Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1798

Thread: Happy Turbo Friends

View Game in Database
  1. ISO #1101
    GOAT Tier dota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    12,205
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    town of salem forums
    AKA
    male eva
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1099)
    is this some w/w theatre i got myself into here? feels like im the only villager
    ill theatre your $%#!

  2. ISO #1102
    Wants It More InstantHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    5,355
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1100)
    @InstantHammer what about me is wolfy
    I mean it's honestly hard to read you because you seem to be mostly drunkposting, but why did you just snapvote dota when he asked for it that seemed kinda unnatural?

  3. ISO #1103
    Wants It More InstantHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    5,355
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1102)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1100)
    @InstantHammer what about me is wolfy
    I mean it's honestly hard to read you because you seem to be mostly drunkposting, but why did you just snapvote dota when he asked for it that seemed kinda unnatural?
    also, you had a dichotomy between th and mischief on d1 why didn't you consider both could be village?

  4. ISO #1104
    Galaxy Brain Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    19,275
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1097)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1096)
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1093)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1090)
    Pure just a term for villager via lack of agenda and honest posting/thoughts etc

    I posted about it yestersay

    Very towny open mind and investigations without like pocketing or anything

    Yellow flags i remember like some weird af takes and her longest most in depth posts being non game related byt not enkygh

    Why? Why do you read duck?

    You never heard pure before?
    I heard people calling ducky pure in anni and vulgard being upset about purity reads in general. Idk wolf ducky can have a very pure tone.

    I generally try to read ducky by how fabricated her lack-of-tmi looks, and like, i think she has a bit of a reverse meta in that she actually tries to look a bit townier when wolf or something. I guess the best way is to engage with her and challenge her but I haven't gotten to do that as much this game yet.
    ok well why didn't you just say that

    what do you think of 1089
    I don't know I think it's kinda lolcatty. He obviously says you are a wolf but like calling out a team based on that isolated post like this is stretch.


    He doesn't seem to be serious on anything rn. The earlier susp on Zeus with vote didn't feel like something he really believes in to me. And idt he's trying to sell it as such either. It doesn't seem to me like he's interesting in solving rn but he's here...

    For me it seems like being unhappy with the gamestate but not motivated to change it. Pls correct me if that perception is wrong

  5. ISO #1105
    GOAT Tier dota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    12,205
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    town of salem forums
    AKA
    male eva
    Gender
    oh no im perfectly happy
    please vontinue

  6. ISO #1106
    GOAT Tier DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    16,848
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1102)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1100)
    @InstantHammer what about me is wolfy
    I mean it's honestly hard to read you because you seem to be mostly drunkposting, but why did you just snapvote dota when he asked for it that seemed kinda unnatural?

    ....

    he was my POE?

    I then iso'd him to validate it

    and was right

  7. ISO #1107
    Wants It More InstantHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    5,355
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#1104)
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1097)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1096)
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1093)
    I heard people calling ducky pure in anni and vulgard being upset about purity reads in general. Idk wolf ducky can have a very pure tone.

    I generally try to read ducky by how fabricated her lack-of-tmi looks, and like, i think she has a bit of a reverse meta in that she actually tries to look a bit townier when wolf or something. I guess the best way is to engage with her and challenge her but I haven't gotten to do that as much this game yet.
    ok well why didn't you just say that

    what do you think of 1089
    I don't know I think it's kinda lolcatty. He obviously says you are a wolf but like calling out a team based on that isolated post like this is stretch.


    He doesn't seem to be serious on anything rn. The earlier susp on Zeus with vote didn't feel like something he really believes in to me. And idt he's trying to sell it as such either. It doesn't seem to me like he's interesting in solving rn but he's here...

    For me it seems like being unhappy with the gamestate but not motivated to change it. Pls correct me if that perception is wrong
    meh. :/

  8. ISO #1108
    GOAT Tier DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    16,848
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1103)
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1102)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1100)
    @InstantHammer what about me is wolfy
    I mean it's honestly hard to read you because you seem to be mostly drunkposting, but why did you just snapvote dota when he asked for it that seemed kinda unnatural?
    also, you had a dichotomy between th and mischief on d1 why didn't you consider both could be village?
    I dont remember thinking that

    ...

    went back and checked. and I didn't think that? I said 374 and made reads on both of them with reference to chat they made

  9. ISO #1109
    GOAT Tier DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    16,848
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1107)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#1104)
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1097)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1096)
    ok well why didn't you just say that

    what do you think of 1089
    I don't know I think it's kinda lolcatty. He obviously says you are a wolf but like calling out a team based on that isolated post like this is stretch.


    He doesn't seem to be serious on anything rn. The earlier susp on Zeus with vote didn't feel like something he really believes in to me. And idt he's trying to sell it as such either. It doesn't seem to me like he's interesting in solving rn but he's here...

    For me it seems like being unhappy with the gamestate but not motivated to change it. Pls correct me if that perception is wrong
    meh. :/
    what does this mean?

  10. ISO #1110
    Wants It More InstantHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    5,355
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1109)
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1107)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#1104)
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1097)
    I don't know I think it's kinda lolcatty. He obviously says you are a wolf but like calling out a team based on that isolated post like this is stretch.


    He doesn't seem to be serious on anything rn. The earlier susp on Zeus with vote didn't feel like something he really believes in to me. And idt he's trying to sell it as such either. It doesn't seem to me like he's interesting in solving rn but he's here...

    For me it seems like being unhappy with the gamestate but not motivated to change it. Pls correct me if that perception is wrong
    meh. :/
    what does this mean?
    It means that I don't like to accept that someone can just coast by by "being unhappy about the gamestate" and not playing when they are being wolfy. (I'm aware he said he's happy now but I wasn't when I wrote that).

  11. ISO #1111
    Wants It More InstantHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    5,355
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1108)
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1103)
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1102)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1100)
    @InstantHammer what about me is wolfy
    I mean it's honestly hard to read you because you seem to be mostly drunkposting, but why did you just snapvote dota when he asked for it that seemed kinda unnatural?
    also, you had a dichotomy between th and mischief on d1 why didn't you consider both could be village?
    I dont remember thinking that

    ...

    went back and checked. and I didn't think that? I said 374 and made reads on both of them with reference to chat they made
    Ok so you thought they could both be villagers? Because I'm not really seeing that here.

  12. ISO #1112
    GOAT Tier DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    16,848
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    On th v mischief i think TH comes across better.
    TH and Mischief had a fight.
    Based on my reading one came across well, one didn't.
    Both could have come across well and I could have said:
    "On th v mischief i think they both come across well"
    or:
    On th v mischief i think they both look worse:

    I said different but the same linguistically because:

    Mischiefs response is very rhetorical like trying to win a battle whilst TH seems more nautrlly calling it like she sees it (Nd i think her read is actually decent.)

    Rhetorical = bad because your trying to win instead of solve

    Natural = good becauss tryign yo solve
    Which explains that one looked good one bad.



    I definitely thought mischief was wolfy by it and other things- he was POE I have loads of posts saying it

  13. ISO #1113
    Wants It More InstantHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    5,355
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1112)
    On th v mischief i think TH comes across better.
    TH and Mischief had a fight.
    Based on my reading one came across well, one didn't.
    Both could have come across well and I could have said:
    "On th v mischief i think they both come across well"
    or:
    On th v mischief i think they both look worse:

    I said different but the same linguistically because:

    Mischiefs response is very rhetorical like trying to win a battle whilst TH seems more nautrlly calling it like she sees it (Nd i think her read is actually decent.)

    Rhetorical = bad because your trying to win instead of solve

    Natural = good becauss tryign yo solve
    Which explains that one looked good one bad.



    I definitely thought mischief was wolfy by it and other things- he was POE I have loads of posts saying it
    I guess that's fair enough...

  14. ISO #1114
    Galaxy Brain Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    19,275
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1110)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1109)
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1107)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#1104)



    He doesn't seem to be serious on anything rn. The earlier susp on Zeus with vote didn't feel like something he really believes in to me. And idt he's trying to sell it as such either. It doesn't seem to me like he's interesting in solving rn but he's here...

    For me it seems like being unhappy with the gamestate but not motivated to change it. Pls correct me if that perception is wrong
    meh. :/
    what does this mean?
    It means that I don't like to accept that someone can just coast by by "being unhappy about the gamestate" and not playing when they are being wolfy. (I'm aware he said he's happy now but I wasn't when I wrote that).


    Fwiw I don't think of it as a super AI thing. I don't exactly know why a wolf would do that either tho tbh. Lolcatting is one opinion ig shrug

  15. ISO #1115
    Wants It More InstantHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    5,355
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#1114)
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1110)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1109)
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1107)
    meh. :/
    what does this mean?
    It means that I don't like to accept that someone can just coast by by "being unhappy about the gamestate" and not playing when they are being wolfy. (I'm aware he said he's happy now but I wasn't when I wrote that).


