Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 3615

Thread: The Coalition

View Game in Database
  1. ISO #151
    Soul Reader Object's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,480
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia / Arcmafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#147)
    Quote Originally Posted by Object (#145)
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#143)
    i would make an argument as to why i should be thrown into the coalition but i already know that nobody's gonna listen to $%#!
    go on..
    when next liar game
    probably when I get the next idea for a single dumb game and decide to justify bringing it into existence with a whole series of dumb games

  2. ISO #152
    Soul Reader sOHiJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    attic
    Posts
    4,224
    Community
    aops + mgg
    AKA
    broken caps lock
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#150)
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#148)
    i should be thrown into coalition because i just broke 4k
    die sosh
    you live too long last game because town full of willage
    you can't be like this every single game

  3. ISO #153
    Soul Reader sOHiJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    attic
    Posts
    4,224
    Community
    aops + mgg
    AKA
    broken caps lock
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Object (#151)
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#147)
    Quote Originally Posted by Object (#145)
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#143)
    i would make an argument as to why i should be thrown into the coalition but i already know that nobody's gonna listen to $%#!
    go on..
    when next liar game
    probably when I get the next idea for a single dumb game and decide to justify bringing it into existence with a whole series of dumb games
    based

  4. ISO #154
    Soul Reader Object's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,480
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia / Arcmafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    my coalition so far:

    aphelios



    cobalt



    eventide



    and that's all we've got so far

  5. ISO #155
    Soul Reader aphelios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,689
    Community
    chernobyl
    AKA
    bathtub barracuda super assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#152)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#150)
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#148)
    i should be thrown into coalition because i just broke 4k
    die sosh
    you live too long last game because town full of willage
    you can't be like this every single game
    i can when it work
    just give up
    succumb to league of correct

  6. ISO #156
    Soul Reader sOHiJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    attic
    Posts
    4,224
    Community
    aops + mgg
    AKA
    broken caps lock
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#155)
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#152)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#150)
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#148)
    i should be thrown into coalition because i just broke 4k
    die sosh
    you live too long last game because town full of willage
    you can't be like this every single game
    i can when it work
    just give up
    succumb to league of correct
    how can it work when i have my role pm right here
    nothing involving league of legends ever works

  7. ISO #157
    Soul Reader aphelios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,689
    Community
    chernobyl
    AKA
    bathtub barracuda super assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#156)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#155)
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#152)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#150)
    die sosh
    you live too long last game because town full of willage
    you can't be like this every single game
    i can when it work
    just give up
    succumb to league of correct
    how can it work when i have my role pm right here
    nothing involving league of legends ever works
    who say anythin
    wait
    hahahahahahaa oh my god
    i was correct about old legend
    oh my god brb

  8. ISO #158
    Soul Reader sOHiJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    attic
    Posts
    4,224
    Community
    aops + mgg
    AKA
    broken caps lock
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    sigh idk how I imparted tunneling onto app as a valid tactic

  9. ISO #159
    Soul Reader aphelios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,689
    Community
    chernobyl
    AKA
    bathtub barracuda super assassin
    anyways you lost your coin and obvtown ability along with it
    die die die die die

  10. ISO #160
    Soul Reader sOHiJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    attic
    Posts
    4,224
    Community
    aops + mgg
    AKA
    broken caps lock
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#159)
    anyways you lost your coin and obvtown ability along with it
    die die die die die
    I stopped flipping coins because people never listened to the godreads
    I have to seal my power so mafia can actually play the game

  11. ISO #161
    Soul Reader Object's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,480
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia / Arcmafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    is it bad if there is a darkness inside of me that wants to put one mafia in the coalition just so the game can continue?

  12. ISO #162
    Soul Reader aphelios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,689
    Community
    chernobyl
    AKA
    bathtub barracuda super assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by Object (#161)
    is it bad if there is a darkness inside of me that wants to put one mafia in the coalition just so the game can continue?
    yes you can put yourself in

  13. ISO #163
    Soul Reader sOHiJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    attic
    Posts
    4,224
    Community
    aops + mgg
    AKA
    broken caps lock
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Object (#161)
    is it bad if there is a darkness inside of me that wants to put one mafia in the coalition just so the game can continue?
    you should’ve just signed up for a mountainous then lmao

  14. ISO #164
    Soul Reader aphelios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,689
    Community
    chernobyl
    AKA
    bathtub barracuda super assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#159)
    anyways you lost your coin and obvtown ability along with it
    die die die die die
    I stopped flipping coins because people never listened to the godreads
    I have to seal my power so mafia can actually play the game
    lies
    lies and slander
    this objective not true

  15. ISO #165
    Soul Reader

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1,035
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#148)
    i should be thrown into coalition because i just broke 4k
    let me give you a better argument, assuming it wont be because of townieness.
    you are good at saying who you think the scum is when you have an idea on who scum is, without caring much about how it is iewed on you. So if you are thrown in the fire arena but can have an idea there (i.e. the situation you are put in and it fails), then you may find scum and say it loud.

