Page 187 of 187 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187
Results 9,301 to 9,334 of 9334

Thread: EpicMafia Themed Mafia -1 Game Thread

View Game in Database
  1. ISO #9301
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#9300)
    Thank you katze for hosting you did great

FoL themed mafia by me coming next, who in?
    is that the site famous joycatter arete and marl come from?

hype

2. ISO #9302
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRRsXxE1KVY
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#9300)
    Thank you katze for hosting you did great

FoL themed mafia by me coming next, who in?
    is that the site famous joycatter arete and marl come from?

hype
    I hate u all

3. ISO #9303
    Timezone
    UTC+09:30
    Community
    Epicmafia
    I woke up a while ago.

Good game, guys. We managed to finish a game and still have fun.

4. ISO #9304
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#9283)
    -i didn't "blitz" and joint with ominoire because after the f5 happened, there would be nothing stopping him from including me as his final guess and jointing with the town instead. since he repeatedly stated his intent to joint with the town, it meant that he wasn't trustworthy and there was a high chance he would end up betraying me
    I actually wouldn't have betrayed you. It's not in my nature to go back on my deals so easily. I play tit for tat for these sort of deals. It's possible I could betray you in the F3, but that would be pretty scummy for me as both a player and a person. I was actually giving you hints throughout the day and the past days that I knew you were playing wolfy. That's why I kept saying that you "better not be woofing" and kept defending you with the "you would have blitzed already!" line. It confused me when you never blitzed lol.

5. ISO #9305
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Here are some of the most embarrassing lines I've had the displeasure of witnessing from SPF this game rip.

Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8485)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#8484)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8482)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#8481)
    Better not be woofing.
    im wolfing on opposite day
    I'm not a fan of politician roles.
    i famously love politicians & ultra powerful people
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8961)
    and if you think that i’m somehow spinning the truth or not telling the whole story, then don’t listen to me - listen to omi!

6. ISO #9306
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#9303)
    I woke up a while ago.

Good game, guys. We managed to finish a game and still have fun.
    I tried to convince people to let you win since you were clearly townsiding most of the game, sad they bumped you off, although after you weren't able to select lucy it was pretty much impossible anyway

7. ISO #9307
    Although probably better for town's chances you got voted off, in the end...

8. ISO #9308
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    It was always the best option to kill me off right after Lucy. My fate should have been final the moment I accidentally vigged SilverKeith with a D20, because reducing the number from 8 to 7 meant that me completing my wincon would be detrimental to the town. Me leaving the game loses the town a ML.

Anyway, the plan I wanted the town to follow would have lost them the game. I'm actually glad they killed me off instead of getting tempted with my promises of an extra ML and autowin. It's true that I intended to townside, but I would never truly work for the town. We may have rode in the same vehicle, but we had two different destinations to get off on.

9. ISO #9309
    Community
    NOT epic mafia

10. ISO #9310
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    Pronouns

hi i doubt anyone will really read this but i generally like writing about my feelings about games i host while i host them and especially towards the end of them. partially to give insight to why i did what i did, and also so i can learn from my own mistakes. and maybe a bit of hearing my own voice. for context i am writing this during night 3

so... one of my first observations when i sat and thought about it post rand was... i probably gave town too much. ironically, the way the game has panned out, the roles that have had the most impact have not been the ones i was concerned about! role madness, man. i thought i gave town too much KP, then the poisoner died unused, sonrio died before he got a shot off, and the gunsmith was used on wolf. which just left the claimvig, which i knew was kind of a scary idea, but it was used relatively liberally. i did want the setup to be higher KP in general, i think i overshot that, but then it went largely unused, so lol.

overall, the setup i think leaned a bit townsided. i'm considering whether or not "a bit" is an understatement, but i don't currently think so? that might be somewhat copium. but definitely think it was town favored.

