Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 450 of 980

Thread: Vulture in a Desert of Men Night 1
Night 1 

  1. ISO #401
    Thread Analyst lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    449
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Gender
    i dont personally believe cinderella has been sus but I am down to join the wagon so we can get more content out of them

    ##Vote cinderella

  2. ISO #402
    Low Hanging Fruit Vanta Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    35
    Community
    Giraffeboards
    So a minute ago (okay, maybe an hour) you had town lean on cinderella but now he's worth a vote for information? What kind of content are you expecting here?

  3. ISO #403
    Low Hanging Fruit Vanta Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    35
    Community
    Giraffeboards
    Y'all don't know this about me because I've never played on this site before, but I am generally pretty good at finding scum, even on D1. Not perfect. Nobody's perfect. But pretty good, like I would say in every one of my last four games.

    However, this isn't always immediatelly apparently because of the nature of teh game and because I'm not that good at convincing other players. (This is why being a vig is my favorite role, no convincing necessary. Just bang!)

    I also have trouble calling people lock town, and not just on D1, it's like my trust goes away, at a certain point it just evaporates and I can't clear anybody in my head. I do start out trying to find ways to townread everyone in the game and if I can't, then I vote 'em.

    But anyway. Here is who I would be willing to vote for today. Lucy, obviously. Would change to cinderhead, would consider changing to naomi. Lucy because I can't see any town motivation in any of her posts. Ciderhead for unprompted defense of Lucy and because he seemed to think that would get him townread. Naomi because..hm this may just be a vibe thing. Will revisit.

  4. ISO #404
    ##Unvote Vivax

    not sure where to go, cinderella is a fine vote, lucy came back and just didn't do much beyond defending herself, not interested in voting vanta black.

  5. ISO #405
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanta Black (#403)
    Ciderhead for unprompted defense of Lucy and because he seemed to think that would get him townread
    what are you referring to with this?

  6. ISO #406
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#405)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanta Black (#403)
    Ciderhead for unprompted defense of Lucy and because he seemed to think that would get him townread
    what are you referring to with this?
    was wondering about you.
    where's your head at?

  7. ISO #407
    Thread Analyst lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    449
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanta Black (#402)
    So a minute ago (okay, maybe an hour) you had town lean on cinderella but now he's worth a vote for information? What kind of content are you expecting here?
    I think there's definitely something to gain out of putting pressure on anyone even if I think they're town. If people are choosing cinderella and I don't have any personal scum reads then putting my vote doesn't hurt at all. This is not who I would vote for day 1 kill but your vote is a tool to use in this game (at least that's my understanding)

  8. ISO #408
    Quote Originally Posted by rotomwash (#406)
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#405)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanta Black (#403)
    Ciderhead for unprompted defense of Lucy and because he seemed to think that would get him townread
    what are you referring to with this?
    was wondering about you.
    where's your head at?
    morning shifts are stupid and i'm not awake yet

    (risiinq/cider/vivax/esooa/sableye/batman are somewhat towny. idk about anyone else)

  9. ISO #409
    towny - esooa, sableye, cider, risiinq, niph, lily, vantablack

  10. ISO #410
    Thread Analyst lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    449
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Gender
    someone post something im so lonely

  11. ISO #411
    Soul Reader risiinq-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Posts
    4,296
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin
    Gender
    im here ;-;

  12. ISO #412
    Thread Analyst lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    449
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by risiinq- (#411)
    im here ;-;
    hi im no longer lonely c:

  13. ISO #413
    Low Hanging Fruit Vanta Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    35
    Community
    Giraffeboards
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#407)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanta Black (#402)
    So a minute ago (okay, maybe an hour) you had town lean on cinderella but now he's worth a vote for information? What kind of content are you expecting here?
    I think there's definitely something to gain out of putting pressure on anyone even if I think they're town. If people are choosing cinderella and I don't have any personal scum reads then putting my vote doesn't hurt at all. This is not who I would vote for day 1 kill but your vote is a tool to use in this game (at least that's my understanding)
    It is kind of late in the day for a pressure vote though, particularly in this game with people popping in for awhile and then disappearing (and yes, I am guilty of that too). At worst it could lead to a town PR having to make the decision whether to claim, and I don't think that's helpful at this point. Unless that is exactly the content you're expecting.

