Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    wolves have 2 kills per night I'm pretty sure, just btw, for people looking at night kills
    there was one night kill last night. So the other must have gotten blocked by town in some way.

2. ISO #2252
    Community
    tl.net

You post that Mac is protecting wolf cubs and then there's no follow up. You say that Penguin is open wolfing and don't post anything about it. You post about Fairy being pro-town and then post something about not want to be on the same wagon as fairy.

I haven't seen any read that makes me think you truly believe it, yet you express them all very strongly. I've gotten the sense that you've been trying to pocket a few players, and I think it's time for you to go.

3. ISO #2253
    Community
    Town of Salem/SC2Mafia/Werewolf 4ever
    AKA
    Cybeast, CybeastFalzar
    People seem to like macrophilic nonsequitor scraps. Have another.
    Jessa ran. Down the fire escape, heels clacking along the iron surface as she ran down the external stairs. Bell just laughed, her boistorous tone buffeting the building as her supersized stockings slid closer, crushing the nearby houses beneath the humongous hosiery. Jessa still had 20 floors to go as the colossal cloth crashed into the soon to be rubble. The girl was instantly swept up in her much, much bigger rival's sweeping sole...and was never seen again.

These witches really do just keep embiggening townsfolk to do their work for them, huh?

4. ISO #2254
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#2250)
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#2244)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#2241)
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#2240)
    would be shocked if these flipped mafia:
    risiinq

seem townie enough but this is probably not clean:
    fairy
    wisdom
    iaway
    a07

some townie elements:
    Grackaroni
    sohijk
    jinjo
    penguin

null:
    Garden Gnome
    Valentine
    Kajot (shouldn't be actually in here ig, i'm just not sure where I'm at with her.)
    Cybeast
    do you have any in the lean scum category?
    Nah I just go with PoE, my scumreads are generally terrible. I have a bad gut feeling about Kajot, she seemed somewhat lost yesterday, that didn't seem like town her.

What do you think about her?
    I think that everyone was somewhat lost yesterday. The game felt very confusing. But that could be due to the fact that I was spending more time working on newspaper articles than checking the game. I'd like to see how Kajot comes across today but, right now, I would say that she seems rather nullish.

Why are you reading cybeast as null?
    He has been active and talking to people but not having a single read until specifically prompted by penguin once. I don't know how to townread that. Is there any reason why you think he would be town?

I really need to sleep now tho :/ see ya later.

5. ISO #2255
    Timezone
    Community
    Teamliquid mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Grackaroni (#2252)
    I'm kind of at my end with you Vivax.

You post that Mac is protecting wolf cubs and then there's no follow up. You say that Penguin is open wolfing and don't post anything about it. You post about Fairy being pro-town and then post something about not want to be on the same wagon as fairy.

I haven't seen any read that makes me think you truly believe it, yet you express them all very strongly. I've gotten the sense that you've been trying to pocket a few players, and I think it's time for you to go.
    What do you think about the other players you were listed with in my townreads?
    Quite lukewarm accusation.

Quote Originally Posted by CybeastID (#2253)
    Jessa ran. Down the fire escape, heels clacking along the iron surface as she ran down the external stairs. Bell just laughed, her boistorous tone buffeting the building as her supersized stockings slid closer, crushing the nearby houses beneath the humongous hosiery. Jessa still had 20 floors to go as the colossal cloth crashed into the soon to be rubble. The girl was instantly swept up in her much, much bigger rival's sweeping sole...and was never seen again.

These witches really do just keep embiggening townsfolk to do their work for them, huh?
    I guess so.

6. ISO #2256
    Community
    aops + mgg
    AKA
    broken caps lock
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    would like to pop into thread to point out that only last wolf has two kills, not all wolves

7. ISO #2257
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I tried to thonk and read the reads losts and visualize them but I'm on vacation being bugged so I'll pick it up later

8. ISO #2258
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Bulbagarden
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by a07netfriend (#2247)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjo (#2230)
    I'm still scum reading a07 and Vivax. These new posts from last day in my catch up pinged me.