so... the elephant in the room. elephants? well, lets talk about my bigger regret: lucys role. namely the one day commute... which is a funny story. my original intent with that role was for it to only last a few hours, but i realized that there was pretty high odds i'd mess that up in processing due to inconsistencies in my availability, so i went for a full day commute. the flavor intent was like... well, if you look at the ability name it's obvious. but then i didn't want it to ACTUALLY look like a fake death because that felt like it leaned a bit toooooo bastard? maybe that was a bad call, but meh. seeing its use this game made me remember why the day execution is sacred and really shouldn't be tampered with v much. which is funny, because in hindsight, lucy just rolling over and dying proooobably would have been much better for wolves. but that's a call very hard to make in the moment. i also probably should have made it more clear to the thread the effects of lucy leaving, rather than "they're gone".

the other elephant is the two roles that people seemed very confused about, namely the nightmarex/amaiyume roles and the happy/illario ones. i actually really liked these rolse and am kinda sad that NEITHER OF THEM SURVIVED LONG ENOUGH TO SEE THEIR SECOND ROLE MAC JUST HAD TO LIVE TO D2 DAMMIT. $%#!in' mac. dying night 1 and $%#!. anyway, what's the deal with them? they're multipurposed. both of them have flavor reasons (the happy role initially had three rolecards, but i thought that leaned a bit *too* boring) which i think are somewhat obvious, but the actual mechanical reasons are that it has interesting interactions with the anticlaim, the flavor tracker (although this was a bit of a happy accident) and, most importantly, the wolf gravedigger part of the bluekang role. why is that important? wolf protection is cringe. the wolf bodyguard exists mostly to be a good fakeclaim, but it has very clear upsides and downsides mechanically. i thought it was interesting. (speaking of fakeclaims, im... not sure if i made the right call not giving wolves fakeclaims and not telling them which abilities of theirs were their "safe claim" abilities -- i designed every wolf role to have 1-2 safely claimable abilities but never explicitly *told them that*. this probably isnt a big deal)

You are illario, a member of the Town

you have the following role(s):

A man of many names: Remember that terrible vig shot you did on alexa? Or that fake redcheck on poor innocent me!? You... alright, I'll stop busting your balls. I actually am a pretty big fan of your style! I think something unique is that you're willing to do 180s on your reads on a whim. Each night, you may target a player. They will be protected from attacks tonight, but if you die tonight, they will additionally die, bypassing protection.

You are Amaiyume, a member of the Town

League of Legends: You have... questionable taste in video games. This, combined with your history on EpicMafia, means that you are, lets say, explosive, compared to most here? Each night, you may target a player you said a not very nice thing about the prior day. You will attack them.

Disclaimer: I will be really lenient with "not very nice", please don't actually be toxic.

GAMER: As a gamer, you don't get respect. At the start of each odd night, you will tire out, turning back to nightmarex.

hm. the game has played out very differently to how i expected. it's definitely a bit eye opening for future games i hypothetically host, role madness isn't something i am an expert in designing. i thought i had considered a lot, but given it was only a few days, i very clearly missed things. the one that impacted the game the most was that i didn't really consider how much stronger i made the caroler. i had briefly considered that it was a buff, but i missed just how much more info it'd get implicitly. also like, the mafia roleblocker? ruled as written, it could roleblock consecutively. what a stupid mistake, lmao.

speaking of mistakes, i think the only real moderror i made midgame was not telling Omninoire they had targeted the BlueKang flavor on N2 until near the end of D3. compensation for this was informing them that acting upon lucy that night would fail and an extra use of their guessing ability (alongside the use they should have had). i also told him he could discuss that error in thread, and he did so in a way i wasn't super happy with (cmon, "not to angleshoot"? i know i roasted u in ur flavor but...) but that's my L to take. my error, my consequence. i also gave wolves their n1 rolecop feedback like 30 minutes late but that was minuscule. and also unintentionally was timed to be pretty funny

anywaaays. my main goals with this setup were to have some fun roles, fun rolecards, and for the game itself to be fun. and ideally pretty balanced. i think i achieved the first two pretty confidently? i attribute some of the fun role ideas to @notblackorwhite, who kinda helped me look over stuff at the end. she told me only to credit her if the game was good but $%#! you, you helped a bit you dweeb :P

was the game balanced? eh. i already said i think it leaned a bit townsided. it's hard to say how much, because one thing i tried really hard to do was ensure that the wolf KP role did NOT die early. and then it died early. but i still think it leaned a decent bit in towns favor. imo wolves played a very strong game in thread, a few of their mechanical actions were less good, but nonetheless.

