Results 4,601 to 4,607 of 4607

Thread: Pokémaf in 5D: Rangers of EM

View Game in Database
  1. ISO #4601
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Technically this game could've been solved if we all mass claimed day 1 I literally stand by this but no one will but it

Mafia would have to think of roles to fit their fake flavor and it probably wouldn't have made sense
    We got fake role cards with fake flavor + fake roles fitting it and ability names and stuff

2. ISO #4602
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    Twice, TS
    Pronouns
    any
    wolves probably would have won even if we had like 2 more mls so :shrug: whatever

ggs wp especially waza and alison imo

glad to see i was right on spf... in the end

whatever smthn smthn i need a long mafia break sorry for my play i was lowkey burnt out and didn't really realize it and couldn't be bothered to put in the required effort :\ sorry

3. ISO #4603
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    Twice, TS
    Pronouns
    any
    em games do deserve to be wolfsided tbf but i think diso's role being used in conjunction with wolves was just ugh

blah blah anne's a good designer they know all of this whatever see yall around

4. ISO #4604
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    EpicMafia
    AKA
    foxfalls, Anne
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison (#4601)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#4596)
    Technically this game could've been solved if we all mass claimed day 1 I literally stand by this but no one will but it

Mafia would have to think of roles to fit their fake flavor and it probably wouldn't have made sense
    We got fake role cards with fake flavor + fake roles fitting it and ability names and stuff
    You didn't really receive fake roles, just that I edited the fake flavor to sound like town roles automatically but they were the same roles.

5. ISO #4605
    Community
    POG/2+2
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

6. ISO #4606
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Pronouns
    :/
    Quote Originally Posted by marry (#1952)
    spf wants me dead because she wont let me sniff her
    Best post ITG

7. ISO #4607
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Realized my comments potgame might have come across disrespectful to the host; that wasn't my intentions, would never do that.

thanks for hosting @neopest, you always put a ton of passion and creativity into the roles and it shows, you handle all the work of processing actions and getting flips up in time really well. great work as always.

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293