  14. ISO #414
    Thread Analyst lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    449
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanta Black (#413)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#407)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanta Black (#402)
    So a minute ago (okay, maybe an hour) you had town lean on cinderella but now he's worth a vote for information? What kind of content are you expecting here?
    I think there's definitely something to gain out of putting pressure on anyone even if I think they're town. If people are choosing cinderella and I don't have any personal scum reads then putting my vote doesn't hurt at all. This is not who I would vote for day 1 kill but your vote is a tool to use in this game (at least that's my understanding)
    It is kind of late in the day for a pressure vote though, particularly in this game with people popping in for awhile and then disappearing (and yes, I am guilty of that too). At worst it could lead to a town PR having to make the decision whether to claim, and I don't think that's helpful at this point. Unless that is exactly the content you're expecting.
    still 20 hours left but I definitely see your point

  15. ISO #415
    Soul Reader Vivax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Location
    Tyrol
    Posts
    1,535
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Teamliquid mafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#410)
    someone post something im so lonely
    You are very very townie.
    Which means, you can talk about anything you want even if it's not the game. Because nobody will vote you no matter what you write.
    I hope that helps.

  16. ISO #416
    Thread Analyst lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    449
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivax (#415)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#410)
    someone post something im so lonely
    You are very very townie.
    Which means, you can talk about anything you want even if it's not the game. Because nobody will vote you no matter what you write.
    I hope that helps.
    can i talk about dark souls.

  17. ISO #417
    Soul Reader Vivax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Location
    Tyrol
    Posts
    1,535
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Teamliquid mafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#416)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivax (#415)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#410)
    someone post something im so lonely
    You are very very townie.
    Which means, you can talk about anything you want even if it's not the game. Because nobody will vote you no matter what you write.
    I hope that helps.
    can i talk about dark souls.
    You don't need my permission to talk about anything.
    If you're comfortable with the topic, go for it.

  18. ISO #418
    Low Hanging Fruit Vanta Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    35
    Community
    Giraffeboards
    Quote Originally Posted by niphredil (#405)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanta Black (#403)
    Ciderhead for unprompted defense of Lucy and because he seemed to think that would get him townread
    what are you referring to with this?
    Lucy made these two posts, 37 and 38, and then ciderhead said he had a stupid read, and posted in quick succession 48 and 49, then with a little pushback 52 and then 70. Looking back I don't actually see where he came out and said he thought that would get him townread, I must have inferred that somehow, sorry.

  19. ISO #419
    Wants It More cinderella's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    5,877
    Community
    <3
    AKA
    carter/xar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    what if i post NOTHING rawr raw rawr

  20. ISO #420
    Wants It More cinderella's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    5,877
    Community
    <3
    AKA
    carter/xar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    we will see in the morning if i wanna post or not i sleepy rn

  21. ISO #421
    Thread Analyst lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    449
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by cinderella (#419)
    what if i post NOTHING rawr raw rawr
    ur so towny

  22. ISO #422
    Wants It More cinderella's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    5,877
    Community
    <3
    AKA
    carter/xar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#421)
    Quote Originally Posted by cinderella (#419)
    what if i post NOTHING rawr raw rawr
    ur so towny
    ur so CUTIE PIE!!!!

  23. ISO #423
    Wants It More cinderella's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    5,877
    Community
    <3
    AKA
    carter/xar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    me getting votes meanwhile there is a 0 poster and 1 poster man!!!! 😡😡😡😡

  24. ISO #424
    Wants It More cinderella's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    5,877
    Community
    <3
    AKA
    carter/xar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    maybe i’ll pull out a good ole turbo soul read?!??!?