P#1697 a07 says Wisdom's interaction with Mac and her vote on Vivax left a07 a sour taste in their mouth but on P#1541 which was posted earlier, they said to Wisdom they don't disagree with the vote on Vivax. This is inconsistent.
    I didn't disagree that he was "under the radar", but I never scumread him or thought he was a good vote yesterday

The second half of that post is a reason why I disagree with the vote, basically?
    You said the word "don't" in that quote and the way I am interpreting your post is it looked like you are fine with the vote on Vivax.

9. ISO #2259
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#2256)
    would like to pop into thread to point out that only last wolf has two kills, not all wolves
    oh lol right

10. ISO #2260
    well that honestly makes the game a lot easier

oh, hey, that also means we know we're down to the last wolf when they kill two in the night, that's cool

11. ISO #2261
    Community
    tl.net

I guess so.
    I don't think so.

If there's something I find very scummy then I would post more about it. I'm never going to say "x is openwolfing!" and then post nothing after it. That's not a town mindset.

12. ISO #2262
    The last living member of the Witch team may kill up to two different targets each night.

Once per game, Witches may make an Illusion Kill instead of or in addition to their usual kill(s). The target of an Illusion Kill always survives, so use this later in the game to confuse the town!
    illusion kill reminder thing, and the double kill is optional

13. ISO #2263
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrims Dice (#2180)
    Oh if roles aren’t revealed and maybe you’ll switch (lol)

I’m the one that can survive NKs on even or odd nights but oh well

K bye gl gl
    I wonder, if matrim was a wolf would he fake claim a stronger PR? Like maybe just claim holy, why not. Probably not unlikely a wolf would be told by wolf chat to, but I'm not sure if it's likely enough I'd say he's town for not

14. ISO #2264
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjo (#2258)
    Quote Originally Posted by a07netfriend (#2247)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjo (#2230)
    I'm still scum reading a07 and Vivax. These new posts from last day in my catch up pinged me.

P#1697 a07 says Wisdom's interaction with Mac and her vote on Vivax left a07 a sour taste in their mouth but on P#1541 which was posted earlier, they said to Wisdom they don't disagree with the vote on Vivax. This is inconsistent.
    I didn't disagree that he was "under the radar", but I never scumread him or thought he was a good vote yesterday

The second half of that post is a reason why I disagree with the vote, basically?
    You said the word "don't" in that quote and the way I am interpreting your post is it looked like you are fine with the vote on Vivax.
    I just told you you're interpreting it incorrectly tho

15. ISO #2265
    Community
    tl.net

K bye gl gl
    I wonder, if matrim was a wolf would he fake claim a stronger PR? Like maybe just claim holy, why not. Probably not unlikely a wolf would be told by wolf chat to, but I'm not sure if it's likely enough I'd say he's town for not
    I had the thought that if he's wolf he probably claimed the extra role. His role was one of the weakest imo.

16. ISO #2266
    Quote Originally Posted by Grackaroni (#2265)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy (#2263)

K bye gl gl
    I had the thought that if he's wolf he probably claimed the extra role. His role was one of the weakest imo.
    hm, no I don't think that'd really make sense. Why would wolves get rid of their fake claim options with this? Wolves having a safe fake claim is important and this one is hard to verify, so if it was an 'extra' role, wolves would hold onto it

17. ISO #2267
    I mean, claiming this instead of Matrims role in that case does still allow them to fake claim Matrim's real role, is he's a wolf, but the power of a fake claim is either adding confusing to verified info (I.E. cop checks) or being able to hide your real role, which a hard to verify role does

18. ISO #2268
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I'm kind of half and half in what he was after reading his catchup, but I think that's something we can also pick up later

19. ISO #2269
    Timezone
    Community
    Teamliquid mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Grackaroni (#2261)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivax (#2255)

I guess so.
    I don't think so.

If there's something I find very scummy then I would post more about it. I'm never going to say "x is openwolfing!" and then post nothing after it. That's not a town mindset.
    You don't get out of this if you don't bus. And we've played together for ages, so voting me is asinine.

20. ISO #2270
    Community
    tl.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Grackaroni (#2261)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivax (#2255)

I guess so.
    I don't think so.

You don't get out of this if you don't bus. And we've played together for ages, so voting me is asinine.
    I really have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

21. ISO #2271
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Witch Hunt II Day 2 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    1 CybeastID Fairy (15)
    1 Kajot InstantHammer (20)
    1 The Penguin risiinq- (7)
    1 a07netfriend Jinjo (2)
    1 Grackaroni Vivax (7)
    1 Vivax Grackaroni (7)
    1 Jinjo a07netfriend (6)
    9 Not voting Inawordyes (0), Wisdom (0), Valentine (0), The Penguin (0), sOHiJK (4), Macdougall (0), Kajot (0), CybeastID (3), Garden Gnome (11)

View Vote History

Day 2 ends at 10:00 PM EDT on Monday, August 8th, 2022. There are 1660010460000 remaining.

22. ISO #2272
    Timezone
    Community
    MafiaManiac, CFC, Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Iawy
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2271)

1 CybeastID Fairy (15)
    1 a07netfriend Jinjo (2)
    1 Grackaroni Vivax (7)
    1 Vivax Grackaroni (7)
    1 Jinjo a07netfriend (6)
    9 Not voting Inawordyes (0), Wisdom (0), Valentine (0), The Penguin (0), sOHiJK (4), Macdougall (0), Kajot (0), CybeastID (3), Garden Gnome (11)

View Vote History

Day 2 ends at 10:00 PM EDT on Monday, August 8th, 2022. There are 1660010460000 remaining.
    Mac is still listed as a living player, neato

23. ISO #2273
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#2272)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2271)

1 CybeastID Fairy (15)
    1 a07netfriend Jinjo (2)
    1 Grackaroni Vivax (7)
    1 Vivax Grackaroni (7)
    1 Jinjo a07netfriend (6)

View Vote History

Mac is still listed as a living player, neato
    that is a very odd and mysterious thing.

24. ISO #2274
    Community
    Dark Lord Potter
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

25. ISO #2275
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Iawy
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    You know that feeling, when you're terrible at D1 because your ability to solve (and your ability to not spiral) suffers when you have no info, and then you sign up for a flipless game where it's perpetually D1 the whole game?

So that's where I'm at, I'm not surprised that Mac died because he was probably the second-towniest town yesterday, but it doesn't really do much to actually help me narrow down alignments

Still didn't get to do those ISOs on the last-alphabetically players, I have some time now while I'm on my computer so I'm probably gonna reread at least some players again before I go to bed. I really don't know who to think is Mafia atm

26. ISO #2276
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Iawy
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by a07netfriend (#416)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#411)
    Quote Originally Posted by a07netfriend (#383)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#124)
    I think I will town lean wisdom until something goes against that. Their overall tone is nice, the read on Kajot is definitely in their wheel house.
    Ew, no. The way those two interacted last night reminded me of two people I knew in school who pretended to like eachother. There is something weird about it.
    I absolutely like Kajot, why would I pretend smh!
    It's not that you're pretending to like her in this context. (I realized that could have been read after I posted it, which is kind of rude, my bad!) Just that the interaction felt weird, kind of off both sides to me?
    Where's your read on Kajot and Wisdom at compared to the concerns you had at the time you wrote this A07

27. ISO #2277
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#2275)
    You know that feeling, when you're terrible at D1 because your ability to solve (and your ability to not spiral) suffers when you have no info, and then you sign up for a flipless game where it's perpetually D1 the whole game?

So that's where I'm at, I'm not surprised that Mac died because he was probably the second-towniest town yesterday, but it doesn't really do much to actually help me narrow down alignments

Still didn't get to do those ISOs on the last-alphabetically players, I have some time now while I'm on my computer so I'm probably gonna reread at least some players again before I go to bed. I really don't know who to think is Mafia atm
    It does feel like perma day one. Also, not everyone has posted today, probably because they're sleeping. Which I will be soon, now that it's midnight in Gnomelandia. I'd be interested to see your perspective, although I probably won't until sometime tomorrow.

28. ISO #2278
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Iawy
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by a07netfriend (#437)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inawordyes (#436)
    Quote Originally Posted by a07netfriend (#430)
    I got around the reading what Inawordyes wrote. This isn't directly related to anything he said, but whoever thought that Valentine freaking out about the pressure on them was towny seems correct to me. They look like someone who's upset that they're misunderstood and can't handle that tension more than anything else.
    Do you have anything directly related to anything I said?
    To be honest, I'm not sure. I feel like you're being too reasonable to the extent it stifles your own opinions. You can have one opinion and then point out reasons to the contrary, and I think you did it with 2 or 3 different players. (Although my brain felt a bit mush so I may be off with the number.) So in that sense everything you said was slightly agreeable since you were considering literally everything to the extent you didn't really have any actual opinions that stuck out to me, and I didn't feel inclined to reply to any of it. The best that I got out of reading you was that when you quoted people I read them again, sorry to say.
    Do you have a more-definitive read of/on me now, after finishing through D1 in its entirety?

29. ISO #2279
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Iawy
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by a07netfriend (#855)
    Now, I looked back at who I thought could be town beyond the shadow of a doubt.

The result? NO ONE. Honestly, my first instinct was Wisdom for various reasons, but since so many people disagree with me it can't be that easy.
    Honest question, if you are/at the time were confident that Wisdom was a townie or at least the towniest of everybody in the game at that moment, then why would how other people read Wisdom differently have any bearing on your own, individual read of them?

30. ISO #2280
    Community
    Dark Lord Potter
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    SoD post updated with soft elim guidelines.

31. ISO #2281
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Iawy
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by a07netfriend (#952)
    It's tough to say why. The Penguin has been really preoccupied with Wisdom and talks about her a lot, which to me makes more sense as some sort of appeal or response to familiarity. They're basically going out of their way to talk to each other repeatedly, but to me it feels less like they're laying some sort of web and more like them being from the same community causes them to talk a lot naturally if they either don't know or on separate role alignments. Now I look at Penguin's most recent post and he seems willing to lump himself together with Wisdom when replying to your push, right?
    I find this post really interesting because the bolded applies to A07 just the same. Still reading, but so far a good chunk of A07's ISO is directly tying himself to a top-town read on Wis that he weakly hedges on but at the same time uses as a means to scumspect others (Pengu in this post, Kajot earlier on in the other convo chain I quoted a post from above). There's a lot of white-knighting for Wis, and I can't tell if that's a W/W defense, W!A07 trying to pocketing T!Wis, or something else

32. ISO #2282
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Iawy
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by a07netfriend (#954)
    For the record, saying how they've looked at each other I can see their roles being any which way except for them both being witches. Wisdom put Penguin in the pocket, or Penguin is latching onto Wisdom, or they're both town. All make equal sense.
    A07 continues into that. Earlier he indirectly indicates that he doesn't think Kajot/Wis is W/W, and says that Wis is the townier player of the two. Here, A07 says that he doesn't think Pengu/Wis are W/W, providing an out where he can claim they're both town or It's W/V but Wis is more townie in the same manner as Kajot. I don't know if that's what he ended up doing, as I'm still reading, but I can easily see a seed being planted to pivot that direction, especially as Pengu gained traction and was either top wagon or primary counterwagon for the majority of the day yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by a07netfriend (#987)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#985)
    Quote Originally Posted by a07netfriend (#858)
    We should create a council of the 5 towniest players at the moment, and have them "nominate" people who they believe are town without a shadow of a doubt, and explain why. Then, those 5 towniest players will vote on the nominations and we will secure our first person who we will put all of our hopes and dreams into believing they are town. Following a successful vote of the council, that player is not to be voted or killed by any player in the match. After that, we wait 12 hours, then we rinse and repeat.