    Fwiw I don't think of it as a super AI thing. I don't exactly know why a wolf would do that either tho tbh. Lolcatting is one opinion ig shrug
    Ah okay, I thought you were townreading it. It can come from town Ig, but it's certainly wolfy and shouldn't be rewarded.

  16. ISO #1116
    Wants It More InstantHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    5,355
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Maybe I'll go to sleep.

  17. ISO #1117
    Wants It More InstantHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    5,355
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    ya, gn, see ya at midday eurotime or something.

  18. ISO #1118
    Galaxy Brain Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    19,275
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I don't think she'd openly state that she has trouble finding wolfreads P#894 as wolf.
    That postnum exists twice somehow and it shows me the wrong post, so here it is:

    (from TH)
    If mischief doesn't flip W I'm going to lose my mind I have no other scumreads
    Also, funnily enough I stumbled across Ducky's read on me a bit before reading this and had the same problem cuz idk, feels more natural to have the opposite read? Like this, "I think Kajot doing this almost means that she is never a wolf unless she's exactly with TH or Mischief"
    Not sure how much weight to put on this tho

    I'll also head out for the night now

  19. ISO #1119
    Thread Analyst Duckt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    The duck pond
    Posts
    640
    AKA
    DuckQueen, Ducky, Duckling, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#1044)
    As much as I thought that I'd love to tinfoil IH here, his play and EoD in particular is extremely genuine and idt I'm going to elim him ever.

    Ducky just has super genuine reads too. Her townreads seem quite accurate to me at the moment and she's been very low-key about it, not in a performative manner

    I guess Pretender is where my current sorting of reads would lead me as a potential wolf? Mischief and IH being the ones voting there :sparkleshrug:
    I don't have a good reason for thinking so otherwise.

    I think my TR on TH has more legitimate reasons and Luk and Zeus pocketed me recently lol, one of them could be wrong, however idt they are w/w
    How do my town reads seem accurate? Just because you find them agreeable?

  20. ISO #1120
    Thread Analyst Duckt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    The duck pond
    Posts
    640
    AKA
    DuckQueen, Ducky, Duckling, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#1049)
    Fwiw, if Dota flips V then Pretender is more V and Ducky needs another look maybe?

    ... Or we just take Dora's legacy in that case
    How is dotas alignment tied to mine exactly

  21. ISO #1121
    Thread Analyst Duckt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    The duck pond
    Posts
    640
    AKA
    DuckQueen, Ducky, Duckling, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1050)
    So after re-looking at how people interacted with Mischief, on a whole level I'd say most people just look not towny from it, so here's some general thoughts:

    Kajot: Showed most critical engagement with Mischief, I still believe she is a villager for that even if she didn't save him, which is I think is in her townrange. Also her argueing to him that she thinks I am towny is towny to me, no reasons for her to help him get to a more correct worldview it if she is a wolf. P#257, P#265.

    TH: has a very believable progression on Mischief P#262, P#273, P#857. I liked her paranoia of being linked to other people. I don't think she'd openly state that she has trouble finding wolfreads P#894 as wolf.

    Zeus: I don't know if I should townread or scumreads post like this P#463. This degree of hedginess is towny when I do it, but I'm not sure if I can apply it to others? Anyone has experience with Zeus scumgame? I do think he kind of could be genuinely irritated by me not giving him a fair shake although I don't think it's true.

    Dota: The amount of sheeping he does in the game ( P#520, P#527 ) creeps me out (since when have I become a good mafia player, and especially an expert on reading luk??) and this post almost reads like lolcatting: P#861.

    Pretender: Idk I seemed to have been the only one sussing him so maybe I'm just wrong. Feel like he didn't have much going for him except for being vibecleared.

    Ducky: I need to look at her again this day. Thought she was town but posts like P#279 where she just doesn't want to read Mischief because his posts are long make me doubt. Also not sure what to make of P#508 wrt to to the Kajot read? That feels like a narrative to spin more so than a genuine read?

    Luk: I mindmelded with his take on Mischief, but I didn't like his readslist P#708 because it had a very narrow PoE (ye okay maybe I'm hypocritical here but eh) with Mischief being isolated a bottom, Luk entered the thread made friends fast and kept the range of potential enemies very narrow which Ig is >rand w. Somehow the post where he expressed understanding for having made a pingy post ( P#816 ) pinged me as wolfy self awareness.


    Log of all mentions of Mischief:


    P#81 Ducky talks to Mischief about the weather
    P#149 Pengu asks Mischief what he's up to, and in P#155 to vote Zeus
    P#167 dota has PoE with Zeus, Mischief, Luk, Pengu (Pengu asks what that means in the next Post, dota votes her)
    P#176 Kajot explains her TH read to mischief, says he misunderstood her, Mischief says he was just meming

    P#183 Kajot asks Mischief if he has any reads, Mischief says only light reads, dota votes him in P#185

    P#214 IH (me!) suggests to Mischief he should just talk about his reads

    P#231 Kajot says maybe she should vote Mischief for a joke(?) (him misreading her) reason and that she wants to wait for his return to the thread

    P#235 Mischief posts his wall with townreads on Duck, Pengu and Kajot, and Dota, IH, TH and Pretender as PoE

    P#255 dota says the last pages were boring and votes Mischief again, Mischief reacts with a really emoji

    P#256 Kajot says she doesn't think she can trust a Mischief wall until she gets used to it as a towny part, inquires about which reads he had earlier, says she is unsure about pengu and ducky being easily identified and wants to know if his suspicion on her was not a meme. Talks about his read on IH

    P#262 TripleHaven says Mischief is just a wolf, as she doesn't believe his reads, because they have a lot of partnering analysis and little basis otherwise, says it's busywork because he comes to no conclusion regarding me

    P#263 dota says it's a very good read and hops people sheep TH, Mischief reacts with a really emoji again [ xD ]

    P#264 TH says with no context from IHs posts, Mischief and IH have high partner equity

    P#266 Mischief reacts irritated about TH's reaction and asks her to vote him

    P#265,P268 Kajot tells Mischief Ducky isn't out of her wolfrange. That w!IH wouldn't shield TH because she wasn't obvious town and if anything, w!IHs intent would be to look "towny/confident/whatever" in pressuring Zeus. And that she can't really bring herself to scumread IH rn


    P#273 TH says Mischief admitting to not draw a conclusion doesn't change her point, reiterates that his reads being based on linking scumbuddies is more likey to come from scum, and that she did not expand on the Pretender read because it was substantiated by a single post

    P#275 Mischief describes his irritation with TH, that he is in his town meta, she has unreasonable expectations towards him and votes her

    P#277 TH says Mischiefs rebuttal is based on misconstruing or misunderstanding her posts and that she cannot properly respond to it and that not remembering someone's meta should not be basis for any read.

    P#279 Ducky says she wants to v read mischief but feels like she's swayed by his long posts and wants to call them v so she doesn't have to read his long posts again, says TH's reaction to mischief seems too extreme from a towny pov, says she can't explain it (TH responds to that it's literally top 10 most purest posts she has ever read)

    P#283 Mischief explains to TH that he thinks him being so blatantly [misconstrued?] only benefits a wolf

    P#287 Pretender says he's not gonna refute anything about Mischiefs wall because then half his arguments wouldn't work [???]
    P#288,P#289 Says Mischiefs vote+explanation on TH looks genuine, says Mischiefs wall should not be blindly TRed but his response to TH felt towny.

    P#292 Pretender Posts readslist with IH, Dota, Mischief, Duck, Kajot town

    P#294 Pengu asks luk where he is and that she still has to process mischiefs posts and IHs reactions

    P#297 Pengu asks if Mischiefs read on Dota is purely based in pretender, says he made a good observation on THs vote discrepancy in IH's mind between her and pretender. Says his paragraph on Kajot reads odd in a towny way and that she townleans him.

    P#314, P#315 Luk says he disagrees with Mischief's readslist and that he doesn't like him. Posts readslist with Mischief and Kajot at the bottom (Mischief above)

    P#318 Says Mischief wording against IH did not feel legit and agrees with what TH said about it

    P#322,P#323 Luk says Mischief and dota are hard unaligned and that he isn't confident in dota independantly

    P#329 Kajot says her gut reaction to THs push was that it was towny and that she didn't find his responses bad. She says TH slight v, Mischief null.

