Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137
Results 6,801 to 6,842 of 6842

Thread: Mountainous Arson 17p

View Game in Database
  1. ISO #6801
    Thread Analyst Psyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    227
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Novel Updates Forum
    Gender
    Sigh. 3/3 losses against wolf!Lemon...my bad for not following my own advice on D2. *facepalms* I find it funny how Zone and I kept switching sides in regards to her alignment lol. D1: town for Zone, null for Psyx. D2: wolf for Zone & Psyx. D3: town for Zone, wolf for Psyx. D4: ---. D5: wolf for Zone, town for Psyx.

    Also @0lx sorry about that shade against your solving. What I meant by that was you "sheeped" some votes (ie Jess/SPS, Lemon/Cinderella), so I thought you weren't solving genuinely.

    Bit upset about Fable, and I even made a whole meme comparing them to a brick wall, but it was a wolf alas.
    @Delta I trusted you

    RIP Psyx's final solve. Not even a single wolf? tsk tsk

  2. ISO #6802
    Soul Reader Delta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    3,217
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    Mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyx (#6801)
    Sigh. 3/3 losses against wolf!Lemon...my bad for not following my own advice on D2. *facepalms* I find it funny how Zone and I kept switching sides in regards to her alignment lol. D1: town for Zone, null for Psyx. D2: wolf for Zone & Psyx. D3: town for Zone, wolf for Psyx. D4: ---. D5: wolf for Zone, town for Psyx.

    Also @0lx sorry about that shade against your solving. What I meant by that was you "sheeped" some votes (ie Jess/SPS, Lemon/Cinderella), so I thought you weren't solving genuinely.

    Bit upset about Fable, and I even made a whole meme comparing them to a brick wall, but it was a wolf alas.
    @Delta I trusted you :cryariver:

    RIP Psyx's final solve. Not even a single wolf? tsk tsk
    Sorry Psyx </3 you were lovely to fool though!

  3. ISO #6803
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta (#6790)
    @Cosplay we'll be masons someday
    Hope so, just to see a different energy

  4. ISO #6804
    Soul Reader 0Ix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,919
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    ToSFM/Discord Mafia
    AKA
    Caitlin, Phone0Ix
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyx (#6801)
    Also @0lx sorry about that shade against your solving. What I meant by that was you "sheeped" some votes (ie Jess/SPS, Lemon/Cinderella), so I thought you weren't solving genuinely.
    Fair enough, sorry for shading you back

    And yea I did kinda sheep those f

    Cinderella not rlly tho imo because D5 I def started just playing for myself rather then sheeping, and Cinderella just happened to be in my team guess and he got more traction than Brad (but both were town so not that it ended up mattering) so I changed my vote to him, that wasn't rlly intended as sheeping, more so making my vote count on someone I equally suspect

  5. ISO #6805
    GOAT Tier arogame123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    14,688
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    SMAS
    Gender
    Ggs all! Well played team! Glad you brought it home.

    Also @Arctic and @Happy, hope you guys enjoyed the chaotic thread that came to manifestation 😂

  6. ISO #6806
    Thread Analyst mollylikesorigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    399
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    gg

    i mentioned this to alice/gwen, but at the start of d2 i started new medication, and from there i watched my ability to keep up with the thread go straaaaaaaaight out the window

    wish i could've stayed around, there were a lot of fun people

    thanks for picking up for me brad

  7. ISO #6807
    Soul Reader Delta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    3,217
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    Mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosplay (#6803)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta (#6790)
    @Cosplay we'll be masons someday
    Hope so, just to see a different energy
    One day <3

  8. ISO #6808
    GOAT Tier lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    16,709
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Gender
    I think my 12 hours of playing was p good other than sussing brad who I ended up finding as town overnight

    ggs to both teams

  9. ISO #6809
    GOAT Tier lilypetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    16,709
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    lily
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Gender
    oh and sign up for Gwen's other game it's gonna be a banger!

  10. ISO #6810
    GGz if I rand wolf one more time I'm hunting someone down.

  11. ISO #6811
    GOAT Tier BlueKang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    14,452
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    RIP EpicMafia
    AKA
    BradLand
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Was right on most things but I couldn't get there on Fable.

    Awful game.

    Congrats though mafia you guys played well.

