Page 57 of 113 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,850 of 5628

Thread: Dog with A Blog Anonymous Knights' Errant Day 7
Day 7 

  1. ISO #2801
    Anonymous User Carl Fink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    6,251
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Brie Gimmlestaub (#2746)
    Difference checks Freddy/Stan and Carl/Nora. The 3rd mafia is probably Ellen, we have enough executions to win as town provided this is all correct.
    Stan feels more likely to be town, and Nora can't be mafia PR from Lindsay trying to off them at EoD1. Nora has less chance of being mafia than Carl, the latter either mafia goon or one of the mafia PRs.
    what do you mean Lindsay tried to off nora? Lindsay tried to not get on the Nora wagon and eventually self-pressed onto nora. But then we had Ellen come in last minute to put in back on Lindsay. If the team has all three, then Ellen came in to correct the wagon back onto Lindsay and Lindsay stayed on Nora for appearances. @Brie Gimmlestaub

  2. ISO #2802
    Anonymous User Carl Fink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    6,251
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan James (#2748)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brie Gimmlestaub (#2746)
    Difference checks Freddy/Stan and Carl/Nora. The 3rd mafia is probably Ellen, we have enough executions to win as town provided this is all correct.
    Stan feels more likely to be town, and Nora can't be mafia PR from Lindsay trying to off them at EoD1. Nora has less chance of being mafia than Carl, the latter either mafia goon or one of the mafia PRs.
    willing to vibe with this ftr nora can v easily be mafia pr with lindsay trying to distance from them knowing that they're likely to get chopped
    at the very least id honerstly just say stan / nora / ellen is the best woof team here if not we can re eval later
    if thats pure ill only drink my own sweat for hydration for the next month
    … Stan is in the wolf team? are you okay there Stan? @Stan James

  3. ISO #2803
    Anonymous User Carl Fink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    6,251
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan James (#2762)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Jennings (#2756)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brie Gimmlestaub (#2749)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan James (#2747)
    not saying that im saying that do you think freddy is wolf here and why do you think that if you think im town. im saying that saying a difference check here duie to this convo isnt v smart imo as opposed to you arent contriubuting. my you arent contributing calls are exclusively for freedy rn
    I read Freddy as the more likely wolf compared to you. Your slot probably would have tried to save or bus Lindsay if you were mafia, rather than being a vanity vote on who would be the SK (Avery). Freddy's vote on Lindsay feels like an accidental bus intended as distancing in case Nora flipped over Lindsay.
    risky take with a player who went AWOL for the rest of the day when Lindsay was (1) iyam.
    even if you ignore thgat id like to think i amde myself obvious town today no? so why are you shading my slot without giving an actual read on it out of curiosity
    I don’t know if I would say you are obvious town, but I like the way you are solving and actually putting effort into the game. Ellen and Nora and Freddy are all not doing well today and Nora needs to go. Ellen should probably go after Nora. If you are wolf you probably make an effort to not go after those two and try to shade someone else. So you’re probably town but I wouldn’t say you’re obv town. I think my solving should’ve made me town but I ended up in POE anyway because that’s how things roll.

  4. ISO #2804
    Anonymous User The Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5,588
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Fink (#2802)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan James (#2748)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brie Gimmlestaub (#2746)
    Difference checks Freddy/Stan and Carl/Nora. The 3rd mafia is probably Ellen, we have enough executions to win as town provided this is all correct.
    Stan feels more likely to be town, and Nora can't be mafia PR from Lindsay trying to off them at EoD1. Nora has less chance of being mafia than Carl, the latter either mafia goon or one of the mafia PRs.
    willing to vibe with this ftr nora can v easily be mafia pr with lindsay trying to distance from them knowing that they're likely to get chopped
    at the very least id honerstly just say stan / nora / ellen is the best woof team here if not we can re eval later
    if thats pure ill only drink my own sweat for hydration for the next month
    … Stan is in the wolf team? are you okay there Stan? @Stan James
    they meant you, they said it a few messages down :-P

  5. ISO #2805
    Anonymous User Carl Fink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    6,251
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Jennings (#2765)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan James (#2762)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Jennings (#2756)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brie Gimmlestaub (#2749)
    I read Freddy as the more likely wolf compared to you. Your slot probably would have tried to save or bus Lindsay if you were mafia, rather than being a vanity vote on who would be the SK (Avery). Freddy's vote on Lindsay feels like an accidental bus intended as distancing in case Nora flipped over Lindsay.
    risky take with a player who went AWOL for the rest of the day when Lindsay was (1) iyam.
    even if you ignore thgat id like to think i amde myself obvious town today no? so why are you shading my slot without giving an actual read on it out of curiosity
    my honest opinion is that the previous occupant has committed an unacceptable foul play by not meeting the bare minimum requirements of participation and does not deserve to win the game as any alignment, hence why i would always eliminate your slot and im not really parsing your posts for alignment. this is obviously not your fault. lucky for you I probably wont have any sway in this game.
    @Ellen Jennings we have someone new now, there’s no point in policy voting a sub in?? it’s annoying but that’s just silly

  6. ISO #2806
    Anonymous User The Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5,588
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Fink (#2803)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan James (#2762)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Jennings (#2756)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brie Gimmlestaub (#2749)
    I read Freddy as the more likely wolf compared to you. Your slot probably would have tried to save or bus Lindsay if you were mafia, rather than being a vanity vote on who would be the SK (Avery). Freddy's vote on Lindsay feels like an accidental bus intended as distancing in case Nora flipped over Lindsay.
    risky take with a player who went AWOL for the rest of the day when Lindsay was (1) iyam.
    even if you ignore thgat id like to think i amde myself obvious town today no? so why are you shading my slot without giving an actual read on it out of curiosity
    I don’t know if I would say you are obvious town, but I like the way you are solving and actually putting effort into the game. Ellen and Nora and Freddy are all not doing well today and Nora needs to go. Ellen should probably go after Nora. If you are wolf you probably make an effort to not go after those two and try to shade someone else. So you’re probably town but I wouldn’t say you’re obv town. I think my solving should’ve made me town but I ended up in POE anyway because that’s how things roll.
    i think nora is a fine vote tomorrow. today however?? mmmm no. i think ellen is a stronger mafia pr role case, whereas nora is likely just a goon (im sheeping what brie said here but i like her reasoning) id much prefer ellen out today :-)

  7. ISO #2807
    Anonymous User Carl Fink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    6,251
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Slamus (#2783)
    catchup:
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Slamus (#2632)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Calloway (#2626)
    I kind of just waited for Avery to die and flip to start this, when I had a full extra day of read's to base this on, and I felt no real concern that I may be shot. This is a project I call "The world through the words of Lindsay". This is the truncated version of last night's exercises, but this should suffice.


    Lindsay spends an inordinate amount of time responding to 3 specific people: Maxine, Hawk, and Gracie. These are all people I already townread.
    1) Lindsay never states a townread other than sort of on Tyler (for 4 posts) and Nora (at end of day). The way she switches to hedging on Nora's alignment very late makes Nora more likely to be town.
    Lindsay pushes Bennett, Max, Stan, and Tyler, as scum. Peeling back some layers:


    Bennett, Max, Stan, and Tyler
    p#355 is a realistic way scum busses. p#374 is not. It completely undermines any even slight credibility that p#355 gives. 2) The transition between p#385 and p#389 is also not how scum typically bus. The pathetic way she continues to push on Tyler does nothing to give her town credit even if he is scum. The biggest key here lies in posts p#1233 and p#1235 side by side. Lindsay makes it clear she is willing to vote either for basically no reason. Even if one of them was somehow voted out at this point and flipped scum, Lindsay approached this in a way that would give her absolutely no towncred for it at all. Everything combined suggests to me that BOTH are town. Max is also town. Stan? 3) I'd be willing to bet all four people Lindsay went after were town if the chips were really on the table. I would not say any case on Stan would be especially strong of course. She never really pushed him with any force.


