Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 3139

Thread: Democratic Republic of Mafia Day 3
Day 3 

1. ISO #1001
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man
    Vandy and Cider fit the same mold as a player in my mental conception and I'm way more comfortable with Vandy than Cider. Not that I scumread Ciderhead, but ... yeah whatever.

Hard agree that Prince always gets put on trial.

Then ...

I will rand my vote among the least sketchy sketchy players which BTW makes absolutely no sense and is most definitely me lying about my feelings right now.

This is ..

DoctorZeus
    Florence Artemis
    FrostburnPhoenix
    Rajidae

I am very displeased with this outcome.

I will mostly definitely rand it, and then rerand it because I was displeased with the result. Most of all however, I really shouldnt be thinking about this game at this time and you all know what Im blaming that on.

2. ISO #1002
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man
    I suppose the trial, which only lasts 12 hours, is supposed to give me all the info Im starved for.

3. ISO #1003
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man
    Is there even a wolf in that list is my actual question.

4. ISO #1004
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostburnPhoenix (#297)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#290)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostburnPhoenix (#260)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny (#248)
    Frost can you explain to me your SR on Cape?.
    I Forgot any reasons except they feel like they're treating me in a way that feels pockety and I tend to be the target of pockets despite them not working on me for *reasons*. If I remember anything else I will tell you. (I Probably won't.)
    Targets for mafia?

IDK I found ur recent treatment of Florence to be potentially troubling

You have P#116 where you call my push on Florence OMGUS
    Then you say that Florence is posting nonsense on purpose
    And that you also struggle reading Florence.

I also am not so sure I like the whole convo with Manny in P#157 as well about the townslip thing

Quote Originally Posted by FrostburnPhoenix (#200)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny (#198)
    also snow/risiinq seems the most townie in my mind rn outside of Cape if you wanna vote them.
    They would ML me.
    Also saying if I got voted I would ML you despite the fact you also say I am pocketing you sounds so fake.

pick one.

Also ur treatment of risinnq
    P#235
    P#236
    P#247
    Like around 247 it's like "that escalated quickly" and it's like you forgor what you JUST SAID in 236 about risinnq not wanting to be voted anyways.

IDK if your wolf though as you feel a little too "pushbakcy to be wolf" if that makes sense
    I Didn't say that I struggle reading florence.

I Said that snow would ML me.

I See no contradiction with me wanting to vote them, then deciding that they wouldn't do me any favors for voting them, then deciding I definitely did not want to vote them.
    Ok but like given your earlier posts theres also no way you didn't know that the president can't ML you.

5. ISO #1005
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man
    Actually wait why was P#247 bad, oh dear.

6. ISO #1006
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostburnPhoenix (#965)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyena (#935)
    So, just for my own reference, these are the 10 civilians that be put up for trial:

Ciderhead
    DoctorZeus
    Vandyfan402
    Schweppes
    FrostburnPhoenix
    EvilContract
    Rajidae
    Florence Artemis
    Peter Bishop
    Prince J

----------

Right off the bat, I want Peter Bishop as one of the five civs to be put up.
    Not voting Cider, DZ, Vandy, EC or Prince.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostburnPhoenix (#967)
    Schweppes, Rajidae, Florence or Peter.

Any comments or should I pretend to roll a dice?
    Can you give any reasons for any of these? I'd love for you to elaborate

Opening up the thread to a post of you calling people delusional made me want to close this asap but we do what we gotta do, I guess. I'm here and I'm ready to solve

7. ISO #1007
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostburnPhoenix (#617)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostburnPhoenix (#604)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#600)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#13)
    my theory is that it will be easy for the wolves to blend in this game by talking about mechanics/elections as mush as possible, so i'm going to make a point of talking about the elections very little and treat this like a normal mountainous game

im also going to nominate my strongest townread as president. i will post who it is before i make my vote and i think everyone here should do the same
    lmao.
    And this is why I kinda liked that post.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilContract (#615)
    The committee suggestion was not a joke. I feel the more mechanical we make this game the better the chance for town.
    EC isn't wrong here. DZ's suggestion of being open is the best play by far. This was half the reason I disliked SPF's post, they wanted people to not talk about mechanics despite that being beneficial for town considering how unusual this game is but also are right that wolves could blend in by talking mech. It felt lamist and also suggesting voting people entirely off of whether they are towny is also bad.
    Oh that explains the DZ read

8. ISO #1008
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man
    I no longer feel like voting anyone in that list with 1 or 2 exceptions.