was the game fun? i hope so! i know some people were annoyed with the day commute, and i know wolves were a bit salty over mechanical stuff (lucy getting outed the way she did was... so surreal. the only mechanics on her was that she probably visited someone night 1, but her roles fakeclaimable abilities were like. all day stuff. im not sure whos end this is an oversight on. probably a bit of both)

...but y'know, minus that part, i hope you guys had fun! for those who had rolecards in the game, i hope you enjoyed the roles i made for you! any jokes i made were all in good fun, and any inaccuracies in the roles were half intended for comedic value (as in, i didnt research everybody fully)

~ katze

ps: people saying that omnis role was an epicmafia role, that was completely unintentional, it was very much so inspired from the Scorned role on FoL! was surprised nobody tried to research my own homesite for that one

pss: 3ps are still bad i just had a funny flavor idea and didnt want to make sabi a serial killer

actually i lied i kinda wanna talk about the 3p more. i've wanted to stick a RNG JOAT into a setup for a while and decided it'd make for a pretty sick fake coverup role, but i think i completely blindsided the fact that RNG JOAT is flat out not fun to play in the way i implemented it. luckily it wasn't omnis main role, but... ye. nbow told me it was probably not a great implementation and i kinda ignored them just cuz it wasn't the main role, but ehhhhhhh. regret.

wrote this a few days ago and just got home to post it now cuz i expected to be home to do postgame

11. ISO #9311
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    AKA
    Zync, Archie
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    i don't think there's enough folers that play on MU to actually make a game with foler flavor tbh

12. ISO #9312
    <span class="setup-manager-banner staff-banner">Game Manager</span> NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar Game Manager
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451/Syndicate
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

13. ISO #9313
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    AKA
    Zync, Archie
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    chloe
    gghana
    arctic
    vulgard
    arete
    marl
    orangeandblack5
    rokon
    centuries
    elizathepsycho
    alice
    trochilidae
    marshal
    min
    windwardaway
    illwei?
    gorta
    crichard

nvm i was wrong

14. ISO #9314
    <span class="setup-manager-banner staff-banner">Game Manager</span> NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar Game Manager
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia451/Syndicate
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I played one game on FoL i demand to be included

15. ISO #9315
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    she/they
    anywaaays. my main goals with this setup were to have some fun roles, fun rolecards, and for the game itself to be fun. and ideally pretty balanced. i think i achieved the first two pretty confidently? i attribute some of the fun role ideas to @notblackorwhite, who kinda helped me look over stuff at the end. she told me only to credit her if the game was good but $%#! you, you helped a bit you dweeb :P
    my contributions were largely the result of your ideas or jokes, but if you're willing to give me all the credit for the fun roles i'll take it ig πŸ˜”

but np bby glad i could help out some

16. ISO #9316
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by notblackorwhite (#9315)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#9310)
    my contributions were largely the result of your ideas or jokes, but if you're willing to give me all the credit for the fun roles i'll take it ig πŸ˜”

whoa, i never said all the credit...

u can have like, 1 credit, and ill take the rest of the credits

17. ISO #9317
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia451/Syndicate
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Thanks for designing a cool game @notblackorwhite

@katze thanks for, idk, making a bad bet i guess

18. ISO #9318
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9317)

i learned during the game that alexa might not have even taken the bet that i didn't make because she was afk and i only started designing this because i assumed she'd take the bet

therefore i am retroactively deleting this game from history out of spite

19. ISO #9319
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia451/Syndicate
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Now that the game is deleted and there's no record I never let myself get tilted out of the correct solve at 4v1

20. ISO #9320
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Quote Originally Posted by notblackorwhite (#9315)

whoa, i never said all the credit...

u can have like, 1 credit, and ill take the rest of the credits
    Too late I get credit for all the fun roles and everything else that was good you all saw it

Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9317)

Jokes aside, Katze did the vast majority of design work and I was there as a sounding board for some of the details and sanity checking. I'm not sure I made even a single role that wasn't prompted by Kat one way or the other. I mostly was suggesting tweaks, and spitballing concepts. She's a very good designer and I like working with her.

21. ISO #9321
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    Twice, TS
    Pronouns
    any
    the ramblings of a katze

hi i doubt anyone will really read this but i generally like writing about my feelings about games i host while i host them and especially towards the end of them. partially to give insight to why i did what i did, and also so i can learn from my own mistakes. and maybe a bit of hearing my own voice. for context i am writing this during night 3

so... one of my first observations when i sat and thought about it post rand was... i probably gave town too much. ironically, the way the game has panned out, the roles that have had the most impact have not been the ones i was concerned about! role madness, man. i thought i gave town too much KP, then the poisoner died unused, sonrio died before he got a shot off, and the gunsmith was used on wolf. which just left the claimvig, which i knew was kind of a scary idea, but it was used relatively liberally. i did want the setup to be higher KP in general, i think i overshot that, but then it went largely unused, so lol.

overall, the setup i think leaned a bit townsided. i'm considering whether or not "a bit" is an understatement, but i don't currently think so? that might be somewhat copium. but definitely think it was town favored.

so... the elephant in the room. elephants? well, lets talk about my bigger regret: lucys role. namely the one day commute... which is a funny story. my original intent with that role was for it to only last a few hours, but i realized that there was pretty high odds i'd mess that up in processing due to inconsistencies in my availability, so i went for a full day commute. the flavor intent was like... well, if you look at the ability name it's obvious. but then i didn't want it to ACTUALLY look like a fake death because that felt like it leaned a bit toooooo bastard? maybe that was a bad call, but meh. seeing its use this game made me remember why the day execution is sacred and really shouldn't be tampered with v much. which is funny, because in hindsight, lucy just rolling over and dying proooobably would have been much better for wolves. but that's a call very hard to make in the moment. i also probably should have made it more clear to the thread the effects of lucy leaving, rather than "they're gone".

the other elephant is the two roles that people seemed very confused about, namely the nightmarex/amaiyume roles and the happy/illario ones. i actually really liked these rolse and am kinda sad that NEITHER OF THEM SURVIVED LONG ENOUGH TO SEE THEIR SECOND ROLE MAC JUST HAD TO LIVE TO D2 DAMMIT. $%#!in' mac. dying night 1 and $%#!. anyway, what's the deal with them? they're multipurposed. both of them have flavor reasons (the happy role initially had three rolecards, but i thought that leaned a bit *too* boring) which i think are somewhat obvious, but the actual mechanical reasons are that it has interesting interactions with the anticlaim, the flavor tracker (although this was a bit of a happy accident) and, most importantly, the wolf gravedigger part of the bluekang role. why is that important? wolf protection is cringe. the wolf bodyguard exists mostly to be a good fakeclaim, but it has very clear upsides and downsides mechanically. i thought it was interesting. (speaking of fakeclaims, im... not sure if i made the right call not giving wolves fakeclaims and not telling them which abilities of theirs were their "safe claim" abilities -- i designed every wolf role to have 1-2 safely claimable abilities but never explicitly *told them that*. this probably isnt a big deal)

You are illario, a member of the Town

A man of many names: Remember that terrible vig shot you did on alexa? Or that fake redcheck on poor innocent me!? You... alright, I'll stop busting your balls. I actually am a pretty big fan of your style! I think something unique is that you're willing to do 180s on your reads on a whim. Each night, you may target a player. They will be protected from attacks tonight, but if you die tonight, they will additionally die, bypassing protection.

You are Amaiyume, a member of the Town

League of Legends: You have... questionable taste in video games. This, combined with your history on EpicMafia, means that you are, lets say, explosive, compared to most here? Each night, you may target a player you said a not very nice thing about the prior day. You will attack them.

Disclaimer: I will be really lenient with "not very nice", please don't actually be toxic.

GAMER: As a gamer, you don't get respect. At the start of each odd night, you will tire out, turning back to nightmarex.

hm. the game has played out very differently to how i expected. it's definitely a bit eye opening for future games i hypothetically host, role madness isn't something i am an expert in designing. i thought i had considered a lot, but given it was only a few days, i very clearly missed things. the one that impacted the game the most was that i didn't really consider how much stronger i made the caroler. i had briefly considered that it was a buff, but i missed just how much more info it'd get implicitly. also like, the mafia roleblocker? ruled as written, it could roleblock consecutively. what a stupid mistake, lmao.

speaking of mistakes, i think the only real moderror i made midgame was not telling Omninoire they had targeted the BlueKang flavor on N2 until near the end of D3. compensation for this was informing them that acting upon lucy that night would fail and an extra use of their guessing ability (alongside the use they should have had). i also told him he could discuss that error in thread, and he did so in a way i wasn't super happy with (cmon, "not to angleshoot"? i know i roasted u in ur flavor but...) but that's my L to take. my error, my consequence. i also gave wolves their n1 rolecop feedback like 30 minutes late but that was minuscule. and also unintentionally was timed to be pretty funny

was the game balanced? eh. i already said i think it leaned a bit townsided. it's hard to say how much, because one thing i tried really hard to do was ensure that the wolf KP role did NOT die early. and then it died early. but i still think it leaned a decent bit in towns favor. imo wolves played a very strong game in thread, a few of their mechanical actions were less good, but nonetheless.

was the game fun? i hope so! i know some people were annoyed with the day commute, and i know wolves were a bit salty over mechanical stuff (lucy getting outed the way she did was... so surreal. the only mechanics on her was that she probably visited someone night 1, but her roles fakeclaimable abilities were like. all day stuff. im not sure whos end this is an oversight on. probably a bit of both)

...but y'know, minus that part, i hope you guys had fun! for those who had rolecards in the game, i hope you enjoyed the roles i made for you! any jokes i made were all in good fun, and any inaccuracies in the roles were half intended for comedic value (as in, i didnt research everybody fully)

~ katze

ps: people saying that omnis role was an epicmafia role, that was completely unintentional, it was very much so inspired from the Scorned role on FoL! was surprised nobody tried to research my own homesite for that one

pss: 3ps are still bad i just had a funny flavor idea and didnt want to make sabi a serial killer

actually i lied i kinda wanna talk about the 3p more. i've wanted to stick a RNG JOAT into a setup for a while and decided it'd make for a pretty sick fake coverup role, but i think i completely blindsided the fact that RNG JOAT is flat out not fun to play in the way i implemented it. luckily it wasn't omnis main role, but... ye. nbow told me it was probably not a great implementation and i kinda ignored them just cuz it wasn't the main role, but ehhhhhhh. regret.

wrote this a few days ago and just got home to post it now cuz i expected to be home to do postgame
    tldr

22. ISO #9322
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    Twice, TS
    Pronouns
    any
    (but uh good $%#! man i will prolly read it because i will probably find it interesting)

(lol kat nerd confirmed)

23. ISO #9323
    Timezone
    Community
    EpicMafia
    AKA
    foxfalls, Anne
    thot the game was fun, so i'd say it was a success!

24. ISO #9324
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia

speaking of mistakes, i think the only real moderror i made midgame was not telling Omninoire they had targeted the BlueKang flavor on N2 until near the end of D3. compensation for this was informing them that acting upon lucy that night would fail and an extra use of their guessing ability (alongside the use they should have had). i also told him he could discuss that error in thread, and he did so in a way i wasn't super happy with (cmon, "not to angleshoot"? i know i roasted u in ur flavor but...) but that's my L to take. my error, my consequence.
    Katze, would you be willing to let me know why you think it wasn't cool of me to talk about the error the way I did. I think I remember you told me I could discuss the fact that Santygrass was a mod error, so that's why I made P#8147 before Santygrass got yeeted. The one you told me that I shouldn't discuss at all was the extra compensation I got the night after Santygrass was yeeted - the one about Lucy being an unsuccessful target for my abilities. That one I did my best to word it in a way where it made sense based on role knowledge that I wouldn't target Lucy.

Sorry if this is coming off unruly. I'm kinda confused here.

25. ISO #9325
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#9324)

speaking of mistakes, i think the only real moderror i made midgame was not telling Omninoire they had targeted the BlueKang flavor on N2 until near the end of D3. compensation for this was informing them that acting upon lucy that night would fail and an extra use of their guessing ability (alongside the use they should have had). i also told him he could discuss that error in thread, and he did so in a way i wasn't super happy with (cmon, "not to angleshoot"? i know i roasted u in ur flavor but...) but that's my L to take. my error, my consequence.
    Katze, would you be willing to let me know why you think it wasn't cool of me to talk about the error the way I did. I think I remember you told me I could discuss the fact that Santygrass was a mod error, so that's why I made P#8147 before Santygrass got yeeted. The one you told me that I shouldn't discuss at all was the extra compensation I got the night after Santygrass was yeeted - the one about Lucy being an unsuccessful target for my abilities. That one I did my best to word it in a way where it made sense based on role knowledge that I wouldn't target Lucy.

Sorry if this is coming off unruly. I'm kinda confused here.
    honestly it was just the words "I don't mean to angleshoot or anything" that made me have an instinctual visceral feral reaction, i wrote that bit not too long after that so it was still kinda on my mind

in retrospect i can't say, i'm mad about it or anything. i $%#!ed up not remembering that part of your role so any result of it is ultimately on me. it's really just that wording i didn't love, very possible that this is just a me thing which is why i said nothing about it outside of me kinda wehing about it in spec chat a bit

to actually answer your question the post is probably fine minus a string of words i personally don't like for reasons that may or may not actually be reasonable. you talking about it in any capacity given the circumstances for you was probably always going to be awkward given, well, i realized like 45 min before EoD and you had already stated in thread that you had not targeted the brad flavor.

(i had no issues with how you handled the lucy information, ftr)

26. ISO #9326
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Katze, you are a cool person. Never forget that.

27. ISO #9327
    Community
    reddit mafia
    thx for hosting, the flavours and roles were pretty cool

28. ISO #9328
    Community
    NOT epic mafia
    i had fun btw

no complaints on my end over any of the mechanical stuff, wasnt even bothered by the day commute cuz as town you should have multiple suspects anyway

thanks for hosting

29. ISO #9329
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by gonegativeenemy (#9328)
    i had fun btw

no complaints on my end over any of the mechanical stuff, wasnt even bothered by the day commute cuz as town you should have multiple suspects anyway

thanks for hosting
    thanks totally not GGhana

i forceranded the game to give the joker the most appropriate role possible just for u

30. ISO #9330
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#9273)
    gg all, very nice hammer propensity. sorry that i couldnt carry it to the end team
    Haha how the hell do ppl keep letting you get this deep into games it must actually be torture for you that they aren't good enough to catch you until the policy says make it so. You really need to start wolfing like me and getting your team to bus you day 1.

31. ISO #9331
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9319)
    Now that the game is deleted and there's no record I never let myself get tilted out of the correct solve at 4v1
    hahaha were you alive at f5 and didn't chop spf? you oughta know better buddeh

32. ISO #9332
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    what the $%#! why do I have 523 posts in this game i am so toxic

33. ISO #9333
    Quote Originally Posted by meowmix (#9083)
    Quote Originally Posted by Propensity (#9080)
    For heaven’s sake

let’s not screw this
    Do you see my final post?

Do you understand what I'm saying?

Engage with me.

- Brad

34. ISO #9334
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Pronouns
    :/
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9319)
    It could've been worse, you could've had the c4/Hally solve but not pushed it through

Page 187 of 187 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187