    Ellen:
    Now let's get to Ellen, the person I should've spent more time focusing on yesterday if I wasn't waiting for the SK to die. After taking the time to review various facts compared to where I read various people... I have come to a series of conclusions regarding Ellen that I believe are most likely, but some bulletpoints first.


    1. Ellen's attack on Hawk only began in earnest after Hawk voted Lindsay after shading her multiple times, and Chloe basically gave her the "ok" to do it by saying she scumread Hawk. This makes it very likely Ellen and Chloe are unpaired, rather than scum conspiring.
    2. Ellen is lukewarm at best towards voting Lindsay, and only votes her when moving her vote off of her to Bennett in the same post. There are signs of soft defense dotted around multiple posts.
    3. Ellen never really drops Hawk as her primary target, even when she's on Nora.
    4. Right at the end of the day, with the vote at 7-5 in favor of Nora, Ellen suddenly starts talking about how Hawk is accidentally spewing knowledge that both are town. Lindsay actually responds to this post to second it.
    5. With 8 seconds left, Ellen votes for Lindsay, and tells the SK to shoot Hawk. This makes the vote 7-6.


    My conclusion: 4) Ellen was going out of her way to defend Lindsay for much of the day, whilst rarely defending her directly, and Lindsay went out of her way to hedge on Nora's alignment late before she voted for her and to support the sudden late argument against Hawk. While Lindsay may have had a scum before Ellen on her (Freddy being the only option I consider to even be likely), Ellen did in fact help bus Lindsay to death, but she did it by mistake. Scum felt like their new plan to flip the vote to Nora had already succeeded, and this is where Ellen got greedy and overplayed her hand: Nora would have flipped town, enabling her to simultaneously attack Hawk for "accidentally" revealing it was town/town, and to defend Lindsay the next day with this same logic, whilst still having had her vote "correct" the previous day. Brie ruined this plan with 2 seconds to go.


    Ellen is scum. Nora is town. Chloe is town. Hawk is town. QED. This time instead of instant reactions, my conclusions are based on cold, hard logic. If all of the above is correct, I believe an Ellen scumflip along with Lindsay's flip gives medium to strong reasons to believe all of the listed non mechanically confirmed players are town:


    Bennett (Lindsay spent a ton of time shading him very poorly)
    Chloe (Is rarely scum with Ellen due to the circumstances behind Ellen voting Hawk. My scumread here had mostly dissipated by the end of the day, and she seemed to notice it.)
    Gracie (Already townread to begin with. Would have to be a major acting job by all three of Ellen, Gracie, and Lindsay for Gracie to be scum.)
    Hawk (Is never scum with Ellen unless Ellen is a diabolical mastermind)
    Maxine (Already townread to begin with, and Lindsay wastes a lot of early posts on them)
    Nora (Is never scum with Ellen unless Ellen is a diabolical mastermind)
    5) Tyler (Lindsay spent a ton of time shading him very poorly)




    Remainder:


    Carl
    Freddy
    Nikki
    Stan


    I virtually never vote Hawk or Nora if Ellen is scum. If they pulled off that kind of insane mind play, they deserve it. Gracie/Lindsay would've had to be staged, and Gracie would've had to match me nearly vibe for vibe while doing it. Chloe/Ellen would've had to be staged, but scum rarely thinks this way as to openly play enabler to each other so early in the game.


    But, that's not even it: An Ellen scumflip directly implies Nora is town and that scum ultimately wanted Nora dead. The only person on Nora who is in the "Remainder" group is Carl, who also joined Ellen on Hawk. This makes Ellen/Carl a natural pairing, and an Ellen scumflip gives Carl an extremely high chance of being scum. Ellen/Carl/Freddy, Ellen/Carl/Nikki, or Ellen/Carl/Stan may be the solve here.


    But wait, there's still more. You may ask the question: "But why was Freddy on Lindsay to begin with if he's scum?" The answer is surprisingly obvious. When Freddy votes Lindsay, Lindsay is leading 6-4, over Hawk, with 19 mintues to go. The only vote at this time on Nora belongs to Brie, and there are 0 scum on what appears to be a sinking ship in Lindsay. The plan to turn Nora into a martyr to use against Hawk could not have been made at this time, and was likely thought of at the very end of the day. Lindsay would have had ZERO scum votes on her when Freddy voted her, and he would not have been in any position to remove the vote after doing this. During this time, Ellen is the first vote on Hawk, and Carl is the fourth.


    6) Ellen/Carl/Freddy primary solve. It seems absurd to imagine it, but this specific team of people I do not townread, and do not in any way townclear each other, perfectly explains the events of day 1.

    ##Vote Ellen Jennings


    Let's get going.
    havent read, skimmed but added p# to all the linked posts. hf, ill exist later
    (responding to bolded and numbered bits in the spoiler)
    1) p sure lindsay never tr tyler, instead opting to sr the slot until her final breath
    2) i assume 389 is meant to be another post? tho i do agree that lindsays progression on bennett and tyler is unpaired (cough cough and have been pushing that for 2 now and 3 now days, respectively cough cough)
    3) obviously this post was prewritten, ian has no reason to know new stan is gonna be this active. while i wont hard clear ian for this sentence alone, i.. had a similar perspective and have. i couldnt clear stan from lindsay but wouldve gth never put him in a solve (i could be lying, idr what i did yday)
    4) this alone was enough to make me look back at ellen ye. ellen had not been voted until today (im fairly sure. at the very least she wasnt voted on d1), and ive always been uncomfortable with the slot. however, nobody else brought up the same concerns
    5) this alone makes me happy . ill admit my earlier read on tyler was weak and whatnot, but lindsay actions alone make him p damn spewed, and im glad you see it. $%#!ing finally lmfao
    6) im not opposed to any of those three off of instinct, but i do think carl is the weakest (ftr this is not a tr. just a.. slight doubt). if you could case that a little more in depth, ideally regardless of ellens flip, thatd be really useful for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stan James (#2639)
    everybody having carl in there scum teams but the first two votes being on ellen makes me think carl is a safe vote here if i want to chop a woof
    ##Vote Carl Fink
    aorn im not sheeping a carl vote lmfao. and i made my thoughts on that clear yday (ik you werent here but the ppl who are voting should know)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stan James (#2678)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Calloway (#2676)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stan James (#2675)
    ok but do they currently have you as town
    my poe is 4 people if you are in that poe there arent much worse people by far in all honesty. also, i never said nobody had you as town, i said that nobody thinks youre twonie which you have not desputed.
    This logic you're pursuing is simply incorrect though. Dean and Chloe, for example, were both vocal about believing Carl was town yesterday.
    from what ive seen everybody has them in there poe
    nobody in thread which has now ammounted to about 6 people are defending them
    the logic i am pursuing is not correct, they are in poe; they are not twonie. if somebody rolls in to defend them as they mention in p#2677 i will stop. ftr the thing thats making me re consider my read is that they seem really entitled to ber town read in this convo which is making me hesitate
    ##Vote Freddy Chuckie James
    not a defense but ^
    again, not my vote today idt. cw it, sure. im not voting on that cw if ellens running

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Jennings (#2679)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nora James (#2670)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stan James (#2668)
    if we have a misclear here in this game who do you think it is out of curiosity, and if you were given a gun who would you shoot outside of carl / ellen?
    If the Carl/Ellen/Freddie team was wrong, I'd kill Nikki next.
    So you think in case the Carl/Ellen/Freddeh team is wrong. Literally only villagers wanted to vote you out d1?
    $%#!ing hate this post

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Chuckie James (#2713)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Calloway (#2693)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Jennings (#2691)
    i am not talking to you nor do i care about your opinion.
    This really is too easy, just like Lindsay was.
    currently Ellen is acting like avery when they got caught which is annoying because idk if thats them being genuinely fustrated at pushes on them or if they are just lol catting.
    ftr the entirety of this post reads incredibly partnered to me. like.. this is textbook pairing post. my definition if textbook is currently a little warped, fwiw

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Chuckie James (#2726)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan James (#2720)

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Chuckie James (#2718)
    no? Never said Nora was pure, I am saying your poe doesn't feel exactly correct is all.
    so youre saying you think that carl is wolf you think that nora is wolf p#2701 and p#2706 respectively and you think my world view isnt correct here?
    and, what do you make of me having that world view in the first place; if you don't think it's correct, what are your reads?
    what I am saying is Nora is only wolf here in a world where they are mafia pr and lindsay got bussed because they were flipping goon.