    TBH I want to change my vote to what Eventide voted. Main reason is aphelios' reaction to 200 years joke (pinged me as weird) and the stance on soh (I can understand the scumread given that they probably played before, but I think s/he is wasting more time on that than necessary.)
    On the other hand, I dont feel confident enough to fully vote on the Eventide's coalition (cool name, isn't it?) and I dont want to sheep a serious vote.
    So it is what's in my mind rn but action will happen later.
    I know... kind of ironic.

  16. ISO #166
    Soul Reader Object's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,480
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia / Arcmafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#162)
    Quote Originally Posted by Object (#161)
    is it bad if there is a darkness inside of me that wants to put one mafia in the coalition just so the game can continue?
    yes you can put yourself in
    good, then its settled. I will play the bad guy

  17. ISO #167
    Soul Reader sOHiJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    attic
    Posts
    4,224
    Community
    aops + mgg
    AKA
    broken caps lock
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#164)
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#159)
    anyways you lost your coin and obvtown ability along with it
    die die die die die
    I stopped flipping coins because people never listened to the godreads
    I have to seal my power so mafia can actually play the game
    lies
    lies and slander
    this objective not true
    this is true
    Illwei doesn’t talk to me anymore because of the time she got bussed

  18. ISO #168
    Soul Reader aphelios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,689
    Community
    chernobyl
    AKA
    bathtub barracuda super assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by Object (#166)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#162)
    Quote Originally Posted by Object (#161)
    is it bad if there is a darkness inside of me that wants to put one mafia in the coalition just so the game can continue?
    yes you can put yourself in
    good, then its settled. I will play the bad guy
    excellent
    [b]Coalition: aphelios, Cobalt, Eventide, Object, sOHiJK

  19. ISO #169
    Soul Reader aphelios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,689
    Community
    chernobyl
    AKA
    bathtub barracuda super assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#167)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#164)
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#159)
    anyways you lost your coin and obvtown ability along with it
    die die die die die
    I stopped flipping coins because people never listened to the godreads
    I have to seal my power so mafia can actually play the game
    lies
    lies and slander
    this objective not true
    this is true
    Illwei doesn’t talk to me anymore because of the time she got bussed
    hahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahaha
    illwei doesnt talk to me either after time that
    wait
    that was not a bus
    was it?

  20. ISO #170
    Soul Reader sOHiJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    attic
    Posts
    4,224
    Community
    aops + mgg
    AKA
    broken caps lock
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#169)
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#167)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#164)
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#160)
    I stopped flipping coins because people never listened to the godreads
    I have to seal my power so mafia can actually play the game
    lies
    lies and slander
    this objective not true
    this is true
    Illwei doesn’t talk to me anymore because of the time she got bussed
    hahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahaha
    illwei doesnt talk to me either after time that
    wait
    that was not a bus
    was it?
    she got bussed by soda and somebody else iirc

  21. ISO #171
    Soul Reader aphelios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,689
    Community
    chernobyl
    AKA
    bathtub barracuda super assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#168)
    Quote Originally Posted by Object (#166)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#162)
    Quote Originally Posted by Object (#161)
    is it bad if there is a darkness inside of me that wants to put one mafia in the coalition just so the game can continue?
    yes you can put yourself in
    good, then its settled. I will play the bad guy
    excellent
    [b]Coalition: aphelios, Cobalt, Eventide, Object, sOHiJK
    unexcellent
    Coalition: aphelios, Cobalt, Eventide, Object, sOHiJK

  22. ISO #172
    I'd prefer no Cobalt in Coalition for the reasons I pointed out in P#95 (and not loving their response to it).

