Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 400

Thread: But I won't do that

View Game in Database
  1. ISO #51
    Soul Reader minted snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    1,301
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow turbo acc
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#48)
    Quote Originally Posted by minted snow (#42)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#38)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#31)
    I find lols joke mildly wolfy but its not much id hang hat on
    ##Vote DoctorZeus
    ##Vote Macdougall
    ##Unvote DoctorZeus
    ##Unvote Macdougall

  2. ISO #52
    Galaxy Brain Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    20,079
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#49)
    I have matt as mld town for pocket
    this doesn't make sense so you can be town

  3. ISO #52
    Wants It More Illwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    9,400
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    17th Shard
    AKA
    Mizery, Avanae
    Pronouns
    Yes
    Gender
    tbh im p high rn

  4. ISO #54
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#21)
    the hiatus has ascended my level of consciousness to where im actually aimb0tting all of the villagers instead
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#26)
    ##Vote ladd
    So i am a confirmed villager then

    :curtain:

  5. ISO #55
    GOAT Tier DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    16,467
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by minted snow (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#48)
    Quote Originally Posted by minted snow (#42)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#38)
    ##Vote DoctorZeus
    ##Vote Macdougall
    ##Unvote DoctorZeus
    ##Unvote Macdougall
    wolf in this but not two

  6. ISO #56
    Galaxy Brain Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    20,079
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by minted snow (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#48)
    Quote Originally Posted by minted snow (#42)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#38)
    ##Vote DoctorZeus
    ##Vote Macdougall
    ##Unvote DoctorZeus
    ##Unvote Macdougall
    i enjoyed this transaction

  7. ISO #57
    Galaxy Brain insomnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    eurolandia
    Posts
    25,750
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#54)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#21)
    the hiatus has ascended my level of consciousness to where im actually aimb0tting all of the villagers instead
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#26)
    ##Vote ladd
    So i am a confirmed villager then

    :curtain:
    mayhaps

  8. ISO #58
    Wants It More Illwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    9,400
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    17th Shard
    AKA
    Mizery, Avanae
    Pronouns
    Yes
    Gender
    ##Vote minted snow

  9. ISO #59
    Wants It More lol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    9,916
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by matt (#37)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#31)
    I find lols joke mildly wolfy but its not much id hang hat on
    same

    u can be town
    can i be town

  10. ISO #60
    Galaxy Brain Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    20,079
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#55)
    Quote Originally Posted by minted snow (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#48)
    Quote Originally Posted by minted snow (#42)
    ##Vote Macdougall
    ##Unvote DoctorZeus
    ##Unvote Macdougall
    wolf in this but not two
    you have tmi that i am a wolf

  11. ISO #61
    Soul Reader minted snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    1,301
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow turbo acc
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Illwei (#58)
    ##Vote minted snow
    ok

  12. ISO #62
    Galaxy Brain Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    20,079
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#59)
    Quote Originally Posted by matt (#37)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#31)
    I find lols joke mildly wolfy but its not much id hang hat on
    same

    u can be town
    can i be town
    ...

    yes

  13. ISO #63
    Wants It More Illwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    9,400
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    17th Shard
    AKA
    Mizery, Avanae
    Pronouns
    Yes
    Gender
    mint and lol

  14. ISO #64
    Soul Reader minted snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    1,301
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow turbo acc
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    lol is town

    matt is town

    dz is town

  15. ISO #65
    GOAT Tier DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    16,467
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    ladds not goner from goofing to solving yet which I think makes him p hard to read

  16. ISO #66
    Galaxy Brain Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    20,079
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    okay need to find wolf

  17. ISO #67
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    253,637
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Kill the wolves, drink with villagers Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 ladd insomnia (6), matt (5)
    1 lol lol (3)
    1 minted snow Illwei (6)
    6 Not voting DoctorZeus (15), Happy (0), ladd (4), LanMisa (1), Macdougall (11), minted snow (12)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 5:33 AM EDT on Sunday, August 14th, 2022. There are 1660469640000 remaining.