    Not sure why that logic is so hard to follow. Not really liking how your interpreting my posts to fit some kind of agenda.

    I do think Carl is very likely mafia because of their reactions, but in a world where your mafia carl is def town here.
    no. the reads on nora being specifically wolf pr are stupid. assume ellens wolf a second, ellens vote on lindsay doesnt feel like 'oh $%#! our wolf pr is going down i have to bus the goon.' i honestly think it just makes nora town (already forgot the reasoning for that i had it 2 secs ago sorry) in w!ellen world. and if ellen isnt wolf, theres no panic to 'oh $%#! we have to save wolf pr' even from lindsay! lindsays vote on nora was bc of my prodding. and it was a 'meh.' it was not a 'oh $%#!.' these 'nora is wolf pr if wolf' reads need to stop or ill bite thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Chuckie James (#2736)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brie Gimmlestaub (#2727)

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Chuckie James (#2716)
    Ellen feels more likely than nora based on reactions alone.

    I just think your town poe is way to big given theres only 3 pr left that could even be considered hard clear.

    Also i agree sure SK being alive means more kills, but theres the chance they hit mafia. With SK being dead mafia can play a strong game without any worry.

    I do think atleast 1 or 2 mafia were very over joyed to remove avery.
    Weird how I feel the exact opposite on mafia feelings after Avery died N2. That was half of the KP gone in 1 day. Mafia would want 2 towns dead per night over 1 during the early game.
    I mean it's an opinion, do what you please with the information, but if I thought it made me scummy I had just kept it to myself.

    To me the hard focus on avery may help lead to mafia
    its your not doing anything about anything thats bothering me
    if you think digging into the focus put on avery yday leads to wolves, could you go back and actually show me whos wolf from it and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk (#2740)
    freddy and stan are never w/w (this wasnt something i was entertaining but its a good fact to have) if freddy flips wolf i dont think stan is wolf like.. ever :-P

    stan is town to me regardless, but this kinda reiterates that fact to me since i have freddy wolf rn
    ftr i am heavily sharing this opinion. i saw brie later (i was lurking live but social events go brr) call it a diffcheck, which.. no? its not quite a diffcheck. but if one of them flips wolf im almost always locking the others alignment. i think the only time i dont lock an alignment on a flip between freddy/stan is if freddy flips blue, im not locking stan as wolf

    Quote Originally Posted by Brie Gimmlestaub (#2746)
    1) Difference checks Freddy/Stan and Carl/Nora. The 3rd mafia is probably Ellen, we have enough executions to win as town provided this is all correct.
    Stan feels more likely to be town, and 2) Nora can't be mafia PR from Lindsay trying to off them at EoD1. Nora has less chance of being mafia than Carl, the latter either mafia goon or one of the mafia PRs.
    1) i wont say i doubt that list is 3/5, but i doubt that list is 3/5. for one, i think noras town. for two, i think stans more likely to be town than not. ellen + freddy i can really see, carl i can maybe see but meh
    2) similarly to how i was dismissing the 'nora can only be wolf pr' read earlier, i will dismiss this read as well. although i think your reasoning discredits the argument that nora is only ever wolf pr, it doesnt exactly make nora always pr either. nora can be any wolf role, but i think its plenty more likely nora is just town

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Jennings (#2754)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Calloway (#2753)
    Ellen feels like angry, salty scum that feels like I'm "rubbing it in" when it comes to her mistakes
    Freddy feels like blindsided, flailing scum who's just trying to say things, and hope they look good.
    bro stop owning me have some mercy!
    ew

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Jennings (#2756)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brie Gimmlestaub (#2749)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stan James (#2747)
    not saying that im saying that do you think freddy is wolf here and why do you think that if you think im town. im saying that saying a difference check here duie to this convo isnt v smart imo as opposed to you arent contriubuting. my you arent contributing calls are exclusively for freedy rn
    I read Freddy as the more likely wolf compared to you. Your slot probably would have tried to save or bus Lindsay if you were mafia, rather than being a vanity vote on who would be the SK (Avery). Freddy's vote on Lindsay feels like an accidental bus intended as distancing in case Nora flipped over Lindsay.
    risky take with a player who went AWOL for the rest of the day when Lindsay was (1) iyam.
    also ew. but imo makes stan towny ish if ellens wolf. which.. this post raises w equity anyways lmfao
    ellen youre not gonna live today, with the way youre playing it

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Jennings (#2772)
    I dont know how to formulate this without giving a read (because it's hard to parse rn) but I'm very disappointed in Nora PoEing me.
    i.. what? to all of it, not just the bolded. but the bolded is wtf, not just what
    dont answer that btw. thats not a question

    Quote Originally Posted by Brie Gimmlestaub (#2782)
    Imagine if Ellen is mafia and they accidentally bussed Lindsay, because of my last second switch vote.
    woahhhh almost like i made a whole $%#! case on that yday
    (/lh )

    in short:
    i dont know what im thinking
    um
    ellens my top vote
    hella want ellen and freddy sent/wagon and cw today (which yallve done for me so ill take it)
    i can understand sring carl, but where i stand on him rn is that i tr him. and i tr him early. meaning hes prob wolf LMFAO. i.. dont quote this msg and bold that asking for a reason/for me to elaborate, you wont get anything. nor do i expect anyone to understand me

    @Ian Calloway could i ask for a carl read? like.. why you have him as wolf. i cant really see it too much, and i think a case ignoring ellens alignment would be helpful for me to see how you and/or thread got there

    oh and @Stan James i havent touched thread too much at all, if ever, this game without music. i wont give you town points from it tho bc its nai for me (so id assume it is for you as well. if anything id need it more as wolf im ngl lmfao), so you just get vibe points
    you prob wont get constant song updates but ill give you some now:
    just a dream, carrie underwood - just ended, now its -
    vice, miranda lambert - post took too long to write so the third song you get is -
    tomorrow, chris young - rereading and editing post took too long so fourth song is -
    alright, darius rucker - alright im done now, but i hit the fifth song -
    stay, florida georgia line - you should know by now im a chronic liar, sixth song is -
    what hurts the most, rascal flatts - well. $%#!. 7th song -
    the truth, jason aldean - dont talk to me. 8th song -
    what if i never get over you, lady a
    also stan, you might wanna check the 2nd and 3rd quotes

    @Freddy Chuckie James had a question for you under the 7th quote

    @Brie Gimmlestaub 9th and 13th quotes

    also i call freddy/ellen paired, stan/ellen unpaired, ellen and freddy each wolfy in quotes 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12




    ill be back
    hf. definitely will be digging into things this phase, just not yet
    i do also have a lot more details i wanna share but im gonna hold off

    oh and also i might get super wifomy. i wanna try things, and im already playing a wifom phase (night phase) anyways, as is the nature of my role when its outted, why not make it my whole game
    i will still be serious and solving. i just think itll help my overall playstyle and wanna give it a shot


    id like thoughts on nikki, bennett, tyler, hawk, maxine from most of thread. those thoughts dont have to be super explained, just give me town/scum/null and whatever level of town/scum/null if you have it
    brie, dont answer any of what i just asked for
    @Maximus Slamus now hold on a minute there pardner you promised me a case and now you’re giving out a a low effort basic conclusion of “I tr Carl early therefore he is scum” if you’re gonna sr me now do it with a case I can defend not some wishy washy “I was probably wrong oops lol” bc idc if you’re pr do better than that

  8. ISO #2808
    Anonymous User Carl Fink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    6,251
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler James (#2800)
    Carl I can ask you since you there and you seem to sus Freddy. Cause I have a little trouble believing, that Freddy buses and then instead of trying to capitilize on that - he has around 50 posts overall in two days. From my experience wolves who busses are usually capable of position themselves better and they are doing it with intention of capitilizing on that and I cant find that intention in Freddy.
    All I’m saying is that Freddy has gone down today. Many people didn’t post d2 or as much because confirmed vote and all that. So 50 posts in 2 days given the circumstances doesn’t mean a lot to me. It’s just a post count.