  23. ISO #173
    Soul Reader aphelios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,689
    Community
    chernobyl
    AKA
    bathtub barracuda super assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#170)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#169)
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#167)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#164)
    lies
    lies and slander
    this objective not true
    this is true
    Illwei doesn’t talk to me anymore because of the time she got bussed
    hahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahaha
    illwei doesnt talk to me either after time that
    wait
    that was not a bus
    was it?
    she got bussed by soda and somebody else iirc
    but i thought that was coinnnnnnn
    bleurghh
    ok but she not talk to be either after that time i coin her
    and it wrong
    belagrugha

  24. ISO #174
    Soul Reader sOHiJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    attic
    Posts
    4,224
    Community
    aops + mgg
    AKA
    broken caps lock
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    people need to play the game aph
    I sacrifice my coin for the greater good
    also because I need to learn how to actually play the game

  25. ISO #175
    Soul Reader aphelios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,689
    Community
    chernobyl
    AKA
    bathtub barracuda super assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#174)
    people need to play the game aph
    I sacrifice my coin for the greater good
    also because I need to learn how to actually play the game
    where is that pancake look image people use so much
    :stare:

  26. ISO #176
    Soul Reader sOHiJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    attic
    Posts
    4,224
    Community
    aops + mgg
    AKA
    broken caps lock
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#173)
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#170)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#169)
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#167)
    this is true
    Illwei doesn’t talk to me anymore because of the time she got bussed
    hahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahaha
    illwei doesnt talk to me either after time that
    wait
    that was not a bus
    was it?
    she got bussed by soda and somebody else iirc
    but i thought that was coinnnnnnn
    bleurghh
    ok but she not talk to be either after that time i coin her
    and it wrong
    belagrugha
    it was coin lol
    maf felt so much pressure on her that they decided to bus

  27. ISO #177
    Soul Reader aphelios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,689
    Community
    chernobyl
    AKA
    bathtub barracuda super assassin

    if you abandon coin and learn game good luck
    i look forward to see you cry in dispair

  28. ISO #178
    Soul Reader Object's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,480
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia / Arcmafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Eventide (#172)
    I'd prefer no Cobalt in Coalition for the reasons I pointed out in P#95 (and not loving their response to it).
    Taken at face value, 95 is a fair and logical criticism of Cobalt. If we were all on a boat together and needed to elect a leader, I would be swayed by this and probably lean more toward Eventide as leader. We are not on a boat though and shamelessness is townie.

  29. ISO #179
    Soul Reader aphelios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,689
    Community
    chernobyl
    AKA
    bathtub barracuda super assassin
    is it?

  30. ISO #180
    Soul Reader Object's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,480
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia / Arcmafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#177)

    if you abandon coin and learn game good luck
    i look forward to see you cry in dispair
    always choose the way of the coin

  31. ISO #181
    Soul Reader Object's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,480
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia / Arcmafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#179)
    is it?
    a little shamelessness no. a lot of shamelessness yes imo

  32. ISO #182
    Soul Reader aphelios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,689
    Community
    chernobyl
    AKA
    bathtub barracuda super assassin
    bleh cobalt
    but i agree
    i way too invested in this
    you are absolute correct

  33. ISO #183
    Soul Reader sOHiJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    attic
    Posts
    4,224
    Community
    aops + mgg
    AKA
    broken caps lock
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#177)

    if you abandon coin and learn game good luck
    i look forward to see you cry in dispair
    I’ve done fine past couple games lol

  34. ISO #184
    Quote Originally Posted by UzayAltay (#140)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eventide (#131)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Bradbury (#86)
    I kinda thought whoever started scumhunting would be a wolf because wolves know they need to scumhunt because it will get to a point where you need to find/fake find wolves as one where town doesn't need to. But Eventide went so out of the water with the read it made me question that super duper hidden strat I had going.

    It's okay, I don't need to think too hard on it just gonna chill.
    This was probably Charlie's best post in terms of lacking agenda/showing a glimpse into their mindset.
    this is interesting because that was one of the posts who made me say "wait what?"
    like before anything I disagree with the logic.
    relooking, the good part of the post is it is a good explanation post and it doesn't sound artificial.
    The whole logic is a "?" for me though. It doesnt make sense to me (explained before in another post)
    @UzayAltay Mm fair, I was sort of taking the whole blanket "X did what I expected to Scumread people for but the way they did it makes me question my initial expectations" as Villagery. If I were to look at it from a more logical perspective, I don't actually agree with the logic myself/can see the "?" behind it.

    So yeah essentially I agree with you here.

  35. ISO #185
    I think shamelessness is NAI. It can be Towny for some people, but it's player dependent.

    Object I feel pretty decent about, though.

