
    2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#19)
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#18)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#16)
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#15)
    is it just dya? lol
    those kills feel like dya
    these kills could be literally anyone honestly

    but ya maybe? i liked their d1 sod and thne i kinda stopped reading their posts so WHO KNOWS
    me dying off wagon n1 is weird tho

    especially if you're just gona get killed n2?

    i dont think seven makes those kills at least but who knows
    i mean you are benneh, you have good odds of being n1ed regardless of who is wolfing but i get your point
    am i tho

    :curtain: or something

  22. ISO #22
    i think dya dies before f3 if they are a villager anyway

    if they dont they are probably a wolf

    wolves have to make like 2 nks no? seems kinda impossible dya doesnt die if villa

  23. ISO #23
    you could justify an insomnia nk but idk after that

  24. ISO #24
    i guess you cna also justify seven nk

  25. ISO #25
    if we lose do i get +0,5 for voting a wolf d1 and benneh -0,5 for dying n1 as the JOAT?

    :curtain:

  26. ISO #26
    insomnia never a wolf imo

  27. ISO #27
    Sans Frontal Cortex benneh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    hehe
    Posts
    13,598
    Community
    2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#25)
    if we lose do i get +0,5 for voting a wolf d1 and benneh -0,5 for dying n1 as the JOAT?

    :curtain:
    i blame yall for threadspewing me v

  28. ISO #28
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    124
    AKA
    Kuti plz, Sabi, turbo alt when happy
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#27)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#25)
    if we lose do i get +0,5 for voting a wolf d1 and benneh -0,5 for dying n1 as the JOAT?

    :curtain:
    i blame yall for threadspewing me v
    Should have not ignored me

  29. ISO #29
    lol did chaos misclick

  30. ISO #30
    Sans Frontal Cortex benneh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    hehe
    Posts
    13,598
    Community
    2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by kurbo (#241)
    lol i am prib not voting
    yikes

    and double triple yikes at chaos killing himself

  31. ISO #31
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#30)
    Quote Originally Posted by kurbo (#241)
    lol i am prib not voting
    yikes

    and double triple yikes at chaos killing himself
    i think he meant to vote claas

  32. ISO #32
    Soul Reader Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,546
    Community
    ToS
    Gender
    I $%#!ing mis voted ate u kidding me

  33. ISO #33
    Sans Frontal Cortex benneh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    hehe
    Posts
    13,598
    Community
    2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#29)
    lol did chaos misclick
    seemed intentional?

    either way terrible luck lol

  34. ISO #34
    Soul Reader Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,546
    Community
    ToS
    Gender
    Wtf man i clicked insomina

  35. ISO #35
    Soul Reader Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,546
    Community
    ToS
    Gender
    Atleast the $%#!ing rand killed ne but uhhhhhhhh

  36. ISO #36
    Everyone's mom...except Roro__b's dyachei's Avatar Head Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    46,290
    Community
    SDN, MU
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    insom is v so it's fine you didnt kill him
    Yes I am offcially more annoying than navi. Misson accomplished. - Fable

    i have deep seated lust for villager from animal crossing - Cory

  37. ISO #37
    Soul Reader Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,546
    Community
    ToS
    Gender
    Is there option to not selfvote bruh

  38. ISO #38
    kurbo or claas

    kinda hard to pick ngl

  39. ISO #39
    Soul Reader Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,546
    Community
    ToS
    Gender
    Why do i have to see my freaking name in votes

  40. ISO #40
    Soul Reader Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,546
    Community
    ToS
    Gender
    Its kurbo

  41. ISO #41

  42. ISO #42
    Soul Reader InstantHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    4,337
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    spicy

  43. ISO #43
    i am confused

  44. ISO #44
    Galaxy Brain insomnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    eurolandia
    Posts
    25,479
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    so it's gotta be seven

    ain't no way i die here lol
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter2 (#8377)
    #$%#!Disney

  45. ISO #45
    Galaxy Brain insomnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    eurolandia
    Posts
    25,479
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos (#34)
    Wtf man i clicked insomina
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter2 (#8377)
    #$%#!Disney

  46. ISO #46
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#44)
    so it's gotta be seven

    ain't no way i die here lol
    eh, wouldnt seven just kill kurbo?

    but its possible i guess

  47. ISO #47
    Soul Reader Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,546
    Community
    ToS
    Gender
    Bro i say its busser and no one follow

  48. ISO #48
    Soul Reader Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,546
    Community
    ToS
    Gender
    Inb4 its claas and rip lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Bounty Hunter

The Bounty Hunter is an independently aligned role that starts the game with an assassination target. The Bounty Hunter may kill another player every night. If they kill their target, they will win the game.