  18. ISO #68
    Galaxy Brain insomnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    eurolandia
    Posts
    25,750
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    mac is posting pretty wolfy but im shy after i called for his death and i was wrong

  19. ISO #69
    Soul Reader minted snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    1,301
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow turbo acc
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#65)
    ladds not goner from goofing to solving yet which I think makes him p hard to read
    is he more inclined to as wolf or town?

    i see him start solving more when town but idk

  20. ISO #70
    Galaxy Brain Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    20,079
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#67)
    Kill the wolves, drink with villagers Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 ladd insomnia (6), matt (5)
    1 lol lol (3)
    1 minted snow Illwei (6)
    6 Not voting DoctorZeus (15), Happy (0), ladd (4), LanMisa (1), Macdougall (11), minted snow (12)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 5:33 AM EDT on Sunday, August 14th, 2022. There are 1660469640000 remaining.
    ##Vote ladd

  21. ISO #71
    Wants It More lol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    9,916
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    Gender
    ##Vote LanMisa

  22. ISO #72
    GOAT Tier DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    16,467
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by minted snow (#69)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#65)
    ladds not goner from goofing to solving yet which I think makes him p hard to read
    is he more inclined to as wolf or town?

    i see him start solving more when town but idk
    yh but I think goofing is a default mode he goes to when having fun

  23. ISO #73
    Galaxy Brain Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    20,079
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#68)
    mac is posting pretty wolfy but im shy after i called for his death and i was wrong
    i dont think im being wolfy?

  24. ISO #74
    Soul Reader minted snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    1,301
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow turbo acc
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#70)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#67)
    Kill the wolves, drink with villagers Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 ladd insomnia (6), matt (5)
    1 lol lol (3)
    1 minted snow Illwei (6)
    6 Not voting DoctorZeus (15), Happy (0), ladd (4), LanMisa (1), Macdougall (11), minted snow (12)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 5:33 AM EDT on Sunday, August 14th, 2022. There are 1660469640000 remaining.
    ##Vote ladd
    really?

  25. ISO #75
    Galaxy Brain insomnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    eurolandia
    Posts
    25,750
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#24)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#18)
    no one has had an entry that pings me either way
    You dont villa read my sap?
    very WEIRD ladd post, has a hint of seriousness but also meant to be jokey

    not the usual villa ladd ways..

  26. ISO #76
    GOAT Tier LanMisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    German Democratic Republic (former)
    Posts
    11,553
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Gender
    Either I pooped longer than I thought I did or you guys made the phases a lot shorter.

  27. ISO #77
    GOAT Tier DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    16,467
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I think snow is good, actively trying to solve with people

  28. ISO #78
    Galaxy Brain Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    20,079
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by minted snow (#74)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#70)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#67)
    Kill the wolves, drink with villagers Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 ladd insomnia (6), matt (5)
    1 lol lol (3)
    1 minted snow Illwei (6)
    6 Not voting DoctorZeus (15), Happy (0), ladd (4), LanMisa (1), Macdougall (11), minted snow (12)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 5:33 AM EDT on Sunday, August 14th, 2022. There are 1660469640000 remaining.
    ##Vote ladd
    really?
    hush my sweet summer child this wagon formation always kills wolf

  29. ISO #79
    Soul Reader minted snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    1,301
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow turbo acc
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#75)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#24)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#18)
    no one has had an entry that pings me either way
    You dont villa read my sap?
    very WEIRD ladd post, has a hint of seriousness but also meant to be jokey

    not the usual villa ladd ways..
    everyone familiar with insomnia

    is this town insomnia

    ty

  30. ISO #80
    GOAT Tier LanMisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    German Democratic Republic (former)
    Posts
    11,553
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#71)
    ##Vote LanMisa
    Relatable, have a nice day.

  31. ISO #81
    Galaxy Brain insomnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    eurolandia
    Posts
    25,750
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#73)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#68)
    mac is posting pretty wolfy but im shy after i called for his death and i was wrong
    i dont think im being wolfy?
    im just expecting you to call out wolves out for more reasons which you haven't given a callout thus far, maybe that influences my read a little

  32. ISO #82
    Galaxy Brain Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    20,079
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#77)
    I think snow is good, actively trying to solve with people
    this is a good read

    dz is my top town do not kill them

  33. ISO #83
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#75)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#24)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#18)
    no one has had an entry that pings me either way
    You dont villa read my sap?
    very WEIRD ladd post, has a hint of seriousness but also meant to be jokey

    not the usual villa ladd ways..
    Wat

    It was clearly a joke lol

  34. ISO #84
    GOAT Tier DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    16,467
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#76)
    Either I pooped longer than I thought I did or you guys made the phases a lot shorter.
    urm

    how long do you poop

  35. ISO #85
    Soul Reader minted snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    1,301
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow turbo acc
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#77)
    I think snow is good, actively trying to solve with people

