Timezone
    UTC+12:00
    Community
    Mafia42
    AKA
    evaaaa, female dota
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Oh my god, I was asleep when this happened! I wish I kept my vote on Vulgard, I wanted them dead but I wanted to wait until EoD D:

@dota GG! dont be harsh on yourself for your reads or anything, you were obvious town the day zintle died so you did pretty good :0

@evil-turtle, @Rowan the Pomegranate, and @Wade Winston Wilson - you three were pretty fun to play with! would be fun to play again, esp when i have more time!! yall did really good at the end for getting on vulgard ^^ i hope you new players enjoyed the game as well!

@ThePretender @zintle honestly thats a rip for you two LOL

@iaafr and @lilypetal - thanks for giving me a chance, y'all saved my $%#! (even while suspecting me) and im glad i could get around on you both! lily you played $%#!ing amazing with the zintle lynch, im so glad we pulled that off but it also cleared the 3 of us on him as town LOL

@Haze with a Z You were right about Vulgard - and although you died, it helped me figure out who the culprit was for it, as the only person likely to do it was Vulgard as it made no sense otherwise. Tbh you did pretty well in my opinion! I found it really easy to find you as town, easier then other games! GG

@BlueKang I don't really have much to say, but I hope I can play with you again sometime because you can be a menace. thanks for subbing in, @AstreRisk i hope you are okay

@annulus Good game, you did great at making yourself obvious as town!

2. ISO #3652
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    cheeze
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#3651)
    Oh my god, I was asleep when this happened! I wish I kept my vote on Vulgard, I wanted them dead but I wanted to wait until EoD D:

@dota GG! dont be harsh on yourself for your reads or anything, you were obvious town the day zintle died so you did pretty good :0

@evil-turtle, @Rowan the Pomegranate, and @Wade Winston Wilson - you three were pretty fun to play with! would be fun to play again, esp when i have more time!! yall did really good at the end for getting on vulgard ^^ i hope you new players enjoyed the game as well!

@iaafr and @lilypetal - thanks for giving me a chance, y'all saved my $%#! (even while suspecting me) and im glad i could get around on you both! lily you played $%#!ing amazing with the zintle lynch, im so glad we pulled that off but it also cleared the 3 of us on him as town LOL

@Haze with a Z You were right about Vulgard - and although you died, it helped me figure out who the culprit was for it, as the only person likely to do it was Vulgard as it made no sense otherwise. Tbh you did pretty well in my opinion! I found it really easy to find you as town, easier then other games! GG

@BlueKang I don't really have much to say, but I hope I can play with you again sometime because you can be a menace. thanks for subbing in, @AstreRisk i hope you are okay

indeed

3. ISO #3653
    Banned

Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    town of salem forums
    AKA
    male eva
    how do you guys have good reads wtf this is insane

4. ISO #3654
    Soul Reader Wade Winston Wilson's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    AKA
    Deadpool
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#3632)
    Ggs. I have a few of things to say and I want to vent.

@lilypetal please don't ever make tmi reads again cause you've made like 4 of them game and all were villager. Also that cfd day 1 was complete trash. So trash that it puts shame to landfill dumps trash. Otherwise you redeemed yourself d3/d4 so wp

@Vulgard rip fam honestly you played well, odds kinda stacked against ya and some unknown variables like having a few cfds etc.

Also the turtle thing regarding no discord is kinda a ogi read but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that's pedantic me being an $%#! tight.

Help test 2
    I bet you are fun at poker games

5. ISO #3655
    Soul Reader Wade Winston Wilson's Avatar
    Timezone
    AKA
    Deadpool
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#3637)
    oh and please uh

for my sanity

please dont make discord reads ;-;

reasoning is suspect and is also borderline angleshooting tbh
    How do you expect me to turn off logic?

Shouldn’t everyone playing mafia have been asked if they have a discord account before being given a role?

You can blame that one on the game mod whoever he was 🤔

6. ISO #3656
    Timezone
    UTC+11:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    watchme
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

$%#! happens lol

7. ISO #3657
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    RIP EpicMafia
    AKA
    BradLand
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Thank you and hopefully the same under different circumstances!

8. ISO #3658
    Timezone
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

9. ISO #3659
    Community
    OGS
    AKA
    Halfrize
    Pronouns
    Any
    Quote Originally Posted by dota (#3653)
    how do you guys have good reads wtf this is insane
    My vulgar read was based on eva wolf and tunneling.

10. ISO #3660
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    Twice, TS
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Winston Wilson (#3655)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#3637)
    oh and please uh

for my sanity

please dont make discord reads ;-;

reasoning is suspect and is also borderline angleshooting tbh
    How do you expect me to turn off logic?

Shouldn’t everyone playing mafia have been asked if they have a discord account before being given a role?

You can blame that one on the game mod whoever he was 🤔
    haha the problem with it is that it relies on the fact wolves use discord - while this is what generally happens, some people use the wolfchat provided on mu, especially if they dont have a discord account

11. ISO #3661
    Banned

Timezone
    Community
    town of salem forums
    AKA
    male eva
  12. ISO #3662
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    17th shard
    AKA
    Turtle
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by dota (#3661)
    Oh well it’s not bread this time
    lmao probably one of my favorite parts of the game

13. ISO #3663
    Thread Analyst Rowan the Pomegranate's Avatar
    Community
    Starmen.net
    AKA
    pio_dov
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Thanks a ton to you too, if it wasn't for your null theory I wouldn't have figured out it was Vulgard.

14. ISO #3664
    Banned

Timezone
    Community
    town of salem forums
    AKA
    male eva
    Quote Originally Posted by evil-turtle (#3662)
    Quote Originally Posted by dota (#3661)
    Oh well it’s not bread this time
    lmao probably one of my favorite parts of the game
    bread hater!!

15. ISO #3665
    Banned

Timezone
    Community
    town of salem forums
    AKA
    male eva
    funnily that last vid's author was inspired by me apparently (from the vid description)

16. ISO #3666
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    AKA
    evaaaa, female dota
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan the Pomegranate (#3663)

Thanks a ton to you too, if it wasn't for your null theory I wouldn't have figured out it was Vulgard.
    Awe for real? That feels great!! :D Well done

17. ISO #3667
    Community
    Starmen.net
    AKA
    pio_dov
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#3666)

Awe for real? That feels great!! Well done
    Yup, and I'm now gonna milk that strat every time I play thanks joy_cat

18. ISO #3668
    Community
    Starmen.net
    AKA
    pio_dov
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
  19. ISO #3669
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    AKA
    evaaaa, female dota
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan the Pomegranate (#3667)

Awe for real? That feels great!! :D Well done
    Be careful of wolves pocketing other wolves! It just made sense to me with the flagbearer setup. One of my best wolf wins was when a wolf and I pocketed each other, and then we both bussed our teammate LOL

20. ISO #3670
    Community
    Starmen.net
    AKA
    pio_dov
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#3669)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan the Pomegranate (#3667)
    Awe for real? That feels great!! Well done
    Be careful of wolves pocketing other wolves! It just made sense to me with the flagbearer setup. One of my best wolf wins was when a wolf and I pocketed each other, and then we both bussed our teammate LOL
    I always end up with one really maf teammate and one really townish teammate every time I get maf, so I generally read them accordingly. If I am ever lucky enough to not be the last mafiat alive for a two-day period, I'd almost definitely aggressively null-read my teammates.

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374