  25. ISO #425
    Wants It More cinderella's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    5,877
    Community
    <3
    AKA
    carter/xar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    i don’t wanna read the thread rn so whoever is here pls talk so i can read u and so i’m doing something

  26. ISO #426
    Thread Analyst lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    449
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by cinderella (#425)
    i don’t wanna read the thread rn so whoever is here pls talk so i can read u and so i’m doing something
    read me

  27. ISO #427
    Wants It More cinderella's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    5,877
    Community
    <3
    AKA
    carter/xar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    also i probably won’t react in the correct way that u guys want me to react in response to the votes i have received so i’m not too sure what u guys want to do with that information but

  28. ISO #428
    Thread Analyst lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    449
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by cinderella (#427)
    also i probably won’t react in the correct way that u guys want me to react in response to the votes i have received so i’m not too sure what u guys want to do with that information but
    this is good enough tbh

  29. ISO #429
    Wants It More cinderella's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    5,877
    Community
    <3
    AKA
    carter/xar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#426)
    Quote Originally Posted by cinderella (#425)
    i don’t wanna read the thread rn so whoever is here pls talk so i can read u and so i’m doing something
    read me
    okay let’s seeeeeee from this post im getting slight towny vibes? tonally it sounds great and the information this post contains is really villagery and it slays frankly speaking!

  30. ISO #430
    Thread Analyst lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    449
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by cinderella (#429)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#426)
    Quote Originally Posted by cinderella (#425)
    i don’t wanna read the thread rn so whoever is here pls talk so i can read u and so i’m doing something
    read me
    okay let’s seeeeeee from this post im getting slight towny vibes? tonally it sounds great and the information this post contains is really villagery and it slays frankly speaking!
    thanks you're so correct

  31. ISO #431
    Wants It More cinderella's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    5,877
    Community
    <3
    AKA
    carter/xar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    but jokes aside lily i read a little bit of the reasoning why u voted me and i think it comes from a villager mindset so i’ll give you a town lean right now

  32. ISO #432
    Wants It More cinderella's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    5,877
    Community
    <3
    AKA
    carter/xar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    okay awesome i made one read out of this whole game slay! that’s good enough for me i think it might be beeeed time now!

  33. ISO #433
    Thread Analyst lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    449
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by cinderella (#431)
    but jokes aside lily i read a little bit of the reasoning why u voted me and i think it comes from a villager mindset so i’ll give you a town lean right now
    just know my vote on u will be swapped probs early tomorrow when I get more of an idea of who my pref day 1 kill is

  34. ISO #434
    Thread Analyst lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    449
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by cinderella (#432)
    okay awesome i made one read out of this whole game slay! that’s good enough for me i think it might be beeeed time now!
    good night

  35. ISO #435
    Wants It More cinderella's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    5,877
    Community
    <3
    AKA
    carter/xar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    i want to OMGUS naomi for some really weird reason i think her vote on me just looks really weird and the reasoning behind it kinda sucks because if i remember correctly she placed it when like there were 30ish hours left of the day and said it’s because it feels like i have been going under the radar which i guess she accomplished her mission by making me a wagon but it feels like a really slimy vote……………….

  36. ISO #436
    Thread Analyst lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    449
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by cinderella (#435)
    i want to OMGUS naomi for some really weird reason i think her vote on me just looks really weird and the reasoning behind it kinda sucks because if i remember correctly she placed it when like there were 30ish hours left of the day and said it’s because it feels like i have been going under the radar which i guess she accomplished her mission by making me a wagon but it feels like a really slimy vote……………….
    what does OMGUS mean i always read it as among us ..

  37. ISO #437
    Wants It More cinderella's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    5,877
    Community
    <3
    AKA
    carter/xar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#436)
    Quote Originally Posted by cinderella (#435)
    i want to OMGUS naomi for some really weird reason i think her vote on me just looks really weird and the reasoning behind it kinda sucks because if i remember correctly she placed it when like there were 30ish hours left of the day and said it’s because it feels like i have been going under the radar which i guess she accomplished her mission by making me a wagon but it feels like a really slimy vote……………….
    what does OMGUS mean i always read it as among us ..
    oh my god you suck (i think?) and you’re supposed to vote them after u OMGUS them

  38. ISO #438
    Wants It More cinderella's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    5,877
    Community
    <3
    AKA
    carter/xar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    BUT mechanically i don’t follow the rules and nor do i care about the mechanics of mafia and i will play how ever i want