  36. ISO #86
    Galaxy Brain Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    20,079
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#81)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#73)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#68)
    mac is posting pretty wolfy but im shy after i called for his death and i was wrong
    i dont think im being wolfy?
    im just expecting you to call out wolves out for more reasons which you haven't given a callout thus far, maybe that influences my read a little
    i did ask for soup cover

  37. ISO #87
    Galaxy Brain insomnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    eurolandia
    Posts
    25,750
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by minted snow (#79)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#75)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#24)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#18)
    no one has had an entry that pings me either way
    You dont villa read my sap?
    very WEIRD ladd post, has a hint of seriousness but also meant to be jokey

    not the usual villa ladd ways..
    everyone familiar with insomnia

    is this town insomnia

    ty
    i don't see why you'd be interested in that post?

  38. ISO #88
    Wants It More lol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    9,916
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#80)
    Quote Originally Posted by lol (#71)
    ##Vote LanMisa
    Relatable, have a nice day.
    you too

  39. ISO #89
    GOAT Tier DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    16,467
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by minted snow (#79)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#75)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#24)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#18)
    no one has had an entry that pings me either way
    You dont villa read my sap?
    very WEIRD ladd post, has a hint of seriousness but also meant to be jokey

    not the usual villa ladd ways..
    everyone familiar with insomnia

    is this town insomnia

    ty
    its p overblown

  40. ISO #90
    Galaxy Brain Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    20,079
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    ##Vote LanMisa

    poop tell

    im not joking

    we kill lanmisa here for pooping

  41. ISO #91
    Soul Reader minted snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    1,301
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow turbo acc
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    mac feels kinda fake right now in terms of how he's treating dz because expectations

  42. ISO #92
    GOAT Tier DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    16,467
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    ##Vote insomnia

  43. ISO #93
    GOAT Tier LanMisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    German Democratic Republic (former)
    Posts
    11,553
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Gender
    Illwei doesn't feel weird yet, may be town.

    Not sure on Ladd, ladd feels very ladd.

  44. ISO #94
    Galaxy Brain insomnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    eurolandia
    Posts
    25,750
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#92)
    ##Vote insomnia
    im locked villager

  45. ISO #95
    Soul Reader minted snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    1,301
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow turbo acc
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#89)
    Quote Originally Posted by minted snow (#79)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#75)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#24)
    You dont villa read my sap?
    very WEIRD ladd post, has a hint of seriousness but also meant to be jokey

    not the usual villa ladd ways..
    everyone familiar with insomnia

    is this town insomnia

    ty
    its p overblown
    i think insomnia's earlier read on ladd was towny but yeah this is kinda overblown

  46. ISO #96
    Galaxy Brain Macdougall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    20,079
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#81)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#73)
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia (#68)
    mac is posting pretty wolfy but im shy after i called for his death and i was wrong
    i dont think im being wolfy?
    im just expecting you to call out wolves out for more reasons which you haven't given a callout thus far, maybe that influences my read a little
    i think insomnia is probs town for their interactions with me ...

  47. ISO #97
    Soul Reader matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    4,483
    Community
    em/m.gg
    AKA
    Transcend/FrostFlame
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    hey

  48. ISO #98
    GOAT Tier DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    16,467
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by minted snow (#91)
    mac feels kinda fake right now in terms of how he's treating dz because expectations
    what mean by expectations?

    but yh I think its all very BALAAHA LOOK AT ME

  49. ISO #99
    Wants It More lol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    9,916
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Debil
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#92)
    ##Vote insomnia
    this vote goes really hard

  50. ISO #100
    Soul Reader matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    4,483
    Community
    em/m.gg
    AKA
    Transcend/FrostFlame
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    i think insomnia is a town

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Mugger

The Mugger is a mafia-aligned player that will gain the ability of any player killed by the mafia if they are the one carrying out the kill. The gained ability can be used only once by the Mugger on any future night, but the Mugger cannot kill and use a gained ability on the same night.