Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 651 to 700 of 747

Thread: Current Staff

  1. ISO #651
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,078
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-Star Men (#648)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantichora (#646)
    Change me to gold pls
    Nice!

  2. ISO #652
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,078
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lute (#645)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#642)
    Lets change game reviwers and queue managers to different colours while we're at it
    actually people wanted this one real bad
    What we're saying is

    Two quite different green jobs are the same colour


    But two very very similar blue jobs are different colours



  3. ISO #653
    tokophobe lute's Avatar Head Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    19,018
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Other Games
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#652)
    Quote Originally Posted by lute (#645)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#642)
    Lets change game reviwers and queue managers to different colours while we're at it
    actually people wanted this one real bad
    What we're saying is

    Two quite different green jobs are the same colour


    But two very very similar blue jobs are different colours


    I mean if nobody minds me pulling the curtain back a little here I'll say up front that I don't really care about the colors all that much (and Amy might have some words on this) despite being the reason purple exists

    If I recall correctly, which I usually do, teal was kind of an unofficial "mod training color" in that potential blues who were active mostly on Discord could pick up the slack there since a lot of the blues at the time didn't want to be entirely responsible for the Discord for a wide variety of reasons. So in that sense, there was a purpose beyond just delineating who best to come to with problems on either the site or Discord. As time went on that hasn't really been what we've used the role for and honestly teals may as well be blues at this point, I agree.

    I don't think anything I said just now mattered at all what the whatever I'm leaving it in

    The big issue we face is one that's hard to deal with, honestly:

    Ara's the senior teal and she loves that color


    So anyway in conclusion: I don't think there has to be a distinction but personally I don't care that there is one. And I feel somewhat apathetic to the whole situation because I don't find colors particularly confusing and only really take umbrage with one color.

    Gold.
    No I'm serious I'm actually unreasonably annoyed by the existence of the Golden God role, couldn't tell you why.
    I should have been a pair of ragged claws
    Scuttling across the floor of silent seas

  4. ISO #654
    ༼ つ ;-; ༽つ give smith another day mhsmith0's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    12,330
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    PlayDiplomacy, MafiaScum
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Obviously the answer here is that the green jobs should be split between light green and olive green
    Life is simply unfair... don't you think?
    http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=mhsmith0

    BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me

  5. ISO #655
    Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Mod Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    4,386
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Obviously, green is the best color.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic
    Need a sub? PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Foster Wallace
    The next real literary "rebels" in this country might well emerge as some weird bunch of anti-rebels, born oglers who dare somehow to back away from ironic watching, who have the childish gall actually to endorse and instantiate single-entendre principles. Who treat of plain old untrendy human troubles and emotions in U.S. life with reverence and conviction. Who eschew self-consciousness and hip fatigue. These anti-rebels would be outdated, of course, before they even started. Dead on the page. Too sincere. Clearly repressed. Backward, quaint, naive, anachronistic. Maybe that'll be the point. Maybe that's why they'll be the next real rebels. Real rebels, as far as I can see, risk disapproval. The old postmodern insurgents risked the gasp and squeal: shock, disgust, outrage, censorship, accusations of socialism, anarchism, nihilism. Today's risks are different. The new rebels might be artists willing to risk the yawn, the rolled eyes, the cool smile, the nudged ribs, the parody of gifted ironists, the "Oh how banal". To risk accusations of sentimentality, melodrama. Of overcredulity. Of softness. Of willingness to be suckered by a world of lurkers and starers who fear gaze and ridicule above imprisonment without law. Who knows.

  6. ISO #656
    Mantichora's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    26,271
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    Aorn the three queue managers are me aqu and logic. Aqu and I are game reviewers and well.

    The only dedicated queue manager is Logic (because dya is also teal)

  7. ISO #657
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,078
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by lute (#653)
    Ara's the senior teal and she loves that color


    I do quite like this shade of green so i can relate
    Last edited by Apoc; April 17th, 2019 at 05:15 AM.

  8. ISO #658
    it's been fun Cuthalion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    20,488
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Gender
    my shade of purple is, like, the best
    Last edited by Cuthalion; April 18th, 2019 at 02:51 AM.