9. ISO #1009
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin
    oof. i went to rest and ended up sleeping for another like 1.5 hours lol

i probably need to read into some more isos because i skimmed through a lot of posts that i missed which caused me to not have a really firm grasp or read on those people

10. ISO #1010
    Timezone
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#964)
    Does anyone have a read on DZ that they'd like to share? Because I am not in a mindset to read their iso and come out with an untainted opinion.

Blah blah theyre towny not accepted.

Although I think maybe SPF might have written on the topic.
    I thought Zeus's vibes were similar to my own wrt how he handled the thread and his own reads. It's a selfish stance but it is what it is

Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#977)
    Currently my vote is going on Florence or Rajidae
    Why?
    Is your scumread on me still omgus or is there something substantial this time

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Bishop (#982)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostburnPhoenix (#981)
    I'm not sure I like how DZ didn't ask anyone who they voted after the strong mech talk.

##Vote DoctorZeus
    You've been seeming pretty performative this game, not sure I'm into it.##Vote FrostburnPhoenix
    Why do you think this?

Quote Originally Posted by FrostburnPhoenix (#985)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Bishop (#984)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostburnPhoenix (#983)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Bishop (#982)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostburnPhoenix (#981)
    I'm not sure I like how DZ didn't ask anyone who they voted after the strong mech talk.

##Vote DoctorZeus
    You've been seeming pretty performative this game, not sure I'm into it.##Vote FrostburnPhoenix
    Example.
    Just in general.
    Yeah I'll let someone else put you on trial. But wolf.
    This interaction is mildly dunny for multiple reasons
    Feels like pot calling the kettle black etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny (#986)
    @staypositivefriend who you think is wolfier between frost and rajidae?. My vote is prolly gonna be in one of those two unless given reasons not to, i sr rajidae more but im biased cuz i tend to omgus people that sr me.
    Are you still scumreading me for having confidence?
    What % of your read is omgus

11. ISO #1011
    Timezone
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I'm a little perplexed by how people are treating Cider in this phase. There's something off about it

Seeing people's comments on Florence makes me want to re-evaluate tbh, I mostly just ignored them after the initial "oh you're prob town"

12. ISO #1012
    Timezone
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajidae (#1011)
    I'm a little perplexed by how people are treating Cider in this phase. There's something off about it
    how have people been treating cider in ur opinion and what's off about it?

13. ISO #1013
    Timezone
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Also unhappy with how people have treated my slot. Everyone whose wolfread on me is based on even partly OMGUS, raise your hand o/

I haven't seen many concrete reasons for wolfreading me other than "her vibes are bad" or "I'm omgusing" "I don't like how she's doing this and this" okay and??

I feel like people are putting undue pressure on me because I was late to the party

14. ISO #1014
    Timezone
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by risiinq- (#1012)
    I only skimmed the last few pages, but the same people who were calling him town were also including him in the poe with seemingly no progression iirc. It doesn't sit right with me

I feel like Cider as a slot hasn't been talked about enough. But I just checked and he has 18 posts so I guess that checks out

15. ISO #1015
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajidae (#1014)
    I only skimmed the last few pages, but the same people who were calling him town were also including him in the poe with seemingly no progression iirc. It doesn't sit right with me

I feel like Cider as a slot hasn't been talked about enough. But I just checked and he has 18 posts so I guess that checks out
    Can you pull these ppl out specifically?

