Ara
    Thoughts on vtubers?

Thoughts on catgirls?
    Message a ghost at Arapocalypse#0834!

[9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be Boq
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Wait for the principal in the cafeteria
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be offered coffee by the peeps there
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: "Nice"
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Grab a random mug. Enjoy your coffee. Notice that it says "principal's mug" on it

2. ISO #202
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Any near-death experiences?

Edible nuts or non-edible nuts?

If you were stranded on an island and could only bring 3 things or people, what would you bring?

Favourite method for getting blood out of carpets?

[9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Grab a random mug. Enjoy your coffee. Notice that it says "principal's mug" on it

3. ISO #203
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Do you prefer questions in a wall or spread out over multiple posts?

...I suppose this is a little belated!! :P

4. ISO #204
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Favourite compliment you've given/gotten?

Favourite quote/words that have stuck in your mind?

5. ISO #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#200)
    What is a personal moment/accomplishment which is not something that most others would celebrate/recognize, but that you're particularly proud of?
    Being willing to change my life to make certain things happen. I've had a lot of issues with paralysis and paranoia in the past, and being able to actually make life changes is small but noteworthy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#198)
    Biggest regret in life and/or mafia so far?

If you could post a message on a billboard for the entire world to see (which would be understandable by all regardless of language), what would it be?

Has mafia influenced any particular habits you've developed in life, or vice versa?

Were there any questions in this AMA you were expecting, but did not yet?
    In mafia: not playing the first thing game on the org. I let classical_hero play instead of me out of... politeness? $%#! that, I wish I played lol.

In life, I think my biggest regret was not making changes I needed to make years ago, and being too afraid of change to make them.

I would probably post something stupid like a werewolf copypasta.

I was expecting more questions on my wolf/village game, perhaps more questions about specific games or tactics. Maybe more questions about roles too.

Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#199)
    Favourite avatar that you've used?

Favourite avatar of someone else?
    Favourite avatar of mine...., I really like my Norin the Wary one on Pog.

I liked my Sirius Black one over there too.

I really like the werewolf from hand of fate.

Of someone else, I liked lissa's reckless waif one. Jan's is good. Lute has had a few good ones. Mcginty's definitely matches his play, lol.

6. ISO #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#204)
    Favourite compliment you've given/gotten?

Favourite quote/words that have stuck in your mind?
    That I've given... probably doesn't need to be posted here (get out of the gutter).

That I've gotten, in recent times I got a comment on some work I did that was extremely kind and motivating. I've had people say that I am a genuine person and that means a lot to me.

I think my favourite quote right now comes from Neuromancer (spoilers for end of the book)

The whole book Case is a hardcase, grizzled veteran of a world that doesn't care, but at the end where they have a chance to set into motion some events they have no idea how things will play out. AFter an entire book of suppressed humanity, finally you hear from Case
    “Give us the $%#!ing code,” he said. “If you don’t, what’ll change? What’ll ever $%#!ing change for you? You’ll wind up like the old man. You’ll tear it all down and start building again! You’ll build the walls back, tighter and tighter. . . . I got no idea at all what’ll happen if Wintermute wins, but it’ll change something!” He was shaking, his teeth chattering.

I've always liked 'This too shall pass'. It is both good and bad, but I use it to keep myself grounded.

Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#201)
    Thoughts on vtubers?

Thoughts on catgirls?
    I don't particularly care for either, but if it makes them happy, go nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#202)
    Any near-death experiences?

Edible nuts or non-edible nuts?

If you were stranded on an island and could only bring 3 things or people, what would you bring?

Favourite method for getting blood out of carpets?
    Technically one? I had a hotplate explode a wall of flame about 5cm away from my face as I was leaning over to turn it off. A second away from needing to be in the hospital. Very lucky. (When I mean a wall, I mean A WALL).

Edible nuts? I guess?.

I would probably bring something to signal to people to pick me up, maybe a satellite phone, a battery, something that can make me trackable.

Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#203)
    Do you prefer questions in a wall or spread out over multiple posts?

...I suppose this is a little belated!! :P
    Probably spread over multiple posts, it is easier to digest. But I don't super care.

7. ISO #207
    Oh, blood out of the carpet... use a red carpet. I believe cold water works.

That should be everything.

@bopolis is up next.

Thanks for all the questions folks.

8. ISO #208
    Has mafia influenced any particular habits you've developed in life, or vice versa?
    I think mafia has influenced the way I type sadly lol.