  39. ISO #439
    Thread Analyst lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    449
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by cinderella (#437)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#436)
    Quote Originally Posted by cinderella (#435)
    i want to OMGUS naomi for some really weird reason i think her vote on me just looks really weird and the reasoning behind it kinda sucks because if i remember correctly she placed it when like there were 30ish hours left of the day and said it’s because it feels like i have been going under the radar which i guess she accomplished her mission by making me a wagon but it feels like a really slimy vote……………….
    what does OMGUS mean i always read it as among us ..
    oh my god you suck (i think?) and you’re supposed to vote them after u OMGUS them
    oh epic

  40. ISO #440
    Thread Analyst lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    449
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Gender
    i think thats as much as we will get and im satisfied with my town lean on cinderella

    ##Vote Sleep

    im sleepy

  41. ISO #441
    what's your read on me cinderella? 👀

  42. ISO #442
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    17,474
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by cinderella (#427)
    also i probably won’t react in the correct way that u guys want me to react in response to the votes i have received so i’m not too sure what u guys want to do with that information but
    I don't think dying as a reaction to the votes is something you can not do

  43. ISO #443
    Soul Reader Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,546
    Community
    ToS
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi (#335)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos (#318)
    Ngl i usally dont do d1 reads
    so instead vivax/esooa/niph/sab have caught my attention

    And there is to much anime pfp to keep up bruh
    caught your attention in a good or bad way, @Chaos?

    and why don't you do reads on Day 1? i've heard that it's the most important day, so~ ^^
    Well not very good
    And cause d1 reads are most of time are untrustworthy unless i have ghost telling me mafia

  44. ISO #444
    Soul Reader Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,546
    Community
    ToS
    Gender
    Batman progress against lucy seems genuine so far i kind want to follow them to get alot of information that solves game and lucy defense was not that impressive
    Vivax i see him clueless idk if it strikes as villager but to me switching 20 different votes is not good vibe
    Lily ngl i didnt think to much of them but voting their towny read is weird i think they made bad play

  45. ISO #445
    Soul Reader Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,546
    Community
    ToS
    Gender
    Btw i cant make it to eod it seems
    I hate games when i have to pre vote needs strategy and plan

  46. ISO #446
    Soul Reader risiinq-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Posts
    4,296
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin
    Gender
    ##Vote Sableye

  47. ISO #447
    Soul Reader risiinq-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Posts
    4,296
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin
    Gender
    long phases have caused me to literally sort out none of the thoughts i have rn and so im just racking my brain and thinking abt what reads i even have lol

    im playing this game like how i play games on my homesite

    where day phases r like

    10-12 irl days

  48. ISO #448
    Soul Reader Vivax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Location
    Tyrol
    Posts
    1,535
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Teamliquid mafia
    Gender
    You can rack the brain, but you can‘t rack a ghost apparently

    To use ‚chaos‘ funny description

  49. ISO #449
    Thread Analyst lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    449
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos (#444)
    Batman progress against lucy seems genuine so far i kind want to follow them to get alot of information that solves game and lucy defense was not that impressive
    Vivax i see him clueless idk if it strikes as villager but to me switching 20 different votes is not good vibe
    Lily ngl i didnt think to much of them but voting their towny read is weird i think they made bad play
    Why do you think it's bad? Explain what downside any of my actions have had

  50. ISO #450
    Soul Reader Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,546
    Community
    ToS
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#449)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos (#444)
    Batman progress against lucy seems genuine so far i kind want to follow them to get alot of information that solves game and lucy defense was not that impressive
    Vivax i see him clueless idk if it strikes as villager but to me switching 20 different votes is not good vibe
    Lily ngl i didnt think to much of them but voting their towny read is weird i think they made bad play
    Why do you think it's bad? Explain what downside any of my actions have had
    It means you dont trust your reads how can i trust a person who doesn't believe her reads
    And idk what this question is from my pov its just bad if i cant identify a person is polarized i might aswell not trust them
    The thing is you already town read them so applying pressure also didnt change your opinion of him being town
    I hope you get it cause in my mind its bad vibes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Bounty Hunter

The Bounty Hunter is an independently aligned role that starts the game with an assassination target. The Bounty Hunter may kill another player every night. If they kill their target, they will win the game.