Day 5 

1. ISO #4401
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1707)
    is it bad that I kinda think Hyena could be it?

I haven't skimmed through every recent Hyena post yet but they seemed more pro Florence then pro Rajidae and that mixed with P#1352 with... sort of a follow up with P#1461 where they do say they would vote Rajidae over Vandy but wanted Florence first.

Also I do think P#1355 did show a lack of Hyena reading me around that time and not knowing at all where I was at in the game.
    Hmm yes

2. ISO #4402
    Timezone
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    You americans being asleep when im trying to play mafia is my biggest problem

3. ISO #4403
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    SMAS
    @Ciderhead
    @DoctorZeus
    @Vandyfan402
    @Cape90
    @Illwei
    @Hyena

Day 5 Phase 2 has started! Illwei has been elected as president. You have until 9pm EST 2/5 to submit your official staff members.

When voting, say "IVOTE" followed by the official position and then player's name to cast a vote (I.E. IVOTE VP Arogame123). You can change your vote with "IVOTE" as long as it is before the deadline. If you want to lock a vote, say "ILOCK" followed by the official position and then player's name. Once a vote is locked, it can not be changed. Make sure to get your votes in before the deadline as any votes placed afterwards will not count.

Once there has been a lock in all the votes, I will announce the results and the next phase will begin promptly.

Any questions or concerns, feel free to DM me on Discord or MU.

4. ISO #4404
    Timezone
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by arogame123 (#4403)
    @staypositivefriend
    @Ciderhead
    @DoctorZeus
    @Vandyfan402
    @Cape90
    @Illwei
    @Hyena

Day 5 Phase 2 has started! Illwei has been elected as president. You have until 9pm EST 2/5 to submit your official staff members.

When voting, say "IVOTE" followed by the official position and then player's name to cast a vote (I.E. IVOTE VP Arogame123). You can change your vote with "IVOTE" as long as it is before the deadline. If you want to lock a vote, say "ILOCK" followed by the official position and then player's name. Once a vote is locked, it can not be changed. Make sure to get your votes in before the deadline as any votes placed afterwards will not count.

Once there has been a lock in all the votes, I will announce the results and the next phase will begin promptly.

Any questions or concerns, feel free to DM me on Discord or MU.
    One day ill be president Dad

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889