Page 50 of 129 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 6436

Thread: Hydra Event 2022: Game 3, Blizzard in Wonderland!

View Game in Database
  1. ISO #2451
    Community
    Romantic Zone
    AKA
    Aro & Ace

Aro

2. ISO #2452
    katze are town and not PR!!!!

3. ISO #2453
    AKA
    lilypetal carries porscha
    Pronouns
    she/her

4. ISO #2454
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 1 Elimination: Friendly Ghost was Vanilla Town »
    Hydra Event 2022: Game 3, Blizzard in Wonderland! Day 1 Final Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    10 Friendly Ghost The Turbo Team (141), NBGVCR (144), AroAce (206), Twice Sipped (163), Unouted Alts (176), Keep Trollin Trollin (106), Illuminators (123), Cat on a Rat (132), lIll (191), Kokichi Oma~ (233)
    4 Cat on a Rat GASLIGHT GATEKEEP GIRLBOS (143), Snowscape (104), Hail_Hydra (33), Friendly Ghost (159)
    1 Hydraelyn Parabellum (18)
    1 Hail_Hydra D1 Death Cult (130)
    1 Not voting Hydraelyn (120)

View Vote History

Friendly Ghost was eliminated. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for

You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Day 1 has ended.

Day 1 ended at 8:00 PM EST on Wednesday, November 23rd, 2022.

5. ISO #2454
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 1 Start »
    Hydra Event 2022: Game 3, Blizzard in Wonderland! Night 1 Start

Night 1 has begun.

Please submit your night actions below the thread.

Night 1 ends at 8:00 PM EST on Thursday, November 24th, 2022. There are 1669338060000 remaining.

6. ISO #2456
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Alice and Dinah fell for a long distance. Alice was used to it, but Dinah was not. She meowed and hissed at the wind, at the snow, and at a ghost that looked friendly, but also was in freefall.

The ghost smiled and waved at Alice. She recognized it as having been the Knave of Hearts, in its previous life. But now, it was just a friendly ghost.

Alice and Dinah landed on a very soft mound of snow. Alice didn't recognize where she was. It was just a field. The last time she fell through the rabbit hole, there was no snow. Alice was sure that Wonderland never experienced winter. She reached into the snow and found a bottle that said, "Drink me."

"I'm not falling for this again," Alice said and threw the bottle to the side. Suddenly, Alice felt exceptionally thirsty and she wanted to drink from the bottle, even if she knew that was a bad idea. Dinah suddenly jumped on top of Alice's back and dug her claws in.

"Ouch," said Alice.

"You are back," said the Queen of Hearts. "And you killed the friendly ghost."

Just then, Alice saw the remains of the friendly ghost on the ground next to her.

"Off with her head!" yelled the Queen, who walked off into a whiteout to look for an executioner.

"Curiouser and curiouser," Alice said as the ghost of the ghost sank into the snow.

7. ISO #2457
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Alice was so startled by the ghost of the ghost and by all of the snow that she picked up Dinah and started running. Dinah meowed furiously and poked Alice with her very sharp claws. Alice squealed at the sensation of claws in her delicate skin. She looked around but saw little because the snow falling so rapidly was creating whiteout conditions. Alice stopped, unsure of where she was going. At that moment, a door opened to...

a tree? How did she not notice anything as large as a tree? She looked around, and the sky was clear again, as if there had never been a furious snow storm. She went inside and saw the March Hare, the Mad Hatter, and the Dormouse.

The Mad Tea Party table had been brought inside. And then, Alice noticed one more... person? Creature? Something. Alice couldn't define. It looked like a hedgehog... maybe more than one hedgehog? A bunch of hedgehogs. Just then, Alice noticed the deceased pinkie mouse in front of her. The hedgehogs looking hungry and eager to taste test the mouse. Dinah jumped off of Alice with her claws sticking out and sniffed the mouse.

Unouted Alts was the mouse.