I think this council should be made up of:

Me
    Macdougall
    Wisdom
    Valentine
    Grackaroni

Now, let's hold a vote on those 5 people representing the council. If over half of all town players vote "yes", this will be our council for this phase. We will then go into nomination phase.

VOTE: YES

Voting YES:
    @a07netfriend

Voting NO:

Not voting:
    @CybeastID
    @Fairy
    @Garden Gnome
    @Grackaroni
    @Inawordyes
    @InstantHammer
    @Jinjo
    @Kajot
    @Macdougall
    @Matrims Dice
    @risiinq-
    @sOHiJK
    @The Penguin
    @Valentine
    @Vivax
    @Wisdom
    Yes but with Risiinq instead of Val preferably.
    Haven't heard more from this though so guess it died.
    Everyone here is lame
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Wis is the only person who responded to this who said yes to the idea, correct?

Interesting

33. ISO #2283
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Iawy
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by a07netfriend (#1504)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#1490)
    I think the gamestate implies wisdom and iawy are wolves together here
    How do you mean that?
    Quote Originally Posted by a07netfriend (#1512)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#1496)
    firstly these wagons imply the mafia have yet to attempt to force consolidation.

that generally implies the mafia are not under threat... maybe at best one of them is being votes by 2.

Penguin being mafia would have caused the other mafia to attempt to push for consolidation by now.

Unless the mafia are overwhelmed/slanking.

I would say probability is that the mafia are at least two high posters/clout owners who have done enough to skate despite not being very towny. Appeasing a lot. Iawy and Wisdom qualify more than others.
    Yeah, tbh I kind of lost faith in the Penguin witchread based on how everyone was asking and thought it was way more probable that Wisdom kind of had her in her pocket, and Penguin really made me think he believed in them both being against your craziness in a really disarming way.
    Quote Originally Posted by a07netfriend (#1517)
    As for confident reads myself, still feel really good about getting Jinjo? I'm willing to bet a lot that Penguin ends up as a villa maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by a07netfriend (#1518)
    Quote Originally Posted by risiinq- (#1515)
    ftr if you think wisdom/iawy is wolf i also dont think that that means penguin v because they both havent power led wagons
    I don't understand how they connect really.
    A07 does a lot of soft-defense of Wis in terms of questioning people who question their alignment. Despite this, A07 starts shifting towards Pengu being townie, but I personally don't see any conversely shift towards Wis being scummy, beyond the pocket comment. And yet while A07 is backtracking a Pengu vote, he neither turns the script on Wis in what he sees as a 2/3 chance of being a W/V pair or even acknowledges that he still reads her town, while at the same time postwise he's pushing back at people mentioning Wis' name as a witch

34. ISO #2284
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Iawy
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Majorly falling asleep rn, so disappointingly I’m dipping out for the night after only getting to read one ISO, but overall, not really that impressed with A07. So much of his content and focus is centered around Wis and a townread on them

35. ISO #2285
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin

36. ISO #2286
    Community
    Mafia Universe

1 CybeastID Fairy (15)
    1 The Penguin risiinq- (8)
    1 a07netfriend Jinjo (2)
    1 Grackaroni Vivax (7)
    1 Vivax Grackaroni (7)
    1 Jinjo a07netfriend (6)
    8 Not voting Inawordyes (9), Wisdom (0), Valentine (0), The Penguin (0), sOHiJK (4), Kajot (0), CybeastID (3), Garden Gnome (13)

View Vote History

37. ISO #2287
    Timezone
    Community
    Teamliquid mafia
    Legacy time. If you play mafia, make it a habit. Tinfoiling is fun at times but I suppose I can refrain from pestering Grackaroni here. More of a force for good in games.

Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#2117)
    I've offered enough this day. My POE is Matrim's, IAWY, Penguin, Jinjo, Cybeast. Gl town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#2121)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2119)
    Witch Hunt II Day 1 Votecount

5 The Penguin Inawordyes (89), risiinq- (259), Macdougall (293), sOHiJK (99), Matrims Dice (137)
    5 Matrims Dice Fairy (193), a07netfriend (141), Valentine (87), Vivax (127), Grackaroni (81)
    3 Vivax Jinjo (27), Wisdom (157), The Penguin (137)
    1 Fairy InstantHammer (14)
    1 CybeastID Kajot (170)
    2 Not voting Garden Gnome (25), CybeastID (37)

View Vote History

Day 1 ends at 10:00 PM EDT on Thursday, August 4th, 2022. There are 1659664860000 remaining.
    I think Vivax is town on play but the wagonomics heavily indicates they are not. I would like to see that slot resolved by mech if at all possible.

##Vote Matrims Dice
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#2123)
    If we don't reach 9 I am taking it as confirmation we have wagoned two wolves minimum.

Final VC:

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2184)
    Witch Hunt II Day 1 Final Votecount

10 Matrims Dice Fairy (202), a07netfriend (141), Valentine (89), Vivax (127), Grackaroni (89), Macdougall (303), risiinq- (272), Kajot (179), CybeastID (39), Garden Gnome (33)
    3 The Penguin Inawordyes (89), sOHiJK (99), Matrims Dice (139)

View Vote History

Matrims Dice was eliminated.

Day 1 has ended.

Day 1 ended at 10:00 PM EDT on Thursday, August 4th, 2022.

Safe to assume that witches never bus in this setup at EoD.

SOHiJK and Iawylook bad for not switching to Matrims wagon here.
    Then there's maybe one witch on my wagon, possibly Jinjo.
    And one just derpvoting Fairy. InstantHammer.

This town has been great in hindsight. Swung together like a proper sledgehammer. That counters the fliplessness.

SoH going slow-rolling OMGUS around his vote on Penguin, not all posts quoted here.
    Vote on Matrim makes sense for w/w before EoD. Bit more NAI.
    Post to Snow looks bad, SOH probably witch just for that.

Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#1748)
    Quote Originally Posted by risiinq- (#1745)
    mind boggling
    snow i have more trs from people this game than you
    how do you feel about this
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#1733)
    willing to just consolidate on matrims tbh##Vote Matrims Dice
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#2022)
    so like penguin just wrote that iso case on me for the sake of formulating an sr on some slot apparently, guessing if penguin is maf she just didn't want to provoke people she knew would probably respond better to a half-assed case?
    ##Vote The Penguin

Iawy in a similar spot with the bad approach to pushing the Peng lynch and just posting walls without much direction. His D2 is much better, I see he has worked on shearing the posts to a more condensed form.
    It's hard to wolf when you are unable to be rude and intimidate people. Maybe you should have learned on my homesite for that.

Jinjo within wolf meta for a post I found out before. But I think I can see now why some players play around them like they do. A very sensitive soul that one.

InstantHammer because it's the only one that makes sense to me in this context.

And hopefully that's the solve already. I don't have any preference on who to pick first.
    But I guess SOH cause he implied struggling with the free time needed for the game, so it's probably a relief yeet for him.

##Vote sOHiJK

38. ISO #2288
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin

@sOHiJK

why werent you there at eod?

39. ISO #2289
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin
    this. makes no sense tbh

40. ISO #2290
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin

are you assuming mat wolf here?

or else none of ur assumptions work, esp if mat town

41. ISO #2291
    Timezone
    Community
    Teamliquid mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by risiinq- (#2290)
    @Vivax

are you assuming mat wolf here?

or else none of ur assumptions work, esp if mat town
    Yes, I assume MacDougall wasn't killed cause his reads were crap.
    That's the only flip we know and I intend to base my reads on that, as should any sane townie.
    The only info we really get is from night kills.

42. ISO #2292
    Timezone
    Community
    Bulbagarden
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Legacy time. If you play mafia, make it a habit. Tinfoiling is fun at times but I suppose I can refrain from pestering Grackaroni here. More of a force for good in games.

Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#2117)
    I've offered enough this day. My POE is Matrim's, IAWY, Penguin, Jinjo, Cybeast. Gl town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#2121)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2119)
    Witch Hunt II Day 1 Votecount

5 The Penguin Inawordyes (89), risiinq- (259), Macdougall (293), sOHiJK (99), Matrims Dice (137)
    5 Matrims Dice Fairy (193), a07netfriend (141), Valentine (87), Vivax (127), Grackaroni (81)
    1 CybeastID Kajot (170)
    2 Not voting Garden Gnome (25), CybeastID (37)

View Vote History

Day 1 ends at 10:00 PM EDT on Thursday, August 4th, 2022. There are 1659664860000 remaining.
    I think Vivax is town on play but the wagonomics heavily indicates they are not. I would like to see that slot resolved by mech if at all possible.

##Vote Matrims Dice
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#2123)
    If we don't reach 9 I am taking it as confirmation we have wagoned two wolves minimum.

Final VC:

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2184)
    Witch Hunt II Day 1 Final Votecount

10 Matrims Dice Fairy (202), a07netfriend (141), Valentine (89), Vivax (127), Grackaroni (89), Macdougall (303), risiinq- (272), Kajot (179), CybeastID (39), Garden Gnome (33)
    3 The Penguin Inawordyes (89), sOHiJK (99), Matrims Dice (139)

View Vote History

Matrims Dice was eliminated.

Day 1 has ended.

Day 1 ended at 10:00 PM EDT on Thursday, August 4th, 2022.

Safe to assume that witches never bus in this setup at EoD.

SOHiJK and Iawylook bad for not switching to Matrims wagon here.
    Then there's maybe one witch on my wagon, possibly Jinjo.
    And one just derpvoting Fairy. InstantHammer.

This town has been great in hindsight. Swung together like a proper sledgehammer. That counters the fliplessness.

SoH going slow-rolling OMGUS around his vote on Penguin, not all posts quoted here.
    Vote on Matrim makes sense for w/w before EoD. Bit more NAI.

Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#1748)
    Quote Originally Posted by risiinq- (#1745)
    mind boggling
    snow i have more trs from people this game than you
    how do you feel about this
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#1733)
    willing to just consolidate on matrims tbh##Vote Matrims Dice
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#2022)
    so like penguin just wrote that iso case on me for the sake of formulating an sr on some slot apparently, guessing if penguin is maf she just didn't want to provoke people she knew would probably respond better to a half-assed case?
    ##Vote The Penguin

Iawy in a similar spot with the bad approach to pushing the Peng lynch and just posting walls without much direction. His D2 is much better, I see he has worked on shearing the posts to a more condensed form.
    It's hard to wolf when you are unable to be rude and intimidate people. Maybe you should have learned on my homesite for that.

Jinjo within wolf meta for a post I found out before. But I think I can see now why some players play around them like they do. A very sensitive soul that one.

InstantHammer because it's the only one that makes sense to me in this context.

And hopefully that's the solve already. I don't have any preference on who to pick first.
    But I guess SOH cause he implied struggling with the free time needed for the game, so it's probably a relief yeet for him.

##Vote sOHiJK
    The only wolf game I have on this site is team mafia and I never got a chance to post because my team died on n1.

43. ISO #2293
    Timezone
    Community
    Teamliquid mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#1170)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjo (#1169)
    Quote Originally Posted by a07netfriend (#387)
    Yeah, something about how they talked to eachother was stinky. It felt like one of them was playing to the other's sense of them on purpose.
    ##Vote a07netfriend

If you have too much free time you could maybe check out Mac. He felt very towny not too long ago, just had an early thought about him calling NetFriend an innocent child is there in the back of my mind which I marked as possibly w/w. So curious what you would think
    I recently finished class and am still in catch up mode. I'm at the part where Mac and Wisdom are having this back and forth and what stood out to me is Wisdom talking about Mac's progression on Risiinq which looked suspicious. I'll finish reading the conversation between those two and will iso Mac to see.
    On reread maybe you're town and we should yeet Wisdom instead of you.
    If that's correct and Penguin is also witch, which guess of mine should I replace with Penguin in your opinion? Or maybe it's just one of the two?

I'm curious about what you make of the wagon you were on.

44. ISO #2294
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#2251)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy (#2246)
    wolves have 2 kills per night I'm pretty sure, just btw, for people looking at night kills
    there was one night kill last night. So the other must have gotten blocked by town in some way.
    No
    Witches have one kill until there is only one of them left (dangerous to let it go to fx but out of our control)

Mac dying almost makes me think Matrim was a witch as he would have been my choice of protection but who knows shrug

45. ISO #2295
    Timezone
    Community
    Bulbagarden
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjo (#1172)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#1170)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjo (#1169)
    ##Vote a07netfriend

If you have too much free time you could maybe check out Mac. He felt very towny not too long ago, just had an early thought about him calling NetFriend an innocent child is there in the back of my mind which I marked as possibly w/w. So curious what you would think
    I recently finished class and am still in catch up mode. I'm at the part where Mac and Wisdom are having this back and forth and what stood out to me is Wisdom talking about Mac's progression on Risiinq which looked suspicious. I'll finish reading the conversation between those two and will iso Mac to see.
    On reread maybe you're town and we should yeet Wisdom instead of you.
    If that's correct and Penguin is also witch, which guess of mine should I replace with Penguin in your opinion? Or maybe it's just one of the two?

I'm curious about what you make of the wagon you were on.
    I'm confused on what you're saying here and I'm assuming what you're saying here is if you're wrong on penguin who should you replace with Penguin? I'm leaning on a07.

The wagon I was on was on you since I was leaning wolf on you and for you to be a wolf then I would expect wolves would be voting elsewhere not on your wagon. Sometimes wolves also vote for distancing and this is why I focus more on the content of players post instead of doing wagon analysis.

46. ISO #2296
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    @Inawordyes I didn't try to read you still, since I'm on vaca for 3 or 4 more days and you have a lot of text. Wisdom got scummier for me and Kajot townier, which seemed to me that I had trouble relating to how they wrote in English at the start and made poor assumptions.

Why others impact my read of Wisdom is because I'm the new cheese on the board when others already know her. I don't think I have all the answers, and the game keeps proving me wrong.

47. ISO #2297
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjo (#2295)
    I'm confused on what you're saying here and I'm assuming what you're saying here is if you're wrong on penguin who should you replace with Penguin? I'm leaning on a07.

The wagon I was on was on you since I was leaning wolf on you and for you to be a wolf then I would expect wolves would be voting elsewhere not on your wagon. Sometimes wolves also vote for distancing and this is why I focus more on the content of players post instead of doing wagon analysis.
    So me explaining the meaning of my post doesn't change your leaning at all? You didn't seem to engage with how I replied.

48. ISO #2298
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    What we should really be doing is looking at mentions of Matrims Dive to build a possible world to work on if he was scum, even if we aren't sure. Have not the time or computer to do it today

49. ISO #2299
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Also to roles not revealing and all, grave digger gets to know alignment and role. So it's info on table later, assuming no lies

50. ISO #2300
    Timezone
    Community
    Bulbagarden
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by a07netfriend (#2297)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjo (#2295)

So me explaining the meaning of my post doesn't change your leaning at all? You didn't seem to engage with how I replied.
    It was your other posts I linked on day 1 that still makes me wolf read you. You also never said why you're voting me. You're doing naked votes on me.