  9. ISO #659
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    24,384
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Gender
    Alternative suggestion: make all moderators teal and get rid of the blue designation!!!

    Then even more people can have the most hype colour!!!!
    Message a ghost at Arapocalypse#0834!

    [2:58 AM] SmartBomb, GEATHJERK OVERLORD: @Arapocalypse why do you always have a quote of me in your sig. ara pls

  10. ISO #660
    out of touch, out of time Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    9,671
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    See this thread.

    CCs no longer exist. Mantichora is now green team lead, with mhsmith0 moving to setup reviewer. sheepsaysmeep joins the greens as an event helper.
    DM Ampharos#1651 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

  11. ISO #661
    it's been fun Cuthalion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    20,488
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Gender
    i'm actually just going undercover

  12. ISO #662
    GOAT Tier Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    14,483
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion (#661)
    i'm actually just going undercover
    Your under title took on a whole new meaning
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#6)
    mfw you accidentally sell your soul for a modpeek
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#305)
    God is real, and she is haunting my dreams tonight.

  13. ISO #663
    out of touch, out of time Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    9,671
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Please welcome Versativa and Animal Midwife back to staff as members of the green team! They'll be primarily slotted as event organizers... for now.
    DM Ampharos#1651 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

  14. ISO #664
    Bandwagoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    98
    AKA
    Ver/Versa
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#663)
    Please welcome Versativa and Animal Midwife back to staff as members of the green team! They'll be primarily slotted as event organizers... for now.
    owo

  15. ISO #665
    Soul Reader Virtuoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,948
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    debate.org
    AKA
    Kaede Akamatsu
    Gender
    Welcome!!
    "Virtuoso, you wifomy piece of chocolate
    -Insomnia in mentor/mentee DVC

  16. ISO #666
    GOAT Tier The Lukundo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    17,794
    Community
    Mafia Universe / Town of Salem
    AKA
    Lukundo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Congrats you two!

  17. ISO #667
    out of touch, out of time Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    9,671
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Due to real life circumstances, @Duk3star is stepping away from the staff. Duk3 has been an excellent staffer and a good friend and I'm sorry to see him go.

    Lute and Newcomb will continue forward as a two-purple team for the time being.
    DM Ampharos#1651 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

  18. ISO #668
    Season 5 Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    On a pirate ship
    Posts
    8,938
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Totalwar.org (The Org)
    AKA
    GH, Fuchs
    Gender
    Best wishes, Duke. Hope all goes well.
    Lenny - Today at 10:08 AM
    Atpg sometimes the paragraphs you write are pretty good


    Looking to waste an afternoon? Vamos Cartagena - Football Manager 2018 AAR (complete!)

  19. ISO #669
    GOAT Tier Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    14,483
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Gender
    o7
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#6)
    mfw you accidentally sell your soul for a modpeek
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#305)
    God is real, and she is haunting my dreams tonight.

  20. ISO #670
    Mantichora's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    26,271
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender

  21. ISO #671
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,148
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    o7

    We will continue to Shine Bright

  22. ISO #672
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    16,926
    Gender
    o7
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  23. ISO #673
    Soul Reader Virtuoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,948
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    debate.org
    AKA
    Kaede Akamatsu
    Gender
    Sorry to see duk3 go. He will be missed
    "Virtuoso, you wifomy piece of chocolate
    -Insomnia in mentor/mentee DVC

  24. ISO #674
    Bandwagoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    98
    AKA
    Ver/Versa
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#667)
    Due to real life circumstances, @Duk3star is stepping away from the staff. Duk3 has been an excellent staffer and a good friend and I'm sorry to see him go.

    Lute and Newcomb will continue forward as a two-purple team for the time being.
    rip MM takeover

  25. ISO #675
    Mantichora's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    26,271
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Gender
    I'm going to have less access to the site for the next ~month due to work.

    If you have issues with the queue, you can ask Aquilla. If you need a game reviewed, Apoc made a thread in the Signups subboard.

