Page 148 of 229 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,400 of 11440

Thread: game with longer deadlines #2

View Game in Database
  1. ISO #7351
    Wants It More arogame123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    9,558
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    SMAS
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMonkeyFace (#7349)
    I will make this interesting

    ##Vote The Penguin
    ok SMF, I will say this, if Penguin does flip mafia, you will move up to top town. Idk if you are a busser or not, but this would be a play I would not expect a partner to make aorn seeing as how volatile the thread state is.

    You know what's funny tho, you have a face of a monkey. And I am Monkey D. Luffy. What can go wrong? hehe

  2. ISO #7352
    Soul Reader Porscha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Location
    tall grass / marshy wetland
    Posts
    2,611
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#7336)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porscha (#7335)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#7283)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porscha (#7274)
    Gth who you shooting rn
    i would've slaughtered guillotina 100 times so this phase would be nice to play
    you're a tunneling monster tbh
    im the only person with my head on straight i think
    maybe so

  3. ISO #7353
    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#7351)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMonkeyFace (#7349)
    I will make this interesting

    ##Vote The Penguin
    ok SMF, I will say this, if Penguin does flip mafia, you will move up to top town. Idk if you are a busser or not, but this would be a play I would not expect a partner to make aorn seeing as how volatile the thread state is.

    You know what's funny tho, you have a face of a monkey. And I am Monkey D. Luffy. What can go wrong? hehe
    Well as I said earlier.. If I'm a wolf if I tell my bros to bus me.. Not the other way around

    I haven't wolfed in a long time and don't particularly enjoy it. As a villager I speak my mind whether it makes sense to others or not

    I had to look up who monkey d luffy was btw lol

  4. ISO #7354
    Wants It More Achromatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,047
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    GameFAQs
    AKA
    Sir Chris
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#7339)
    Also, a part of me also believes Penguin might be mafia bc of Risinq's death and the read she had on them. It's funny people bring up me, but no one talks about the read Risinq had on Penguin.

    People really like to be selective with that lol.
    Everyone brought it up.

  5. ISO #7355
    I've been giving some hot takes the last couple days and just continue to get ignored. Lol I guess I'm okay with it but surprised no ones been taking the opportunity to give their hot takes on me

  6. ISO #7356
    Wants It More arogame123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    9,558
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    SMAS
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#7354)
    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#7339)
    Also, a part of me also believes Penguin might be mafia bc of Risinq's death and the read she had on them. It's funny people bring up me, but no one talks about the read Risinq had on Penguin.

    People really like to be selective with that lol.
    Everyone brought it up.
    has anyone really pushed on it tho?

  7. ISO #7357
    Wants It More arogame123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    9,558
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    SMAS
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMonkeyFace (#7355)
    I've been giving some hot takes the last couple days and just continue to get ignored. Lol I guess I'm okay with it but surprised no ones been taking the opportunity to give their hot takes on me
    Hot take: You are a spicy town

  8. ISO #7358
    Wants It More arogame123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    9,558
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    SMAS
    Gender
    See Monkey, if you had been doing this from the beginning and more active, I'd prolly tr you a lot quicker lol, but aorn, just have to wait and re-eval from flips.

  9. ISO #7359
    Part of me thinks guillo is sorta in anti spew but also part of me thinks he's just getting pushed for whatever reasons and unable to do anything about it and kinda at his wits end.

    I don't really want anything to do with it as idk which to believe. I know what i wasn't too believe but that's another story

  10. ISO #7360
    What I want to believe*
    Phone autocorrect sucks

  11. ISO #7361
    Wants It More arogame123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    9,558
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    SMAS
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMonkeyFace (#7353)
    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#7351)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMonkeyFace (#7349)
    I will make this interesting

    ##Vote The Penguin
    ok SMF, I will say this, if Penguin does flip mafia, you will move up to top town. Idk if you are a busser or not, but this would be a play I would not expect a partner to make aorn seeing as how volatile the thread state is.