  36. ISO #186
    Soul Reader aphelios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,689
    Community
    chernobyl
    AKA
    bathtub barracuda super assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by sOHiJK (#183)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#177)

    if you abandon coin and learn game good luck
    i look forward to see you cry in dispair
    I’ve done fine past couple games lol
    lies and slander
    die die die

  37. ISO #187
    A coalition of something like Eventide/Object/Uzay/Prince J/Aphelios may be a safer bet as my turn around on "Kirisame" to V was more of a YOLO, and Charlie I fear is someone who looks Towny but can be sneaky.

    I may review some meta from Aphelios.

  38. ISO #188
    Soul Reader aphelios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,689
    Community
    chernobyl
    AKA
    bathtub barracuda super assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by Eventide (#187)
    A coalition of something like Eventide/Object/Uzay/Prince J/Aphelios may be a safer bet as my turn around on "Kirisame" to V was more of a YOLO, and Charlie I fear is someone who looks Towny but can be sneaky.

    I may review some meta from Aphelios.
    do not bother unless you plan read everything

  39. ISO #189
    Soul Reader Object's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,480
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia / Arcmafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Can someone sell me on Uzay town. Trying to see it but not

  40. ISO #190
    I like that they were the first person to vote for a Coalition (that doesn't include themselves at that) - then the way they've sort of walked back on Aphelios and have been treating the game/their solving process independently. They've also made some keen observations, and it helps they're the only/main one agreeing with me on Cobalt.

  41. ISO #191
    Wants It More DkKoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    7,127
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia, MafiaScum, Kongregate, PS!
    AKA
    Koba, DK
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    « Coalition Votecount 1 »
    Coalition Votecount 1

    aphelios

    Eventide

    Prince J

    UzayAltay


    Cobalt, Kirisame Marisa, Charlie Bradbury, sOHiJK, Object


    To vote for a Coalition, use bold tags and type "Coalition:" and the list of players you would like to include. Only the most recent list bolded will count as your vote. Example: Coalition: Player1, Player2, Player3, Player4, Player5

    If I missed any, feel free to message or ping me with any I missed.

    (fixed as of this post)
    Last edited by DkKoba; August 14th, 2022 at 03:14 PM.

  42. ISO #192
    Okay!

    Sooo, it's probably a bit um presumptuous? Hopeful? Yeah hopeful to think that me/Cobalt/J/Bradbury/Eventide were all interacting as village last night. That's something I ruminated on before bed. I like to be realistic with my own expectations despite the fuzzies I was getting. I think that it's likely there's at least one wolf in that pair but I'm unsure if I see two? Mayhaps I get some opinions other than my own on this subject?

    I must admit a secret though that I like eventide! I think she's just reeaallly focused on being right and I love that trait cuz village get all obsessed with that stuff. It's an endearing quality because it's like this quirk where she wants to be respected (which explains her tone) but also doesn't wanna give out reads she'll regret cause legacy and stuffs. I initially was thinking that her assertion early was a means to yknow have a backdoor in case her leadership went poorly? Like, she says all those big things and everyone goes 'yeah!' then it goes bad and she starts blaming everyone but herself type deal. I don't get that impression anymore though!

  43. ISO #193
    Quote Originally Posted by UzayAltay (#100)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eventide (#20)
    That being said, I disagree with the idea of "letting things lie" because I feel like that easily lets Wolves take advantage of the fact that if 5 villagers don't agree on a Coalition, mafia wins.
    Why this is a concern for you?
    5 people not agreeing on a coalition shouldnt happen in any case if everyone has slightest awareness.
    I think this strongest depends on the playerlist and the teamwork everyone is willing to show ya know? With too many heads in the kitchen you'll never agree!

  44. ISO #194
    Quote Originally Posted by UzayAltay (#101)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt (#27)
    HOKAY I veto all bids for Captain so far on account of my role pm saying Vanilla Town.

    Here's how it's gonna go down. We will veto any coalition that does not contain Cobalt, as I am town. If you submit a coalition that does not include Cobalt, you will automatically be off the table for the majority coalition, because I said so and I'm town. Refusal to comply makes you a wolf and I'm not sorry.