Last edited by Garden Gnome; November 24th, 2022 at 09:07 PM.

8. ISO #2458
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 1 Results: Unouted Alts was Vanilla Town »
    Hydra Event 2022: Game 3, Blizzard in Wonderland! Night 1 Results

Unouted Alts has died. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for

You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Night 1 has ended.

Night 1 ended at 8:00 PM EST on Thursday, November 24th, 2022.

9. ISO #2458
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 2 Start »
    Hydra Event 2022: Game 3, Blizzard in Wonderland! Day 2 Start

Day 2 has begun.

Living Players

@AroAce
    @Cat on a Rat
    @D1 Death Cult
    @GASLIGHT GATEKEEP GIRLBOS
    @Hail_Hydra
    @Hydraelyn
    @Illuminators
    @Keep Trollin Trollin
    @Kokichi Oma~
    @lIll
    @NBGVCR
    @Parabellum
    @Snowscape
    @The Turbo Team
    @Twice Sipped

Day 2 ends at 8:00 PM EST on Saturday, November 26th, 2022. There are 1669510860000 remaining.

10. ISO #2460
    Timezone
    UTC-03:30
    Community
    Fanficslandia
    AKA
    Santygrass + Manny

p#127 i was gonna sr-lean but hindsight aro does have some sr-worthy posts at the start so i think tr-lean.
    p#225 tr-lean maybe probably.
    p#346 lmfao tr.
    p#606 i wanna sr this and anything regarding to trashing on KTT gimmick but its probably NAI zzz
    p#741 why
    p#767 tr-lean i think this skepticism towards the town-read is more likely to be rand!v than rand!w.
    p#858 probably not w/w with Lily/Porscha.
    p#879 tr-lean cuz it kinda matches for their reasoning on sr-ing me for my level of confidence on reads.
    p#904 tr maybe.
    p#981 Do i have to assume if name not here = No reads on the slot?. Also maybe tr-lean due to the Illwei part of the reads.
    p#1177 tr-lean probably.
    p#1447 tr, also lmao opposite i find arete side of stuff a lot easier to read than vulgard's.
    p#1457 tr-lean even if i disagree on the slot being scummy.
    p#1497 tr, for context my current worldview includes lily/porscha slot being scum so this just reads townie to me.
    p#1500 tr because my worldview also includes illuminators being a wolf and this makes it a lot less likely for hydraelin/illuminators to be w/w :^).
    p#1738 tr-lean maybe perhaps probably dont feel like rand!w would be as blatant in stating they wont be giving a take on a slot.
    p#1876 it hurts to tr this but it probably comes from a town. But might aswell ask what agenda do you think i was pushing at eod if i was rand!w?.
    p#1946 tr unless every single name in there flips town but i doubt that.
    p#1955 tr-lean cuz mindmeld.
    p#2230 can you explain this?
    p#2391 i might just towniecore this slot based solely on this post ngl.
    p#2425 why vote then unvote at this point?.

ISO Snowscape

p#215 tr-lean on the basis of being based.
    p#391 dont agree with the read but i do like the reasoning to come to it, tr-lean.
    p#399 tr on the basis of being right.
    p#400 tr on the basis of mindmeld (and being right :^) ).
    p#401 this post still feels wrong to me it basically has no sr-leans 400 posts into the game which is kinda weird fmpov and while i dont really disagree with the reasonings given for stuff they feel, safe-ish? like the hottest take here might be the one on my slot but they chose to just sheep that one so :loadingthonk: Hydraelin one might be spicy, sr-lean or NAI not sure here.
    p#403 sr-lean this on the basis that locking towns early atleast temporarily is townie imo :^).
    p#407 tr-lean probably.
    p#484 tr probably.
    p#639 tr this for reasons turbo team said in some post too lazy to re-explain.
    p#678 tr-lean :^).
    p#837 lmao this, tr vibes.
    p#840 of all the reasons given to sr my slot this is probably the best one since i normally wouldnt be doing it if it wasnt for the postcount so tr maybe.
    p#1165 this is mostly fine, tr-lean because mindmeld at that point of the game.
    p#1213 smth smth less likely lily/porscha to be w/w with this slot so tr.
    p#1218 tr.
    p#1305 tr this maybe.
    p#1417 insaner posts really doomed ara it is what it is. NAI post just wanted to say that :^).
    p#1419 tr-lean because agree on KTT being townie.
    p#1427 i would sr-lean this but im seeing the pattern that everytime i wanna sr a post its snow the one posting so it might just be all NAI and a playstyle difference.
    p#1508 that tr list looks hella clean, those sr's are more iffy but i can still see the probable why to them, tr-lean.
    p#1575 inclined to tr this but i wanna see blade reasoning for it.
    p#1692 tr.
    p#1739 tr-lean maybe? unless d1 death cult flips rand!w but not a priority rn.
    p#1886 lmao tr for being right (unlike twice :^)).
    p#1900 p#1945 p#2031 tr-lean cuz funny.

107 (not resetting post counter from yday before EOD so it works as signature, 3 digits = manny)

11. ISO #2461
    Timezone
    Community
    Fanficslandia
    AKA
    Santygrass + Manny
    AroAce -> p#2074 tr if HailHydra flips w someday. p#2220 tr mindmeld :^). p#2293 ily aro tr.

Illuminators -> p#2076 thats a convoluted way of saying the slot is NAI :^), sr-lean probably. p#2077 Illuminators and Lumi/Illwei are probably not w/w so ill eventually have to decide which is the rand!v here zzz, also sr'ing ktt is cursed as duck. p#2084 imma go with tr-ing arete based on this. p#2275 what in the everlasting duck is this vote ¿?¿?. p#2399 sr this so hard i might actually end up tr'ing lumi/illwei solely on the back of this post, this is bull$%#! i explained 37 times how i got my read on Ara being rand!v in thread.

Lumi/Illwei -> p#2085 this might actually be TWTBAW, but it annoys me to see someone admiting to not having read the posts of the main wagon that they are voting on zzz p#2114 tr-lean for this. p#2121 tr-lean this even if its annoying. p#2177 i would be way more inclined to tr this if they werent parking their vote on ara at this point :^) p#2241 elaborate this whenever you can to decide who between you and illuminators is the rand!v cuz i dont think you are w/w.

SPF/Lucy -> p#1995 sr-lean i think?. If you think one is scummier than the other you push the scummier one. p#2151 this whole post feels... useless? like the only conclusion i can get from here is Lily/Ara being w/v to SPF and the fact that there was a wolf in a wagon of 7 people which... yea?, idk sr-lean i think. p#2161 sr-lean just due to painting as tinfoil something that feels reasonable to me zzz. p#2193 oh hey a spf eod post that i can tr-lean nice. mindmeld. p#2201 tr-lean maybe perhaps kinda probably surely. p#2212 tr-lean based on agreeing i think if lily rand!w spf maybe rand!v. p#2218 sr-lean because... duh? using a post to state something as obvious as "the mafia cares about who gets lynched" feels wrong. p#2304 this feels tinfoily as $%#! to the point that i kinda wanna tr-lean it.

Twice -> p#2109 i really need to contain my will to sr this post just based on being factually wrong but zzz twice is probably town regardless. p#2134 i wanna know what is twice worldview after ara flipped rand!v :^), sr-lean regardless of the read on me for the read on KTT zzz. p#2176 twice stop making sr-lean worthy posts every 2 minutes worth of me reading challenge. p#2398 what caused this switch?.

Cat on Rat -> p#2222 regardless of this slot allignment i think these reads are real so townie points for twice and aro ig, not like i particularly needed townie points on those slots but w/e.

Hail Hydra -> p#2245 probably not w/w with Cat on Rat unless i wanna tinfoil this as a way to split the votes between him and his scum partner but feels convoluted and pointless due to Ara wagon being ahead by quite a bit anyways. Anyways im hard-disagreeing with my other head here i think this post is rand!v.

