Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113
Results 5,601 to 5,628 of 5628

Thread: Dog with A Blog Anonymous Knights' Errant Day 7
Day 7 

1. ISO #5601
    if you dont think i was the wolves n1k you can argue that too, take your pick

2. ISO #5602
    I have no idea. I was not alive there. Technically I was but, still. Could be Avery who vested up with Mafia Bulletproof. I mentioned earlier that she seemed to have some pretty solid reads.

3. ISO #5603
    Also to Hawk saying I have not had any memorable reads, cmon. I come into thread, start townreading Nora, I find Carl, and both of those people are voted out and flip town. I found Chloe before it was cool to townread her. Chloe also townread me, so I guess there is that. I also came in with a game winning poe, immediately. Like, man. I was and still a bit peeved that people I townread kept on being voted out.

4. ISO #5604
    A bit of my time freed up, by the way. I am here for the next fifteen to thirty minutes.

5. ISO #5605
    could you read into nikki for me maybe. why is she town, if youre certain its hawk? how can you be wrong?

6. ISO #5606
    I am having doubts on Hawk rereading my own ISO day 3 actually.

7. ISO #5607

8. ISO #5608
    Like I am looking at P#3921 and P#3967 and P#4024 specifically. Posts where Tyler and Maxine seem to try to egg on Hawk and/or me.

9. ISO #5609
    Maximus, do you want me to vote first today?

10. ISO #5610

11. ISO #5611
    ill be looking into it later, i should definitely head to bed like.. an hour ago. at least

12. ISO #5612
    Okay. ##Vote Nikki Ortez

13. ISO #5613
    If this is wrong, I blame the PRs and have massive post game credit. If it is right, all the better for the game.

14. ISO #5614
    thats a thing to do. ig youve made my job easier. @The Hawk scum team, id like an ack from you three (mainly just hawk ig). @Nikki Ortez id like a cross

im gonna head to bed and hope this doesnt end while im out
    ggs if it does o7

15. ISO #5615
    I think this is the game I am going to quote for future games, by the way. Regardless of my alignment. I had fun and I think everybody played well.

16. ISO #5616
    I have regrets of voting now that I am fully awake. But at least it is out of the way.

17. ISO #5617
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    That is an insane reactionary vote on Nikki. The only point of contention was "why don't you suspect Nikki at all? Why won't you make an argument?"

He still didn't actually make a single argument for or against voting Nikki, he just rehashed another old argument on Hawk.

18. ISO #5618
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett James (#5608)
    Like I am looking at P#3921 and P#3967 and P#4024 specifically. Posts where Tyler and Maxine seem to try to egg on Hawk and/or me.
    Just look at who I am talking to in these posts.

19. ISO #5619
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    What I'm supposed to believe here is someone who has been gunning both players did the following today, and it came from a town place.

A. Stated reads on Hawk being so strong he wouldn't consider Nikki.
    B. When called out on refusing to case Nikki, he references 3 posts that give Hawk a little separation from the team
    C. Those 3 posts alone were so convincing that it's all it took for him to not only drop Hawk, but to immediately vote Nikki without casing her at all.

This is frankly beyond disgusting play if this came from town.

20. ISO #5620
    What argument do you want me to have against Nikki? She has not played the game.

21. ISO #5621
    Quote me where I said I would never consider Nikki.

22. ISO #5622
    I also really do not care about my progression if it finds mafia.

23. ISO #5623
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett James (#5621)
    Quote me where I said I would never consider Nikki.
    I don't need to, it was written all over your behavior.

You were already acting like we were going to be in final 3 and your final opponent would be Hawk. Everything you say is completely focused on him.

24. ISO #5624
    You ISO'd me and could not find it. Of course I am focusing on Hawk, they are the only one other than me who is actually posting. I do not feel like writing an idle scum case on somebody who is not even here.

25. ISO #5625
    That is Maximus' job.

26. ISO #5626
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Such an incredible shift in tone from "Hawk must be scum" to "Nikki is inactive and must be scum"

Fun fact about "bussing": Nikki yesterday was on Tyler, putting him 1 vote behind Hawk, and theorizing Maxine was also scum. This is before I do a whole lot, and well before I start pairing Ellen and Tyler. It also fit with her stated poe on day 5. This means Nikki would've had to lay down the seeds to bus on day 5 and then commit to it on day 6. Outside of Stan, Nikki gets to Tyler before anyone else. This is the focal point of the case regarding Nikki, and what I discussed with Maximus. You seem to have completely ignored this existed.

Nikki questions Tyler's sudden change of stance on Chloe on day 4, and also defended Ellen. Pairs potential scum Bennett with Tyler or Gracie.

She immediately suspects Tyler's start of day 5

So basically, Nikki would've had to be setting up a bus on Tyler starting from day 4.Does she do this? If so, why? How did the other scum react towards her? Was their any feeling anything was staged? Nikki got trains on both day 4 and 5, one led by Tyler. How clean did these trains feel? How were her reactions? Etc.

These are questions we needed to answer before votes were placed. To claim there's no argument to be made at all concerning her was an outright lie.

Speaking of Stan: He heavily suspected Bennett on day 5 for many of the same behaviors I've been noting from him. He just kind of dropped it as an angle when he started roleplaying mason.

27. ISO #5627
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I admit I actually am confbiasing a bit right now because Bennett's play so far today would legitimately make me angry if he were town. We're in lylo and I feel like he changed from one radical stance of being unrepentantly unhelpful to an opposite radical stance of being unrepentantly unhelpful.

28. ISO #5628
    I really do not what to say. From my point of view Lindsay was bussed. Nikki and Hawk both had scumreads on Lindsay and both ended the day not voting her. The battle of falling asleep mid-post versus not knowing how to post vote counts.

Also, I do not think I kill Chloe if I am trying to deepwolf, even if they are a Mason read for whatever reason. She thought I was town. As noted by me, Maximus is like almost always the optimal kill because you do not lose any mislynches unless wrong twice.

Anyways, I have to go now. Bussing only counts for me if you end the day voting that person. Otherwise anybody can say anything.

Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113