  9. ISO #2809
    Good morning everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk (#2629)
    so many walls to start off the day... do i need to step up my game??? :-O
    Please no. They lead to me getting annoyed and not reading them.

    What I've decided/learned today:
    * I don't like reading Stan
    * Walls suck
    * I don't like cops dying
    * This game doesn't follow the wiki exactly so the wiki is stupid

  10. ISO #2810
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Slamus (#2632)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Calloway (#2626)
    I kind of just waited for Avery to die and flip to start this, when I had a full extra day of read's to base this on, and I felt no real concern that I may be shot. This is a project I call "The world through the words of Lindsay". This is the truncated version of last night's exercises, but this should suffice.


    Lindsay spends an inordinate amount of time responding to 3 specific people: Maxine, Hawk, and Gracie. These are all people I already townread.
    Lindsay never states a townread other than sort of on Tyler (for 4 posts) and Nora (at end of day). The way she switches to hedging on Nora's alignment very late makes Nora more likely to be town.
    Lindsay pushes Bennett, Max, Stan, and Tyler, as scum. Peeling back some layers:


    Bennett, Max, Stan, and Tyler
    p#355 is a realistic way scum busses. p#374 is not. It completely undermines any even slight credibility that p#355 gives. The transition between p#385 and p#389 is also not how scum typically bus. The pathetic way she continues to push on Tyler does nothing to give her town credit even if he is scum. The biggest key here lies in posts p#1233 and p#1235 side by side. Lindsay makes it clear she is willing to vote either for basically no reason. Even if one of them was somehow voted out at this point and flipped scum, Lindsay approached this in a way that would give her absolutely no towncred for it at all. Everything combined suggests to me that BOTH are town. Max is also town. Stan? I'd be willing to bet all four people Lindsay went after were town if the chips were really on the table. I would not say any case on Stan would be especially strong of course. She never really pushed him with any force.


    Ellen:
    Now let's get to Ellen, the person I should've spent more time focusing on yesterday if I wasn't waiting for the SK to die. After taking the time to review various facts compared to where I read various people... I have come to a series of conclusions regarding Ellen that I believe are most likely, but some bulletpoints first.


    1. Ellen's attack on Hawk only began in earnest after Hawk voted Lindsay after shading her multiple times, and Chloe basically gave her the "ok" to do it by saying she scumread Hawk. This makes it very likely Ellen and Chloe are unpaired, rather than scum conspiring.
    2. Ellen is lukewarm at best towards voting Lindsay, and only votes her when moving her vote off of her to Bennett in the same post. There are signs of soft defense dotted around multiple posts.
    3. Ellen never really drops Hawk as her primary target, even when she's on Nora.
    4. Right at the end of the day, with the vote at 7-5 in favor of Nora, Ellen suddenly starts talking about how Hawk is accidentally spewing knowledge that both are town. Lindsay actually responds to this post to second it.
    5. With 8 seconds left, Ellen votes for Lindsay, and tells the SK to shoot Hawk. This makes the vote 7-6.


    My conclusion: Ellen was going out of her way to defend Lindsay for much of the day, whilst rarely defending her directly, and Lindsay went out of her way to hedge on Nora's alignment late before she voted for her and to support the sudden late argument against Hawk. While Lindsay may have had a scum before Ellen on her (Freddy being the only option I consider to even be likely), Ellen did in fact help bus Lindsay to death, but she did it by mistake. Scum felt like their new plan to flip the vote to Nora had already succeeded, and this is where Ellen got greedy and overplayed her hand: Nora would have flipped town, enabling her to simultaneously attack Hawk for "accidentally" revealing it was town/town, and to defend Lindsay the next day with this same logic, whilst still having had her vote "correct" the previous day. Brie ruined this plan with 2 seconds to go.


    Ellen is scum. Nora is town. Chloe is town. Hawk is town. QED. This time instead of instant reactions, my conclusions are based on cold, hard logic. If all of the above is correct, I believe an Ellen scumflip along with Lindsay's flip gives medium to strong reasons to believe all of the listed non mechanically confirmed players are town:


    Bennett (Lindsay spent a ton of time shading him very poorly)
    Chloe (Is rarely scum with Ellen due to the circumstances behind Ellen voting Hawk. My scumread here had mostly dissipated by the end of the day, and she seemed to notice it.)
    Gracie (Already townread to begin with. Would have to be a major acting job by all three of Ellen, Gracie, and Lindsay for Gracie to be scum.)
    Hawk (Is never scum with Ellen unless Ellen is a diabolical mastermind)
    Maxine (Already townread to begin with, and Lindsay wastes a lot of early posts on them)
    Nora (Is never scum with Ellen unless Ellen is a diabolical mastermind)
    Tyler (Lindsay spent a ton of time shading him very poorly)




    Remainder:


    Carl
    Freddy
    Nikki
    Stan


    I virtually never vote Hawk or Nora if Ellen is scum. If they pulled off that kind of insane mind play, they deserve it. Gracie/Lindsay would've had to be staged, and Gracie would've had to match me nearly vibe for vibe while doing it. Chloe/Ellen would've had to be staged, but scum rarely thinks this way as to openly play enabler to each other so early in the game.


    But, that's not even it: An Ellen scumflip directly implies Nora is town and that scum ultimately wanted Nora dead. The only person on Nora who is in the "Remainder" group is Carl, who also joined Ellen on Hawk. This makes Ellen/Carl a natural pairing, and an Ellen scumflip gives Carl an extremely high chance of being scum. Ellen/Carl/Freddy, Ellen/Carl/Nikki, or Ellen/Carl/Stan may be the solve here.


    But wait, there's still more. You may ask the question: "But why was Freddy on Lindsay to begin with if he's scum?" The answer is surprisingly obvious. When Freddy votes Lindsay, Lindsay is leading 6-4, over Hawk, with 19 mintues to go. The only vote at this time on Nora belongs to Brie, and there are 0 scum on what appears to be a sinking ship in Lindsay. The plan to turn Nora into a martyr to use against Hawk could not have been made at this time, and was likely thought of at the very end of the day. Lindsay would have had ZERO scum votes on her when Freddy voted her, and he would not have been in any position to remove the vote after doing this. During this time, Ellen is the first vote on Hawk, and Carl is the fourth.


    Ellen/Carl/Freddy primary solve. It seems absurd to imagine it, but this specific team of people I do not townread, and do not in any way townclear each other, perfectly explains the events of day 1.

    ##Vote Ellen Jennings


    Let's get going.
    havent read, skimmed but added p# to all the linked posts. hf, ill exist later
    Max is a great person. Still not reading it right now but maybe later

  11. ISO #2811
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Calloway (#2634)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk (#2629)
    so many walls to start off the day... do i need to step up my game??? :-O
    Mine was only meant to be getting reads on the game based on Lindsay's behavior. I did not expect to die, and my original document was double the length of what I posted.

    What I realized during that process though is the crossover between Lindsay and Ellen's behavior means, if Ellen is scum, it makes almost the entire game instantly solvable.

    So I kind of just.. Kept going.
    I am almost certainly focused on the wrong things but this also shocks me that people write such long things and think that everyone is going to be super excited to read them.

    I'm gonna try to stop talking about this now so I don't spend 20 posts ranting about this

  12. ISO #2812
    Anonymous User The Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5,588
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Morticia Edlstien (#2811)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Calloway (#2634)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk (#2629)
    so many walls to start off the day... do i need to step up my game??? :-O
    Mine was only meant to be getting reads on the game based on Lindsay's behavior. I did not expect to die, and my original document was double the length of what I posted.

    What I realized during that process though is the crossover between Lindsay and Ellen's behavior means, if Ellen is scum, it makes almost the entire game instantly solvable.

    So I kind of just.. Kept going.
    I am almost certainly focused on the wrong things but this also shocks me that people write such long things and think that everyone is going to be super excited to read them.

    I'm gonna try to stop talking about this now so I don't spend 20 posts ranting about this
    i dont mind the big walls, i like letting people think for me :-P

    overall it is hard to read sometimes but i really could care less abt it. i can see why you're annoyed but i think they are useful in what they provide and what i can learn from it. i will never be the type to send walls, but i think it's a fun playstyle for the people that enjoy writing and analyzing $%#!.

  13. ISO #2813
    At this point stan seems to not be fully caught up due to their vote although I can see they change it later.
    Their nora case seems to be about 90% of nothing from basic skimming but also giant paragraphs are the hardest to read and that isn't my priority right now.
    Also they have an interesting style but I can't tell if that means anything.

    Carl still vibes with me with their second part of their last post on this page.

    I also think I need to iso ellen later today because they are also someone that I remember nothing really about.

  14. ISO #2814
    Stan is getting me distracted from reading lol. I'm about to watch the video they sent, although I know very little about the animaniacs and thought it was something to do with mickey mouse. I agree that stan talking is good and so I'm going to kind of sheep everyone else who was actually active while I wasn't but also talking is towny in a sense.

    Hawk from the other page, I think it is just a playstyle thing, walls. I'm not a fan of writing them or reading them but others love them and it is their favorite way to share their thoughts. I did think you were about to start doing them too and I was kind of annoyed though because I don't want this game to turn into a game of walls.

    I feel ignored by Carl because I've shared thoughts on him and he mentions other people sharing thoughts on him but not me. I don't want to be ignored!
    pouts

    Ellen is just weird. I think the best way to describe it is as if they don't care. Which when it comes to eliminations I don't know if it is towny or scummy, just that it is typically one way or another, which probably isn't helpful.
    I do think open wolfing is wolfy though so I don't really like that bit of things.

  15. ISO #2815
    The song is great. I thought it was going to be some educational song about the 5 senses so I was pleasantly surprised when it turned into literally every sense of the words that sound like sense.

    I need to go now but I will be on page 55 when I get back.

  16. ISO #2816
    Anonymous User Ian Calloway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,494
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk (#2806)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Fink (#2803)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan James (#2762)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Jennings (#2756)
    risky take with a player who went AWOL for the rest of the day when Lindsay was (1) iyam.
    even if you ignore thgat id like to think i amde myself obvious town today no? so why are you shading my slot without giving an actual read on it out of curiosity
    I don’t know if I would say you are obvious town, but I like the way you are solving and actually putting effort into the game. Ellen and Nora and Freddy are all not doing well today and Nora needs to go. Ellen should probably go after Nora. If you are wolf you probably make an effort to not go after those two and try to shade someone else. So you’re probably town but I wouldn’t say you’re obv town. I think my solving should’ve made me town but I ended up in POE anyway because that’s how things roll.
    i think nora is a fine vote tomorrow. today however?? mmmm no. i think ellen is a stronger mafia pr role case, whereas nora is likely just a goon (im sheeping what brie said here but i like her reasoning) id much prefer ellen out today :-)
    I hard veto any vote on Nora for a long long time if Ellen flips scum.

  17. ISO #2817
    Anonymous User The Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5,588
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Calloway (#2816)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk (#2806)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Fink (#2803)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan James (#2762)
    even if you ignore thgat id like to think i amde myself obvious town today no? so why are you shading my slot without giving an actual read on it out of curiosity
    I don’t know if I would say you are obvious town, but I like the way you are solving and actually putting effort into the game. Ellen and Nora and Freddy are all not doing well today and Nora needs to go. Ellen should probably go after Nora. If you are wolf you probably make an effort to not go after those two and try to shade someone else. So you’re probably town but I wouldn’t say you’re obv town. I think my solving should’ve made me town but I ended up in POE anyway because that’s how things roll.
    i think nora is a fine vote tomorrow. today however?? mmmm no. i think ellen is a stronger mafia pr role case, whereas nora is likely just a goon (im sheeping what brie said here but i like her reasoning) id much prefer ellen out today :-)
    I hard veto any vote on Nora for a long long time if Ellen flips scum.
    aye aye captain o7

  18. ISO #2818
    Anonymous User Ian Calloway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,494
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Basically, no one has shared anything resembling a convincing rebuttal of my take on the events that ended day 1. So long as that remains the case, I don't believe Lindsay nor Ellen act the way they did if Nora is also scum. The last stretch of a day is where people often reveal themselves. I see a dead scum and a living scum openly conspiring to protect said dead scum tomorrow and to attempt to murder a town the next day.

    This plan outright does not work if Nora is scum. There are very few players I've ever been in a game with that would even conceive of suddenly faking what those two players would have had to in the very last minutes of the day, knowing their own argument will be immediately disproven. Ellen would not only have nothing to gain from doing this, but it would add even more exposure to the fact that Hawk was obviously the person she wanted to get rid of all along, and not the scum that just flipped.

    All I keep seeing is people saying we should flip Nora "Just because". I have yet to see even a single reasonable argument to justify doing this.

  19. ISO #2819
    Anonymous User Tyler James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UwU
    Posts
    4,105
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Calloway (#2818)
    Basically, no one has shared anything resembling a convincing rebuttal of my take on the events that ended day 1. So long as that remains the case, I don't believe Lindsay nor Ellen act the way they did if Nora is also scum. The last stretch of a day is where people often reveal themselves. I see a dead scum and a living scum openly conspiring to protect said dead scum tomorrow and to attempt to murder a town the next day.

    This plan outright does not work if Nora is scum. There are very few players I've ever been in a game with that would even conceive of suddenly faking what those two players would have had to in the very last minutes of the day, knowing their own argument will be immediately disproven. Ellen would not only have nothing to gain from doing this, but it would add even more exposure to the fact that Hawk was obviously the person she wanted to get rid of all along, and not the scum that just flipped.

    All I keep seeing is people saying we should flip Nora "Just because". I have yet to see even a single reasonable argument to justify doing this.
    I agree. This is also what Ive been thinking

  20. ISO #2820
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Calloway (#2818)
    All I keep seeing is people saying we should flip Nora "Just because". I have yet to see even a single reasonable argument to justify doing this.
    The slots that are doing this are either wolves finding the simplest push that doesn't just out them and town that aren't confident in their own worldviews.

  21. ISO #2821
    Anonymous User Tyler James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UwU
    Posts
    4,105
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    If Nora is a scum, why didnt she vote lindsay?

  22. ISO #2822
    Anonymous User Ian Calloway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,494
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    But really, Nora's attitude rubs a lot of people the wrong way, I get it. It did with me on day 1. Sometimes I've ruffled a lot of feathers myself, this just hasn't been one of those games.

    I came to realize on day 2 that it's the player, not the alignment. This alone doesn't mean she can't be scum, but I don't believe it's in any way indicative. I get the sense that she plays this game with a very similar tone either way, and doesn't care how it's perceived. In that way she would be similar to myself. I know I was doing something that's considered inherently scummy on day 1 when I made it consistently clear I really did not care which of Bennett or Lindsay was voted off, I just didn't care if it looked that way.

  23. ISO #2823
    Anonymous User Carl Fink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    6,251
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler James (#2821)
    If Nora is a scum, why didnt she vote lindsay?
    potentially in the hope another wagon forms and then didn’t come back at all to just not come back. it is not clearing.

  24. ISO #2824
    Anonymous User The Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5,588
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    carl, from what i understand you want nora today right?

    could you build me a case on why nora should be the vote over ellen today? ive seen great cases on ellen, but for you being so strong on nora i haven't actually seen a case from you on why nora>ellen :-P

    i'd love to hear why you think a nora vote is more beneficial to town here.

  25. ISO #2825
    I read everything but I don’t play on phone, see you guys tonight in which I’ll respond.

  26. ISO #2826
    Anonymous User Ian Calloway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,494
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk (#2824)
    carl, from what i understand you want nora today right?

    could you build me a case on why nora should be the vote over ellen today? ive seen great cases on ellen, but for you being so strong on nora i haven't actually seen a case from you on why nora>ellen :-P

    i'd love to hear why you think a nora vote is more beneficial to town here.
    All three people hypothesized as scum have openwolfed today. I've kind of just been waiting for anyone in the game to come up with legitimate counterarguments, and no one has.

    I'm at a point where I don't have any more of a case to make at present, and all three of them continue to make the case for me.

  27. ISO #2827
    Anonymous User Ian Calloway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,494
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    To sum up Carl on Lindsay: "All I wanted was a counterwagon. I didn't care who it was on, or why it formed."


    To sum up Carl today: "I am not responding to the arguments against Ellen. All I want to do is counterwagon Nora without a reason why."

    He's doing the same thing he did with Lindsay, just worse.

  28. ISO #2828
    Anonymous User Carl Fink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    6,251
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Overall, it sounds like Maxine is a town solving in her own world.

    First moment of Maxine thinking bennet is worse than Lindsay. This could be potentially trying to save Lindsay but there isn’t much more campaigning for it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Morticia Edlstien (#1008)
    Ok I isoed bennet and decided that they seem like a better vote than lindsey but I am likely at least slightly biased of lindsey actually talking to me


    I think in general questioning the pr claim is just kind of weird and I don’t understand it but Maxine could just have a different perspective of the world than I do.

    [SPOILER]

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Morticia Edlstien (#1837)
    Ok yeah it feels weird to come in and the check be real yet the cop isn't voting them. You all are weird.

    Do we know if bulletproof blocks multiple kills? Also how do we know that you are the scum target for sure but Avery's kill regardless?
    maybe this could be AtE but it seems genuine enough and someone that just wants to be understood
    [SPOILER]
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Morticia Edlstien (#1850)
    I understand I am can be bad at reading the game. I understand that I have not fully done it. But I have also expressed that is what I am doing and think that my actions are showing this and if you don't believe me then just don't believe me but don't yell at me to everyone. If you don't want me to try I don't need to. But don't accuse me of not putting in effort during the times that I actually am.
    I think this is more of Maxine having a unique view on things that most likely comes from town.


    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Morticia Edlstien (#1855)
    Ok I read everything. I also think saying that you want to vote someone tomorrow by voting them today is stupid when that person has more votes than the person we are voting today. I understand the logic I just think it is stupid. Everyone left and I don't have anything more to say than people should stop wall posting but I'm sleeping now bye.


    not staying stagnant on a hawk town read is probably much less TMI than the other option of keeping hawk town. this may weigh less if this was when multiple people were wary of hawk but I think it’s natural to be wary when a post suddenly pings you. the continued dislike of Bennett is again more of solving in own world. a wolf might sway with consensus and give up on pushing Bennett. Maxine did not give up on pushing Bennett and wanted continued attention on Bennett.
    [SPOILER]
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Morticia Edlstien (#2111)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk (#1909)
    personally, and this may be selfbias, but i do think my wagon has 1 wolf in it atleast. with lindsay being other top wagon at that point, and multiple clear towns pushing me, i think wolves would latch onto me there. dean said a few posts ago he "felt like he was pulling them" but the way that carl treated my vote just screams scum to me.

    just hear me out here, this is how carl started his eod commentary on me, p#1337. this just feels odd when you watch how he progresses. leads into p#1473 with the only reason behind voting me being me calling myself dumb? (thats all i can find atleast, he towned me before this.) look at how carl is appealing to dean here in p#1519 and then what he said about the vote not being sent on me in p#1572 . maybe im misreading things but it really feels like a scum trying to latch onto a wagon that isn't mafia buddies. i dont think towning me then going into saying im "weird"

    However, i have another thought from this carl read. I think that if carl flips scum like i think he will, Nora is almost always his scum partner in some form. i maaayy be reaching but just trust me here. p#1496 really feels like in wolf chat, nora was saying to join the jump onto me, and carl expected nora to be scumming me too. honestly this could be a reach, but i don't think nora is v if carl flips w.

    ty for your time :-)
    p#1337 looks weird for you to say. Why would you want someone to lurk? And wouldn't a mafia be more likely to lurk than a town? Your later thought doesn't feel like it is a logical thought either as it implies they are wanting to vote Nora and not you which is what your case hinges on.

    Overall I now don't trust hawk because of this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Morticia Edlstien (#2114)
    Ok Ian makes me smile but I hate that he does this.

    Even after reading on I don't like Hawk's push on Carl here and I think that it does not make much sense at all. I don't agree with the carl push after reading this bit because it feels like it is based off of false information when Hawk is more likely to be wolf than carl. Also hawk tier is funny.

    Bennett is still not doing much I'd be fine voting them as well another day. They don't seem to know(?) that avery has a guilty check from vibes but it could also be them just fooling around.
    I think that trying to solve the setup as much as Maxine does in thread is not something a wolf would bother with doing? maybe.



    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Morticia Edlstien (#2116)
    Oh I guess I am stupid when it comes to the setup ignore me on all of that.

    I decided I am going to sheep other people on chloe because I end up thinking chloe is not as towny as avatar-chloe even though they are the same person.

    Bennet doesn't feel any better this page just weird. Girl comment makes more sense now though. I also am unsure now if I think the nora wagon is just a town wagon because now I am not tring hawk anymore. I don't think we should necessarily clear it yet but I would rather go elsewhere first.



    Maybe this is a silly read, but I think all of this talk of socks comes from a bored town that has no wolf chat and is alone and wants to talk about socks for fun.




    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Morticia Edlstien (#2129)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avery Jennings (#2070)
    i eat socks
    Don't swallow them whole or you will have to go to the vet. I'd give eating socks a try with you if you are being serious though. Likely not whole socks but maybe a strip of a sock or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Morticia Edlstien (#2214)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Calloway (#2133)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Morticia Edlstien (#2130)
    Yes that is completely irrelevant to the game but also I felt compelled to respond and I don't care.
    Random fact: Albert Einstein never wore socks, as he considered them to be useless.
    It sounds like he made a poor decision regarding socks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Morticia Edlstien (#2374)
    I feel ignored by Avery she was supposed to entertain me smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Morticia Edlstien (#2369)
    Avery do you want to eat socks together now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Morticia Edlstien (#2370)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler James (#2310)
    Ohhh, I remember another point I wanted to answer Ian. He said I try to make more posts to look like Im solving more (or sonething along this lines). Its not true, Ive done almost zero solving and I am honest about that. I intend to try and fight with myself and do contribute more though
    How about now then since you showed up instead of just talking to talk and being boring?

    Eat socks with me?[/QUOTE]

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Morticia Edlstien (#2561)
    I wanna talk to avery so we can have a sock party



    I still want to hear more about what Maxine thinks about hawk. Would also like to hear Ellen thoughts if maxine can’t remember Ellen.
    @Maxine Morticia Edstien
    usually I like reads given with fun flavor thrown in like “cute dog”




    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Morticia Edlstien (#2377)
    Where I’m at

    Irrelevant reads:
    Avery Jennings - my entertainment(enemy)
    Brie Gimmlestaub - pr
    Dean Wallace - pr
    Maximus Slamus - pr

    Others:
    Bennett James - sl currently and I feel like they are exaggerating me especially when compared to them.
    Carl Fink - I think town, not as strong as Chloe or Ian
    Chloe James - probably just town
    Ellen Jennings - don’t remember at all besides them having an old lady as a pfp
    Freddy Chuckie James - cute dog. I think I liked them better than the other dog that doesn’t speak much but I can’t remember much.
    Gracie Vada Willa James - I like their aggression like in general not as a read. More towny than the other dogs to me
    Ian Calloway - also think town here
    Nikki Ortez - I don’t like reading their posts as a reading perspective. And I can only remember their word jumble right now but I think I liked their other posts from when I was last on.
    Nora James - I also don’t remember Nora but think that we shouldn’t scum nor clear them just for being the counterwagon
    Stan James - I think this was the other dog that doesn’t talk much, also just idk
    The Hawk - slight sl here but mostly because of reasons I’ve already gone through wrt their Carl stuff.
    Tyler James - also sl here because they are literally not being productive this whole game. Acknowledging is good but also they are still doing nothing.