    P#338 dota votes Lukundo for his unaligned analysis on dota/Mischief
    P#349 Kajot asks Pretender if he has an opinion on THs push on mischief
    P#352, P#353, P#355, P#358 Luk has an argument with dota about his unaligned analysis and says that he obviously sees Mischief as more likely to be a wolf, because he has him in his wolf list. Dota asks why he adds "the rest" [I assume the w/w analysis] then. Luk says because he could be wrong about Mischief being the wolf. dota says it seems unlike luke to be uncofident. [this goes on a bit more where dota talks about luks sexy confidence uwu]

    P#374 Zeus says in th v mischief TH comes across better. Says Mischief is trying to win a battle while TH is just saying her opinion.
    P#376 Zeus says Pret and him have different takes on mischief and th and that he is having opposite mindmelds.
    P#380 dota votes Mischief again

    P#385 Pengu asks if we're at lunching th or mischief.
    P#386 Luk asks her if she thinks it's TvS
    P#389 Kajot votes mischief
    P#392, P#395, P#398 Kajot asks if anyone ever saw TH pull a case like the one on Mischief as w before. Says she didn't find anything similar. Pengu says she's also interested in THs meta. TH posts one of her town games and says she wouldn't bother as wolf unless she needs to deepwolf.

    P#401 TH says player voting her are town because Pretender, Mischief and Penguin know they can't yeet her d1
    P#402 TH votes mischief "on a completely unrelated note" [lol]
    P#413 TH posts votecount, says to let it rand between mischief and her.
    P#417 Kajot says she still needs to decide on Mischief's alignment, and that she just finds TH more towny than him. Says there was some sincerity in his response to assume he would do the same mistakes as town and that his post was easy to jump on.

    P#425 Luk says he's confused as TH said Mischief was town before she voted him.

    P#427, P#428, P#429 etc. Kajot asks if elim couldn't be on TH or mischief where would it be, Pengu votes IH, Kajot responds IH isn't here but that her TR is fading. Mischief says on dota. Mischief says IH is in PoE but that he's curious how IH responds to his longer post. Mischief votes dota.

    P#437 Pengu says "you go" to Mischiefs dota vote and that it's hype.

    P#440 After Mischief asked about it, Luk explains how Mischief's wording on Ih wasn't legit. That him using a joke to make IH look bad looks bad. That his point about the Mera flipped seems also made up, and that he disliked Luk having no conclusions.

    P#443 Luk votes Mischief, says he forgot to change his old vote, says he would still vote Kajot after.

    P#450, P#452, P#453 After Mischief asks to vote of his wagon, after he dies, Pengu asks who are the most likely wolves on it, Mischief answers he doesn't buy Luks entire case on him, that is perceiption might be off. Says he's eased off on TH and that dota has been wolfy all game. dota responds "lets $%#!ing goooo". Kajot asks how to read that post.

    P#422, P#458 Mischief says Zeus calling his wall rhetorical is reducing it and ignoring nuance, Zeus says that was literally his point.

    P#461 Pretender says in response to Kajot that THs push on Mischief is meh at best, maybe wolfy and opportunistic but that he's struggling

    P#463 Zeus says Mischief is a weither wolf boxed into a corner or an infuriated towny. He says currently he's at wolf cause his posts seemed performative cause mischief said he knows he was being incredulous and that he didn't respond to Zeus opinion on TH. He says he wants to know if he's being fair because Mischief could be just genuinely annoyed at the game.

    P#464 TH explains her townreading her wagon was a joke

    P#465 Pretender replies to Zeus (P#375) that they don't think alike and he's tempted to townlean him for having opposing mindmelds and he tinfoils a zeus/th read.

    P#466 Mischief tells Zeus he wasn't trying to win a battle but just to express incredulity.

    P#473 Pretender responds to Mischief suggesting to vote his wagon that dota/th/luk containing both wolves sounds spicy but that he is shook on luk, Mischief response to this bare minimu 1, 2 wolves possible, but not probable

    P#479 After Pret asked about kajot/duck being mafia, Mischief says he doesn't think they are a team and he doesn't think Duck is mafia and that he doesn't v read Kajot.

    P#481 after Mischief says he doesn't want the game to get toxic Zeus sends him a heart emoji and say all good

    P#484 Pretender asks Mischief why he asked himself if Duck/Kajot are mafia, and not if they are town. He explains that he asked for a sanity check because the chop seems to be going to be th/mischief/luk

    P#486 Kajot wonders why Mischief has been so distrustful from the start and that she can't remember having snowed Mischief. Mischief says it happened in 1 or two turbos in the last half year

    P#491 Pretender asks Mischief if his read on Pengu has changed.

    P#499 Kajot says Mischiefs and Duckys read on her seem to be the opposite.

    P#504 Kajot says if theres one thing from dota she could read as scummy it would be his vote switch to Mischief without much of a comment, after she asked him about his read on Pengu. dota responds in P#506 that he cannot be bothered.

    P#508 Ducky says some of Kajot posts made her feel meh, mostly the one about who would you vote if not th/mischief cause it made her feel like it could be steering people away from Kajots potential partner in th/mischief. Says she feels meh about mischief and that it might be more of a tone thing than him being wolf.

    P#509 IH responds to Mischiefs wall, says it looks like Mischief decided IH is a wolf and then collect talking points for it. says Mischief talking about Luk being uncharitable towards him is funny because he feels the same way about Mischiefs wall on him

    P#510 IH posts readslist with Zeus, Mischief at the bottom

    P#516, P#519 Mischief says the game feels pointless and that he's going to take a nap, IH responds that it's just a game. Asks if anyone has meta on Mischief and if he ates like this as wolf. Kajot responds in #519 that she doesn't remember anything in that regard.

    P#520 dota says mischief improved a lot and votes Zeus
    P#526, P#527 IH says he mindmelded with Luk on perceiption of Mischiefs walls and townreads Luk for his entry, dota says he will sheep that townread
    P#530 IH says it would be annoying if mischief doesn't out any reads for the first half of the game but calls him out for having premature reads.

    P#540, P#549, P#522 IH asks Pretender how Mischiefs omgus reaction on TH looked genuine to him. Prtender response that the overexplainy omgus and feeling which he could sort of see and that's why he thinks mischief may be v. IH says the result may be right but he disagrees with the observation and that omgus overreaction like that is pretty common for wolves.

    P#546 TH says some of her and Mischiefs back and forth it seemed like Mischief was argueing from a towny pov. And that she still his reservations about the rest of his iso and his ate.

    P#563, P#583 Zeus asks Mischief if he's here and what got his jimmies going in thread earlier Mischief responds that he hates repeating himself and is frustrated by it

    P#580 Mischief replies to IH that he feels misunderstood and his RL problems and that he clarified he didn't have a wolfread on IH, and that he didn't spend half of the game lurking.

    P#584, P#585 Zeus says he has sympathy for Mischief but doesn't clear him for his explanation. Says even as a wolf Mischief could be annoyed for being misinterpreted, so he will not read him for his frustration, Mischief says he would prefer that.

    P#588 Mischief says IH seems pretty clearly v to him.

    P#595 IH responds to Mischief, says that he understood Mischief PoE as wolfreads because he listed them below the nullreads. Mischief later explains that his PoE were leftovers [ note for postgame: that still doesnt really make sense to me? ]

    P#598 Ducky says Mischiefs case might be something like "caught for the wrong reasons", says her brain is too fried to make accurate reads and asks if anyone agrees.

    P#606 Zeus reinforces his point that Mischief was trying to discredite and emote by being rhetorical, instead of trying to collaborate and solve. Says Mischief has fully explained himself and it's up to work out what we think about it. Mischief responds he thinks there is not much room for collaboration when he is so uncharitably treated. Zeus says he feels the same with IH.

    P#627 Zeus talks with Mischief about his read on Ducky, says her elaborating on OT things while being pretty short game related things could be a wolf latching onto non-game related stuff. Says her explanation is valid and her iso is good holistically though,

    P#634 Kajot says she agrees with Mischief that he's not trying to get the upper hand in a discussion, while Luk did. Votes Lukundo

    P#670 The Penguin replies to Zeuses accusation about her readslist (poe zeus, keq, dota) being wolfy that she has mixed opinion on Mischief, says she should reread IH but had pleasant vibes so far and she had townreads on others

    P#708 Luk posts readslist, with Mischief isolated at the bottom, Kajot above him, dota as null.
    P#714 Luk asks Pengu if she TRs Mischief, She responds she is waiting for her read on mischief to stabilize (on day1)

    P#719, P#783 Pengu asks ducky where she is with mischief and why dota is where she leaves her vote, Ducky responds she is "wait and see" for mischief, that she could still see herself voting dota at eod

    P#723 Luk says stuff on Mischief is acknowledged
    P#734 Zeus says Mischief is taken up by the argument re TH and that he could be wolf or town and he's in PoE
    P#738, P#814 Zeus reiterates he found TH townier than Mischief, Pretender says he's gonna need more than that because it could mean a myriad of things
    P#740 Zeus lists his PoE, it's Mischief, IH, Dota, Penguin in this order

    P#753, P#819 Pengu asks TH if she remains on the Mischief wagon till EOD, TH says probably yes and probably no.

    P#770, P#815, P#816 Luk says if dota gets lynched he wants him to flip mafia because it makes Mischief v, Pretender responds that the post pings him and he doesn't know how to explain other than bad vibes. Luk says it'S probably not weird that he finds it pingy considering where he's voting (he's voting mischief)

    P#823 Pretender says he's gonna skim dota iso and mischief iso and figuring something out, he wants to vote penguin but they just flip v in his gut

    P#810 Pretender says RE:P#708 that he keeps note of luk's reads list and he might relook at mischief

    P#836 dota votes Mischief

    P#852 dota tells luk if mischief flips town he will blame him

    P#857, P#861 TH says even with nullreads on pengu and kajot she is not willing to go them over Mischiefm dota responds he's "aboard the ship captain"

    P#860, P#867 IH says Kajot cared about figuring out Mischief's aligned and that it seemed towny enough for her, Kajot responds she has been frustrated with town sussing town as mafia before and it's not super AI for her.

    P#862, P#863, P#864 IH asks if Mischief just rolls over and die like that as maf, dota responds it is easier to that as maf.

    P#865, P#866,P#880 IH asked mischief if he can explain what changed his read on IH, Kajot remarks it's a towny thought [I assume by Mischief] and she doesn't have much to say. Kajot later clarifies it's because of the "pretty clearly" and the lack of if's and that it is a weak read.

    P#872 Pengu asks Mischief if he has any legacy reads if he goes over.

    P#886 Pretender says he procrastinated the Mischief iso and is now in 0 wim

    P#894, P#900, P#911, P#917 TH says if mischief doesn't flip W she would lose her mind as she has no other scumreads Kajot responds with someone whose gut is often right it makes me want to do something with that. TH remarks that that post feels very unnatural. Kajot responds TH faking that suicide bomb on Marl left a long-term impression. TH says it was one of her greatest moments

    P#905, Pretender lists Mischief, dota, penguine, luk, says not a fan of dota, mischief is a stale tr, penguin "idk", luk a higher tr than mischief

    P#913 Pretender votes Mischief, writes legacy readslist with Ih/dota/luk,Kajot/duck,th/dz,penguin,mischief

    P#914 ih asks if mischief just dipped


    P#909 Kajot says she's okay with Dota/Mischief wagons and that she will decide later

    P#919
    Kajot says Okay and votes Mischief

    P#922 Kajot says Mischief and ducky are not w/w
    P#923, P#928 IH says Mischief is LHF and he doesn't give credit to people for voting him if he flips W, Kajot responds it wasn't about the votes.

    P#926 Kajot quotes duckys v read on mischief, says she has no real take on it

    P#930, P#932 IH says he's still waiting for Mischief to show up, dota responds he seemed angry and he doubts he wants to be on
    P#931 Kajot says if Mischief flips w she'd get herself next

    P#939 dota responds to IH he votes mischief over peng because zeus is voting peng.
    P#945, P#946 IH and Pengu vote mischief
    P#948 dota says IHs vote is nice and very long [ xD ]
    P#949 Kajot says she doesn't think Mischief will flip w but one way or the other he needed to be resolved and that he accepted his death if he isn't here when he should be available.
    P#950,P#951 Pengu salutes the Mischief, IH says here comes the v flip
    P#955, P#958 Ducky asks why Mischief, dota responds no idea.
    P#959 Ducky say not that it matters much and votes dota
    Do you seriously expect me to read all that

    Also what's the point of this summary exactly?

  22. ISO #1122
    Thread Analyst Duckt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    The duck pond
    Posts
    640
    AKA
    DuckQueen, Ducky, Duckling, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1084)
    @ih your still poe but been townier today

    Luk-Dota-pret-you are my poe.

    If this is wrong TH/luk probs next

    Kajot seems never wolf + imo duck is pure enough(?)
    How am I pure enough? Like name 1 thing I did here that I've never done in a wolf game before

  23. ISO #1123
    Thread Analyst Duckt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    The duck pond
    Posts
    640
    AKA
    DuckQueen, Ducky, Duckling, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1092)
    If dota wolf he is full blown pocketing a town ih here there is no way thats a real read
    Why do you have such panicked vibes about it tho
    Like I get the vibe of "Dota is onto me" from your post and the previous one and I can't even pinoint why or if it's true but idk I think I need sleep

  24. ISO #1124
    GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED The Lukundo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    36,773
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    AKA
    Lukundo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I've decided I'm blowing up my list apart from IH Town. I'm keeping that one.

  25. ISO #1125
    Thread Analyst Duckt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    The duck pond
    Posts
    640
    AKA
    DuckQueen, Ducky, Duckling, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1095)
    I MU-Googled Pure and found these 5 "pure" reads by villagers"

    Quote Originally Posted by alana (#100)
    ladd seems to be kind of going along with consensus

    dont like insomnias vote on me at all either rest of my wagon i think is always pure
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt (#2240)
    I think the most pure part of Naomi’s claim is saying that they’re pretty sure it makes lily confirmed town

    Bc tinfoiling them as wolf poisoner I think that’s a detail that slides under the radar, but as town poisoner that’s something that just makes sense and clicks into place since you know without a doubt that lily was a scum poison
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerhaz (#2190)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilgarial (#2140)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerhaz (#2128)

    Yami had a very townie EoD. Feeling good there.
    this sounds interesting, can you tell me more?
    P#1797 which turned out to be incorrect. And P#1866. Two real-time responses that felt pure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swowl (#9256)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewGreve (#9251)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swowl (#9246)
    - Ask for KP, always skummy to me
    - finds Dale skummy d1 . thats skummy to me.
    - thought the fluer wagon was "so bad" which is nonsense. At best as town it is "meh". Claimed third party is never "so bad" when you are town.
    - Potential TMI on Jan
    - Isoed the ITA shots to me and Bun today which I disagree with. I don't like completely comprehend why bun. But me being grouped with anyone in a 1v1 is lazy af.

    super summary.
    What is scummy about finding dale scummy?
    dale iso is pure town imo. One of the few players I have games with on the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#2179)
    Quote Originally Posted by risiinq- (#2178)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#2176)
    okay. I can switch. Not confidence in mat's scumminess, but I will support my town team.
    ##Vote Matrims Dice
    same attitude i have, tbh.
    Mat's tone at the end seemed really pure. It made me not want to vote him.

    I didn't even have to like try and dig around for pure reads by mafia. each of the random posts that felt most relevant I went in to the games and they were by town not mafia (this bits obv unverifiable)

    but like

    what
    Why is everyone in this game making themselves look sus on purpose by pretending to do useful stuff, like what's that pijnt of those quotes which are completely unrelated to this game and the game's players and what's the point of writing 10k word long lists about mischiefs interactions, are you all just trolling me, was I the only one who thought we'd just treat this as another turbo and post one liners over a 48h period 😭✌️

  26. ISO #1126
    GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED The Lukundo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    36,773
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    AKA
    Lukundo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Hey DQ,

    where are you at?

  27. ISO #1127
    Thread Analyst Duckt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    The duck pond
    Posts
    640
    AKA
    DuckQueen, Ducky, Duckling, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#1118)
    I don't think she'd openly state that she has trouble finding wolfreads P#894 as wolf.
    That postnum exists twice somehow and it shows me the wrong post, so here it is:

    (from TH)
    If mischief doesn't flip W I'm going to lose my mind I have no other scumreads
    Also, funnily enough I stumbled across Ducky's read on me a bit before reading this and had the same problem cuz idk, feels more natural to have the opposite read? Like this, "I think Kajot doing this almost means that she is never a wolf unless she's exactly with TH or Mischief"
    Not sure how much weight to put on this tho

    I'll also head out for the night now
    How would it exclude you being a wolf individually from them tho? Like it means one of the 2 could be your potential partner if you're w but it doesn't exclude other possibilities imo
    For me the posts just had "trying to steer everyone away from those 2 wagons" vibes so

  28. ISO #1128
    GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED The Lukundo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    36,773
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    AKA
    Lukundo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#1050)
    So after re-looking at how people interacted with Mischief, on a whole level I'd say most people just look not towny from it, so here's some general thoughts:

    Kajot: Showed most critical engagement with Mischief, I still believe she is a villager for that even if she didn't save him, which is I think is in her townrange. Also her argueing to him that she thinks I am towny is towny to me, no reasons for her to help him get to a more correct worldview it if she is a wolf. P#257, P#265.

    TH: has a very believable progression on Mischief P#262, P#273, P#857. I liked her paranoia of being linked to other people. I don't think she'd openly state that she has trouble finding wolfreads P#894 as wolf.

    Zeus: I don't know if I should townread or scumreads post like this P#463. This degree of hedginess is towny when I do it, but I'm not sure if I can apply it to others? Anyone has experience with Zeus scumgame? I do think he kind of could be genuinely irritated by me not giving him a fair shake although I don't think it's true.

    Dota: The amount of sheeping he does in the game ( P#520, P#527 ) creeps me out (since when have I become a good mafia player, and especially an expert on reading luk??) and this post almost reads like lolcatting: P#861.

    Pretender: Idk I seemed to have been the only one sussing him so maybe I'm just wrong. Feel like he didn't have much going for him except for being vibecleared.

    Ducky: I need to look at her again this day. Thought she was town but posts like P#279 where she just doesn't want to read Mischief because his posts are long make me doubt. Also not sure what to make of P#508 wrt to to the Kajot read? That feels like a narrative to spin more so than a genuine read?

    Luk: I mindmelded with his take on Mischief, but I didn't like his readslist P#708 because it had a very narrow PoE (ye okay maybe I'm hypocritical here but eh) with Mischief being isolated a bottom, Luk entered the thread made friends fast and kept the range of potential enemies very narrow which Ig is >rand w. Somehow the post where he expressed understanding for having made a pingy post ( P#816 ) pinged me as wolfy self awareness.


    Log of all mentions of Mischief:


    P#81 Ducky talks to Mischief about the weather
    P#149 Pengu asks Mischief what he's up to, and in P#155 to vote Zeus
    P#167 dota has PoE with Zeus, Mischief, Luk, Pengu (Pengu asks what that means in the next Post, dota votes her)
    P#176 Kajot explains her TH read to mischief, says he misunderstood her, Mischief says he was just meming

    P#183 Kajot asks Mischief if he has any reads, Mischief says only light reads, dota votes him in P#185

    P#214 IH (me!) suggests to Mischief he should just talk about his reads

    P#231 Kajot says maybe she should vote Mischief for a joke(?) (him misreading her) reason and that she wants to wait for his return to the thread

    P#235 Mischief posts his wall with townreads on Duck, Pengu and Kajot, and Dota, IH, TH and Pretender as PoE

    P#255 dota says the last pages were boring and votes Mischief again, Mischief reacts with a really emoji

    P#256 Kajot says she doesn't think she can trust a Mischief wall until she gets used to it as a towny part, inquires about which reads he had earlier, says she is unsure about pengu and ducky being easily identified and wants to know if his suspicion on her was not a meme. Talks about his read on IH

    P#262 TripleHaven says Mischief is just a wolf, as she doesn't believe his reads, because they have a lot of partnering analysis and little basis otherwise, says it's busywork because he comes to no conclusion regarding me

    P#263 dota says it's a very good read and hops people sheep TH, Mischief reacts with a really emoji again [ xD ]

    P#264 TH says with no context from IHs posts, Mischief and IH have high partner equity

    P#266 Mischief reacts irritated about TH's reaction and asks her to vote him

    P#265,P268 Kajot tells Mischief Ducky isn't out of her wolfrange. That w!IH wouldn't shield TH because she wasn't obvious town and if anything, w!IHs intent would be to look "towny/confident/whatever" in pressuring Zeus. And that she can't really bring herself to scumread IH rn


    P#273 TH says Mischief admitting to not draw a conclusion doesn't change her point, reiterates that his reads being based on linking scumbuddies is more likey to come from scum, and that she did not expand on the Pretender read because it was substantiated by a single post

    P#275 Mischief describes his irritation with TH, that he is in his town meta, she has unreasonable expectations towards him and votes her

    P#277 TH says Mischiefs rebuttal is based on misconstruing or misunderstanding her posts and that she cannot properly respond to it and that not remembering someone's meta should not be basis for any read.

    P#279 Ducky says she wants to v read mischief but feels like she's swayed by his long posts and wants to call them v so she doesn't have to read his long posts again, says TH's reaction to mischief seems too extreme from a towny pov, says she can't explain it (TH responds to that it's literally top 10 most purest posts she has ever read)

    P#283 Mischief explains to TH that he thinks him being so blatantly [misconstrued?] only benefits a wolf

    P#287 Pretender says he's not gonna refute anything about Mischiefs wall because then half his arguments wouldn't work [???]
    P#288,P#289 Says Mischiefs vote+explanation on TH looks genuine, says Mischiefs wall should not be blindly TRed but his response to TH felt towny.

    P#292 Pretender Posts readslist with IH, Dota, Mischief, Duck, Kajot town

    P#294 Pengu asks luk where he is and that she still has to process mischiefs posts and IHs reactions

    P#297 Pengu asks if Mischiefs read on Dota is purely based in pretender, says he made a good observation on THs vote discrepancy in IH's mind between her and pretender. Says his paragraph on Kajot reads odd in a towny way and that she townleans him.

    P#314, P#315 Luk says he disagrees with Mischief's readslist and that he doesn't like him. Posts readslist with Mischief and Kajot at the bottom (Mischief above)

    P#318 Says Mischief wording against IH did not feel legit and agrees with what TH said about it

    P#322,P#323 Luk says Mischief and dota are hard unaligned and that he isn't confident in dota independantly

    P#329 Kajot says her gut reaction to THs push was that it was towny and that she didn't find his responses bad. She says TH slight v, Mischief null.

    P#338 dota votes Lukundo for his unaligned analysis on dota/Mischief
    P#349 Kajot asks Pretender if he has an opinion on THs push on mischief
    P#352, P#353, P#355, P#358 Luk has an argument with dota about his unaligned analysis and says that he obviously sees Mischief as more likely to be a wolf, because he has him in his wolf list. Dota asks why he adds "the rest" [I assume the w/w analysis] then. Luk says because he could be wrong about Mischief being the wolf. dota says it seems unlike luke to be uncofident. [this goes on a bit more where dota talks about luks sexy confidence uwu]

    P#374 Zeus says in th v mischief TH comes across better. Says Mischief is trying to win a battle while TH is just saying her opinion.
    P#376 Zeus says Pret and him have different takes on mischief and th and that he is having opposite mindmelds.
    P#380 dota votes Mischief again

    P#385 Pengu asks if we're at lunching th or mischief.
    P#386 Luk asks her if she thinks it's TvS
    P#389 Kajot votes mischief
    P#392, P#395, P#398 Kajot asks if anyone ever saw TH pull a case like the one on Mischief as w before. Says she didn't find anything similar. Pengu says she's also interested in THs meta. TH posts one of her town games and says she wouldn't bother as wolf unless she needs to deepwolf.

    P#401 TH says player voting her are town because Pretender, Mischief and Penguin know they can't yeet her d1
    P#402 TH votes mischief "on a completely unrelated note" [lol]
    P#413 TH posts votecount, says to let it rand between mischief and her.
    P#417 Kajot says she still needs to decide on Mischief's alignment, and that she just finds TH more towny than him. Says there was some sincerity in his response to assume he would do the same mistakes as town and that his post was easy to jump on.

    P#425 Luk says he's confused as TH said Mischief was town before she voted him.

    P#427, P#428, P#429 etc. Kajot asks if elim couldn't be on TH or mischief where would it be, Pengu votes IH, Kajot responds IH isn't here but that her TR is fading. Mischief says on dota. Mischief says IH is in PoE but that he's curious how IH responds to his longer post. Mischief votes dota.

    P#437 Pengu says "you go" to Mischiefs dota vote and that it's hype.

    P#440 After Mischief asked about it, Luk explains how Mischief's wording on Ih wasn't legit. That him using a joke to make IH look bad looks bad. That his point about the Mera flipped seems also made up, and that he disliked Luk having no conclusions.

    P#443 Luk votes Mischief, says he forgot to change his old vote, says he would still vote Kajot after.

    P#450, P#452, P#453 After Mischief asks to vote of his wagon, after he dies, Pengu asks who are the most likely wolves on it, Mischief answers he doesn't buy Luks entire case on him, that is perceiption might be off. Says he's eased off on TH and that dota has been wolfy all game. dota responds "lets $%#!ing goooo". Kajot asks how to read that post.

    P#422, P#458 Mischief says Zeus calling his wall rhetorical is reducing it and ignoring nuance, Zeus says that was literally his point.

    P#461 Pretender says in response to Kajot that THs push on Mischief is meh at best, maybe wolfy and opportunistic but that he's struggling

    P#463 Zeus says Mischief is a weither wolf boxed into a corner or an infuriated towny. He says currently he's at wolf cause his posts seemed performative cause mischief said he knows he was being incredulous and that he didn't respond to Zeus opinion on TH. He says he wants to know if he's being fair because Mischief could be just genuinely annoyed at the game.

    P#464 TH explains her townreading her wagon was a joke

    P#465 Pretender replies to Zeus (P#375) that they don't think alike and he's tempted to townlean him for having opposing mindmelds and he tinfoils a zeus/th read.

    P#466 Mischief tells Zeus he wasn't trying to win a battle but just to express incredulity.

    P#473 Pretender responds to Mischief suggesting to vote his wagon that dota/th/luk containing both wolves sounds spicy but that he is shook on luk, Mischief response to this bare minimu 1, 2 wolves possible, but not probable

    P#479 After Pret asked about kajot/duck being mafia, Mischief says he doesn't think they are a team and he doesn't think Duck is mafia and that he doesn't v read Kajot.