16. ISO #1016
    Timezone
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin
    honestly, i might try to push for ciderhead to be part of the elim circle after reading their iso it's pretty "not deep"

how do u feel about them/their push on u?

17. ISO #1017
    Timezone
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin
    i was playing around with my tierlists earlier and this is the 5 i came out with at the bottom
    and i feel decent about it ig

cider
    princej
    peter
    florence
    evilcontract

18. ISO #1018
    Timezone
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin
    like there /has/ to be a wolf in there or something went horribly wrong

19. ISO #1019
    Timezone
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by risiinq- (#1016)
    honestly, i might try to push for ciderhead to be part of the elim circle after reading their iso it's pretty "not deep"

how do u feel about them/their push on u?
    At first I felt decent about it, esp. when it was contrasted by Manny's "I think Raji playing confidently is wolfy" whereas Cider's concerns felt more reasonable even though it wasn't addressing my posts but moreso the setting and context of them

He hasn't followed up since and I don't think it's wolfy per se, but I don't think that the original push in itself is enough to keep him in my town list. I wouldn't vote to kill him but I'd put him in the null pile atm

20. ISO #1020
    Timezone
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1015)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajidae (#1014)

Can you pull these ppl out specifically?
    Once I get on my pc, yeah ^^

21. ISO #1021
    Timezone
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    @risiinq- why are you less sure on me as town?

Of the govt I'm most sure on you. I think I see your town solving and one of your wolf struggles

I think Cape's next. He's constantly evaluating small and big things, and, seems to be relatively self-critical + self-reflective which is good. I also like how he has a handle on the gamestate- but isn't leaning in to it for agenda based reasons i.e. he seems to know where the wind is going, but, instead of leaning in to it he's evaluating whether its fair/right. All these seem towny, and, like classic town cape

Next I like Manny. I like the slip, I like how some of his solving methods/thoughts echo what I know from his town game, and, he seems like quite an open book. Thing is...it's Manny. I think his wolf game is pretty ace, he can definitely fake towny solving and progression and he is just going for LHF which is kinda fine given LHF = wolfy slots, but, just something thats giving me pause.
    I have him as town lean but keeping eye on

Hyena I'm umming and ahing about. I think some of her solves 24hrs ago in my catch up were hair raising but last night I kinda liked what she was saying. mechanically she has a good grasp, and, she's open minded. So again town lean but could be wrong.

SPF's kinda my least confident aorn. I'm not a huge fan of how since they became president their reads have stayed mildly static, other than reading the ppl she's not read before. I think she's towny from beginning but she's my least confident town of the bucket

TO BE CLEAR- all are town reads, but its two TR's, one soft TR, and two town leans.

22. ISO #1022
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man
    I fully expect that the person I voted was not voted by anyone else and thats all Ill say on the matter until results come out.

Gn.

23. ISO #1023
    Timezone
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin
    i got a whole lot more confident on spf after this post tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#821)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyena (#815)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#774)
    wrt to my selections, my ultimate goal is to help create a pool of potential eliminations that contains as many mafia as possible. i perceive the best way to do this to be to nominate as many confident townreads to my committee as possible. i don't like the strategy of nominating people that i only Kind Of townread and i think it is suboptimal
    @staypositivefriend

I just had a thought. I'm just gonna toss this idea out there:

CiderHead

Go look at his ISO, tell me what you think in terms of, like, his interactions (or lack of insightful interactions), and come back and tell me if you think it would be a good idea making him a judge if we're trying to go for people who are probably town.
    honestly i haven't talked about it yet because i wanted to give him time, but ciderhead is actually one of my wolfreads

i was pinged by him saying that he thought raj was trying to force herself into the towncore (P440) when pretty much every post he has made since reads like a player who is trying very hard to push himself into the towncore

the reason i feel this way is because ciderhead has basically reiterated how much he agrees with the consensus multiple times, and he has also broadly agreed with all the players being townread (p#446), but he doesn't seem to have many unique thoughts about any individual players

the problem for me isn't that ciderhead agrees with the consensus, it's more that ciderhead coming into the game and going: "yeah i think every single player being townread is actually probably town" and then just not really talking about it further reads to me like a player who is not really scumhunting or putting honest thought in the game

i think he might be developing reads too quickly and too confidently because he is a wolf who is burdened with TMI

i was gonna let this read simmer for a bit before i posted it, but that's where im at with cider rn