  12. ISO #6812
    Soul Reader Zenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Posts
    4,201
    AKA
    Neon, Abigail
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by mollylikesorigami (#6806)
    gg

    i mentioned this to alice/gwen, but at the start of d2 i started new medication, and from there i watched my ability to keep up with the thread go straaaaaaaaight out the window

    wish i could've stayed around, there were a lot of fun people

    thanks for picking up for me brad

  13. ISO #6813
    Soul Reader Zenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Posts
    4,201
    AKA
    Neon, Abigail
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenon (#5135)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#5093)
    I'm pretty sure we just kill in Cinder, Psyx, Lemon, Delta and don't consider anyone else.
    Delta probably just wolf. Lemon too.
    Never forget I had 9 posts day 4 and this was one of them lol

  14. ISO #6814
    GOAT Tier BlueKang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    14,452
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    RIP EpicMafia
    AKA
    BradLand
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by mollylikesorigami (#6806)
    gg

    i mentioned this to alice/gwen, but at the start of d2 i started new medication, and from there i watched my ability to keep up with the thread go straaaaaaaaight out the window

    wish i could've stayed around, there were a lot of fun people

    thanks for picking up for me brad
    Oh I didn't realize you posted.

    I tried but I couldn't do as well as you probably would've if you stayed in.

    Hope everything is working out well for you.

  15. ISO #6815
    Soul Reader Lemonfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Magical Forest of Lemons
    Posts
    3,715
    Community
    NUF
    AKA
    Lemlem, Lemmy, Lem, Lemon
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenon (#6813)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenon (#5135)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#5093)
    I'm pretty sure we just kill in Cinder, Psyx, Lemon, Delta and don't consider anyone else.
    Delta probably just wolf. Lemon too.
    Never forget I had 9 posts day 4 and this was one of them lol
    why we killed you lol

  16. ISO #6816
    Soul Reader Lemonfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Magical Forest of Lemons
    Posts
    3,715
    Community
    NUF
    AKA
    Lemlem, Lemmy, Lem, Lemon
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    thanks to my wolf team that played amazingly and kept me sane
    town did really well too and made me sweat a lot

  17. ISO #6817
    Soul Reader Lemonfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Magical Forest of Lemons
    Posts
    3,715
    Community
    NUF
    AKA
    Lemlem, Lemmy, Lem, Lemon
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    and thanks Gwen for hosting

  18. ISO #6818
    Thread Analyst Psyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    227
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Novel Updates Forum
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Ix (#6804)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyx (#6801)
    Also @0lx sorry about that shade against your solving. What I meant by that was you "sheeped" some votes (ie Jess/SPS, Lemon/Cinderella), so I thought you weren't solving genuinely.
    Fair enough, sorry for shading you back

    And yea I did kinda sheep those f

    Cinderella not rlly tho imo because D5 I def started just playing for myself rather then sheeping, and Cinderella just happened to be in my team guess and he got more traction than Brad (but both were town so not that it ended up mattering) so I changed my vote to him, that wasn't rlly intended as sheeping, more so making my vote count on someone I equally suspect
    Wait, was that you or Cosplay who said "Lemon said (somethingsomething) in her ISO so I'll vote Cinderella too"?

  19. ISO #6819
    Thread Analyst Psyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    227
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Novel Updates Forum
    Gender
    @mollylikesorigami @Good Question Sorry about my behaviour too. I don't think anything save for a wolf flip would have made me stop deathtunneling your slot. ;;;;;;; I should work on that.

  20. ISO #6820
    Soul Reader Zenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Posts
    4,201
    AKA
    Neon, Abigail
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonfairy (#6815)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenon (#6813)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenon (#5135)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#5093)
    I'm pretty sure we just kill in Cinder, Psyx, Lemon, Delta and don't consider anyone else.
    Delta probably just wolf. Lemon too.
    Never forget I had 9 posts day 4 and this was one of them lol
    why we killed you lol
    I'm so $%#!ing good at this game.

    Apparently I also had the full solve on D5 but I can't find it in my iso. Dead chat told me tho.

  21. ISO #6821
    Soul Reader Zenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Posts
    4,201
    AKA
    Neon, Abigail
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonfairy (#6817)
    and thanks Gwen for hosting
    Yes thank you so much it was so much fun!

  22. ISO #6822
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    23,941
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    Twice, TS
    Pronouns
    any
    don’t have much to say

    glad I got there after I actually started playing the game but for obvious reasons my influence was negative and I wasted an entire cycle. whether I deserve blame for cycle 4 being wasted or not… I’ll leave up to you

    but clearly I haven’t learned. idk what else to say really, just hope I can do better next time and go back to the good ol times I didn’t tunnel. spf didn’t deserve it but that’s obvious. shrug, ggs

    sry about the brad push tho in my defense I literally realized they were a villa the morning after I got hammered so uhhhhhhh

    whatever I can’t wait to leave this game behind

  23. ISO #6823
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    23,941
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    Twice, TS
    Pronouns
    any
    i’m available in dms if you wanna chat

  24. ISO #6824
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    24,222
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    this was definitely a game of mafia

  25. ISO #6825
    GOAT Tier Prince J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Location
    *bonk*
    Posts
    14,073
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DGamesia
    AKA
    Prince, J, PJ
    Pronouns
    Muppet
    Gender
    @Zenon 💕

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenon (#5941)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#5935)
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1553

    Post #1553 was originally posted at 6:59 PM EDT on Wednesday, May 17th, 2023.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    7 Frogsterking jess (171), Zenon (127), lilypetal (179), Prince J (161), Generico (158), cinderella (77), Good Question (40)
    4 Good Question arogame123 (62), 0Ix (73), Psyx (37), Frogsterking (43)
    2 jess Cosplay (62), Twice Shrunk (166)
    1 Cosplay Lemonfairy (64)
    3 Not voting Fable (0), Delta (6), Zone Q11 (88)

    View Vote History

    Requested by Zenon.
    So...I actually think Frog is clean.

    I think GQ only ever has one wolf there...

    So that means the wolfs are in like Cosplay Lemon Zone Delta Fable

    I only like independently town read Zone but maybe I should not be...meh.

  26. ISO #6826
    Soul Reader Zenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Posts
    4,201
    AKA
    Neon, Abigail
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I regret not pushing harder


    I think this game wasn't as bad as people are making it out to be like...I love you all and stuff uwu

  27. ISO #6827
    Thread Analyst mollylikesorigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    399
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyx (#6819)
    @mollylikesorigami @Good Question Sorry about my behaviour too. I don't think anything save for a wolf flip would have made me stop deathtunneling your slot. ;;;;;;; I should work on that.
    oh give yourself some credit

    i'm sure you would've stopped tunneling us if we flipped town too

    or at least, if the game didn't immediately end

  28. ISO #6828
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#6822)
    don’t have much to say

    glad I got there after I actually started playing the game but for obvious reasons my influence was negative and I wasted an entire cycle. whether I deserve blame for cycle 4 being wasted or not… I’ll leave up to you

    but clearly I haven’t learned. idk what else to say really, just hope I can do better next time and go back to the good ol times I didn’t tunnel. spf didn’t deserve it but that’s obvious. shrug, ggs

    sry about the brad push tho in my defense I literally realized they were a villa the morning after I got hammered so uhhhhhhh

    whatever I can’t wait to leave this game behind
    How you played this game in this way after how Danganronpa went I will never understand.

  29. ISO #6829
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    23,941
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    Twice, TS
    Pronouns
    any
    me neither

  30. ISO #6830
    Soul Reader 0Ix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,919
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    ToSFM/Discord Mafia
    AKA
    Caitlin, Phone0Ix
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#6822)
    whether I deserve blame for cycle 4 being wasted or not… I’ll leave up to you
    Cycle 4 def wasnt your fault-

    And mistakes happen, other then that you seemed to be playing fine, just a shame that your d3 went like that

    I wish I read eod3 during d4 alr because Idk you seemed ultra townie there

  31. ISO #6831
    Soul Reader 0Ix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,919
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    ToSFM/Discord Mafia
    AKA
    Caitlin, Phone0Ix
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyx (#6818)
    Wait, was that you or Cosplay who said "Lemon said (somethingsomething) in her ISO so I'll vote Cinderella too"?
    That wasn't me

    I said Brad/Cinderella at sod, pushed Brad first, changed after there was no traction, stayed after I saw the eod1 composition being in Brad's favor

  32. ISO #6832
    Thread Analyst mollylikesorigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    399
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    oh btw

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZFMhqHVlIQ

    everyone check out this song that i successfully got the entire music channel addicted to on mu discord

    or at least, check it out if "soft and folky" + "8 minutes" doesn't turn you off

  33. ISO #6833
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    24,222
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    [Official Audio] (08:02)

  34. ISO #6834
    Soul Reader Frogsterking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,720
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    EpicMafia
    Gender
    Scum basically tapdanced on our heads while pouring gasoline on us.

    I will give kudos to Cosplay for having a really accurate town game overall. Many of the posts they wrote have aged well.

  35. ISO #6835
    Season 8 Champze katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    katze
    Posts
    19,802
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRRsXxE1KVY
    Pronouns
    katze (gender is a scam)
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#6824)
    this was definitely a game of mafia
    wolfy post m'lady

    lettuce dome

  36. ISO #6836
    I will say I am never playing another game again unless I have access to a computer. Doing pure mobile was awful when I can't ISO the way I usually like to with multiple tabs.

  37. ISO #6837
    Soul Reader Frogsterking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,720
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    EpicMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#6822)

    but clearly I haven’t learned. idk what else to say really, just hope I can do better next time and go back to the good ol times I didn’t tunnel. spf didn’t deserve it but that’s obvious. shrug, ggs
    "...back to the good ol times I didn't tunnel" you're correct IMO that it wasn't just bad luck, and as a psychologist I can tell you that you didn't lose any skill, you still have the skills you worked on, it's more like slipping in and out of character or a "frame of mind +1". That's why sometimes you see a RNG town player roll cop in 1 game and suddenly play that 1 game like an actual detective, asking good questions, finding scum slots based on day play, then in their next game they revert back to their usual $%#! play like they are putting on an old coat.

    You know that whatever version of you was chief of operations during the last couple games had significantly lower read % than you're actually capable of, just keep playing and don't get discouraged. I think retracing steps like examining what you were reading right before and after your good games can help, it's 100% whatever works for you though.

  38. ISO #6838
    Soul Reader Jkreind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2023
    Posts
    1,120
    AKA
    David, Gma, JK
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogsterking (#6834)
    Scum basically tapdanced on our heads while pouring gasoline on us.

    I will give kudos to Cosplay for having a really accurate town game overall. Many of the posts they wrote have aged well.
    You, Prince, and Cosplay did a good job forming a pure town train on D1 too

    That’s 2/2 back to back games for you and Cosplay using that approach ~ this game it was the 3 of you and D6 it was you, me, Cosplay, and Stick 😊

  39. ISO #6839
    Soul Reader Jkreind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2023
    Posts
    1,120
    AKA
    David, Gma, JK
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#6810)
    GGz if I rand wolf one more time I'm hunting someone down.
    What are the odd wth!!!

    You were great, Fable ~ had me fooled for awhile in spec chat & you pocketed Brad p darn good

    Even your former scum buddies have a hard time catching you! 😳

  40. ISO #6840
    Soul Reader Jkreind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2023
    Posts
    1,120
    AKA
    David, Gma, JK
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypetal (#6809)
    oh and sign up for Gwen's other game it's gonna be a banger!
    Agreed!!

    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/39891

  41. ISO #6841
    Soul Reader Jkreind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2023
    Posts
    1,120
    AKA
    David, Gma, JK
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyx (#6801)
    Sigh. 3/3 losses against wolf!Lemon...my bad for not following my own advice on D2. *facepalms* I find it funny how Zone and I kept switching sides in regards to her alignment lol. D1: town for Zone, null for Psyx. D2: wolf for Zone & Psyx. D3: town for Zone, wolf for Psyx. D4: ---. D5: wolf for Zone, town for Psyx.

    Also @0lx sorry about that shade against your solving. What I meant by that was you "sheeped" some votes (ie Jess/SPS, Lemon/Cinderella), so I thought you weren't solving genuinely.

    Bit upset about Fable, and I even made a whole meme comparing them to a brick wall, but it was a wolf alas.
    @Delta I trusted you

    RIP Psyx's final solve. Not even a single wolf? tsk tsk
    Gg Psyx

    It was neat to watch your analytical, detailed way of solving from spec chat ~ you’ll get 🍋 next time hahah

  42. ISO #6842
    Soul Reader Jkreind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2023
    Posts
    1,120
    AKA
    David, Gma, JK
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince J (#6793)
    GG’s everyone! Thanks for letting me sub in and have fun with y’all~ 💕

    I was proud of this post right before I died haha:


    Quote Originally Posted by Prince J (#4973)
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Question (#4968)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince J (#4966)
    15 minutes and I'm just like do I like Jess go or do I encourage other things.

    Welp.
    I mean...what do you have in mind?
    ##Vote cinderella

    ##Vote Delta

    ##Vote Fable

    ##Vote Lemonfairy

    Theoretically kind of where else my vote could land.
    Nice accuracy, Prince!!

Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Sensor

The Sensor can once per game choose to receive information about the number of mafia-aligned players on the elimination wagon of the previous day.