    I will judge reactions to this post and further commentary to determine my preliminary coalition in ~24 hours. If the majority coalition contains mafia and day begins, we have at MINIMUM a 25% chance to eliminate correctly on Day 1, as I am not mafia and there will be 4 other players in the coalition. However, if you listen to me, we will win without that happening.

    k thanks bye
    well you can be sure I am not including you in any coalition list I am making.
    Where is this forcefulness coming from? you dont have to put yourself in the list if you are villager, u can win other ways.
    See but this forcefulness is what makes me like the post. Mayb3e I'm biased because if I was mafia this is like the exact opposite of what I would've done, but it feels completely unneeded to have an entrance like this and sure I could get if it was just the entrance but Cobalt has just been doing this the whole game so far so I like it ya feel?

  45. ISO #195
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelios (#122)
    object kirisama absolutely town
    Um? Object didn't post until this point why were you calling him town?

  46. ISO #196
    Quote Originally Posted by UzayAltay (#103)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince J (#62)
    Oh gosh, I've been hitting reply>quote. My apologies some of my posts seem to be missing something.... ;-;

    Quote Originally Posted by Eventide (#58)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince J (#55)
    @Charlie Bradbury I have a very similar style of playing the game. I don't like giving away my approach but your way of looking at things is akin to mine.

    Currently Cobalt can lead for the time being. What Kirisama said is actually what I'm feeling since I liked Cobalt's entrance more than Eventides.
    @Prince J Please elaborate on this.
    Cobalt coming in a bit more guns blazing seems a bit more organic then your entrance which seemed a bit cautious. Based on vibes, one is being more careful than the other. I don't know if it is indicative of alignment, but it is something that made me tilt my head.

    Kirisama pointing out the detail connected the dots a bit better for myself.
    ??? IDK how cobalt's entrance is more organic and less cautious.
    I think both were reckless, but cobalt's one was much more offensive and forcing. On the other hand, offering your life is also very serious, yes I know in this situation she obviously not let herself die but still, presence of this post would be used heavily against her.
    And about organicness, the only thing which breaks the organicness slightly are the posts after first post, i.e. she felt the need of explaining herself further.
    On the other hand, cobalt makes what he makes planned. It's kind of self-explanatory imo. Which is what it makes reckless, but it isn't organic at all.
    In practice, I think Eventide's logic was more "ok" vs Cobalts. Maybe I need to see it first hand but I've never seen someone along the lines of "get rid of me if I'm wrong" just happen smoothly unless said person making the statement was already a common wolfread and they were just given one more day. What I tried to read in that post was the honesty in it and I came to the answer of "I liked it" but it was more I found out I liked it after seeing more of their posting around Cobalt.

    Idk I liked a lot of the posts made last night could be cause everyone starts as cool cucumbers but it felt good!

  47. ISO #197
    Quote Originally Posted by UzayAltay (#105)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Bradbury (#86)
    I kinda thought whoever started scumhunting would be a wolf because wolves know they need to scumhunt because it will get to a point where you need to find/fake find wolves as one where town doesn't need to. But Eventide went so out of the water with the read it made me question that super duper hidden strat I had going.

    It's okay, I don't need to think too hard on it just gonna chill.

    why you are assuming "scum has to do x so x is scummy?"
    and my problem is with scum has to do x part
    why scum has to scumhunt this game? at day 1?
    It's more, if scum want to win the game they have to wolfhunt to win the game so I was gonna raise my eyebrow just a smidge at who did it. See the hard part for me is gone I don't need to scumhunt I just gotta townhunt!

  48. ISO #198
    I dunno what sohjk and aphelios' deal is but they sure bicker like a married couple. Bit of mafia theory 101 but I like to believe that wolves feel a little pressured to interact with another but like inconspicuously, or only when they have to. Agendas and stuff. I think their squabbling doesn't feel partner-y in that sense...

  49. ISO #199
    If aphelios/object have god reads on each other I'm tempted to just trust that logic because it just never goes wrong for us unless they're both wolfs. Is that wrong? Probably lazy, but wrong? Idk, seems cool.

  50. ISO #200
    Wants It More DkKoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    7,127
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia, MafiaScum, Kongregate, PS!
    AKA
    Koba, DK
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DkKoba (#191)
    Coalition Votecount

    Eventide


    UzayAltay


    Cobalt Prince J, Kirisame Marisa, Charlie Bradbury, sOHiJK, Object, aphelios


    To vote for a Coalition, use bold tags and type "Coalition:" and the list of players you would like to include. Only the most recent list bolded will count as your vote. Example: Coalition: Player1, Player2, Player3, Player4, Player5

    If I missed any, feel free to message or ping me with any I missed.
    votecount posted

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Motivator

The Motivator may each night target a player, allowing them one extra use of any action available to them on the following night.