24. ISO #1024
    Timezone
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1021)

Of the govt I'm most sure on you. I think I see your town solving and one of your wolf struggles
    can you elaborate on ur read on me more? ur not wrong but im curious of the specifics

my read on u kinda needs time before i can get to a level of confidence, it may be more like, i want to read you right so i'm taking more time on it and not making a snap read

25. ISO #1025
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    i wouldn't say that my reads have been static exactly - i've had fairly significant shifts on florence, schweppes, hyena, and vandy within the last several hours, but i think it is true that i've been keeping my cards a little bit close to my chest and i haven't really spoken about my view of the game in detail

i'll make a wallpost tomorrow outlining my general view of the game + current POE, provided that i have some time before the EOD

26. ISO #1026
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#1025)
    i wouldn't say that my reads have been static exactly - i've had fairly significant shifts on florence, schweppes, hyena, and vandy within the last several hours, but i think it is true that i've been keeping my cards a little bit close to my chest and i haven't really spoken about my view of the game in detail

i'll make a wallpost tomorrow outlining my general view of the game + current POE, provided that i have some time before the EOD
    and for the sake of transparency, i townlean florence now. i don't townlean schweppes anymore. i townread hyena more confidently. i wolflean vandy.

27. ISO #1027
    Timezone
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by risiinq- (#1024)

can you elaborate on ur read on me more? ur not wrong but im curious of the specifics

my read on u kinda needs time before i can get to a level of confidence, it may be more like, i want to read you right so i'm taking more time on it and not making a snap read
    I think I'm quite good at finding you town, given our work together in hydra.
    I also think you have three modes- obv town who's found footing in game, struggling town who's not got a foot in game, wolf. The second and third look really alike, and, the second is where you get ML'd because you can't get a foot in, ppl start wolf reading you, and you end up on back foot.

In this game it felt like you were quite quickly solving, had a foot in, and had quite broad views that fit with how you solve as town.

your paranoia on me makes more sense as town as well. if you were a wolf I'd assume you'd probably tr me midly fast given we should have good clocks on each other since the hydra.

ultimately "don't get wolf pings, get consistent town pings"

28. ISO #1028
    Timezone
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#1026)

and for the sake of transparency, i townlean florence now. i don't townlean schweppes anymore. i townread hyena more confidently. i wolflean vandy.
    can you talk to me about vandy?

Of the 9 citizens he's my strongest tr as laid out here- 999
    I got like no agenda from him in his catch up. It wasn't like analytical or anything, but, tonally felt quite like he was just solving openly and without care about how he came across.

Also - can you talk to me about Hyena? How much have you played with her?

I'd also like Florence thoughts, but I'm kinda working on them in my post atm so I'm less confident on where I actually am so I guess thoughts are welcome but I need a better handle on what they've actually said so i'llbe able to bounce with it because since SOD their posts haven't registered with me as much so I just kinda lack context.

29. ISO #1029
    Timezone
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1027)
    Quote Originally Posted by risiinq- (#1024)

I think I'm quite good at finding you town, given our work together in hydra.
    I also think you have three modes- obv town who's found footing in game, struggling town who's not got a foot in game, wolf. The second and third look really alike, and, the second is where you get ML'd because you can't get a foot in, ppl start wolf reading you, and you end up on back foot.