    You know what's funny tho, you have a face of a monkey. And I am Monkey D. Luffy. What can go wrong? hehe
    Well as I said earlier.. If I'm a wolf if I tell my bros to bus me.. Not the other way around

    I haven't wolfed in a long time and don't particularly enjoy it. As a villager I speak my mind whether it makes sense to others or not

    I had to look up who monkey d luffy was btw lol
    lol yea, tis my avatar lol

  12. ISO #7362
    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#7358)
    See Monkey, if you had been doing this from the beginning and more active, I'd prolly tr you a lot quicker lol, but aorn, just have to wait and re-eval from flips.
    I need info to get involved. D1's are tough

  13. ISO #7363
    Wants It More arogame123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    9,558
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    SMAS
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMonkeyFace (#7362)
    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#7358)
    See Monkey, if you had been doing this from the beginning and more active, I'd prolly tr you a lot quicker lol, but aorn, just have to wait and re-eval from flips.
    I need info to get involved. D1's are tough
    fair honestly, that's kinda like me but more so with flips.

  14. ISO #7364
    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#7363)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMonkeyFace (#7362)
    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#7358)
    See Monkey, if you had been doing this from the beginning and more active, I'd prolly tr you a lot quicker lol, but aorn, just have to wait and re-eval from flips.
    I need info to get involved. D1's are tough
    fair honestly, that's kinda like me but more so with flips.
    I do still kinda not trust you

    With the vengeful claim i kinda want to test your affiliation and if you're town then you get a good kill shot off. If you're a wolf then we took out a fake claim

    But this real time chat does make me feel slightly better about you. In particular this last reply of yours. It reads very genuine and how I feel. But it could also just be you agreeing with me about a true statement in reflection to how you feel "as a townie"

  15. ISO #7365
    So I guess I'll call you town for now but would not be disappointed if you were up for lunch lol. Dunno if I'd partake in it anymore but wouldn't discourage it

  16. ISO #7366
    Porscha and lily having their own random/meaningless interaction while others were posting seems like a very odd almost wolfy pop-in n dip?

  17. ISO #7367
    Well maybe not meaningless.. They talked about guillo and vig'ing

    Just seemed out of place upon reread

  18. ISO #7368
    Soul Reader Violet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,890
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Kylä
    Gender
    I really don't feel like eliminating Joe today. I do not think that Guillo is a wolf either. I think I'll just ##Vote The Penguin for that sweet tie.

  19. ISO #7369
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    253,892
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    game with longer deadlines #2 Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Guillotina The Penguin (28), lilypetal (111), JoeSapphire (13), FrostburnPheonix (80)
    4 The Penguin Prince J (119), arogame123 (279), SuperMonkeyFace (53), Violet (17)
    4 JoeSapphire Achromatic (213), Porscha (75), zintle (65), Guillotina (394)
    1 Violet Datisi (84)
    1 FrostburnPheonix aphelios (88)
    1 Achromatic Ausuka (165)
    1 lilypetal moth (117)
    1 Not voting SheepButBad (43)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to reach majority.

    Day 2 ends at 7:30 PM EDT on Tuesday, October 4th, 2022. There are 1664926260000 remaining.

  20. ISO #7370
    Thread Analyst FrostburnPheonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    564
    Community
    GOG
    AKA
    Frost, Frostburn, FrostburnPhoenix
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet (#7368)
    I really don't feel like eliminating Joe today. I do not think that Guillo is a wolf either. I think I'll just ##Vote The Penguin for that sweet tie.
    Have you not gotten to where Guillo was in antispew yet?

  21. ISO #7371
    pfft pfft pfft moth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Tree
    Posts
    16,765
    Community
    the sock drawer
    AKA
    brainbomb
    Pronouns
    moth
    Gender
    Hard veto on the penguin wagon
    joe wagon is fine
    guillo im still confused by some stuff

  22. ISO #7372
    pfft pfft pfft moth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Tree
    Posts
    16,765
    Community
    the sock drawer
    AKA
    brainbomb
    Pronouns
    moth
    Gender
    if penguin is scum here I will actually move to
    mexico and open an agave plantation

  23. ISO #7373
    Wants It More Achromatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,047
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    GameFAQs
    AKA
    Sir Chris
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#7371)
    Hard veto on the penguin wagon
    joe wagon is fine
    guillo im still confused by some stuff
    Explain high confidence in penguin please.

  24. ISO #7374
    Hmmpmh I read Joe's iso. So many I havent caught up and not sure whats going on kind of posts

    I've seen this from wolves before.. Townies can obviously do it too but theres somewhat of a different vibe and effort level. And joe has said it like 10+ out of his 50 posts which the higher number tends to make me think its a wolf just delaying playing or having to put in effort

  25. ISO #7375
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#7372)
    if penguin is scum here I will actually move to
    mexico and open an agave plantation
    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#7373)
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#7371)
    Hard veto on the penguin wagon
    joe wagon is fine
    guillo im still confused by some stuff
    Explain high confidence in penguin please.
    Ya this needs to be greatly elaborated on

  26. ISO #7376
    Wants It More arogame123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    9,558
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    SMAS
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#7371)
    Hard veto on the penguin wagon
    joe wagon is fine
    guillo im still confused by some stuff
    Are u as confident on Penguin as you were on Phraze?

  27. ISO #7377
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    253,892
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 2 Votecount as of Post #7371

    Post #7371 was originally posted at 10:51 AM EDT on Saturday, October 1st, 2022.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Guillotina The Penguin (28), lilypetal (111), JoeSapphire (13), FrostburnPheonix (81)
    4 The Penguin Prince J (119), arogame123 (279), SuperMonkeyFace (53), Violet (17)
    4 JoeSapphire Achromatic (213), Porscha (75), zintle (65), Guillotina (394)
    1 Violet Datisi (84)
    1 FrostburnPheonix aphelios (88)
    1 Achromatic Ausuka (165)
    1 lilypetal moth (118)
    1 Not voting SheepButBad (43)

    View Vote History

    Requested by Guillotina.

  28. ISO #7378
    GOAT Tier Guillotina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    12,681
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Deck Mafia
    AKA
    Guillo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Porscha (#2151)
    if I have to make an attempt at sr'ing joe then this is what I have. i'm sure you'll love it

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#351)
    actually, ignore that - my vote really was just rvs for posting before the game started.

    i dunno, i wanted to get a sense of where penguin was coming from with the question, but i think i'm just straying into dangerous territory so nevermind

    what were you thinking with the question, penguin?

    hi everybody else. imma be honest with you i'm not properly caught up with the game but i'm hoping to be later tonight.
    bad

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#476)
    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#473)
    West wagon I don't approve of btw

    Carry on.
    good, good.

    why?
    bad

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#479)
    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#478)
    Up front I did not sign up for a 10 day game to real time a lot tbh. I am multi tabling 3 times atm so yeah not gonna go crazy.

    But I like west's content and feels more town than not. His wagon is also two low posters and 2 people I have worries about. Bad recipe.
    i like this guy
    bad pocket

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#483)
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#463)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#462)
    Just got home. Who's about? Who wants to summarise everything that's happened for me?
    sure im apparently scum because Im unnatural, I have lazy reads, I hedged on a fight between Aus and Dat. And then I think I was also just told by several people that im a wolf and to just keep repeating it.

    aro is a wolf because aro is awkward. I dont really know why else.

    and then theres west the sneaky opportunist. which you started and im following
    i read west's iso. what does sneaky opportunist refer to? or it's just a joke?


    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#352)
    Town
    Achromatic
    Phraze
    lilypetal
    risiinq-
    The Penguin
    SheepButBad
    Datisi

    Sort of town but maybe not at all actually
    aphelios
    Ausuka
    Violet
    JoeSapphire



    Everything else
    why are me and violet on the list? violet had one post and i had three. what does it mean?
    bad

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#870)
    13 hours later

    hi it's me again! this has been my first opportunity today to check the game. Now y'all haven't been posting like nutjobs while i've been gone have you?



    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#647)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#644)
    @Guillotina - is datisi mafia?
    Just curious Joe, why do you think Datisi is mafia?

    What did you think West being mafia meant for Datisi?
    naw i'm asking if guillo still thinks dat is mafia - guillo's first post was "this is scum" on one of datisi's posts and i was like oh here we go because in the other game i played with guillo he did that and chased his prey down and killed it with his bare hands and it was scum! and i never believed him

    but then he got pretty quickly distracted by aro

    basically i'm hoping guillo can solve the game for me, but i want to know whether that datisi read went anywhere. i think guillo doesn't do joke votes you see.


    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#657)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#644)
    @Guillotina - is datisi mafia?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    :O
    the shrug of scum!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#667)
    It is too early for me to care to read the whole topic catching up atm.

    Real time with me people, what requires my attention atm. I see there is a westward wagon and aro is top posting.
    hey :C
    yesterday i was all 'hey achro what are you thinking?' and you were all 'i'm not doing real time'


    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#694)
    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#689)
    EBWOP
    Town
    ---------


    Datisi
    Aro

    Snow
    Joe

    Achro
    Ausuka
    Guillo

    Moth
    West


    ---------
    Mafia
    are me and snow null reads and you have 5 leaning scum? or i am somehow a town read for you? explain yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#702)
    Snow is like a 1 on the scale
    ok so i am in null. what did i do to make it on your list at all?

    i guess you're one of the 3 people i've given any attention to...

    ---

    just realised i'm not actually helping by writing any of this so i'll post. read a bit. if i think of anythink worth saying i'll say it.

    i'm stressing out because i keep thinking i don't have time for this game but it's not been two days yet, i'll have time at the weekend.

    ---

    @Guillotina - was your datisi vote a joke vote? did you say you don't do joke votes or am i making up LIES?
    debatably bad

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#871)
    Quote Originally Posted by West (#720)
    Also, nothing interesting is happening and moth is still a wolf. So peace out probably until tomorrow. Or later if I can't sleep again.
    gog damn but this is compelling...

    wasn't i asking moth about their reads list? did that ever get explained?
    original sin bad post

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#872)
    Quote Originally Posted by Datisi (#722)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#661)
    What is wrong here? Like it just looks like West is messing up timelines?
    yes, it's messing up timelines, but it's messing them up in a way that doesn't make sense for town

    because the way i read west's 225 is: "i think that datisi and ausuka can be partners, and datisi backing down from ausuka is one reason why. and because moth didn't come to the same conclusion, he might be scum"

    but that doesn't make sense because i hadn't backed down yet at the time moth proclaimed us not s/s, so even if that action truly was indicative of us being s/s, moth couldn't have taken it into account because it had not yet happened at the time.

    so illustrating that *that* is why west believes we may be s/s, and specifically pointing that out in a post he's making to demonstrate why moth is scummy for not coming to the same conclusion is... weird? odd? something that indicated west's reasoning on moth is post hoc rather than genuine?
    yes, i get your point now. West is looking for a reason to explain the moth thing after the fact, so the timeline doesn't add up. I like it.

    Can west and moth be both wolves? probably not?
    bad. was repeatedly asking if dat was wolf now is friends with him

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#878)
    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#875)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#871)
    gog damn but this is compelling...

    wasn't i asking moth about their reads list? did that ever get explained?
    not really
    i will TRUST YOU ON THAT

    ##Unvote West

    ##Vote moth
    also original sin bad post

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#879)
    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#877)
    @JoeSapphire
    Also I have only read pieces of G5. Is G5 relevant?
    not particularly... just i get kinda drawn to people who give me hints and advice and generally talk to me like i don't know what i'm doing.

    so i read you telling me to play mafia and was like good advice thanks frend ((if i had time to spare maybe i would tryit out)) but then i was like wait do you know i will think you frend am i getting played??

    but

    probs not


    even if you did read the game and think 'well joe seems to respond well to direction' it's barmy to think you remember it, get i to this game, think okay how am i going to pocket joe? oh of course his inferiority complex!

    absurd! go to bed joe, you're raving.
    eyebrow raised post

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#2072)
    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#2067)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#2052)
    ... i feel like the seriousness of my wagon has been exaggerated...


    i think i like this post:


    i currently do not support the top wagon because it means it won't actually happen

    let's pretend to hate someone else )))))

    can you tell me what it means, zintle?
    First of all, you say you like this post but then are unsure what it means? I am a bit confused.

    Second of all, when you look at the content of the post, "Zintle does not support the top wagon" yet you are currently voting on the top wagon. So why would u like that post anyways?? I don't really understand the thought process there.

    Answer those questions plz Joe so I can better understand what u were thinking behind that post and why u liked it.
    i thought you were saying 'if i join this wagon everybody will lose interest' and i liked that because it seems like you're playing from a solo perspective.

    but i wasn't sure you did mean that so i wanted to check, and you didn't so
    okay fine maybe this 1 post is towny
    If joe is scum, Porscha is town based on this.

  29. ISO #7379
    Thread Analyst JoeSapphire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    528
    Community
    gog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    My first day to myself in weeks. I was like "I will read the entire game." 20 mins later I was like "nope f that."

    So I'm going to try and get to know some people I haven't had time to get a sense of. I started reading Super Monkey Face's iso.

    I like it, at the start. There's a convincing mistrust of The Penguin, and a good focus on aro, and a nice little town read on risiinq

    @SuperMonkeyFace, your iso reads quite different at the start of Day 2, did you feel different?

  30. ISO #7380
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#7379)
    My first day to myself in weeks. I was like "I will read the entire game." 20 mins later I was like "nope f that."

    So I'm going to try and get to know some people I haven't had time to get a sense of. I started reading Super Monkey Face's iso.

    I like it, at the start. There's a convincing mistrust of The Penguin, and a good focus on aro, and a nice little town read on risiinq

    @SuperMonkeyFace, your iso reads quite different at the start of Day 2, did you feel different?
    I'd say so. Info from flip. Starting posting in realtime and feels/reads naturally progressing on some players

    2 v checks helps too

  31. ISO #7381
    Thread Analyst JoeSapphire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    528
    Community
    gog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Datisi (#7325)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#7315)
    do we know he doesn't as scum?
    i don't know his scumrange

    but i'm not planning to give him an automatic townread just for doing analysis if that's what you're asking, i will still be reading what he writes
    Hm. No that's not what I was asking. It was just "that's what he does as town" seemed like you know he's town. If you don't know what he does as scum why specify town at all?

  32. ISO #7382
    Soul Reader Datisi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    1,399
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Mafiascum.net
    Pronouns
    he/him, it/its
    Gender
    sorry i don't understand the question

    town!violet does a lot of analysis. if he doesn't do analysis here, he's scum. if he does analysis, then we read him based on the analysis done. what's the problem here?

  33. ISO #7383
    Thread Analyst JoeSapphire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    528
    Community
    gog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMonkeyFace (#7380)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#7379)
    My first day to myself in weeks. I was like "I will read the entire game." 20 mins later I was like "nope f that."

    So I'm going to try and get to know some people I haven't had time to get a sense of. I started reading Super Monkey Face's iso.

    I like it, at the start. There's a convincing mistrust of The Penguin, and a good focus on aro, and a nice little town read on risiinq

    @SuperMonkeyFace, your iso reads quite different at the start of Day 2, did you feel different?
    I'd say so. Info from flip. Starting posting in realtime and feels/reads naturally progressing on some players

    2 v checks helps too
    Well the beginning of the game seems more jokey and picky.

    I like the looking for risiinq seer hunt cleared, and the kinda indignation that no-one else looked for it. (though I can see scum getting indignant if they planned a kill a no-one got why they did the kill maybe?)

    anyway SMF has picked up focus again and I like the return to Penguin it gives the iso a pleasing narrative structure.

  34. ISO #7384
    Thread Analyst JoeSapphire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    528
    Community
    gog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Datisi (#7382)
    sorry i don't understand the question

    town!violet does a lot of analysis. if he doesn't do analysis here, he's scum. if he does analysis, then we read him based on the analysis done. what's the problem here?
    You got asked "why are you expecting essays from Violet." you said "because he writes essays as town."

    Which seems like you expect the essays because you know he's town.

    And I don't see why you'd specify 'as town' if that's not what you meant.

  35. ISO #7385
    Thread Analyst JoeSapphire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    528
    Community
    gog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    @Datisi - what do you make of SuperMonkeyFace?

  36. ISO #7386
    Soul Reader Datisi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    1,399
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Mafiascum.net
    Pronouns
    he/him, it/its
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#7384)
    Quote Originally Posted by Datisi (#7382)
    sorry i don't understand the question

    town!violet does a lot of analysis. if he doesn't do analysis here, he's scum. if he does analysis, then we read him based on the analysis done. what's the problem here?
    You got asked "why are you expecting essays from Violet." you said "because he writes essays as town."

    Which seems like you expect the essays because you know he's town.

    And I don't see why you'd specify 'as town' if that's not what you meant.
    town him will write essays. i'm assuming scum him is not a gamethrower and will at least attempt to mimic his town meta, which is essays. (because the other option is death. or, at least me voting him until the end of time.) so like, yes i expect them?

    also - no real opinion on smf. had a scumread on him on d1, and it feels way too old to actually be useful rn, but i'd be lying if i said i remmeber a single thing he's done this game. anything specific about him you want me to look at?

  37. ISO #7387
    Thread Analyst JoeSapphire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    528
    Community
    gog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Datisi (#7386)
    town him will write essays. i'm assuming scum him is not a gamethrower and will at least attempt to mimic his town meta, which is essays. (because the other option is death. or, at least me voting him until the end of time.) so like, yes i expect them?
    so if you expect them from him as town and you expect them from him as mafia, why say

    Quote Originally Posted by Datisi (#6867)
    because he does that as town
    and not

    Quote Originally Posted by Datisi (#6867)
    because he does that

  38. ISO #7388
    Thread Analyst FrostburnPheonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    564
    Community
    GOG
    AKA
    Frost, Frostburn, FrostburnPhoenix
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Datisi (#7386)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#7384)
    Quote Originally Posted by Datisi (#7382)
    sorry i don't understand the question

    town!violet does a lot of analysis. if he doesn't do analysis here, he's scum. if he does analysis, then we read him based on the analysis done. what's the problem here?
    You got asked "why are you expecting essays from Violet." you said "because he writes essays as town."

    Which seems like you expect the essays because you know he's town.

    And I don't see why you'd specify 'as town' if that's not what you meant.
    town him will write essays. i'm assuming scum him is not a gamethrower and will at least attempt to mimic his town meta, which is essays. (because the other option is death. or, at least me voting him until the end of time.) so like, yes i expect them?

    also - no real opinion on smf. had a scumread on him on d1, and it feels way too old to actually be useful rn, but i'd be lying if i said i remmeber a single thing he's done this game. anything specific about him you want me to look at?
    SMF claimed cop with green checks on my towncore. (Achro and moth) It's somewhat concerning that the checks are on my towncore but that isn't everyone's towncore.

  39. ISO #7389
    Thread Analyst JoeSapphire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    528
    Community
    gog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Datisi (#7386)
    also - no real opinion on smf. had a scumread on him on d1, and it feels way too old to actually be useful rn, but i'd be lying if i said i remmeber a single thing he's done this game. anything specific about him you want me to look at?
    yeah go on. Read his iso and tell me if there's a noticable tone shift at the beginning of day 2 or if I'm imagining it.

    Best to forget I'm asking you to look for a tone shift so you don't bias yourself.

  40. ISO #7390
    Soul Reader Datisi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    1,399
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Mafiascum.net
    Pronouns
    he/him, it/its
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#7387)
    Quote Originally Posted by Datisi (#7386)
    town him will write essays. i'm assuming scum him is not a gamethrower and will at least attempt to mimic his town meta, which is essays. (because the other option is death. or, at least me voting him until the end of time.) so like, yes i expect them?
    so if you expect them from him as town and you expect them from him as mafia, why say

    Quote Originally Posted by Datisi (#6867)
    because he does that as town
    and not

    Quote Originally Posted by Datisi (#6867)
    because he does that
    because i don't KNOW if he does it as scum? i expect him to at least try to do them as scum but i've never seen him as scum so i can't make statements like that?

    are you actually getting anything from this conversation bc this feels like arguing semantics for arguing's sake

  41. ISO #7391
    Soul Reader Datisi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    1,399
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Mafiascum.net
    Pronouns
    he/him, it/its
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#7389)
    yeah go on. Read his iso and tell me if there's a noticable tone shift at the beginning of day 2 or if I'm imagining it.
    well i'm about to go out so i'll do this later

    why are you currently voting guillo?

  42. ISO #7392
    Thread Analyst JoeSapphire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    528
    Community
    gog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostburnPheonix (#7388)
    Quote Originally Posted by Datisi (#7386)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#7384)
    Quote Originally Posted by Datisi (#7382)
    sorry i don't understand the question

    town!violet does a lot of analysis. if he doesn't do analysis here, he's scum. if he does analysis, then we read him based on the analysis done. what's the problem here?
    You got asked "why are you expecting essays from Violet." you said "because he writes essays as town."

    Which seems like you expect the essays because you know he's town.

    And I don't see why you'd specify 'as town' if that's not what you meant.
    town him will write essays. i'm assuming scum him is not a gamethrower and will at least attempt to mimic his town meta, which is essays. (because the other option is death. or, at least me voting him until the end of time.) so like, yes i expect them?

    also - no real opinion on smf. had a scumread on him on d1, and it feels way too old to actually be useful rn, but i'd be lying if i said i remmeber a single thing he's done this game. anything specific about him you want me to look at?
    SMF claimed cop with green checks on my towncore. (Achro and moth) It's somewhat concerning that the checks are on my towncore but that isn't everyone's towncore.
    but also claimed not to be cop for reals? Or did I miss a reverse-reverse?

  43. ISO #7393
    Thread Analyst FrostburnPheonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    564
    Community
    GOG
    AKA
    Frost, Frostburn, FrostburnPhoenix
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Datisi (#7390)
    because i don't KNOW if he does it as scum? i expect him to at least try to do them as scum but i've never seen him as scum so i can't make statements like that?

    are you actually getting anything from this conversation bc this feels like arguing semantics for arguing's sake
    I Don't find it helpful myself, but I've seen town Joe do this exact thing in other games and scumread him for it.

  44. ISO #7394
    GOAT Tier Guillotina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    12,681
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Deck Mafia
    AKA
    Guillo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Datisi (#7386)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#7384)
    Quote Originally Posted by Datisi (#7382)
    sorry i don't understand the question

    town!violet does a lot of analysis. if he doesn't do analysis here, he's scum. if he does analysis, then we read him based on the analysis done. what's the problem here?
    You got asked "why are you expecting essays from Violet." you said "because he writes essays as town."

    Which seems like you expect the essays because you know he's town.

    And I don't see why you'd specify 'as town' if that's not what you meant.
    town him will write essays. i'm assuming scum him is not a gamethrower and will at least attempt to mimic his town meta, which is essays. (because the other option is death. or, at least me voting him until the end of time.) so like, yes i expect them?

    also - no real opinion on smf. had a scumread on him on d1, and it feels way too old to actually be useful rn, but i'd be lying if i said i remmeber a single thing he's done this game. anything specific about him you want me to look at?
    Dude, if i was violet here i would not write essays here in spite.
    This is not a defense on violet but i loathe players that tell me im supposed yo play as they expect me to play to get a townread from them.

    I will support Violet not writing essays to spite you, even better if he flips town so you learn a hard lesson this game.

  45. ISO #7395
    Thread Analyst JoeSapphire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    528
    Community
    gog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Does no-one get my point?

    Is it not interesting that Datisi seems to have tmi on violet?

    talking about me like I'm going on with myself for no reason

  46. ISO #7396
    GOAT Tier Guillotina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    12,681
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Deck Mafia
    AKA
    Guillo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#7395)
    Does no-one get my point?

    Is it not interesting that Datisi seems to have tmi on violet?

    talking about me like I'm going on with myself for no reason
    Im a tmi expert and i dont see that as TMI.

  47. ISO #7397
    GOAT Tier Guillotina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    12,681
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Deck Mafia
    AKA
    Guillo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Inb4 it is actually tmi and i just look like i defended another wolf

  48. ISO #7398
    Thread Analyst JoeSapphire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    528
    Community
    gog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    fine whatever. If Datisi's scum then I tried to warn you you have only yourselves to blame.

  49. ISO #7399
    Thread Analyst FrostburnPheonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Posts
    564
    Community
    GOG
    AKA
    Frost, Frostburn, FrostburnPhoenix
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#7395)
    Does no-one get my point?

    Is it not interesting that Datisi seems to have tmi on violet?

    talking about me like I'm going on with myself for no reason
    Your question isn't out of place for you but calling that tmi is wrong.

    ##Vote JoeSapphire

  50. ISO #7400
    Thread Analyst JoeSapphire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    528
    Community
    gog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostburnPheonix (#7399)
    calling that tmi is wrong.
    whut?? How do you read it?

Page 148 of 229 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Time Protector

The Time Protector may each night target a player. All actions targeting the Time Protector's target will be delayed until the next night. These actions will only occur the next night, if the players who performed them are still alive. In order to roleblock delayed actions, the players must be roleblocked on the latter night (and not the former).