Page 183 of 197 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,150 of 9828

Thread: Mount Everest

View Game in Database
  1. ISO #9101
    Galaxy Brain Schweppes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Off the deep end
    Posts
    21,890
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man
    Gender
    honestly this is just reminding me why i havent posted since last week

  2. ISO #9102
    Galaxy Brain lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    22,735
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her/it
    Gender
    oh wait there are still 3 wolves

    we are so $%#!ed

  3. ISO #9103
    GOAT Tier Ominoire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    10,652
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    At least my theory invokes Fairy's progression on me. Other people who could fit in this group would be aaa and Haze. I can't see how you can compare yours against the game from beginning to end. No offense, though. This game hasn't been worth people's time in general.

  4. ISO #9104
    Galaxy Brain Schweppes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Off the deep end
    Posts
    21,890
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#9102)
    oh wait there are still 3 wolves

    we are so $%#!ed
    yeaaaaaa
    exactly

  5. ISO #9105
    GOAT Tier Ominoire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    10,652
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    You know, maybe the real winners are the people who died before us. I should have just pulled a Kuti and sabotaged my entire mafia career just to die in one tabletop game.

  6. ISO #9106
    GOAT Tier Ominoire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    10,652
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Winning in real life versus winning a game of mafia. I really don't know where my priorities should be.

  7. ISO #9107
    Wants It More OUTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    6,889
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#9099)
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9082)
    I agree with Schweppes on the premise that if aaa and lily are both town then im objectively worst looking player in the game. But I don't see how how lily would think "oh, true, since im town and i think outm is town = aaa wolf" from that

    eugh
    why not
    because the point youre drawing is that outm cant be that bad but i could easily be that bad

  8. ISO #9108
    Galaxy Brain lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    22,735
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her/it
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9107)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#9099)
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9082)
    I agree with Schweppes on the premise that if aaa and lily are both town then im objectively worst looking player in the game. But I don't see how how lily would think "oh, true, since im town and i think outm is town = aaa wolf" from that

    eugh
    why not
    because the point youre drawing is that outm cant be that bad but i could easily be that bad
    what

  9. ISO #9109
    GOAT Tier Ominoire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    10,652
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Let's be honest here. OUTM is only suspicious because he's alive and could be deepwolfing. Could be deepwolfing. I doubt anyone here can justify their points against OUTM outside of that gutread.

  10. ISO #9110
    Wants It More OUTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    6,889
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#9108)
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9107)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#9099)
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9082)
    I agree with Schweppes on the premise that if aaa and lily are both town then im objectively worst looking player in the game. But I don't see how how lily would think "oh, true, since im town and i think outm is town = aaa wolf" from that

    eugh
    why not
    because the point youre drawing is that outm cant be that bad but i could easily be that bad
    what
    ok

    what point did you draw from it then

    because the point im seeing is "aaa/outm is w/v and i think outm is v"

    if you say "oh well no not for 100% sure you're w/v" then whats the conclusion in the first place

  11. ISO #9111
    Wants It More OUTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    6,889
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Gender
    i find that progression to be wolfy as $%#! since you saw 3 names that included you and schweppes said "surely theres a wolf in here" and ur like "oh yeah sure" and voted aaa when thats entirely arbitrary

  12. ISO #9112
    Galaxy Brain Schweppes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Off the deep end
    Posts
    21,890
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man
    Gender
    am i going crazy rn because wtf

  13. ISO #9113
    Galaxy Brain Schweppes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Off the deep end
    Posts
    21,890
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man
    Gender
    Are you not aware that orange has freqhly squeezed entirely totally arbitrary and random lists of names

  14. ISO #9114
    Galaxy Brain Schweppes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Off the deep end
    Posts
    21,890
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man
    Gender
    no so what lily is supposed to do is consider that you're a wolf got it.

  15. ISO #9115
    Wants It More OUTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    6,889
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#9113)
    Are you not aware that orange has freqhly squeezed entirely totally arbitrary and random lists of names
    news flash; there are 3 wolves in this list:

    aaa
    Fairy
    Haze with a Z
    lilypetal
    Ominoire
    orangeandblack5
    OUTM
    Schweppes
    Wesmaster160

  16. ISO #9116
    Wants It More OUTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    6,889
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#9114)
    no so what lily is supposed to do is consider that you're a wolf got it.
    no

    im saying she should consider the fact that its entirely arbitrary, and im asking her why she's drawing a conclusion from it to vote aaa over wes

  17. ISO #9117
    GOAT Tier Ominoire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    10,652
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#9113)
    Are you not aware that orange has freqhly squeezed entirely totally arbitrary and random lists of names
    This is why I don't find this tactic helpful. Even early in, I think it helps wolves create smokescreen for themselves. The problem isn't that we don't have a strategy, the problem is that we don't have enough WIM for this game.

  18. ISO #9118
    Galaxy Brain lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    22,735
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her/it
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9110)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#9108)
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9107)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#9099)
    why not
    because the point youre drawing is that outm cant be that bad but i could easily be that bad
    what
    ok

    what point did you draw from it then

    because the point im seeing is "aaa/outm is w/v and i think outm is v"

    if you say "oh well no not for 100% sure you're w/v" then whats the conclusion in the first place
    aaa is the bastard who tunneled me all game for no reason

    ur the bastard who tunnels me every game for no reason

    ur town here probably

    me kill aaa

  19. ISO #9119
    Wants It More OUTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    6,889
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#9118)
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9110)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#9108)
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9107)
    because the point youre drawing is that outm cant be that bad but i could easily be that bad
    what
    ok

    what point did you draw from it then

    because the point im seeing is "aaa/outm is w/v and i think outm is v"

    if you say "oh well no not for 100% sure you're w/v" then whats the conclusion in the first place
    aaa is the bastard who tunneled me all game for no reason

    ur the bastard who tunnels me every game for no reason

    ur town here probably

    me kill aaa
    but

    thats not an answer

  20. ISO #9120
    Wants It More OUTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    6,889
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Gender
    grrrrrr

  21. ISO #9121
    GOAT Tier Ominoire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    10,652
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    In case it hasn't set in, it's to be expected of Lilypetal to announce a fos on one or two people because of iffiness. My understanding of a town!Lilypetal is that she's winging everything with her gut and all her explanations, when questioned, sound like a word salad. This is because she didn't bother to read another level deeper into her reads, so she is actually coming up with her explanations on the spot.

  22. ISO #9122
    Galaxy Brain lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    22,735
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her/it
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9119)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#9118)
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9110)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#9108)
    what
    ok

    what point did you draw from it then

    because the point im seeing is "aaa/outm is w/v and i think outm is v"

    if you say "oh well no not for 100% sure you're w/v" then whats the conclusion in the first place
    aaa is the bastard who tunneled me all game for no reason

    ur the bastard who tunnels me every game for no reason

    ur town here probably

    me kill aaa
    but

    thats not an answer
    who cares!

  23. ISO #9123
    Galaxy Brain lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    22,735
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her/it
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#9121)
    In case it hasn't set in, it's to be expected of Lilypetal to announce a fos on one or two people because of iffiness. My understanding of a town!Lilypetal is that she's winging everything with her gut and all her explanations, when questioned, sound like a word salad. This is because she didn't bother to read another level deeper into her reads, so she is actually coming up with her explanations on the spot.
    yeah u get it

  24. ISO #9124
    GOAT Tier Ominoire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    10,652
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Not really

  25. ISO #9125
    Wants It More OUTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    6,889
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Gender
    note that my main problem with lily this game was that it looked to me like she believed those gutreads more than she realistically shouldve

  26. ISO #9126
    Galaxy Brain lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    22,735
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her/it
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9125)
    note that my main problem with lily this game was that it looked to me like she believed those gutreads more than she realistically shouldve
    being overly confident is the main trait of my town play

  27. ISO #9127
    Wants It More orangeandblack5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    University of Michigan
    Posts
    7,332
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Liar's Club Online
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9075)
    Haze still feels the least connected to thread in a wolfy way, as well.

    Their pushes feel the most manufactured out of anyone.

    @Haze with a Z who do you think is the most likely wolf here, and if it isn't aaa, why aren't you voting them?
    funnily enough

    I'm not sure I actually agree with that lol

    citation please

  28. ISO #9128
    Wants It More orangeandblack5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    University of Michigan
    Posts
    7,332
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Liar's Club Online
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#9113)
    Are you not aware that orange has freqhly squeezed entirely totally arbitrary and random lists of names
    what does this even mean lol

  29. ISO #9129
    Galaxy Brain Schweppes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Off the deep end
    Posts
    21,890
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#9128)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#9113)
    Are you not aware that orange has freqhly squeezed entirely totally arbitrary and random lists of names
    what does this even mean lol
    it does not matter and you really should know what it meant but whatever

  30. ISO #9130
    Wants It More OUTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    6,889
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze with a Z (#8674)
    ##Vote OUTM

    turbo logic. think wes is better bet still but also dont think that will happen. think llily would be my backup to these two and I think that is my group of people id be fine with today. I do wanna give lily some credit though cause it seemed to me like they actually read me. old sus is holding me back now.

    literally the argument that I have seen for vandy is them not saying much and I really blame no one for not saying much when 30 posts seems like a lot in this game.

    although if this suddenly gains traction, I may just vote vandy to vote them cause if this suddenly gains traction, im doubting it is good traction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze with a Z (#8766)
    Up to 8700.

    ##Unvote OUTM

    I feel uncomfortable with this again i think.

    Honestly post 8700 tells me why the others are voting them and with orange feeling meh and the reasons being idk and omgus and it isn’t like I feel super confident on them either. Other’s doubt overcomes mine I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze with a Z (#8775)
    Guess who’s finally read all of the new posts!

    I can see a vandy/outm team. It feels like outm is waffling about with this hammer. Doesn’t seem to match with their confidence level tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze with a Z (#8777)
    ##Vote Vandyfan402

    I want wes, they aren’t gonna go over. I honestly don’t think anyone else will. So I don’t care, I’m just gonna vote here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze with a Z (#8969)
    ##Vote Wesmaster160
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze with a Z (#9076)
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9075)
    Haze still feels the least connected to thread in a wolfy way, as well.

    Their pushes feel the most manufactured out of anyone.

    @Haze with a Z who do you think is the most likely wolf here, and if it isn't aaa, why aren't you voting them?
    I think it is wes but I dont want a hammer to happen because people got mad at me last time for hammering and so I am preventing a hammer from happening in the first place.

    Although now lily moved off so I feel like I can go back on without there being a hammer.

    ##Vote Wesmaster160
    the logic for voting me, vandy, wes all feel very artificial and like they just suddenly gained feelings to make a vote instead of coming to conclusions naturally

    their uncaring on whether wes/aaa goes over makes me tilt my head in the case where both are town (But i sincerely doubt that)

  31. ISO #9131
    Galaxy Brain Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    20,339
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Alright, was busy last week, not as busy now. So sitting down to look into the thread...

    Yeah, I have no WIM really left for this game.

    So we're gonna go with this:

    1) Schweppes is town. They've had decent post counts every day, I've agreed with a fair bit of their takes, and they've had genuineness in their post with annoyance, etc.

    2) Haze is town. OUTM said they found them disconnected in a wolfy way, but I find their disconnectedness towny. They keep wanting to vote me even though I've been the biggest proponent of them being town, especially right now with more scrutiny coming to their slot. They just kept repeating their "I expected more from Orange" thing even when it didn't look great. I think Haze is just doing their thing without agenda or caring about appearances.

    3) Fairy is town. I know I just listed them in my last wolf team guess, but $%#! it, it never felt right. 2 things here. 1: Vibes. Don't think I've gotten a single wolfy vibe when reading their posts. 2: The bolded read here

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy (#528)
    Right now my town are

    Ominoire
    OUTM
    Schweppes

    which tbh isn't much, but I at least feel pretty decent about them.

    OUTM I think is the most obvious, he's just been digging into stuff pretty much since the game started, and I have no real problems with any of it.

    Schweppes I like because I can see where he's getting at with a lot of what he posts. Not necessarily that what he's posting in thread is exactly that good, but the things that he cares about and responds to and such makes me feel like I can see what's going on behind the scenes for him, which is how I've usually been able to read him as town the best. Compared to what I remember of him being a wolf, where he doesn't really do much and a lot of it is more flat. Could be outdated, but I feel fine about it regardless. I think posts like p#468 are also just neat for the attention he's paying to things

    Ominoire I also like the way he gets into things but it's lighter. When I first read p#458 from him and after I thought it was him calling out OUTM for copying him and trying to pocket him in that way, but I feel like I just misinterpreted his intentions and he basically said none of it actually mattered with p#476 is how it seemed lol. His earlier stuff with Fontana was good though and, idk how to explain, but it feels like he's being excessively truthful with his approach and thoughts and I believe him and that it comes from town, in general.

    There's various other names I'm fine with but nothing I care about that much. I was thinking about Wes a little bit and how he's not really done anything since the start of the game iirc, but I like his reads list because I agree with outm/schweppes, and mystery player/aaa are getting there, but mostly also that I think having aaa in his highest town is a good angle to take. Their posts are a bit weird I feel like, and they've not done much, so it's a player that stands out to me when Wes town reads them so much, but I feel a lot of genuine-ness from aaa's posts and their push on Lily which I think Wes does too in a good way

    ##Vote SuperMonkeyFace

    For only caring to talk about what to me is a pretty irrelevant part of the game, the bowser suggestion. And, btw, I'm not really interested in trying to track votes informally. I don't think it's all that worth it rather than just doing things normally. Don't think we stand to gain much from adding so much more effort into things, normal voting works fine

    SuperMonkeyFace


    That's the towniest read in the whole game. Don't care it was pretty early d1. That's something a town thinks/writes. Or more precisely I don't think that's a read a wolf could fake.

    So

    That leaves OUTM/Lily/aaa/Ominoire/Orange

    aaa/lily have been positioned as v/w pretty strongly this game. Both by their attitudes towards each other as well as framing from other players. They could both be wolves, but I think that's a pretty low possibility. They could theoretically be town, meaning the exact team would be OUTM/Ominoire/Orange. Buttttttt...

    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#1606)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#1598)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#1596)
    I'm assumıng OB can handle themselves, but ?
    Schweppes, you went through your depression phase. I don't mean to be rude, but I think you and I both know that people can't always handle themselves.
    I don't mean to be rude, but you need to seriously rethink your approach to talking with other people if you don't want to keep coming off as an insensitive prick.

    My apologies if you're best friends and this is some long-time inside joke I'm getting inadvertently dragged into with no context, but under the assumption that is not the case, you should take a few minutes to consider how your statements are likely to come off to others before pressing "post".

    Would also help with your postcount.


    Out of all the non w/w pairings I did this game, this was probably the strongest (there may have been stronger ones with Schweppes, but he's town who cares). That's not something you write to your wolf partner in thread. It's too antagonistic, it's without explanation of the the context of the statement which could have been explained in wolf chat, and it would just be a super weird post to go and think "Imma write this at my wolf partner".

    So, that leaves us with 1 in lily/aaa, 1 in orange/ominoire, and 1 in OUTM

    ##Vote OUTM

    I said it before and got cold feet from it, but OUTM should have been NK'ed if they were town. It just would have happened.

    Out of Orange and Ominoire, it's mostly a toss up for me. And out of lily/aaa I'm leaning more lily still, throwing out the lily/OUTM non w/w pairing completely.

    I'm locking myself in at 95% confidence in this solve. So any arguments to sway me from this will have to be good enough to make me agree its the 5% alternative. So unless that happens, I'm locked in on OUTM for the day.

  32. ISO #9132
    Galaxy Brain Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    20,339
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#9109)
    Let's be honest here. OUTM is only suspicious because he's alive and could be deepwolfing. Could be deepwolfing. I doubt anyone here can justify their points against OUTM outside of that gutread.
    Also I 100% agree with this. I have no case on why OUTM is wolf besides being still alive. If I spent hours looking over the game I could maybe conf-bias a case together, but I don't have the WIM to do so, and like I said would probably be conf-biased to hell.

  33. ISO #9133
    Wants It More OUTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    6,889
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Gender
    the literal main case against that is whataboutism which is yuck but

    that case hinges both on you being town (which at least you have in your pov, if you are town) and your townreads being entirely correct (and since i think there is much more than likely a wolf between you/haze, lol)

    and i disagree that orange/ominoire can be written off as non-w/w completely even if i did say it earlier, orange seems like a very competent player (at least when they're trying...) so my lily stock is plummeting by extension

    honestly wes to me this seems more like a comfy spot for a wolf to slide into. i know its still pushing me a (at least previously) established towncore member, but your case is believable enough to not get you scrutinized while still not being sheep-able for anyone to the point where you can just kinda comfortably park on me. but since its believable enough its nai

  34. ISO #9134
    Wants It More OUTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    6,889
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#9132)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#9109)
    Let's be honest here. OUTM is only suspicious because he's alive and could be deepwolfing. Could be deepwolfing. I doubt anyone here can justify their points against OUTM outside of that gutread.
    Also I 100% agree with this. I have no case on why OUTM is wolf besides being still alive. If I spent hours looking over the game I could maybe conf-bias a case together, but I don't have the WIM to do so, and like I said would probably be conf-biased to hell.
    Go for it tbh

  35. ISO #9135
    Galaxy Brain Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    20,339
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9134)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#9132)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#9109)
    Let's be honest here. OUTM is only suspicious because he's alive and could be deepwolfing. Could be deepwolfing. I doubt anyone here can justify their points against OUTM outside of that gutread.
    Also I 100% agree with this. I have no case on why OUTM is wolf besides being still alive. If I spent hours looking over the game I could maybe conf-bias a case together, but I don't have the WIM to do so, and like I said would probably be conf-biased to hell.
    Go for it tbh
    The express point is I don't want to.

  36. ISO #9136
    Galaxy Brain Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    20,339
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Is express point a phrase? Or is that something I've been saying wrong for a while now. Cause looking at it, it seems wrong.

  37. ISO #9137
    Galaxy Brain Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    20,339
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9133)
    the literal main case against that is whataboutism which is yuck but

    that case hinges both on you being town (which at least you have in your pov, if you are town) and your townreads being entirely correct (and since i think there is much more than likely a wolf between you/haze, lol)

    and i disagree that orange/ominoire can be written off as non-w/w completely even if i did say it earlier, orange seems like a very competent player (at least when they're trying...) so my lily stock is plummeting by extension

    honestly wes to me this seems more like a comfy spot for a wolf to slide into. i know its still pushing me a (at least previously) established towncore member, but your case is believable enough to not get you scrutinized while still not being sheep-able for anyone to the point where you can just kinda comfortably park on me. but since its believable enough its nai
    Also what is this post for? Are you just telling me "lol you're wolf"? Or expressing your disagreement with my solve to the whole thread, and just having it as a post talking directly to me?

  38. ISO #9138
    Galaxy Brain Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    20,339
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#9137)
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9133)
    the literal main case against that is whataboutism which is yuck but

    that case hinges both on you being town (which at least you have in your pov, if you are town) and your townreads being entirely correct (and since i think there is much more than likely a wolf between you/haze, lol)

    and i disagree that orange/ominoire can be written off as non-w/w completely even if i did say it earlier, orange seems like a very competent player (at least when they're trying...) so my lily stock is plummeting by extension

    honestly wes to me this seems more like a comfy spot for a wolf to slide into. i know its still pushing me a (at least previously) established towncore member, but your case is believable enough to not get you scrutinized while still not being sheep-able for anyone to the point where you can just kinda comfortably park on me. but since its believable enough its nai
    Also what is this post for? Are you just telling me "lol you're wolf"? Or expressing your disagreement with my solve to the whole thread, and just having it as a post talking directly to me?
    Eh, this is a bit of an overreaction, you're response was fine-ish here.

  39. ISO #9139
    Galaxy Brain Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    20,339
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    It is still very pointed of just calling it a wolfy position so shutting down any discussion between us. Which, I did just lock you in as my vote for today, so ya know, fair.

  40. ISO #9140
    Galaxy Brain lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    22,735
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her/it
    Gender
    i kinda think we should kill aaa and then if they flip town yall should snapvote me in lylo to complete the prophecy

  41. ISO #9141
    Wants It More orangeandblack5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    University of Michigan
    Posts
    7,332
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Liar's Club Online
    Gender
    sell me on the idea that OUTM was a better kill than

    1. Bowser
    2. Fontana
    3. Brad
    4. Axel

    because I have a hard time seeing most of those

  42. ISO #9142
    Wants It More orangeandblack5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    University of Michigan
    Posts
    7,332
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Liar's Club Online
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#9140)
    i kinda think we should kill aaa and then if they flip town yall should snapvote me in lylo to complete the prophecy
    fwiw I'm almost okay with that idea lol

  43. ISO #9143
    Galaxy Brain Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    20,339
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#9141)
    sell me on the idea that OUTM was a better kill than

    1. Bowser
    2. Fontana
    3. Brad
    4. Axel

    because I have a hard time seeing most of those
    He was more generally town read than everyone after Bowser. So don't know what's hard for you to see there.

  44. ISO #9144
    Wants It More OUTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    6,889
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Gender
    i also dont think id be aligned with either ominoire / orange from my treatment of their slots

    if im partnered with ominoire why do i attack ominoire on d4 completely uninitiated and then drop it

    if im partnered with orange...well this one i guess looks more realistic but i still think my progression on thinking theyre lockwolf to thinking theyre fine came too naturally from me for it to be partnered. i think if i was trying to look towny id try to confbias it a little bit

  45. ISO #9145
    Wants It More OUTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    6,889
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Gender
    @Wesmaster160 what's your orange read?

  46. ISO #9146
    Galaxy Brain Wesmaster160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    20,339
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9145)
    @Wesmaster160 what's your orange read?
    Don't know. Either them or Omi is likely a wolf. Like I've already said sort of a toss up between the two.

    When they actually get posting stuff and not talking about infinite time phases it comes off alright tone wise. But like for instance today I don't think any of the stuff they've pushed about people who have voted the towns wagons has really helped solve the game at all. So eh.

  47. ISO #9147
    GOAT Tier Ominoire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    10,652
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTM (#9133)
    honestly wes to me this seems more like a comfy spot for a wolf to slide into. i know its still pushing me a (at least previously) established towncore member, but your case is believable enough to not get you scrutinized while still not being sheep-able for anyone to the point where you can just kinda comfortably park on me. but since its believable enough its nai
    Not a fan of you just pivoting the same wolf points I expect out of a wolf!Wes by themselves. It would have been better if you used several others posts along with this one.

  48. ISO #9148
    GOAT Tier Ominoire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    10,652
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#9141)
    sell me on the idea that OUTM was a better kill than

    1. Bowser
    2. Fontana
    3. Brad
    4. Axel

    because I have a hard time seeing most of those
    OUTM's suspicion for being a deepwolf was brought maybe as early when I suggested both him and I had deepwolf equity after Fontana's death. Mystery Player's death was surprising, because Mystery Player was under scrutiny not long before. However, it's understandable that Mystery Player was the kill because he came out looking town after being questioned. Him being Bradland/Bluekang also added to his town equity. Bluekang is unfortunately easy to find town in many of his games.

    Axelrod was a better kill than OUTM, not just because he hardly had a fos against him, but because OUTM's wagon was a front issue. Although Axelrod didn't utilize his vote to pressure anyone, he was a threat just by existing.

  49. ISO #9149
    GOAT Tier Ominoire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    10,652
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Personally I don't think we should be solving OUTM's slot with the "Why is he still alive?" argument. We could also apply the same argument to Schweppes - and myself, to a lesser extent. We wouldn't get anywhere until we yeeted one of us.

  50. ISO #9150
    GOAT Tier Ominoire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    10,652
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Also, that exchange between Orange and myself that Wes found was one of the reasons I was unwilling to vote Orange on D1 and even soft-defend them for. I'd forgotten all about that.

Page 183 of 197 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Prophet

The Prophet is an independently aligned player who wins the game by correctly predicting on which game day it will end. Day 3 and Night 3, for example, will count as the same "game day". The Prophet will die if the game day that they guessed has passed.