    P#481 after Mischief says he doesn't want the game to get toxic Zeus sends him a heart emoji and say all good

    P#484 Pretender asks Mischief why he asked himself if Duck/Kajot are mafia, and not if they are town. He explains that he asked for a sanity check because the chop seems to be going to be th/mischief/luk

    P#486 Kajot wonders why Mischief has been so distrustful from the start and that she can't remember having snowed Mischief. Mischief says it happened in 1 or two turbos in the last half year

    P#491 Pretender asks Mischief if his read on Pengu has changed.

    P#499 Kajot says Mischiefs and Duckys read on her seem to be the opposite.

    P#504 Kajot says if theres one thing from dota she could read as scummy it would be his vote switch to Mischief without much of a comment, after she asked him about his read on Pengu. dota responds in P#506 that he cannot be bothered.

    P#508 Ducky says some of Kajot posts made her feel meh, mostly the one about who would you vote if not th/mischief cause it made her feel like it could be steering people away from Kajots potential partner in th/mischief. Says she feels meh about mischief and that it might be more of a tone thing than him being wolf.

    P#509 IH responds to Mischiefs wall, says it looks like Mischief decided IH is a wolf and then collect talking points for it. says Mischief talking about Luk being uncharitable towards him is funny because he feels the same way about Mischiefs wall on him

    P#510 IH posts readslist with Zeus, Mischief at the bottom

    P#516, P#519 Mischief says the game feels pointless and that he's going to take a nap, IH responds that it's just a game. Asks if anyone has meta on Mischief and if he ates like this as wolf. Kajot responds in #519 that she doesn't remember anything in that regard.

    P#520 dota says mischief improved a lot and votes Zeus
    P#526, P#527 IH says he mindmelded with Luk on perceiption of Mischiefs walls and townreads Luk for his entry, dota says he will sheep that townread
    P#530 IH says it would be annoying if mischief doesn't out any reads for the first half of the game but calls him out for having premature reads.

    P#540, P#549, P#522 IH asks Pretender how Mischiefs omgus reaction on TH looked genuine to him. Prtender response that the overexplainy omgus and feeling which he could sort of see and that's why he thinks mischief may be v. IH says the result may be right but he disagrees with the observation and that omgus overreaction like that is pretty common for wolves.

    P#546 TH says some of her and Mischiefs back and forth it seemed like Mischief was argueing from a towny pov. And that she still his reservations about the rest of his iso and his ate.

    P#563, P#583 Zeus asks Mischief if he's here and what got his jimmies going in thread earlier Mischief responds that he hates repeating himself and is frustrated by it

    P#580 Mischief replies to IH that he feels misunderstood and his RL problems and that he clarified he didn't have a wolfread on IH, and that he didn't spend half of the game lurking.

    P#584, P#585 Zeus says he has sympathy for Mischief but doesn't clear him for his explanation. Says even as a wolf Mischief could be annoyed for being misinterpreted, so he will not read him for his frustration, Mischief says he would prefer that.

    P#588 Mischief says IH seems pretty clearly v to him.

    P#595 IH responds to Mischief, says that he understood Mischief PoE as wolfreads because he listed them below the nullreads. Mischief later explains that his PoE were leftovers [ note for postgame: that still doesnt really make sense to me? ]

    P#598 Ducky says Mischiefs case might be something like "caught for the wrong reasons", says her brain is too fried to make accurate reads and asks if anyone agrees.

    P#606 Zeus reinforces his point that Mischief was trying to discredite and emote by being rhetorical, instead of trying to collaborate and solve. Says Mischief has fully explained himself and it's up to work out what we think about it. Mischief responds he thinks there is not much room for collaboration when he is so uncharitably treated. Zeus says he feels the same with IH.

    P#627 Zeus talks with Mischief about his read on Ducky, says her elaborating on OT things while being pretty short game related things could be a wolf latching onto non-game related stuff. Says her explanation is valid and her iso is good holistically though,

    P#634 Kajot says she agrees with Mischief that he's not trying to get the upper hand in a discussion, while Luk did. Votes Lukundo

    P#670 The Penguin replies to Zeuses accusation about her readslist (poe zeus, keq, dota) being wolfy that she has mixed opinion on Mischief, says she should reread IH but had pleasant vibes so far and she had townreads on others

    P#708 Luk posts readslist, with Mischief isolated at the bottom, Kajot above him, dota as null.
    P#714 Luk asks Pengu if she TRs Mischief, She responds she is waiting for her read on mischief to stabilize (on day1)

    P#719, P#783 Pengu asks ducky where she is with mischief and why dota is where she leaves her vote, Ducky responds she is "wait and see" for mischief, that she could still see herself voting dota at eod

    P#723 Luk says stuff on Mischief is acknowledged
    P#734 Zeus says Mischief is taken up by the argument re TH and that he could be wolf or town and he's in PoE
    P#738, P#814 Zeus reiterates he found TH townier than Mischief, Pretender says he's gonna need more than that because it could mean a myriad of things
    P#740 Zeus lists his PoE, it's Mischief, IH, Dota, Penguin in this order

    P#753, P#819 Pengu asks TH if she remains on the Mischief wagon till EOD, TH says probably yes and probably no.

    P#770, P#815, P#816 Luk says if dota gets lynched he wants him to flip mafia because it makes Mischief v, Pretender responds that the post pings him and he doesn't know how to explain other than bad vibes. Luk says it'S probably not weird that he finds it pingy considering where he's voting (he's voting mischief)

    P#823 Pretender says he's gonna skim dota iso and mischief iso and figuring something out, he wants to vote penguin but they just flip v in his gut

    P#810 Pretender says RE:P#708 that he keeps note of luk's reads list and he might relook at mischief

    P#836 dota votes Mischief

    P#852 dota tells luk if mischief flips town he will blame him

    P#857, P#861 TH says even with nullreads on pengu and kajot she is not willing to go them over Mischiefm dota responds he's "aboard the ship captain"

    P#860, P#867 IH says Kajot cared about figuring out Mischief's aligned and that it seemed towny enough for her, Kajot responds she has been frustrated with town sussing town as mafia before and it's not super AI for her.

    P#862, P#863, P#864 IH asks if Mischief just rolls over and die like that as maf, dota responds it is easier to that as maf.

    P#865, P#866,P#880 IH asked mischief if he can explain what changed his read on IH, Kajot remarks it's a towny thought [I assume by Mischief] and she doesn't have much to say. Kajot later clarifies it's because of the "pretty clearly" and the lack of if's and that it is a weak read.

    P#872 Pengu asks Mischief if he has any legacy reads if he goes over.

    P#886 Pretender says he procrastinated the Mischief iso and is now in 0 wim

    P#894, P#900, P#911, P#917 TH says if mischief doesn't flip W she would lose her mind as she has no other scumreads Kajot responds with someone whose gut is often right it makes me want to do something with that. TH remarks that that post feels very unnatural. Kajot responds TH faking that suicide bomb on Marl left a long-term impression. TH says it was one of her greatest moments

    P#905, Pretender lists Mischief, dota, penguine, luk, says not a fan of dota, mischief is a stale tr, penguin "idk", luk a higher tr than mischief

    P#913 Pretender votes Mischief, writes legacy readslist with Ih/dota/luk,Kajot/duck,th/dz,penguin,mischief

    P#914 ih asks if mischief just dipped


    P#909 Kajot says she's okay with Dota/Mischief wagons and that she will decide later

    P#919
    Kajot says Okay and votes Mischief

    P#922 Kajot says Mischief and ducky are not w/w
    P#923, P#928 IH says Mischief is LHF and he doesn't give credit to people for voting him if he flips W, Kajot responds it wasn't about the votes.

    P#926 Kajot quotes duckys v read on mischief, says she has no real take on it

    P#930, P#932 IH says he's still waiting for Mischief to show up, dota responds he seemed angry and he doubts he wants to be on
    P#931 Kajot says if Mischief flips w she'd get herself next

    P#939 dota responds to IH he votes mischief over peng because zeus is voting peng.
    P#945, P#946 IH and Pengu vote mischief
    P#948 dota says IHs vote is nice and very long [ xD ]
    P#949 Kajot says she doesn't think Mischief will flip w but one way or the other he needed to be resolved and that he accepted his death if he isn't here when he should be available.
    P#950,P#951 Pengu salutes the Mischief, IH says here comes the v flip
    P#955, P#958 Ducky asks why Mischief, dota responds no idea.
    P#959 Ducky say not that it matters much and votes dota
    wolfy self awareness, fair enough. However, how the hell are you saying that it's rand w to make friends?

    How the $%#! can you even enter the game with intent to make friends.