In this game it felt like you were quite quickly solving, had a foot in, and had quite broad views that fit with how you solve as town.

your paranoia on me makes more sense as town as well. if you were a wolf I'd assume you'd probably tr me midly fast given we should have good clocks on each other since the hydra.

ultimately "don't get wolf pings, get consistent town pings"
    lol yea ur 100% right on the modes part, it's something i've recognized as well

and yeah, as wolf i pocket so ur elaboration makes sense

30. ISO #1030
    Timezone
    UTC-03:00
    Community
    Fanficslandia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#1001)
    Vandy and Cider fit the same mold as a player in my mental conception and I'm way more comfortable with Vandy than Cider. Not that I scumread Ciderhead, but ... yeah whatever.
    why

and another why to the rand part.

Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#1003)
    Is there even a wolf in that list is my actual question.
    if you dont think there is a wolf in your vote list then... remake your vote list? unless you think all 3 wolves are in the government but you didnt say anything along those lines before so... whats the purpose of this question?

Quote Originally Posted by Rajidae (#1010)
    Are you still scumreading me for having confidence?
    What % of your read is omgus
    imma iso you shortly to see if i can put my thougths in a post compiled but uh rn on gut vibe 30%-40%?. specially since i dont really know the basis of your sr on me

Quote Originally Posted by Rajidae (#1013)
    I feel like people are putting undue pressure on me because I was late to the party
    why is this a statement when people that arrived after you are not being as sr'd and people that arrived before you are also being more sr'd than you?. feels ate-y

Next I like Manny. I like the slip, I like how some of his solving methods/thoughts echo what I know from his town game, and, he seems like quite an open book. Thing is...it's Manny. I think his wolf game is pretty ace, he can definitely fake towny solving and progression and he is just going for LHF which is kinda fine given LHF = wolfy slots, but, just something thats giving me pause.
    This is like the second person to bring up pushing LHF's but like... what do you expect from me? im pushing the slots i find wolfy if they are LHF town's than it is what it is but i dont see a world in which all of them are town my bet is that in my sr's there is atleast 1-2 wolves, third is /probably/ outside of it but i dont expect to have the whole scum team on d1.

31. ISO #1031
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1028)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#1026)

can you talk to me about vandy?

Of the 9 citizens he's my strongest tr as laid out here- 999
    I got like no agenda from him in his catch up. It wasn't like analytical or anything, but, tonally felt quite like he was just solving openly and without care about how he came across.

I'd also like Florence thoughts, but I'm kinda working on them in my post atm so I'm less confident on where I actually am so I guess thoughts are welcome but I need a better handle on what they've actually said so i'llbe able to bounce with it because since SOD their posts haven't registered with me as much so I just kinda lack context.
    the read on vandy is based on a couple of things:

-he has consistently projected a perspective that goes against the consensus (ie: he thinks manny is wolfy, he doesn't get why people are townreading cape), but he is playing very passively and making little attempt to sway or explore the consensus further, even though he appears to explicitly disagree with it

i just feel like if i was a villager in this game and there was a towncore forming that contained several players that i either didnt townread or found wolfy, i would make my discomfort clear and try to influence the gamestate instead of just kind of sitting back and watching it passively happen

the closest vandy has come to asserting his own anti-consensus read is when he asked me to replace manny with schweppes on p#846, which is something, i guess

-i'm struggling to understand his wolfread on florence. vandy has said the following about florence:

-he thinks p#52 is scummy, but he can't explain why (p@541)

-he thinks p#61 is towny (p#542)

-he asks: "does florence get any townier?", which is a post that i disliked at the time bcuz it wasn't that hard to just read florence's ISO, and he was clearly going to catch up with the game and find out anyway (p#546)

-he wants to "yeet florence into the sun" because of p#126 (p#547)

-he gets major red flags from florence's townread on zeus on p#796 (p#841)

and i guess that all of this begs the question....why? why does p#126 make vandy want to yeet florence into the sun? why does p#796 give him major red flags?

vandy has used very hypberolized language to talk about how scummy flornece is, but his read on her is kind of vague and non-specific in general. it makes me feel like he is latching on to a player that is easy for him to pick on instead of actually having an interest in figuring out her alignment. when i read vandy's progression on florence, i struggle to see the mindset of someone who is putting real thought into florence's posts, ..or what makes them wolf-indicative

granted, i've never played with vandy before, i just take issue with the way he's played so far

32. ISO #1032
    Timezone
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    why is this a statement when people that arrived after you are not being as sr'd and people that arrived before you are also being more sr'd than you?. feels ate-y
    It's been explicitly mentioned that this was the basis of e.g. Cider's wolfread on me. It's similar in that a lot of the reasons people have are just meh

33. ISO #1033
    Timezone
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    This is like the second person to bring up pushing LHF's but like... what do you expect from me? im pushing the slots i find wolfy if they are LHF town's than it is what it is but i dont see a world in which all of them are town my bet is that in my sr's there is atleast 1-2 wolves, third is /probably/ outside of it but i dont expect to have the whole scum team on d1.
    yh thats why I don't think its that bad. Like I said, people often say LHF thinking its some grand knock back against someone...but LHF is generally because they are wolfy.

It's just that most wolves also go for LHF so if someones doing it its not as towny as if you have a good case against someone who's harder to get ML'd.

34. ISO #1034
    Timezone
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin
    to be fair it do thinnk it's kind of true that rajidae might've gotten biased harsh treatment because of a late arrival when there was already a "core" forming

35. ISO #1035
    Timezone
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin
    also to be fair i've also been pushing lhf to a degree because i'm townreading most of the high posters lol

36. ISO #1036
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1028)

i needed to be asleep like an hour ago and i felt like the vandy read was the most important to explain in detail, but here are my very brief explanations for the other reads:

-i have only played a handful of games with hyena. the reason why i townread her is because i think she has consistently projected a mindset that is ...individualistic and distant from the rest of the thread in a way that makes me believe she is not playing with an agenda

i like that she has consistently honed in on dynamics that she thinks are unlikely to be W/W and has used that as a launching point for building a worldview (ie: me/schweppes not being W/W), i liked the specificity in her defense of cider (ie: cider is town bcuz he is alone in the thread and no one is talking to him), and i still think the entitlement in the way she interacted with me earlier is likely to be a town POV after wrestling with it more

the florence read is the weakest of my current townleans, and it is admittely mostly a gut thing. i think it's based on a few things:

-i feel that florence lacks partner equity with quite a few people here, which makes her more likely to be town by default

-i like that her worldview is dynamic and has consistently been shifting/changing - i was pinged by the way she pushed on ppl in what i perceived to be in bad faith at first but it feels to me like she's using those pushes as a way to develop a broader worldview and im starting to find it towny now that i can see the process behind her playstyle

-i thought the self-consciousness about being called LHF was towny even though i know it's a dangerous thing to read into

37. ISO #1037
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    i would appreciate thoughts on all of the reads i just gave please

goodnight

38. ISO #1038
    Timezone
    Community
    Fanficslandia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

p#385 this post could be way shorter and you wouldnt miss out on much, is also pockety at some parts, last part of the post i can agree with the initial part pings me off
    p#386 p#388 dont really vibe with the sr on schweppes atleast not for the reasoning given there, also talking about postgame cred at sod d1 feels like ¿showing off? dont know if thats really the word, slightl sr-lean.
    p#390 i can vibe to this for the most part, tr-lean-ish.
    p#391 polar opposite of my read i wasnt really convinced with the interaction i had as to why they felt it was "easily town", might be TMI indicative part of the reason why im sr'ing the slot. ( p#399 p#401 for further context)
    p#464 might be playstyle/personality diff but this level of confidence still feels off and agenda-y to me, then again i think wanting to be a judge in general is weird for a town so maybe im the odd one out, overall still sr-ish.
    p#535 p#538 probably enough to say snow isnt w/w with rajidae.
    p#640 probably tr-lean-ish.
    p#645 but this is wolfy as $%#! for me, i dont think vandy was anywhere near the level of scummyness to cause this reaction it feels off.
    p#661 weird kinda hedge here, torn between nai or sr-lean-ish.
    p#667 tr
    p#669 whats the purpose of this statement?.
    p#674 probably not w/w with schweppes but less confident than with the earlier snow read.
    p#855 last part feels theatrical-ish but i need someone with a meta take on the person to know if this is just how they express themselves or actually AI. I think you mentioned you played before with Prince Raj, anyone else?.
    p#865 i think complaining that the sr's on you are omgus when so far the reason you've given for sr'ing me is... omgus.
    p#900 maybe pockety maybe nai.
    p#907 p#911 i hate this tbh, reasoning for disliking my post makes no sense.
    p#1010 i find it weird you tr DZ but sr me when i think my worldview is quite close to DZ's for the most part hence why im tr'ing DZ myself.
    p#1014 waiting for names on this part to decide.

39. ISO #1039
    Timezone
    Community
    Fanficslandia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#1031)
    vandy has used very hypberolized language to talk about how scummy flornece is, but his read on her is kind of vague and non-specific in general. it makes me feel like he is latching on to a player that is easy for him to pick on instead of actually having an interest in figuring out her alignment. when i read vandy's progression on florence, i struggle to see the mindset of someone who is putting real thought into florence's posts, ..or what makes them wolf-indicative
    gonna break a stick/lance in favor of vandy by saying the way he is playing here is similar to how he was playing on hydra g1 and i sr'd him for that then and he was just town, not saying he is necessarily town here but i wouldnt sr him for it i think?. Atleast not as of rn.

Also since i forgot to TL;dr the rajidae ISO ill do it on this post.
    Basically i have a *couple* of posts that i can see coming from a townie POV and a bunch that dont really sit well with me or i straight up read as scummy, whole thing is not helped by them sr'ing for reasons i dont like so eh.

40. ISO #1040
    Timezone
    Community
    Fanficslandia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by risiinq- (#1034)
    to be fair it do thinnk it's kind of true that rajidae might've gotten biased harsh treatment because of a late arrival when there was already a "core" forming
    I dont think they've gotten treatment different than anyone else? Like there are people that arrived before and after them that also got sr'd to similar degrees.

41. ISO #1041
    Timezone
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin
    Quote Originally Posted by risiinq- (#1034)
    I dont think they've gotten treatment different than anyone else? Like there are people that arrived before and after them that also got sr'd to similar degrees.
    ig to me on second glance i don't see anything rly wolfy on rajidae

42. ISO #1042
    Timezone
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    FWIW I think we might not even get every citizen voting given lack of thread presence and announcements from some players.

I just lost my long post with read lists so rewriting it

43. ISO #1043
    Timezone
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin
    prolly going to be a lot of ties with one votes so hyena needs to get ready to resolve those

idt there' sgoing to be any coordination in the votes lol

44. ISO #1044
    Timezone
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin

45. ISO #1045
    Timezone
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by risiinq- (#1044)
    who're you going to vote, dz?
    Schweppes.

I think they're playing like a wolf would are in town meta and being performative

46. ISO #1046
    Timezone
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1045)
    Schweppes.

I think they're playing like a wolf would aren't in town meta and being performative
    EBWOP

47. ISO #1047
    Timezone
    Community
    Fanficslandia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I dont think we have a vote? I assume the only people that get a vote here are civilians, unless you two are talking about vote to lynch

48. ISO #1048
    Timezone
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#1045)
    Schweppes.

I think they're playing like a wolf would are in town meta and being performative
    that's p surprising cuz idt i've seen you talk about them like this yet

are u building a case??

49. ISO #1049
    Timezone
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    snow, falliin
    I dont think we have a vote? I assume the only people that get a vote here are civilians, unless you two are talking about vote to lynch
    yh, i'm asking dz who is a civillian

we wait till next phase

50. ISO #1050
    Community
    X Cult
    AKA
    Moonwink, Laugh
    Pronouns
    Don't care. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by risiinq- (#1043)
    prolly going to be a lot of ties with one votes so hyena needs to get ready to resolve those

idt there' sgoing to be any coordination in the votes lol
    I'm prepared, no worries.

Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast