Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    You know what screw it I'm done

Happy Thanksgiving

If this is bg, I'm dead. Please don't snap vote wisdom in f3.

##Vote Perplexity
    Every time Matt tries to flame you two show him this. Almost didn't kill him, as you'll see in my panic mode in wolf chat.

Matt played well though, Grunty and Lucy also did.

And a shoutout to @Hallia I wanna with you from a different PoV!!!

2. ISO #2802
    Community
    em/m.gg
    AKA
    Transcend/FrostFlame
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    i am not belittling you, please don't think i am. you played a kickass game and put in so much energy into it. you just acted really impulsively at times and capped yourself too often for me to work with you or work with anything. you were what made the thread alive, so whenever you capped it was like a ghost town.

i respect the everloving $%#! out of you and think the best of you, and you were on to the wolves, you just got distracted so easily by trivial things.

3. ISO #2803
    Community
    em/m.gg
    AKA
    Transcend/FrostFlame
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2801)
    Quote Originally Posted by matt (#2604)

Happy Thanksgiving

##Vote Perplexity
    Every time Matt tries to flame you two show him this. Almost didn't kill him, as you'll see in my panic mode in wolf chat.

i didn't sr perp i just wanted out

4. ISO #2804
    Wielder of the Triforce Wisdom's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns

Happy Thanksgiving

##Vote Perplexity

i didn't sr perp i just wanted out
    Who didn't!

5. ISO #2805
    Lolol

This was the worst good time I've ever had
    --zaphod beeblebrox

6. ISO #2806
    Community
    em/m.gg
    AKA
    Transcend/FrostFlame
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Happy Thanksgiving

##Vote Perplexity

if you did this, i probably snapped whoever you left alive

7. ISO #2807
    Community
    Spiral Mountain
    I’ll keep this short lest I say something I regret, but.

The last few days were difficult to follow from DVC. I recognize everyone’s continued effort, but these results are just so sad.

Lucy, what the actual $%#! were you doing during F3? I understand being wrong — being right is never easy in F3. But you were so horribly difficult to work with and ignored all evidence to the contrary for Pizza’s innocence, out of misplaced ego. You missed THE MOST $%#!ING OBVIOUS VILLAGER in the game. Beyond words.

Lucy, my only advice to you is to practice humility — it’ll take you further in werewolf than “read accuracy,” or whatever the $%#! that meaningless statistic is.

This village didn’t deserve Pizza’s time, effort, or enthusiasm.
    I let village down big time, too.

Look, I should have hammered Wisdom.

I was one vote away from victory. Vote my top suspect. Killer instinct, should have done it.

Niph slot became Fox and thats dangerous in lylo.

Perp is the one I regret.

@Perplexity

I owe you a big apology and I hope you're a bigger man and accept it without flaming me.

Please. I could use a break.

8. ISO #2808
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    This setup was crazily town sided btw. If you didn't notice, I was a goon. Knowing Perp had to get yeeted I had to choose my kills carefully, and when I killed Hallia I aimed for a me/Matt/Perp f3. We just got lucky finding Lily and Cobalt so early, I thought Matt was a vig more than once early on.

Still, I had fun, thanks for the game TH.

9. ISO #2809
    Community
    Pokémon Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntilda (#2807)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue (#2800)
    I’ll keep this short lest I say something I regret, but.

The last few days were difficult to follow from DVC. I recognize everyone’s continued effort, but these results are just so sad.

Lucy, what the actual $%#! were you doing during F3? I understand being wrong — being right is never easy in F3. But you were so horribly difficult to work with and ignored all evidence to the contrary for Pizza’s innocence, out of misplaced ego. You missed THE MOST $%#!ING OBVIOUS VILLAGER in the game. Beyond words.

Lucy, my only advice to you is to practice humility — it’ll take you further in werewolf than “read accuracy,” or whatever the $%#! that meaningless statistic is.

This village didn’t deserve Pizza’s time, effort, or enthusiasm.
    I let village down big time, too.

Look, I should have hammered Wisdom.

I was one vote away from victory. Vote my top suspect. Killer instinct, should have done it.

Niph slot became Fox and thats dangerous in lylo.

Perp is the one I regret.

@Perplexity

I owe you a big apology and I hope you're a bigger man and accept it without flaming me.

Please. I could use a break.
    You don’t owe anyone an apology. Nobody owes anyone an apology. It’s just a game — one that was contested by strong wolf play down the stretch. That’s just werewolf.

You played really well and it’s obvious you bled for this game. Don’t let the results or what anyone says in post-game convince you otherwise.

10. ISO #2810
    Community
    Spiral Mountain
    i am not belittling you, please don't think i am. you played a kickass game and put in so much energy into it. you just acted really impulsively at times and capped yourself too often for me to work with you or work with anything. you were what made the thread alive, so whenever you capped it was like a ghost town.

i respect the everloving $%#! out of you and think the best of you, and you were on to the wolves, you just got distracted so easily by trivial things.
    Matt, did you ever read the triple spoiler message?

11. ISO #2811
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns

Happy Thanksgiving

##Vote Perplexity

if you did this, i probably snapped whoever you left alive
    Of course you would. Everyone would. It just felt hard keeping two people who had pushed me for so long alive for f3, despite knowing it was optimal it was still a hard choice.

12. ISO #2812
    Community
    em/m.gg
    AKA
    Transcend/FrostFlame
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntilda (#2810)
    Quote Originally Posted by matt (#2802)

Matt, did you ever read the triple spoiler message?
    i glanced at it, i messaged you on discord. i feel we should talk there.

13. ISO #2813
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her

14. ISO #2814
    Community
    em/m.gg
    AKA
    Transcend/FrostFlame
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2808)
    This setup was crazily town sided btw. If you didn't notice, I was a goon. Knowing Perp had to get yeeted I had to choose my kills carefully, and when I killed Hallia I aimed for a me/Matt/Perp f3. We just got lucky finding Lily and Cobalt so early, I thought Matt was a vig more than once early on.

i probably hammer you if perp is in f3

i would have snapped lucy or pizza

regardless really well played. it takes a lot of guts to make night kills like that with REALLY strong players.

15. ISO #2815
    Community
    Spiral Mountain
    Cobaltgoat
    Shergoat Holmesgoat
    Niphgoat
    Bluegoat
    Halligoat
    Kanggoat
    Mothgoat
    Wisgoat
    Mattgoat
    Lucygoat
    Perpgoat

Town had a good lineup of godly goats. Wolves had a good lineup of godly goats.

I'm supposed to win before final 3, and when I get there, I'm supposed to win final 3 every time.

I listened to my dead goats and my suspicion was on wisdom. I literally threw out my wolf case on Lucy thanks specifically to Lily and Cobalt, and Hallia and Blue and Sherlock all suspecting Wisdom also drew me there.

And I said Lucy's game was mildly scummy but that Wisdom's game was mega scummy and pointed out how she shielded moth d2 and that this was what killed the cop.

I directly connected all of those dots.

When Lucy said what she said it should not have affected that. I should have ignored it and voted correctly.

I apologize profusely to the town for not doing that.

I found every wolf by day three and I refused to let Lucy have the hammer. I gave it to Wisdom, my top suspect.

Someone check and see if my brain is still connected.

16. ISO #2816
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2808)

i probably hammer you if perp is in f3

i would have snapped lucy or pizza

regardless really well played. it takes a lot of guts to make night kills like that with REALLY strong players.
    This playerlist amiright ;-;

17. ISO #2817
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRRsXxE1KVY
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself

18. ISO #2818
    Timezone
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her
    I want to mention something that should be a takeaway to us all after this f3. You shouldn't wolf read people for how good they are as a wolf. It's lazy, frustrating, and bad. Not to mention boring.

Imagine you're Pizza. You randed villager and have put the most effort possible into this game. Lucy was never going to find him because he's a good wolf. That has nothing to do with this game at all: it's just a fact about him. He's good at wolfing therefore he is scummy for being alive in f3. Pizza and all of town lose because Pizza is a good player and can't be trusted.

A lot of good players get this reaction. People don't even try to fairly read them out of fear or paranoia meanwhile they're so blatantly villagery it's not even funny. Going forward I recommend everyone try and judge players for the contents of the game and leave how good they are as a wolf for like day 1 reads.

Just my two cents

btw wisdom goat fr

19. ISO #2819
    Community
    em/m.gg
    AKA
    Transcend/FrostFlame
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    fwiw pizza and i discussed some things on discord and we're hunky dory now

20. ISO #2820
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    Fwiw I think Pizza is perfectly readable. I don't think he's yeetable as wolf though, that's a whole other thing.

But, Pizza predicted early on that he'd die if left to f3. I understand how the crossvote happened. It's fine.

21. ISO #2821
    Community
    em/m.gg
    AKA
    Transcend/FrostFlame
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2820)
    Fwiw I think Pizza is perfectly readable. I don't think he's yeetable as wolf though, that's a whole other thing.

But, Pizza predicted early on that he'd die if left to f3. I understand how the crossvote happened. It's fine.
    that's part of why i was suspicious about him. he kept prophesying that he would be left alive in f3 and then it actually started happening. you just capitalized on that. really really well done.

22. ISO #2822
    Community
    Spiral Mountain
    fwiw pizza and i discussed some things on discord and we're hunky dory now
    Matt was not being malicious and he read my triple spoiler message.

Remember, I am a persona. The real me is cripplingly shy and was abused physically, emotionally, and mentally all my life until adulthood, betrayed by everyone in my life, including my biological parents, my step parent, physical abuse, psychological abuse, long periods of enforced isolation, nothing but torment at school because I'm on some kind of spectrum and every kid was an absolute asshole to me.

I have manic depressive bipolar disorder, I have clinical depression, I'm definitely on the autistic spectrum, I have social anxiety disorder and because most people I have ever met in my life have been abusive to me in person, I don't interact with people in person.

I have not advanced in any kind of social way since I was in first grade. I have never had a healthy relationship outside of my girlfriends and eventually my wife.

The only people ever, ever, ever to accept me in real life were the people who accepted the fact that I was absolutely broken on the inside and still found something about me as a person to love.

And for that, I would never betray them. They are the only people who have ever been kind, and I'm talking about growing up with a parent that would tell me I deserved nothing for christmas and wrote it in a christmas card, made me kneel in a corner and stare at the wall for hours, prevented me from going out and seeing friends by keeping me constantly grounded, where grounded meant sit silently on the bed with the door open and the lights off.

Just pure psychological torture until the day I became an adult. That's not including all the thrown beer bottles, slammed doors, constant shouting yelling and screaming, or the house being a hoarders home full of cats and dogs and stray animals my mother would collect and not take care of, and the house was full of pee and $%#! everywhere.

That's the home environment I grew up in. Physical abuse, insults, mental abuse, emotional abuse, isolation, and people at school treating me like $%#! because I was unable to deal with their meanness and I was awkward and didn't know how to say the right thing.

I have no social skills whatsoever until I put on Askthepizzaguy the mask I wear for playing mafia games.

Where I project confidence I do not have, bravado I do not have, charisma I am literally acting in order to have, and pretending to be someone who is not broken.

Only under this persona have I ever been treated like a normal human being by anyone besides an intimate partner like my wife.

But it is paper thin. If you call me stupid or you trash me or you insult me or you flame me, I don't take it well.

One of the things that served me well as a moderator on this site is that my entire life I was the target.

I wanted to make a community full of people who would be nice to each other.

People who cared about each other. People who respected each other. People who loved playing with each other and being themselves, comfortably.

A place for my trans sister, to be herself, without being bullied for being trans. A place you could be gay or bi or asexual without being harassed for it. A place where flaming wasn't permitted. Where you would be allowed to guess wrong in a guessing game.

I wanted to have a safe community of friends that I never had my whole life. I wanted to help build that safe place I never had anywhere.

For years I poured myself into that role, but the job was so hard that the community was safe, and full of friends that I wanted to play with.... but I couldnt play with them.

So I stepped down, so I could play with them,

IMMEDIATELY after I did so, incredible amounts of abuse and stalking and harassment of LGBT people happened, several scandals happened, and when I spoke up about it, I was forever shut out of being on the staff chats.

So, I had the community of friends I could play with now, but it wasn't safe.

So I felt ashamed to be associated with this place and I begged for changes to be made, and left.

I came back from time to time to see if things are better. Everyone I spoke to says they're better. A year later, also better. A year later, also better.

A safe community of people I could play with now, but here's the deal.

Speaking out about the abuse and the harassment cost me a lot of friends.

I never got to have the thing I built, ever since 2015, I never got to have my safe fun community of friends who want to play with me.

It never happened.

It never goddamned happened.

I always lost one of the things that would have made that dream come true.

We are so close.

I am finding new friends, one pouring my heart out performance for town at a time.

I am killing myself to make the dream happen, just one time before I have to retire. I have three more weeks.

Can I have my dream please just once before it¨s all over

that i worked so hard my whole life to have just for three weeks of time.

Can I have that please

23. ISO #2823
    Community
    Spiral Mountain

I am a mess.

I got accused of cheating in other $%#!ing game.

Im a WRECK right now.

24. ISO #2824
    Community
    Society of Muffins
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

Happy Thanksgiving

##Vote Perplexity

Omg same!! 😍❤️

25. ISO #2825
    Community
    Society of Muffins
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gg to everyone, especially you wisdom - good frickin game❤️

And @Gruntilda you don't owe anyone an apology - you rocked it regardless this game and made it fun for me even when I was frustrated

@Blue said it best

26. ISO #2826
    Timezone
    Community
    RIP EpicMafia
    AKA
    BradLand
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Good work Wisdom and Moth! Thanks for the carry!

I didn't actually expect to be voted out Day 1 at all and I was surprised when I opened the game and saw that.

GG everyone!

27. ISO #2827
    Timezone
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#2826)

I didn't actually expect to be voted out Day 1 at all and I was surprised when I opened the game and saw that.

GG everyone!
    sadly u randed wolf against the power duo of cobalt and lilypetal

28. ISO #2828
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#2827)

GG everyone!
    The first thing he did was listing the town and saying we had already lost lol x)

29. ISO #2829
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRRsXxE1KVY
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2828)

GG everyone!
    The first thing he did was listing the town and saying we had already lost lol x)

30. ISO #2830
    Community
    Society of Muffins
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

GG everyone!
    That's adorable 🥰

31. ISO #2831
    Community
    Society of Muffins
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntilda (#2822)

So I stepped down, so I could play with them,

IMMEDIATELY after I did so, incredible amounts of abuse and stalking and harassment of LGBT people happened, several scandals happened, and when I spoke up about it, I was forever shut out of being on the staff chats.

So, I had the community of friends I could play with now, but it wasn't safe.

So I felt ashamed to be associated with this place and I begged for changes to be made, and left.

I came back from time to time to see if things are better. Everyone I spoke to says they're better. A year later, also better. A year later, also better.

A safe community of people I could play with now, but here's the deal.

Speaking out about the abuse and the harassment cost me a lot of friends.

I never got to have the thing I built, ever since 2015, I never got to have my safe fun community of friends who want to play with me.

It never happened.

It never goddamned happened.

I always lost one of the things that would have made that dream come true.

We are so close.

I am finding new friends, one pouring my heart out performance for town at a time.

I am killing myself to make the dream happen, just one time before I have to retire. I have three more weeks.

Can I have my dream please just once before it¨s all over

that i worked so hard my whole life to have just for three weeks of time.

Can I have that please
    You deserve an award for everything you tried to do for this community. You have my undying gratitude for standing up for me. As one of those former people, I am glad the community is safer and better than it was. And it's mainly because of you and Dya.

32. ISO #2832
    Timezone
    Community
    RIP EpicMafia
    AKA
    BradLand
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

GG everyone!
    Me in every wolf rand.

33. ISO #2833
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#2832)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#2829)
    Me in every wolf rand.
    This was our, what, fourth wolf game together?

34. ISO #2834
    Game was full of tension, filled with frustrations. But at least it ended.

In a way, BK wasn’t weak at all, he knew exactly how to distance himself from all partners

Would ask players to stop suggesting to others to self-vote

Conceding is NOT ALLOWED as any alignment so don’t pressure people to do that

35. ISO #2835
    Timezone
    AKA
    GOAT Cat
    Pronouns

https://discord.gg/fjSPyp7HZm

thanks everyone for playing!

36. ISO #2836
    Timezone
    Community
    RIP EpicMafia
    AKA
    BradLand
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#2833)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#2832)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#2829)
    Me in every wolf rand.
    This was our, what, fourth wolf game together?
    Yeah we've had a decent amount of wolf rands together.

37. ISO #2837
    Community
    Society of Muffins
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#2835)
    mafia chat:

https://discord.gg/fjSPyp7HZm

thanks everyone for playing!

Ty for hosting!

38. ISO #2838
    Community
    em/m.gg
    AKA
    Transcend/FrostFlame
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

39. ISO #2839
    And now the punchline...

Wisdom is the Flake Moderator

40. ISO #2840
    Timezone
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (#2839)
    And now the punchline...

Wisdom is the Flake Moderator
    Yeah I'm sorry if I was percieved as flaking in this one I really tried to keep up!

41. ISO #2841
    Community
    Spiral Mountain

You know it was a combination of things
    I knew my return to mafia was going to be short
    just as long as it took my back to heal up
    so it was always bittersweet to play again
    Then.... just constantly being sick, every week, for months
    not getting sleep due to coughing
    not getting sleep due to baby coughing
    not getting sleep due to baby needing to stay home from daycare
    being up for 48 hours.... 72
    and then 48 again
    then the mafia in every game would shoot me
    night one, night one, night two, night one, night one, night two, night one....
    in order to be of help to my team I needed to catch them on day one every game which
    day one is my worst day
    I have no info
    there is the highest odds of failure
    the least basis of making the suspicion
    knowing thats the only day I may get to play, i feel a responsibility to target mafia suspects and push one to death
    radiate village and be universally townread
    so if I was any good, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy
    I'd get killed before I could fix my reads
    leading me to [redacted]
    then immediately joined more games
    just trying to be of some help
    make some friends, yeet a mafia
    build some memories
    and just shot immediately over and over
    then.... someone decides to keep me alive on purpose
    and I knew. I knew they were going to use the argument
    I always die
    my wolf game is scary
    I was to be the f3 yeet
    thats why I was there
    I open final 3 with a vote on Wisdom
    listening to the voices of the dead
    Lily and Cobalt and Blue and Sherlock Holmes and Hallia
    all of whom said either not lucy or said it was Wisdom
    and I had been calling for Wisdom to die since day three
    she shook me with her appeal when I almost hammered her day 5
    but I recovered
    95 percent confident it was Wisdom
    I said why
    i pointed out the distancing between her and moth
    i pointed out how she defended him d2
    so moth could help kill the cop
    and stopped caring after that
    I had her
    I had her, Prince
    then Lucy said everything I feared
    She attacked me while talking to wisdom as if she knew wisdom was town
    she said look at these wolf games isnt pizza scary
    she said why am i alive
    she never cased me based on this game
    i told them to cross vote
    i told the wolf to vote me
    i told the townie to wait
    she never cased me, she never cross voted, she didnt wait
    she voted me based on reputation alone
    nothing of what I did all game
    she said she would case me
    I told her if she tried it would fall apart
    no one all game bothered to try to case me
    no one
    and every townie said I was town whether I voted them or not
    while everyone was too dead to defend my honor
    she attacked it
    and acted like wisdom was lock clear
    I had to scum case her at that point
    it broke a seven year streak of never getting it wrong in LYLO
    I am basically an alignment cop if I live that long
    and I was right
    I WAS right
    until lucy attacked me like a wolf would who deliberately kept me alive to make that argument
    while wisdom said I was town
    it was a no win scenario
    and then when I simply voted to defend myself after the game was literally already over
    wisdom hammered
    didnt matter what i voted
    and then matt started up immediately with the criticisms about how I was arrogant or whatever
    and I just
    i couldnt
    i had been chasing moth since eod1
    I had been chasing wisdom since eod2
    i cased good question on d1
    and voted him
    and unvoted his counterwagon
    I tried so hard for my town
    only for people to start second guessing the efforts of people who had to play it out
    one, the same guy who called me stupid earlier in the game
    for pointing out perp was acting scummy and had no process
    he literally said moth was lock v after day one
    he said wisdom would never keep me alive deliberately
    and said she was town
    and then tried to hammer her on zero reasons
    does that sound like a townie?
    a respectable thought process?
    I was already close to my breaking point
    so when I explained again to matt why i hate being called stupid and describing why Im so sensitive to insults
    talking about all the abuse ive suffered
    the mental scars I have from it
    and the struggle to make MU the place where $%#! like that doesnt happen
    and brought up how many people got abused the moment i stepped down from staff
    and how it was never apologized for
    and how it was never fixed
    and the abusers never punished
    and how everything I worked for....
    I never got to actually experience it
    ever
    I just $%#!ing exploded in tears
    I didnt stop for 2 hours
    I am just so broken
    I tried so hard to have a safe fun community of friends who would be nice to me and want to play with me
    and for one reason or another I never got to actually have it
    And I had three weeks left to experience it
    and in one game [redacted]
    and in another I am accused of cheating when my third top town read was scum
    and I was accused of cheating by a townie i was accusing
    what the actual $%#! man
    and in this game I am called stupid
    I just want to have a chill game with my friends
    And people are second guessing my reads and guesses in a blindfolded guessing game
    [redacted]
    On the other hand, if I accuse a mafia correctly and town read a mafia and accuse a townie, I'm cheating because my reads are too good
    On the other hand, if I accuse all three mafia all game long, but I fail to get them all dead, I'm an asshole because I wasnt good enough
    I dont know what people want from me
    I just broke and told everyone all my vulnerabilities and problems and dropped my mask entirely and showed what a barely there human being I am
    I am no red oni
    I am the saddest, most lonely, depressed, scarred, scared, self loathing, insecure, fragile blue oni that ever existed
    pretending to be a lion with a kiddy mask of a lion
    But when I pretend to be a lion I catch wolves and roar and mafia are afraid of me
    so afraid they usually kill me with fire
    with everything they have
    its all I know
    I know how to intimidate wolves and find them a lot
    And I do that so people will like me and think I have value
    because no one interacts with me unless I do this
    outside of mafia no one cares about me
    I play mafia because that is the one time in my life I am not locked in a solitary confinement prison dungeon
    I get to be with people
    even if only until the mafia exterminate me
    And I try to find them a scum before I go so that... they will think hey that pizza is a really cool guy
    I try so hard it stresses me to the max
    my heart nearly bursts just before every flip
    let me show you
    https://forums.civfanatics.com/threa...ictory.660615/
    here is day 2
    2 mafia families
    2 murders at night plus 1 dead townie if i guess wrong
    3 townies dead cycle 1
    if I guess wrong
    3 townies dead cycle 2
    and I led the yeets on both
    I would be responsible for 6 townies dead
    town would never recover
    never town read me again
    i would be yeeted
    3 more townies dead
    thats 9
    thats basically all of us
    I couldnt be wrong, Jay
    I couldnt be wrong or I would single handedly destroy the whole $%#!ing game and it would be myyyy fault
    I found someone scummy using the same tactics I always did
    sometimes they flip town anyway
    I dont know what they will flip and if they flip town it destroys me
    https://forums.civfanatics.com/threa...#post-15845005
    Syn was my suspect
    I got the votes on him
    I did it
    but then the dread happened
    it always happens
    all the demons in my brain tell me I am bad at the game
    and that I will just kill another townie
    they tell me i am a fraud and an imposter and I cant find scum to save my life
    and that as soon as he flips town everyone will hate me

I am in a hellish place in my head right now.

I am going to literally cry IRL I think.
    waiting on the flip
    someone said I was being melodramatic

Takhisis said:
    You and your method acting…
    Not this time.

I did this in Mushroom fiesta, but the only reason I did it is because this is the hell I live in whenever there's a flip I caused.
    I feel this every single time
    I try to hide it because usually there is no delay
    Syn was my suspect
    I got the votes on him
    I did it
    but then the dread happened
    it always happens
    all the demons in my brain tell me I am bad at the game
    and that I will just kill another townie
    they tell me i am a fraud and an imposter and I cant find scum to save my life
    and that as soon as he flips town everyone will hate me

I am in a hellish place in my head right now.

I am going to literally cry IRL I think.

waiting on the flip
    someone said I was being melodramatic

Takhisis said:
    You and your method acting…

Not this time.

I did this in Mushroom fiesta, but the only reason I did it is because this is the hell I live in whenever there's a flip I caused.

I feel this every single time
    I try to hide it because usually there is no delay
    here, the game host had to write flavor
    I could say it because it didnt affect the outcome
    usually, if I say $%#! like that
    it shows I wasnt confident at all
    and then people stop following you
    its like Jean luc Picard in the next gen episode where he and Beverly were made prisoners and mentally connected together
    and she had to follow his lead
    but then realized he had no idea where to go
    he was just projecting confidence
    Do you always do that she asked
    And he admitted it yes
    He has to project confidence as captain
    in order to keep the crew calm
    so I do
    but on occasion the feeling of imminent failure is too high and I literally start crying because i cant handle the anxiety
    the neeeeed to be right and the fear of being wrong
    heaven or hell, thats all I get
    i either get to be the hero or I get to be blamed for everything
    I dont get to have a normal game
    everyone expects results
    and mafia expect they have to kill me n1 to stop me
    the consequences of having a pile of dead mafia in your wake
    I have to keep doing it
    I am not allowed to be a human being and fail like I did in Kingmaker
    thats not allowed
    the stress is overwhelming
    the performance anxiety
    the social anxiety
    the depression
    it all eats at me like vicious little demons
    and I pull through all of it and I USUALLY HIT A WOLF
    somehow
    because the stuff I do actually does work like 75 percent of the time
    its really good but if I fail then I'm a wolf
    or I'm stupid
    I cant be treated like everyone else
    I just want to be a normal player I dont want the stress of needing to find a wolf every round I plauy
    I cant take it anymore its too much stress i cant do it I cant I cant I cant
    I am just a blindfolded human like everyone else with slightly better solving processes
    I am not a god
    I just wanna be normal and treated normal
    and it has to be okay when I guess wrong
    and I wanna see day 3 sometimes when it isnt a wolf plan to yeet me for it happening once
    is that so much to ask

-----------------------------

And for this...

For the stress it causes me.

For risking being accused of cheating in a game where I scum read one wolf based on experience and having a large but infiltrated towncore, townreading one wolf and using the other wolf's accusations against her as evidence they were a wolf, and scum reading a townie, and being accused of cheating by that townie

For risking being called stupid if I vote Good Question Day one and then unvote Hallia the counterwagon a few seconds too late for anyone to town read me for it
    For being called stupid if I say its moth on d2 as my top suspect
    For saying Wisdom is dropped from my town and is POE every day and saying how she distanced from Moth and defended moth and stopped solving after that
    But if I have to prepare for four wolves because I have experienced that nasty surprise before and Perp was $%#!ing wolfy all game saying MOTH was LOCK CLEAR after that day one and saying WISDOM would NEVER do exactly the $%#!ing $%#! she did all game to me, and then tried to hammer her while town reading her.

For that, I can be called stupid. When I have good reads and I push them all game and my suspects dont even $%#!ing answer my questions until final 3.

So I can have reads that nail wolves every single round for 6 rounds and I can be stupid
    I can have $%#! reads and be called a cheater

I can point out a player ATEd as wolf in a previous game and it is therefore null and be RIDICULED for it and FLAMED during play.

I can bear the scorn of dozens of people if I fail in a mash, which I never claimed to be good at and I still found half a dozen wolves both days I was alive.

I am not allowed to be wrong.

I am not allowed to be right.

I am not allowed to point out facts or express why things are dangerous.

I am not allowed to live past day 1 most of the time, day 2 never.

I am not allowed to exist in final three even though it was a wolf plan to take me there.

I am not allowed to guess wrong when the times I get to guess normally are when there is a maximum amount of wrong guesses possible and ZERO data and ZERO flips to work with and I still caught like four wolves in the past two months on day one, my $%#!TIEST day.

I am slow. I am the slowest processor because it takes me 12 hours per person to finish all my processes and I need to have accurate reads before day one ends because I die.

So when I do rush and rush and rush and get those reads out and I do kill a scum now thats the new norm now thats whats expected

And if I dont hit THAT impossible standard I get criticized.

I cant do it anymore

I dont want to be called a Yates, I dont want to be called stupid, I dont want to be hated for being wrong, I dont want to be expected to be right, I dont want the stress

I dont want the expectation

i find mafia like 75 percent of the time by the end of one round of play

You know what?

I do it legitimately too.

$%#! Yates most of all, because you CAN'T effortlessly make that happen.

It's so disrespectful to the entire community. It's so disrespectful to everyone who is actually solving legitimately and trying to do the things he did fakely.

He would find wolves and never explain why with no replicable processes or reliable scumtells or methods he could show someone else and then they use them successfully or PREDICTIVE processes that say wolves will do X every single game and then the game rands and guess what, they do the $%#! I said they would.

Actually scientifically figuring out what behaviors wolves do more than townies? That took me one thousand hours of my life. So many games dived. So many games I was in, games I wasnt in, every time I meta dive someone new, I learn more about what wolves do.

What I do takes hours to accomplish, takes essays to explain in detail, takes skill and experience to replicate.

And I am still blindfolded and dont know and sometimes townies act like goddamned wolves. And wbenever they do guess what I kill those effers dead every time.

Yates, had no process. Just said he had the god reads and the soul reads and the accurate hidden tells and he would hit every wolf every game without fail with maybe one townie accused thrown in for funsies.

To do what I do takes thousands of hours of dedication, years of experience, processes that were crafted out of thin air based on slowly improving a townie immune system over 14 years of experiencing 30 plagues attacking it a year, and failing to stop over half of them every year.

Always below 50 percent win rate. No matter how many wolves I caught.

the process is so long and convoluted and has so many redundant parts and moving systems that it is as complicated as the human immune system and to explain it I need to have separate chapters for every piece, just like the white blood cells and the T cells and the anitbodies and this and that and how it triggers automatically.

Explaining the human immune system is one of the hardest things to do.

My scum finding process is exactly like that. And it works because each part is part of that immune system and COMPENSATES when another part fails.

When the scumtells process fails, partner analysis pairing and unpairing works. Townwalk works.

When townwalk doesn't work, sometimes scumtells finds you, and partner analysis.

Nightkill analysis for those times when the scums are good and bus a scum on day one and leave few tells but never get nightkilled, for the elite wolves that try to get blue towncored as early as possible.

More than a dozen solving processes I have. I dont even get to use them all because i die on day one or day 2 and I get exhausted by the time I run through the game three or four times a cycle on rereads and isos.

If I have a doctor, I can accomplish what I did in war of princes, usually. But I didnt have any clout here.

I couldn't dome my suspects and have them die almost any round of play because I borked d1 so badly.

I didnt have town's trust like I did there. So when I said kill moth d2 it never happened and when I said Sherlock was the most villagery in my poe he got steamrolled over.

When moth was just trolling day three I didnt even get CREDIT FOR FINDING HIM because he denied everyone that by openwolfing.

And when I dropped Wisdom and hunted her every day and gave her time as a professional courtesy I had people trolling and not processing and not reading the goddamned game, and I had a town clear and a town bodyguard i basically needed their permission so I could take a leak.

I couldnt do anything this game.

When I finally had it, and I could have decapitated wisdom I should have. I shouldnt have hesitated.

I hesitated because I could hear everyone getting pissed off at me again for acting without permission of the great and noble town clear and hammering too soon.

And because she was calling me town as her dying words.

And even then I still came for her the next day with a desire to obliterate her, confident I had at least five dead townies supporting me on that, and my townieness.

It wasnt enough.

I was never scum cased but I was still voted by my town in lylo for the crime of not being in control of the nightkill enough to actually be killed off like I am supposed to.

And then as soon as it happened I was told how bad I am at the game immediately, not even given a breather to congrats the scums and say thank you to the host, and do my usual gracious thing and point out how many townies this game did great deeds.

Nope, just IMMEDIATELY here is what you did wrong pizza.

And Lucy, she's in $%#!ing shambles right now. She cant handle whatever it is you guys said about her.

She doesnt deserve it. She is allowed to guess that the greatest werewolf of our generation sitting in final three might be a threat.

You need to apologize to her.

And the guy who called me a cheat needs to apologize to me.

And I need to stop.

I need to not need your friendships and approval this badly.

And I need to be allowed to be wrong again.

So guess what.

I'm throwing out my player's guide and all my solving processes and I am now a potato villager for the rest of my playing time.

I will show up, and throw darts, and vote. And roleplay, and gimmick, and have fun, and tell jokes, and socialize, and it has to be okay that someone else gets voted townie of the year or whatever.

I don't want it anymore.

I don't want the expectation anymore.

I don't want the reputation anymore.

I don't even have the stats. I lost most of those games, no matter how hard I tried.

So its not worth it to me. I dont want your wolf pelts anymore.

You can keep them. I just want to hang out for three more weeks.

And then I go.
    Last edited by Hally; November 27th, 2022 at 03:02 AM. Reason: redacted info related to an ongoing game

42. ISO #2842
    Community
    Spiral Mountain
    I will not join any games any more for the purpose of hunting wolves.

I will joke and post memes and gimmick for three more weeks and try to enjoy my time remaining.

Thanks for being here for my mental breakdown. Thanks for being a good sport if you were one of them.

43. ISO #2843
    Community
    Spiral Mountain

That was for us dead people, I should have redacted it myself. If I still had staff powers I could have done it myself.

Hows that for irony.

44. ISO #2844
    Pizza I think most people who've played with you would nominate you for some combination of most dedicated, best sub, best all around player, and most enjoyable. You would probably still get that with less than a fourth of the effort you put in.

You're obviously not cheating and anyone with common sense can figure out there's too many moving pieces and too much flexibility to your reads for that to be the case. Just take it as a compliment to your ability that someone would think that purely seeing your level of play and realize those who know you as a person don't believe the same.

I can't speak to your past other than I'm sorry you had to go through that.

You don't have to meet the expectations of your past mafia related successes, or at least you don't have to if you don't want to. Being wrong and being suspected for it is part of the game, not something you need to strive to completely avoid in every game you play. From what I've seen when people attach too much pride in not being suspected ever they tend to enjoy the game a lot less.

Mafia leaving you alive with no plan for potentially voting you out is difficult because they objectively need to have the possibility of voting out the people they leave alive so they can win. To be alive more there should be a possible turn of events that might lead to you getting got.

So I guess your strategy of toning down your solving would probably be effective in that reguard to make you a bit less of a threat and a bit more pushable though I'd argue you wouldn't need to cut out the parts of solving you enjoy, just don't feel the need to put it all on yourself. Everyone playing is part of every decision.

My personal opinion is that the good parts of mafia are the community, solving, putting on an act, and having fun with friends while the bad parts are the different stresses that go along with playing the game such as the pressure of trying to make absolute sure you're right, arguing with people about things you belive strongly in, not having people believe your real thoughts and feelings are genuine, trying to fight confident accusations on yourself, not being able to detatch from the game to get stuff you need to get done irl, ect. A lot of people like it as a competitive game so they'll want to optimize how it should be played.

I hope nothing here is offending in some way, doesn’t reflect the sentiments you wrote about, or seems weird to come from me, I just wanted to offer my two cents. You're definitely one of the best players around and it's due to the effort you put in not a mask. In my opinion.

45. ISO #2845
    Community
    Spiral Mountain
    I thank you for coming all the way to a game you werent even in to offer me support.

You're a real one.

I am sad I only got to know you now, moments before my imminent permanent vanishing.

Imagine the fun we could have had over the past 14 years.

What a shame.

46. ISO #2846
    Community
    Spiral Mountain

Publish it.

It will be the last thing I ever do. It may not be finished, but it will be READABLE.

So maybe people will see how I caught 66 wolves in 26 straight completed nonturbo/nonmash games or whatever the $%#! my record is right now.

47. ISO #2847
    Community
    Spiral Mountain
    I had a game where I caught zero, breaking the streak actually.

go lilypetal and vegeta for breaking the hottest streak of them all.

Shut out in Kingmaker. Actually congrats to you both for kicking my $%#! so hard and killing me n1 to end my reign of terror.

All the derp clears, all the town processes. Goat wolf game destroyed by inactivity.

What a shame.

Thank you both for taking me down a peg. Bout time someone did.

48. ISO #2848
    Community
    Spiral Mountain
    Youre going to win best wolf this year Lily. I dont care about anything else.

You ended the streak. Only you can say you did. No one else.

49. ISO #2849
    Community
    the sock drawer
    AKA
    brainbomb
    Pronouns
    moth
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2775)
    Game Over

The Town has been overrun. The Mafia team wins.

Mafia Members

@Good Question
    @moth
    @Wisdom

x2 Mafia Goon
    x1 Mafia Ascestiser
    x7 Vanilla Town
    x1 Town Lazy Proxy Cop Neighbor | Neighbor {Group: A}
    x1 Town Neighbor {Group: A}
    x1 Town Bodyguard
    Blue (Vanilla Town)
    Role PM for Closed Light 13er

You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Game Thread: Closed Light 13er

By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).

Cobalt (Town Lazy Proxy Cop Neighbor | Neighbor {Group: A})

{name}, You are Neighbor Proxy Cop

As Neighbor, you have access to a private thread where you can talk to the other Neighbor in your group. The alignment of your neighbor is random and was not predetermined by the host. You do not know if there are other groups.

Neighbor

Cobalt
    lilypetal

As Proxy Cop, you may target a player during the night to learn their alignment. Any cop results you obtain will be sent to your neighbor as well as you. Your neighbor will not be told that you are the one sending these results.

Additionally, you are lazy. Your action will not work if there is only one member of the mafia left.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Neighbor Chat: Closed Light 13er Neighbor Chat

By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).

CrimsonFox (Vanilla Town)

Good Question (Mafia Goon)

You are Mafia Goon. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining. Your teammates are:

Mafia Team

moth (Mafia Ascestiser)
    Wisdom (Mafia Goon)

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

Mafia Chat: Closed Light 13er Mafia Chat

Gruntilda (Vanilla Town)

Hallia (Vanilla Town)

lilypetal (Town Neighbor {Group: A})

You are Town Neighbor. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Neighbor

As Town Neighbor, you have access to a private thread where you can talk to the other Neighbor in your group. Your Neighbor could be any alignment. You do not know if there are other groups.

Neighbors

Cobalt
    lilypetal

Neighbor Chat: Closed Light 13er Neighbor Chat

lucy (Vanilla Town)

matt (Vanilla Town)

moth (Mafia Ascestiser)

You are Mafia Asceticiser

As Asceticiser, you have access to the Asceticise action. At night, you may choose to make yourself or another player untargetable by actions other than kills. If a player is blocked by this action, and a result was expected, they will be told they obtained no result. You may not use this action on the same player twice.

Mafia Team

moth (Mafia Ascestiser)
    Wisdom (Mafia Goon)

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

Perplexity (Town Bodyguard)

You are Town Bodyguard. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Bodyguard

As Town Bodyguard, you have access to the Guarding Night Action. Guarding another player will cause you to die instead if that player is targeted by a kill on the same night. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that night.

Sherlock Holmes (Vanilla Town)

Wisdom (Mafia Goon)

You are Mafia Goon. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining. Your teammates are:

Mafia Team

moth (Mafia Ascestiser)
    Wisdom (Mafia Goon)

D1: matt subbed in for Twice Shrunk
    D3: CrimsonFox subbed in for niphredil

Graveyard Chat: Closed Light 13er Graveyard Chat

Post-game discussion starts now.

Awwww $%#!. you did it wisdom

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657