Arete -> p#2307 rand!w if hydra is rand!w.

Lily/Porscha -> p#2314 sr to this and all the posts of this slot regarding hail hydra at EOD. My stocks on lily rand!w skyrocketed.

Towniecore

AroAce
    Snowscape
    Hydraelin
    KTT

Town

Twice
    Hail Hydra

TR-Lean

Parabellum
    D1 Death Cult

NAI

Spf/Lucy
    Lumi/Illwei
    Turbo Team
    Arete/Vulgard

SR-Lean

Lily/Porscha

SR

Illuminators

Reworking my towniecore around the wagonomics of eod d1, dropped down spf because i dont like a lot of their posts eod, dropping down arete and turbo for stuff surrounding how they handled either ara or illuminators. Dropping all the way down lily/porscha due to wagonomics and me not likeing their posts surrounding hail hydra. Locking Illuminators as wolf unless a miracle happens which means Lumi/Illwei is probably rand!v but leaving them on NAI until i actually see the flip. d1 death cult and parabellum are kinda just they kinda have to be town because there is not that many scums left :^). Also i could see hail hydra being scum after illuminators flips w but i would be heavily against yeeting them today before yeeting illuminators first.

(btw this is not a consensus readlist between me and santy, we disagree on quite a bit of stuff it just applies to my worldview as of rn.).

12. ISO #2462
    Community
    Romantic Zone
    AKA
    Aro & Ace

Anyways @NBGVCR, who are u going to bomb?

13. ISO #2463
    Community
    Romantic Zone
    AKA
    Aro & Ace
    Quote Originally Posted by AroAce (#2462)
    LOL, I made it kinda clear.

Aro

14. ISO #2464
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Eorzea
    AKA
    Wisp & Cobalt
    I'll drop my lean list in a bit, well it's more like a lean list

15. ISO #2465

The news completed one feedback request they were sent.

Came to the correct conclusion.

Five seconds before day start.

##Vote NBGVCR

16. ISO #2466
    Community
    Romantic Zone
    AKA
    Aro & Ace
    Wait... @Kokichi Oma~, assuming this was an over night thought... Why don't u mention unouted alts...???

Aro

17. ISO #2467
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Eorzea
    AKA
    Wisp & Cobalt

18. ISO #2468
    Timezone
    Community
    Fanficslandia
    AKA
    Santygrass + Manny
    Quote Originally Posted by AroAce (#2466)
    Wait... @Kokichi Oma~, assuming this was an over night thought... Why don't u mention unouted alts...???

Aro
    i just removed their name before posting, they were my towniecore so i had no new reads on them

19. ISO #2469
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokichi Oma~ (#2468)

Aro
    i just removed their name before posting, they were my towniecore so i had no new reads on them

can u post whatever notes u had on them before u took their name out?

-SPF

20. ISO #2470
    it's kinda hard for me to imagine anyone who is very familiar with katze making that kill

-SPF

21. ISO #2471
    Timezone
    Community
    Fanficslandia
    AKA
    Santygrass + Manny
    Quote Originally Posted by GASLIGHT GATEKEEP GIRLBOS (#2469)
    can u post whatever notes u had on them before u took their name out?
    crlt z doesnt work on my txt file since it just gives me back the last stuff i cut and copied here but it was their name on town, and p# linking to the post in which they claimed sorcerer and voted ara with an sr-lean.

22. ISO #2472
    Community
    Romantic Zone
    AKA
    Aro & Ace
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraelyn (#2467)
    Why would u give it to Arete?
    Do u think Arete's slot is town? I remember you mentioned some discomfort around their slot, specifically about Arete.

Additionally, what were ur thoughts on the Hail Hydra quick cfd as well as the cw development on Cat on a Rat?

Aro

23. ISO #2473
    Community
    Romantic Zone
    AKA
    Aro & Ace
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokichi Oma~ (#2468)

Aro

hmm ok, I guess the timestamp of when u posted it with removing the name makes sense.

Do you believe turbo time/Illuminators makes sense as a time if Ilum is mafia with how TT was defending them yesterday?

Aro

24. ISO #2474
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Eorzea
    AKA
    Wisp & Cobalt
    Quote Originally Posted by AroAce (#2472)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraelyn (#2467)
    Why would u give it to Arete?
    Do u think Arete's slot is town? I remember you mentioned some discomfort around their slot, specifically about Arete.

Additionally, what were ur thoughts on the Hail Hydra quick cfd as well as the cw development on Cat on a Rat?

Aro
    I lazily dropped them pretty low, but at the same time. Maybe I'm bad, but I would prefer giving it to like a nullish person. But I guess that's the name of the game, a wolf dies for the sake of a good townie

25. ISO #2475
    hoi, im vested

i want you all to know that every post written by "benneh" yesterday was made by me (sunbae) and vice versa

we had a lot of fun cosplaying each other and it seems like nobody really picked up on it lmao

gonna get a good read through, gather thoughts, and then blast a wolf in the face

feel free to post towards me giving me ideas but ill likely ignore them while i eat leftovers and then do whatever i want anyways

26. ISO #2476

Also what the $%#! happened here?

27. ISO #2477
    Quote Originally Posted by AroAce (#2463)

Aro
    wat?

28. ISO #2478
    Community
    Romantic Zone
    AKA
    Aro & Ace
    Quote Originally Posted by GASLIGHT GATEKEEP GIRLBOS (#2470)
    it's kinda hard for me to imagine anyone who is very familiar with katze making that kill

-SPF
    Just curious pikachu, what are your first initial thoughts on being alive?

What tr or sr are u on the fence/feel you can be wrong about?

I feel even more confident now that cat on a rat is town as that is a nk I wouldn't expect from them either given how EOD went down.

Aro

29. ISO #2479
    whoever gave it to us, lil disappointed because i was having a great time but you hit a villager in the poe so i cant be mad (though i dont think i shoulda been in the poe but i digress)

30. ISO #2480
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Eorzea
    AKA
    Wisp & Cobalt
    Also what wolf team doesn't kill aro here? Or does it just not matter? I have no idea the optimal play for this setup

31. ISO #2481
    Kokichi Oma~
    NBGVCR
    twice sipped

GASLIGHT GATEKEEP GIRLBOS
    Unouted Alts
    hydraelyn
    lIll
    snowscape (note: ask snowscape why he dropped 1 hr before eod)

keep trolling trolling
    parabellum
    Hail_Hydra
    AroAce

the turbo team
    illuminators
    cat on a rat

this is smth i made overnight while rereading eod, not sure how i feel about it now but yeah i want to kill in illuminators/cat on a rat

32. ISO #2482
    Community
    Romantic Zone
    AKA
    Aro & Ace
    Quote Originally Posted by D1 Death Cult (#2477)
    Quote Originally Posted by AroAce (#2463)

Aro
    wat?
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Turbo Team (#2475)
    hoi, im vested

i want you all to know that every post written by "benneh" yesterday was made by me (sunbae) and vice versa

we had a lot of fun cosplaying each other and it seems like nobody really picked up on it lmao

gonna get a good read through, gather thoughts, and then blast a wolf in the face

feel free to post towards me giving me ideas but ill likely ignore them while i eat leftovers and then do whatever i want anyways

33. ISO #2483
    Timezone
    Community
    Fanficslandia
    AKA
    Santygrass + Manny
    Quote Originally Posted by AroAce (#2473)
    Do you believe turbo time/Illuminators makes sense as a time if Ilum is mafia with how TT was defending them yesterday?
    illuminators is a lock!wolf for all i care, and TT could be w/w with them, but i have no desire to personally push myself there today unless i dont like the other options. either way i kinda plan to leave the scum-casing/hardpushing to santy, i like to focus on my tr's more anyways

34. ISO #2484
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Eorzea
    AKA
    Wisp & Cobalt

35. ISO #2485
    solving me is a pointless exercise btw, i am dead

36. ISO #2486
    i might have read the set up wrong and if the wolves vested me that makes way more sense

37. ISO #2487
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Eorzea
    AKA
    Wisp & Cobalt
    I think turbo istown for anyone that cares about my input

38. ISO #2488
    Timezone
    Community
    Fanficslandia
    AKA
    Santygrass + Manny
    Quote Originally Posted by D1 Death Cult (#2481)
    this is smth i made overnight while rereading eod, not sure how i feel about it now but yeah i want to kill in illuminators/cat on a rat
    tr this
    also dont know how to read tt claiming to have vest while aroace claims to give vest to arete/vulgard

39. ISO #2489
    AKA
    lilypetal carries porscha
    Pronouns
    she/her

woohoo

40. ISO #2490
    seriously there are GOLD posts if you read my iso and realize im pretending to be benneh and im sad @katze didnt pick up on it (ily too)

41. ISO #2491
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Eorzea
    AKA
    Wisp & Cobalt

42. ISO #2492
    Timezone
    Community
    Fanficslandia
    AKA
    Santygrass + Manny
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat on a Rat (#2489)
    well we have been bombed
    isnt the one giving bombs the sorc, and we only have one of those? i didnt read that much into the setup

43. ISO #2493
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraelyn (#2484)
    Wait turbo also has a bomb???

They're the only one bombed if their claim is true.

The post below the one I am replying to (From Turbo, P#2485) is a good path to take unless a bomb goes off and Turbo is alive after.

Otherwise, we ball.

44. ISO #2494
    also benneh hit my tone SO PERFECT i was dying reading over it

45. ISO #2495
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    Arete + Vulgard
    ok I'm going to be honest I've spent like the past five minutes trying to figure out how to respond to Aro's post in a way that isn't actively counterproductive so I appreciate Sunbae rendering it moot

(to be clear we do not have a vest)

~arete

46. ISO #2496
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    Arete + Vulgard
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat on a Rat (#2489)
    well we have been bombed

woohoo
    wait what now I'm just confused

47. ISO #2497
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokichi Oma~ (#2138)
    I am scumleaning dz. Their solving didnt convince me they were town and I lean them more as scum rn . Ris also seemed too comfy knowing I was scumleaning them too. So thats still worrying me too tbh

-Skill Issue
    ok so i put this in my notes to ask u d2 so like

why is me being too comfy knowing that u were scumleaning me a wolfy trait or at least worrying?
    wouldnt it be more logical for me as wolf to be more scared of being scumleaned instead of just not caring?

48. ISO #2498
    im 99% sure i know who im blasting already :eyes:

49. ISO #2499
    Community
    Romantic Zone
    AKA
    Aro & Ace
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokichi Oma~ (#2483)
    Quote Originally Posted by AroAce (#2473)
    illuminators is a lock!wolf for all i care, and TT could be w/w with them, but i have no desire to personally push myself there today unless i dont like the other options. either way i kinda plan to leave the scum-casing/hardpushing to santy, i like to focus on my tr's more anyways

well rn TT claims to have gotten vested and that they are going to bomb someone so we shall see how that goes. so I think for now it's best to assume that they are town and work with them to find the best person to bomb. They believe Illum is v so they likely won't bomb them.

Besides Illum, who else are you thinking of a possibility? I was kinda thinking Hail Hydra, but if wagons are v/v, idrk understand why they come in like that EoD and just make a big case on cat on a rat the way they did. Feels unnecessary. Thoughts on Lill? Ace further believes they are likely mafia after day 1 as well.

Aro

50. ISO #2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat on a Rat (#2035)
    i do not understand why we are being shielded but i will accept all the help I can get
    this as well

why?

Page 50 of 129 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast