not me adding a 3p instead of just rebalancing the roles that were already in the setup
Host: @Ezradekezra Start Date: October 3rd SoD/EoD: 7 PM EDT Phase Lengths: 48h/24h Night Chat/OOTC: Only if provided in your rolecard. The Mafia has daychat. All private chats will be provided with Discord servers. Activity Requirements: 10 posts minimum per day. Max 150, lifted 2 hours before EoD. Prods: I'll try to prod players who have yet to meet the activity requirements at the 24h mark of each day. Force-Replacements: Players who fail to meet the activity requirements once will be asked if they still wish to play at the beginning of the night. They will have 12 hours to respond to this before being subbed out. Players who either zero-post or fail to meet the activity requirements a second time will be subbed out immediately.
x1 Town Parity Cop
x1 Town Jailkeeper | Non-Consecutive
x1 Town Vigilante | Odd Cycle
x1 Town Vigilante | Even Cycle
x9 Vanilla Town
x1 Red Mafia Full Cop
x2 Red Mafia Goon
x1 Blue Mafia Full Cop
x2 Blue Mafia Goon
The Witch is a neutral/3p role that can redirect a player each night. Additionally, the Witch will receive an alignment cop check on each of its targets, which will be processed manually.
In addition to the above abilities, the Witch will have a 1-shot bulletproof vest.
Since Witches aren't currently supported by modbot, the Witch will be randed as a Serial Killer + Jack of All Trades (x99 Redirector) | Non-Consecutive, x1 Bulletproof Vest. There isn't a way to block off the Serial Killer action without blocking off the Redirector action as far as I can tell, so a manual ban on using the Serial Killer action will be enforced. Don't make me modkill people over this.
The Witch will win if the Town loses, and the Witch doesn't have to be alive to fulfill this wincon. In the event of a 1-1-1 or 1-1-1-1 scenario where modbot automatically hands the game to the Witch due to being marked as an evil independent, the Witch will be allowed to pick a scumteam to win with them.
- The Red Mafia will only be allowed to kill on odd nights, and the Blue Mafia will only be allowed to kill on even nights. Modbot doesn't support the regulation of this, so anyone attempting to kill out of turn will find that they have taken their victim's place.
- The abovementioned ceases to apply once a Mafia team has been wiped out.
- The Blue Mafia will be given a N0 Full Cop check on a random Vanilla Town as compensation for killing after the Red Mafia does. This will be processed manually.
- Factional kills are assigned.
- Full flips are in effect, but there are no kill credits.
- NoLynching/Sleep is enabled.
- Majority is enabled D2+.
- RNG ties are in effect.
- Self-voting is enabled.
- Votes do not lock at LyLo.
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.