    Other notes:
    Tyler and Bennett being together feels too easy but also independently they are my strongest sus reads.
    Also hawk and Carl I don’t think can be wolf together so if one flips wolf, clear the other.


    I think I haven’t heard much from Tyler today, and continuing to want to know more about Tyler seems consistent with reads list.


    [QUOTE=Maxine Morticia Edlstien;7733088]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe James (#2514)
    I have and idea for a fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Morticia Edlstien (#2245)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracie Vada Willa James (#2198)
    18/4 = 4.5
    17/4 (removing lindsay from the equation of voting herself) = 4.25 round down to 4

    statistically I expect 1 wolf on the lindsay wagon
    this is poor math.
    17/3= about 5.67

    Do i know what this means? No. But lindsey is a wolf so you need to take them out of the wolf side too. At least I think that is what you are doing.

    Other stuff on this page is that the fearposting conversation is weird in the sense that I don't understand it so I'm choosing to ignore it.

    I don't expect tyler to show up to this day anymore as they did hit post min and likely wont see pings due to this being anon but I think we do need to expect more from them tomorrow or they are just a wolf.


    I tend to let people in null just stew a bit but here is your analysis. I accidentally deleted it halfway through and had to redo it and that was really annoying so the points I made might be watered down somewhat idk I’m done thinking about this now.
    @Maxine Morticia Edlstien



    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Morticia Edlstien (#2814)
    Stan is getting me distracted from reading lol. I'm about to watch the video they sent, although I know very little about the animaniacs and thought it was something to do with mickey mouse. I agree that stan talking is good and so I'm going to kind of sheep everyone else who was actually active while I wasn't but also talking is towny in a sense.

    Hawk from the other page, I think it is just a playstyle thing, walls. I'm not a fan of writing them or reading them but others love them and it is their favorite way to share their thoughts. I did think you were about to start doing them too and I was kind of annoyed though because I don't want this game to turn into a game of walls.

    I feel ignored by Carl because I've shared thoughts on him and he mentions other people sharing thoughts on him but not me. I don't want to be ignored!
    pouts

    Ellen is just weird. I think the best way to describe it is as if they don't care. Which when it comes to eliminations I don't know if it is towny or scummy, just that it is typically one way or another, which probably isn't helpful.
    I do think open wolfing is wolfy though so I don't really like that bit of things.

  29. ISO #2829
    Anonymous User Carl Fink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    6,251
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Ok I broke the spoilers whatever

  30. ISO #2830
    Anonymous User Carl Fink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    6,251
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Calloway (#2827)
    To sum up Carl on Lindsay: "All I wanted was a counterwagon. I didn't care who it was on, or why it formed."


    To sum up Carl today: "I am not responding to the arguments against Ellen. All I want to do is counterwagon Nora without a reason why."

    He's doing the same thing he did with Lindsay, just worse.
    I want to vote Nora because of that post I made about Nora at the start of d3 that stan scoffed at

  31. ISO #2831
    Anonymous User Carl Fink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    6,251
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Calloway (#2827)
    To sum up Carl on Lindsay: "All I wanted was a counterwagon. I didn't care who it was on, or why it formed."


    To sum up Carl today: "I am not responding to the arguments against Ellen. All I want to do is counterwagon Nora without a reason why."

    He's doing the same thing he did with Lindsay, just worse.
    I didn’t have much to say about Ellen and plenty of people think Ellen is bad I don’t feel the need to make case #15 about why Ellen is bad tbh

  32. ISO #2832
    Anonymous User Ian Calloway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,494
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Maxine has spent most of this game "in her own world" so I agree with you on that sentiment. The thing is that world has felt like town from the jump.

    But Lindsay gave me a secondary reason to think she's town on top of what I already felt, because of how much she focused on responding to Maxine early. I see nothing from her play at large that suggests it's something she'd have naturally done with another scum, and it's too early in the game to have occurred because she was told to do it.

  33. ISO #2833
    Anonymous User Ian Calloway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,494
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Fink (#2831)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Calloway (#2827)
    To sum up Carl on Lindsay: "All I wanted was a counterwagon. I didn't care who it was on, or why it formed."


    To sum up Carl today: "I am not responding to the arguments against Ellen. All I want to do is counterwagon Nora without a reason why."

    He's doing the same thing he did with Lindsay, just worse.
    I didn’t have much to say about Ellen and plenty of people think Ellen is bad I don’t feel the need to make case #15 about why Ellen is bad tbh
    Give me any reason to think Ellen is town or my logic is wrong when I think an Ellen scumflip virtually town clears Nora.

    You have never approached even trying to do this.

  34. ISO #2834
    Anonymous User Carl Fink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    6,251
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Calloway (#2832)
    Maxine has spent most of this game "in her own world" so I agree with you on that sentiment. The thing is that world has felt like town from the jump.

    But Lindsay gave me a secondary reason to think she's town on top of what I already felt, because of how much she focused on responding to Maxine early. I see nothing from her play at large that suggests it's something she'd have naturally done with another scum, and it's too early in the game to have occurred because she was told to do it.
    Well then we have spew and actual reasons to town Maxine so we can town Maxine

  35. ISO #2835
    Anonymous User Carl Fink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    6,251
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Calloway (#2833)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Fink (#2831)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Calloway (#2827)
    To sum up Carl on Lindsay: "All I wanted was a counterwagon. I didn't care who it was on, or why it formed."


    To sum up Carl today: "I am not responding to the arguments against Ellen. All I want to do is counterwagon Nora without a reason why."

    He's doing the same thing he did with Lindsay, just worse.
    I didn’t have much to say about Ellen and plenty of people think Ellen is bad I don’t feel the need to make case #15 about why Ellen is bad tbh
    Give me any reason to think Ellen is town or my logic is wrong when I think an Ellen scumflip virtually town clears Nora.

    You have never approached even trying to do this.
    Ellen scum protecting better positioned Nora votes Lindsay so that the idea that Nora is wolf gets to go into hiding and we focus on the pure town wagon onto Nora wagon that is all town imo and we just pick them off one by one and Nora can still be just “town” (wolf) and Ellen gets to have credit for voting Lindsay and everyone cheers and is happy with wolf Ellen. if attention was on two wolves there isn’t a strong reason to not force a vote onto the more scummy looking one.

  36. ISO #2836
    Anonymous User Carl Fink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    6,251
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Also if we want to follow Stan’s logic for a vote on me, no one is poking at Nora anymore and voting Ellen so it’s safer to vote Nora over Ellen

  37. ISO #2837
    Anonymous User Carl Fink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    6,251
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I’m also paranoid of Ian again but maybe I’m just wrong on everything which is why when Ian said “let’s send Ellen” I wanted to vote Nora even more but maybe it’s fine and Ian isn’t going to kill us all

  38. ISO #2838
    Anonymous User Tyler James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UwU
    Posts
    4,105
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    ##Vote Ellen Jennings

  39. ISO #2839
    Anonymous User Carl Fink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    6,251
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Tyler have you done anything today?

  40. ISO #2840
    hi, thanks for the response. Keep in mind this is done on a really bad pc I'm not used to, so my typing is either better or worse; no inbetween. @Maximus Slamus this is in response to p#2791
    glad you agree with my diff check read there, wasnt the most confident on that. for the ellen read, they have some p good posts imo that i cant see an incentive for making as woof, really agressive towards players which is iffy and i dont like it. p#2767 felt townie to me given they're not directly qouting iso rather than just leading towards it, p#2694 and p#2691 ect. were all really townie and i liked it, they just feel kind of fine here and i cant really see the s!read with mor econtent from them. overall id at the very least prefer other slots here as opposed to ellen, and i think that other slots give us more info. if ellen does end up flipping s though i think this game is solved tbf so its not a horrible push. having read your linked posts regarding benneh i agree that it's a good look for them, which honestly looks p good w/ the switch at eod on benneh imo given they could just keep on pushing beneh for spew; instead deciding to flop.

    i desire to defend nora here lol since alot of the pushes on them are a bit weird despite me thinking the push itself is logical, as opposed to me disagreeing with the logic alot of people are using of just a poe slot when i think we have a scum chop here


    p#2792 @Bennett James can you explain your vote here? the vote seems to be with no rhyme or reason which i think is fair for me to look at in a negative light
    p#2793 wouldn't that be a fine logic for why exactly the push here is bad; they could juts be mafia goon either way its a scum flip idk why we're mafia pr hunting when we could juts be mafia hunting here. feels like a lhf defense i disagree with given youre a pr though you're fair but i would still once again be pushing you here if you weren't pr

    p#2797 i disagree that it's inherintly wolfy i think its more coming from a new player who doesn't have a good graps of the game i do think that they're frozen in wolf chat rn though lol
    fwiw carl is p good today upon further analysis if im wrong on that slot oh well i think this game is still generally v sided

    p#2800 activity is nai especailly when they said they were busy outside of thread can you elaborate on why you're defending freddy here for no valid logic @Tyler James

    p#2802 no im not
    @Maxine mortica edlistien hi i have more videos where that came from if you want thoughts on freddy here please and can you give updated thoughts on nora after today please thank you

    Ian you're to analytical have you ever considered that mafia are just bad at the game, the thing is that ellen could very easily just be distancing knowing they're dying anyways so they push whats her face here, it's not exactly rocket science or anything to really portray as such and i dont know why youre going they were planning to chop a town when they could be planning anti spew

  41. ISO #2841
    Anonymous User Ian Calloway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,494
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Fink (#2834)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Calloway (#2832)
    Maxine has spent most of this game "in her own world" so I agree with you on that sentiment. The thing is that world has felt like town from the jump.

    But Lindsay gave me a secondary reason to think she's town on top of what I already felt, because of how much she focused on responding to Maxine early. I see nothing from her play at large that suggests it's something she'd have naturally done with another scum, and it's too early in the game to have occurred because she was told to do it.
    Well then we have spew and actual reasons to town Maxine so we can town Maxine
    It's not "spew" when it's bad scum finding a way to appear invested at the start of the game.

  42. ISO #2842
    whats with all of the conversation about maxine everybody agrees they're town talking about them is both useless, a waste of time and an annoyance to me given it's important posts being wasted discussing a consensus slot
    go to some of the consensus towns sliding under the radar if you want to chat about a slot that is consensus town and nobodys really talking about them at all

  43. ISO #2843
    Anonymous User Ian Calloway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,494
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Ian you're to analytical have you ever considered that mafia are just bad at the game, the thing is that ellen could very easily just be distancing knowing they're dying anyways so they push whats her face here, it's not exactly rocket science or anything to really portray as such and i dont know why youre going they were planning to chop a town when they could be planning anti spew

    This is exactly why I think it works. Only a very good and very bold scum comes up with that level of trickery on the fly at the end of day 1. I don't even pull that at the end of day 1.

    And I have no reason to believe this is an elite team that would have been able to do such.

  44. ISO #2844
    Anonymous User Tyler James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UwU
    Posts
    4,105
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan James (#2840)
    hi, thanks for the response. Keep in mind this is done on a really bad pc I'm not used to, so my typing is either better or worse; no inbetween. @Maximus Slamus this is in response to p#2791
    glad you agree with my diff check read there, wasnt the most confident on that. for the ellen read, they have some p good posts imo that i cant see an incentive for making as woof, really agressive towards players which is iffy and i dont like it. p#2767 felt townie to me given they're not directly qouting iso rather than just leading towards it, p#2694 and p#2691 ect. were all really townie and i liked it, they just feel kind of fine here and i cant really see the s!read with mor econtent from them. overall id at the very least prefer other slots here as opposed to ellen, and i think that other slots give us more info. if ellen does end up flipping s though i think this game is solved tbf so its not a horrible push. having read your linked posts regarding benneh i agree that it's a good look for them, which honestly looks p good w/ the switch at eod on benneh imo given they could just keep on pushing beneh for spew; instead deciding to flop.

    i desire to defend nora here lol since alot of the pushes on them are a bit weird despite me thinking the push itself is logical, as opposed to me disagreeing with the logic alot of people are using of just a poe slot when i think we have a scum chop here


    p#2792 @Bennett James can you explain your vote here? the vote seems to be with no rhyme or reason which i think is fair for me to look at in a negative light
    p#2793 wouldn't that be a fine logic for why exactly the push here is bad; they could juts be mafia goon either way its a scum flip idk why we're mafia pr hunting when we could juts be mafia hunting here. feels like a lhf defense i disagree with given youre a pr though you're fair but i would still once again be pushing you here if you weren't pr

    p#2797 i disagree that it's inherintly wolfy i think its more coming from a new player who doesn't have a good graps of the game i do think that they're frozen in wolf chat rn though lol
    fwiw carl is p good today upon further analysis if im wrong on that slot oh well i think this game is still generally v sided

    p#2800 activity is nai especailly when they said they were busy outside of thread can you elaborate on why you're defending freddy here for no valid logic @Tyler James

    p#2802 no im not
    @Maxine mortica edlistien hi i have more videos where that came from if you want thoughts on freddy here please and can you give updated thoughts on nora after today please thank you

    Ian you're to analytical have you ever considered that mafia are just bad at the game, the thing is that ellen could very easily just be distancing knowing they're dying anyways so they push whats her face here, it's not exactly rocket science or anything to really portray as such and i dont know why youre going they were planning to chop a town when they could be planning anti spew
    of course I can explain. Activity is NAI in general, but if you are planning to be inactive scum I think it is less likely you gonna bus a partner. I think you gonna want to build credit on bussing if you bus. And then, if Freddy actually did bus - I think we can agree it didnt work very well for him. So I think either the plan backfired or he just didnt bus (and I think 2nd option is usually more likely)

  45. ISO #2845
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Calloway (#2843)
    Ian you're to analytical have you ever considered that mafia are just bad at the game, the thing is that ellen could very easily just be distancing knowing they're dying anyways so they push whats her face here, it's not exactly rocket science or anything to really portray as such and i dont know why youre going they were planning to chop a town when they could be planning anti spew

    This is exactly why I think it works. Only a very good and very bold scum comes up with that level of trickery on the fly at the end of day 1. I don't even pull that at the end of day 1.

    And I have no reason to believe this is an elite team that would have been able to do such.
    i dont really consider myself good at scumming and yet i would easily do that so i think youre overstating how godly of a play this would be as wolf but fair enough i suppose

  46. ISO #2846
    Anonymous User Tyler James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UwU
    Posts
    4,105
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Anyone with a good read on Bennett James to sheep?

  47. ISO #2847
    thanks for explaining tyler, while i do agree with the logic werent they consenseus scum at the point of bussing? in addition to that; i believe the user in question said it was due to irl so it could easily be unforseen circumstance. i also dont see why i should be towning them on play outside of that in all honestly, i think its just a good slot to vote here.

  48. ISO #2848
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler James (#2846)
    Anyone with a good read on Bennett James to sheep?
    the wall poster had one that im sheeping in that a flipped wolf spewed them v by virtue of sheeping a read to scum read them when they could juts easily not hand having them at the bottom of the read list for not much reason lol which read really townie to me so im running with v for bennett

  49. ISO #2849
    i want more attention brought on chloe rn i remember them being a village lean for me but they were off wagon d1 iirc & they're one of my weakest towns here so might as well redirect people to that

  50. ISO #2850
    kind of just pondering moving chloe into poe since i think the game is $%#!ed and i have alot of wrong towns here so they're where i want to look first
    ian the pr's and maxine are my strongest v reads ftr
    at least one person is being miscleared off of spew from a scum despite not doing anything townie themselves i would gander

Page 57 of 113 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Rogue

The Rogue may target another player every night and copy their night action, allowing the Rogue to use it the next night.