    As either alignment

  29. ISO #1129
    Thread Analyst Duckt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    The duck pond
    Posts
    640
    AKA
    DuckQueen, Ducky, Duckling, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#1124)
    I've decided I'm blowing up my list apart from IH Town. I'm keeping that one.
    Meh why

  30. ISO #1130
    GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED The Lukundo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    36,773
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    AKA
    Lukundo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckt (#1129)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#1124)
    I've decided I'm blowing up my list apart from IH Town. I'm keeping that one.
    Meh why
    If this was a turbo, dude is clearly Town.

    How he's acting is so $%#!ing in favour of Town I think.

    Issue is that it's longform so maybe he's different here regardless of alginment however, he's always been forcing reads (in a good way). He hasn;t just chilled and most of the $%#! hes done has the goal of reaching a read.

  31. ISO #1131
    Thread Analyst Duckt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    The duck pond
    Posts
    640
    AKA
    DuckQueen, Ducky, Duckling, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#1126)
    Hey DQ,

    where are you at?
    Physically? My grandparents' living room
    Mentally? *Brain emptiness noises*

    Read wise it's complicated because I feel like everyone is being ducking opportunistic today while avoiding asking the important questions such as why everyone just jumped onto mischief (like from my perspective I see that there has to be at least 1 wolf on mischief since only 2 alive people were off wagon, one of them being me) since I feel like trying to find the wolf by looking through peeps with a lack of valid reasoning on their vote might work

    I also feel like some people are just doing stuff for the sake of doing stuff and not with the goal of solving things but it might be just my lazy side speaking because I'd never do stuff like IH's list on mischief as either alignment, I have better stuff to do tbh
    Other than that, I'm trying to sort my reads because I feel like I'm wrong on some peeps but more on that tomorrow morning, I'm just debating if there might be 1 in IH/Kajot/DZ for reasons I don't wanna explain now since I want to go to bed before 1am and dota is obviously also another person I want to take a look at because I feel like he might be just lhf misyeetable town (because unless the wolf team just decided to sacrifice Dota, I don't think everyone would agree to yeeting him so easily if that makes sense???) so yeah my brain is fried after being in an online lecture or outside with some other students at a meetup all day and I low-key wish I were w so someone would have pinged me about this because I only randomly remembered this because it was the first tab that showed up when I was searching something on duckduckgo on my phone and would probably have forgotten about the game otherwise lol

  32. ISO #1132
    Thread Analyst Duckt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    The duck pond
    Posts
    640
    AKA
    DuckQueen, Ducky, Duckling, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#1130)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckt (#1129)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#1124)
    I've decided I'm blowing up my list apart from IH Town. I'm keeping that one.
    Meh why
    If this was a turbo, dude is clearly Town.

    How he's acting is so $%#!ing in favour of Town I think.

    Issue is that it's longform so maybe he's different here regardless of alginment however, he's always been forcing reads (in a good way). He hasn;t just chilled and most of the $%#! hes done has the goal of reaching a read.
    I'm just confused on how you all make those townsides/in favour of town reads tbh- like we don't know for sure someone's town, how can we say someone defending/pushing them/having a certain read on them means the person is town siding

    Help I feel like my sentence structure has died along with my brain cells

  33. ISO #1133
    Thread Analyst Duckt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    The duck pond
    Posts
    640
    AKA
    DuckQueen, Ducky, Duckling, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Also IHs read on me in that post is meh, like he knows I'm lazy so how is me not wanting to read wallposts ever AI

  34. ISO #1134
    Thread Analyst Duckt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    The duck pond
    Posts
    640
    AKA
    DuckQueen, Ducky, Duckling, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Hmm I guess I'm just at Luk most confident town for now because vibes and reasons, gonna expand from that tomorrow

  35. ISO #1135
    Thread Analyst Duckt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    The duck pond
    Posts
    640
    AKA
    DuckQueen, Ducky, Duckling, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Gn everyone 🦆✨

  36. ISO #1136
    GOAT Tier DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    16,848
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    ##Vote Duckt

  37. ISO #1137
    GOAT Tier DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    16,848
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    2 posts in particular have flipped my read

  38. ISO #1138
    Galaxy Brain Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    19,275
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckt (#1127)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#1118)
    I don't think she'd openly state that she has trouble finding wolfreads P#894 as wolf.
    That postnum exists twice somehow and it shows me the wrong post, so here it is:

    (from TH)
    If mischief doesn't flip W I'm going to lose my mind I have no other scumreads
    Also, funnily enough I stumbled across Ducky's read on me a bit before reading this and had the same problem cuz idk, feels more natural to have the opposite read? Like this, "I think Kajot doing this almost means that she is never a wolf unless she's exactly with TH or Mischief"
    Not sure how much weight to put on this tho

    I'll also head out for the night now
    How would it exclude you being a wolf individually from them tho? Like it means one of the 2 could be your potential partner if you're w but it doesn't exclude other possibilities imo
    For me the posts just had "trying to steer everyone away from those 2 wagons" vibes so
    I defo did that
    But I think that's generally more a towny thing
    Like, something similar has been the reason why I've been so sure on V!Penguin during the night

    And you're tied to Dota due to him being the one person I'd see you as unaligned with

    Your questions are weird tbh.

  39. ISO #1139
    Galaxy Brain Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    19,275
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckt (#1133)
    Also IHs read on me in that post is meh, like he knows I'm lazy so how is me not wanting to read wallposts ever AI
    You're just floating over this game with no deeper thoughts tbh. Being lazy is no good excuse

  40. ISO #1140
    Galaxy Brain Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    19,275
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Gonna take another round at looking at Pretender and Zeus when I'm in the mood for it.

    Zeus, which posts flipped your read on Ducky?

  41. ISO #1141
    Thread Analyst Duckt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    The duck pond
    Posts
    640
    AKA
    DuckQueen, Ducky, Duckling, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#1139)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckt (#1133)
    Also IHs read on me in that post is meh, like he knows I'm lazy so how is me not wanting to read wallposts ever AI
    You're just floating over this game with no deeper thoughts tbh. Being lazy is no good excuse
    What's the point of deeper thoughts when people will just CFD a random person while I'm away either way tbh

  42. ISO #1142
    Galaxy Brain Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    19,275
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckt (#1141)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#1139)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckt (#1133)
    Also IHs read on me in that post is meh, like he knows I'm lazy so how is me not wanting to read wallposts ever AI
    You're just floating over this game with no deeper thoughts tbh. Being lazy is no good excuse
    What's the point of deeper thoughts when people will just CFD a random person while I'm away either way tbh
    That hasn't been a CFD at all

    And it's not random

    Please get a better understanding for this game :c

  43. ISO #1143
    Galaxy Brain Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    19,275
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Also, your EoD switch, why was that?

  44. ISO #1144
    Galaxy Brain Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    19,275
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Oh, rn with my associations in mind there's only one in Dota/Zeus/Ducky?

    Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#292)
    Ih
    Dota
    Mischief
    Duck
    Kajot

    Penguin
    Dz
    Luk
    Th
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#549)
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#540)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#288)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#275)
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#273)
    Tou admitting to have not drawn a conclusion doesn't change my point.

    Your dissection suggests that you either have no clue how I play, which I find improbable, or you don't care about what is true.
    I'd like you to give me a single game (specifically full game, but realistically even more turbos are this way) where I had confident reads on D1.
    For one, I do not keep track of people's metas. I don't know how you act D1. Even if I did, having low confidence in reads d1 in NAI. My main point was that the way of expressing those reads- that being by linking IH, pretender and I together as possible scum buddies before coming to the conclusion that IH or I are scum is something scum is more likely to do than town, as it shows that you are not genuinely solving and instead looking for targets to push.

    And yes, I'll accept the correction, that you didn't place a vote on Pretender, you simply placed a read, and didn't expand on it (also, why didn't you expand upon it
    I did not expand upon it because it was a read that was substantiated by a single post. I have no intentions of pushing pretender based off that.

    The fact you care so much about whether I have drawn a conclusion about someone less than halfway through D1 is honestly absurd.
    I don't care whether it changes your perspective that I was open about the fact I haven't made a determination there yet.

    Why the should I make a decision prematurely, based on limited information, just to appease an unreasonable expectation you have?

    That's exactly what it is.
    Unreasonable.

    Would you rather I make things up, and say that which I don't believe?
    Would you rather I spawn countless bull$%#! conclusions that drive people in wrong directions?

    The fact you care more about expediency than accuracy is wolfy.

    Also, literally, look up any number of games I have played.
    Me noting potential connections early on is not only something I do as a villager, but it's something I do as villager far more than I do as scum.
    Why?
    If scum flips D1, what can you expect D2?
    Scum to be more careful.
    The connections are generally more apparent before scum flips, so why would it be a negative to be mindful of the potential connections?

    Those potential connections are only really relevant if a wolf dies, so what's the concern?

    Either way, enjoy your vote ##Vote TripleHaven
    I hope this is enough of a conclusion for you.
    This looks kinda genuine...??
    Like idk how you got there that that post by Mischief just looks "genuine" for example. It's so easy for a wolf to stage an OMGUS reaction like that imo.

    @ThePretender
    Overexplainy omgus and feeling I can sort see which is thus genuine

    Sue me if I'm wrong I suppose but ye I think mischief may be v
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#810)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#708)
    BTW,

    3H
    IH
    DZ
    Pret

    DQ

    Penguin

    dota - Null

    Kajot

    Mischief
    keeping note of this readslist, might relook at mischief as well
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#823)
    gonna skim dota iso then mischief iso and figure smth out

    my heads telling me penguin is the right vote but they just flip v in my gut so im in shambles
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#905)
    mischief/dota/penguin/luk

    not a fan of dota for sure

    mischief is tr stale but bleh

    penguin idk

    luk tr but a bit higher than mischief

    abeghaa
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#913)
    ##Vote Mischief

    My gut's telling me penguin probably doesn't flip wolf but I have no other concreate reason so yup

    Sorry if wrong

    I need sleep now gnite

    My legacy is

    IH/dota/luk
    kajot/duck
    th/dz
    penguin
    mischief


    @The Pretender
    Can you tell me more about your progression on Mischief and Dota? Especially closer to EoD. What did you want to look for in Mischief's ISO? How are you not a fan of Dota just to put him as one of your top townreads 5 minutes later??

  45. ISO #1145
    Galaxy Brain Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    19,275
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Honestly a bit susp of Pretender now ig. To these read movements that I might just not have insight in right now comes a lack of acknowledging some relevant things?
    Like, TH making that case on Mischief (no read on it ig, fine) or me talking about why I think Mischief is v?

  46. ISO #1146
    GOAT Tier DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    16,848
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckt (#1131)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#1126)
    Hey DQ,

    where are you at?
    Physically? My grandparents' living room
    Mentally? *Brain emptiness noises*

    Read wise it's complicated because I feel like everyone is being ducking opportunistic today while avoiding asking the important questions such as why everyone just jumped onto mischief (like from my perspective I see that there has to be at least 1 wolf on mischief since only 2 alive people were off wagon, one of them being me) since I feel like trying to find the wolf by looking through peeps with a lack of valid reasoning on their vote might work

    I also feel like some people are just doing stuff for the sake of doing stuff and not with the goal of solving things but it might be just my lazy side speaking because I'd never do stuff like IH's list on mischief as either alignment, I have better stuff to do tbh
    Other than that, I'm trying to sort my reads because I feel like I'm wrong on some peeps but more on that tomorrow morning, I'm just debating if there might be 1 in IH/Kajot/DZ for reasons I don't wanna explain now since I want to go to bed before 1am and dota is obviously also another person I want to take a look at because I feel like he might be just lhf misyeetable town (because unless the wolf team just decided to sacrifice Dota, I don't think everyone would agree to yeeting him so easily if that makes sense???) so yeah my brain is fried after being in an online lecture or outside with some other students at a meetup all day and I low-key wish I were w so someone would have pinged me about this because I only randomly remembered this because it was the first tab that showed up when I was searching something on duckduckgo on my phone and would probably have forgotten about the game otherwise lol
    Sooooo Duck earlier said "do you expect me to read this" to IH's read list on Mischief.

    Now she has an opinion on it; so what I take is that she read it but didn't want to engage on the content so its just shade because "I wouldn't do that." So she doesn't actually find it wolfy, but, calls IH wolfy for it.

    I think that analysis by IH was his towniest thing yesterday because it took a dead town and looked how people acted on it. Ducky says she wants to look at Mischief wagon (which I did and she ignored) ... but doesn't....and instead shades ppl


    Quote Originally Posted by Duckt (#1123)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1092)
    If dota wolf he is full blown pocketing a town ih here there is no way thats a real read
    Why do you have such panicked vibes about it tho
    Like I get the vibe of "Dota is onto me" from your post and the previous one and I can't even pinoint why or if it's true but idk I think I need sleep
    This is maybe more omgussy but basically I see it as what Duck said with Mischief yesterday - i.e. "caught for wrong reasons"

    This and the mischief one now feel like the same thing- i.e. I want to shade a person (me, mischief) but because we're both town she's struggling to agree with the reasons professed because she knows they're wrong.

    When she said caught for wrong reasons on mischief I liked it d1 cuz I thought it was smart, but, doing it again here, just seems like shade again

  47. ISO #1147
    GOAT Tier DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    16,848
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#1144)
    Oh, rn with my associations in mind there's only one in Dota/Zeus/Ducky?

    Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#292)
    Ih
    Dota
    Mischief
    Duck
    Kajot

    Penguin
    Dz
    Luk
    Th
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#549)
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#540)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#288)
    This looks kinda genuine...??
    Like idk how you got there that that post by Mischief just looks "genuine" for example. It's so easy for a wolf to stage an OMGUS reaction like that imo.

    @ThePretender
    Overexplainy omgus and feeling I can sort see which is thus genuine

    Sue me if I'm wrong I suppose but ye I think mischief may be v
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#810)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#708)
    BTW,

    3H
    IH
    DZ
    Pret

    DQ

    Penguin

    dota - Null

    Kajot

    Mischief
    keeping note of this readslist, might relook at mischief as well
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#823)
    gonna skim dota iso then mischief iso and figure smth out

    my heads telling me penguin is the right vote but they just flip v in my gut so im in shambles
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#905)
    mischief/dota/penguin/luk

    not a fan of dota for sure

    mischief is tr stale but bleh

    penguin idk

    luk tr but a bit higher than mischief

    abeghaa
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#913)
    ##Vote Mischief

    My gut's telling me penguin probably doesn't flip wolf but I have no other concreate reason so yup

    Sorry if wrong

    I need sleep now gnite

    My legacy is

    IH/dota/luk
    kajot/duck
    th/dz
    penguin
    mischief


    @The Pretender
    Can you tell me more about your progression on Mischief and Dota? Especially closer to EoD. What did you want to look for in Mischief's ISO? How are you not a fan of Dota just to put him as one of your top townreads 5 minutes later??
    Why not Ducky - Dota?

    I find Ducky's entrance, ignoring the actual "dota is wolf" case I made, and instead sussing me, you and IH (who I think were the towniest at SOD) and we were all sussing dota.

    to me that seems pretty associated?

  48. ISO #1148
    Galaxy Brain Kajot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    19,275
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1147)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajot (#1144)
    Oh, rn with my associations in mind there's only one in Dota/Zeus/Ducky?

    Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#292)
    Ih
    Dota
    Mischief
    Duck
    Kajot

    Penguin
    Dz
    Luk
    Th
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#549)
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantHammer (#540)
    Like idk how you got there that that post by Mischief just looks "genuine" for example. It's so easy for a wolf to stage an OMGUS reaction like that imo.

    @ThePretender
    Overexplainy omgus and feeling I can sort see which is thus genuine

    Sue me if I'm wrong I suppose but ye I think mischief may be v
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#810)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lukundo (#708)
    BTW,

    3H
    IH
    DZ
    Pret

    DQ

    Penguin

    dota - Null

    Kajot

    Mischief
    keeping note of this readslist, might relook at mischief as well
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#823)
    gonna skim dota iso then mischief iso and figure smth out

    my heads telling me penguin is the right vote but they just flip v in my gut so im in shambles
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#905)
    mischief/dota/penguin/luk

    not a fan of dota for sure

    mischief is tr stale but bleh

    penguin idk

    luk tr but a bit higher than mischief

    abeghaa
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#913)
    ##Vote Mischief

    My gut's telling me penguin probably doesn't flip wolf but I have no other concreate reason so yup

    Sorry if wrong

    I need sleep now gnite

    My legacy is

    IH/dota/luk
    kajot/duck
    th/dz
    penguin
    mischief


    @The Pretender
    Can you tell me more about your progression on Mischief and Dota? Especially closer to EoD. What did you want to look for in Mischief's ISO? How are you not a fan of Dota just to put him as one of your top townreads 5 minutes later??
    Why not Ducky - Dota?

    I find Ducky's entrance, ignoring the actual "dota is wolf" case I made, and instead sussing me, you and IH (who I think were the towniest at SOD) and we were all sussing dota.

    to me that seems pretty associated?


    Yeah from today doesn't look like it
    Just her having Dota as her only scumread during D1. What doesn't rule it out but seems unnecessary ig? Need to hear what Ducky has to say about this

  49. ISO #1149
    GOAT Tier DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    16,848
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I have opinions on that kajot, but, won't say them till Duck responds

  50. ISO #1150
    GOAT Tier dota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    12,205
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    town of salem forums
    AKA
    male eva
    Gender
    ##Vote Duckt i no longer want to thunderdome zeus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Private Investigator

The Private Investigator may each night investigate a player to learn whether or not they are cult-aligned.