    If I'm currently working with you on something, itll just take longer

  26. ISO #676
    JAMES MCCLOWN Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    22,953
    Community
    murdermystery@gmail
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#667)
    Due to real life circumstances, @Duk3star is stepping away from the staff. Duk3 has been an excellent staffer and a good friend and I'm sorry to see him go.

    Lute and Newcomb will continue forward as a two-purple team for the time being.

  27. ISO #677
    out of touch, out of time Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    9,671
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Versativa has elected to step down. We wish them all the best.
    DM Ampharos#1651 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

  28. ISO #678
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    AXW
    Posts
    48,663
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    #FrogforPower

  29. ISO #679
    bbt's minion tbqfh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,479
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender


    Hello people! Some might remember, but back in April 1st I announced that I would resign around the end of June. Well, it is June 30th now and here I am. It has been a bit more than 2 years since I began my tenure as moderator on this site, my first time being a moderator in any shape or form actually, and it has both been super fun but also time consuming. From "who's boq" to now. I want to thank the team and the site for granting me a space far away from irl. I am stepping down because I want to focus on my real life, career ideas, creative projects, me. After graduating from university and getting kicked into the mess that is "real" adulthood, I want to take a few moments to just work on myself and what I want to do. Thus I will not have the time or energy for moderating that I want to give as a moderator. I will, however, stick around MU and play a game or two, and on Discord.

    And remember, always once a day, give yourself a little present. It can be something big or something small. A new pair of jeans or a cup of delicious coffee.
    Agent Boq, signing out tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#3226)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Party (#3224)
    well I have my math test now be back later
    Math won’t get you laid
    Go to the pub instead

  30. ISO #680
    GOAT Tier Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    14,483
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Gender
    rip boq tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#6)
    mfw you accidentally sell your soul for a modpeek
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#305)
    God is real, and she is haunting my dreams tonight.

  31. ISO #681
    τη καλλίστη Makaze's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    4,125
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#679)


    Hello people! Some might remember, but back in April 1st I announced that I would resign around the end of June. Well, it is June 30th now and here I am. It has been a bit more than 2 years since I began my tenure as moderator on this site, my first time being a moderator in any shape or form actually, and it has both been super fun but also time consuming. From "who's boq" to now. I want to thank the team and the site for granting me a space far away from irl. I am stepping down because I want to focus on my real life, career ideas, creative projects, me. After graduating from university and getting kicked into the mess that is "real" adulthood, I want to take a few moments to just work on myself and what I want to do. Thus I will not have the time or energy for moderating that I want to give as a moderator. I will, however, stick around MU and play a game or two, and on Discord.

    And remember, always once a day, give yourself a little present. It can be something big or something small. A new pair of jeans or a cup of delicious coffee.
    Agent Boq, signing out tbh.
    Going to miss you buddy. It's like Twin Peaks is finally over.
    I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.


    [12:09 pm] Cory Curren: remember that we are marking down all of your reads to hold for our personal amusement
    [12:09 pm] Cory Curren: anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of lol

  32. ISO #682
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,484
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#679)


    Hello people! Some might remember, but back in April 1st I announced that I would resign around the end of June. Well, it is June 30th now and here I am. It has been a bit more than 2 years since I began my tenure as moderator on this site, my first time being a moderator in any shape or form actually, and it has both been super fun but also time consuming. From "who's boq" to now. I want to thank the team and the site for granting me a space far away from irl. I am stepping down because I want to focus on my real life, career ideas, creative projects, me. After graduating from university and getting kicked into the mess that is "real" adulthood, I want to take a few moments to just work on myself and what I want to do. Thus I will not have the time or energy for moderating that I want to give as a moderator. I will, however, stick around MU and play a game or two, and on Discord.

    And remember, always once a day, give yourself a little present. It can be something big or something small. A new pair of jeans or a cup of delicious coffee.
    Agent Boq, signing out tbh.


    my arch-enemy frenemy secret lover and I are now equals I guess tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#122)
    bbtbh wolf because bbt actually made reads

  33. ISO #683
    Wants It More El-ahrairah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    In Your Pocket
    Posts
    7,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#679)


    Hello people! Some might remember, but back in April 1st I announced that I would resign around the end of June. Well, it is June 30th now and here I am. It has been a bit more than 2 years since I began my tenure as moderator on this site, my first time being a moderator in any shape or form actually, and it has both been super fun but also time consuming. From "who's boq" to now. I want to thank the team and the site for granting me a space far away from irl. I am stepping down because I want to focus on my real life, career ideas, creative projects, me. After graduating from university and getting kicked into the mess that is "real" adulthood, I want to take a few moments to just work on myself and what I want to do. Thus I will not have the time or energy for moderating that I want to give as a moderator. I will, however, stick around MU and play a game or two, and on Discord.

    And remember, always once a day, give yourself a little present. It can be something big or something small. A new pair of jeans or a cup of delicious coffee.
    Agent Boq, signing out tbh.


    I'll save you a beer at the bar tbh.
    "All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies"

    Jackofhearts2005: El analyses every single Achro post and gives the whole thing a massive scumread. Achro replies with one sentence and a frowny face. This game is over.

  34. ISO #684
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,148
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Good luck in your future endeavors tbh

  35. ISO #685
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,078
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#679)
    Hello people! Some might remember, but back in April 1st I announced that I would resign around the end of June. Well, it is June 30th now and here I am. It has been a bit more than 2 years since I began my tenure as moderator on this site, my first time being a moderator in any shape or form actually, and it has both been super fun but also time consuming. From "who's boq" to now.
    this just make the "who's Boq?" memes more valid that i even imagined





    lol


    gg Boq

  36. ISO #686
    FUNNIER6 GOAT Askthepizzaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,892
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    Gender
    boq boq tbh

  37. ISO #687
    tokophobe lute's Avatar Head Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    19,018
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Other Games
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    He was the best of us, to be honest.
    I should have been a pair of ragged claws
    Scuttling across the floor of silent seas

  38. ISO #688
    Prison Mike Empoof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    19,791
    Community
    MiniMafia // Smogon
    Gender
    Voxx GOAT

  39. ISO #689
    Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Mod Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    4,386
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Petition to have "boq" be synonomous with "tbh"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic
    Need a sub? PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Foster Wallace
    The next real literary "rebels" in this country might well emerge as some weird bunch of anti-rebels, born oglers who dare somehow to back away from ironic watching, who have the childish gall actually to endorse and instantiate single-entendre principles. Who treat of plain old untrendy human troubles and emotions in U.S. life with reverence and conviction. Who eschew self-consciousness and hip fatigue. These anti-rebels would be outdated, of course, before they even started. Dead on the page. Too sincere. Clearly repressed. Backward, quaint, naive, anachronistic. Maybe that'll be the point. Maybe that's why they'll be the next real rebels. Real rebels, as far as I can see, risk disapproval. The old postmodern insurgents risked the gasp and squeal: shock, disgust, outrage, censorship, accusations of socialism, anarchism, nihilism. Today's risks are different. The new rebels might be artists willing to risk the yawn, the rolled eyes, the cool smile, the nudged ribs, the parody of gifted ironists, the "Oh how banal". To risk accusations of sentimentality, melodrama. Of overcredulity. Of softness. Of willingness to be suckered by a world of lurkers and starers who fear gaze and ridicule above imprisonment without law. Who knows.

  40. ISO #690
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    16,926
    Gender
    I still haven't figured out how to pronounce you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  41. ISO #691
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,306
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Gender
    I vote for Goose, OnlYA or Yurkin to be next Moderator.

  42. ISO #692
    GOAT Tier Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    14,483
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Seththeking (#691)
    I vote for Goose, OnlYA or Yurkin to be next Moderator.
    this is not your discord server
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#6)
    mfw you accidentally sell your soul for a modpeek
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#305)
    God is real, and she is haunting my dreams tonight.

  43. ISO #693
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    AXW
    Posts
    48,663
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#690)
    I still haven't figured out how to pronounce you.
    I pronounce it "bo-quas".

    Like LordQuas, but with a bo in front.

    Idk. @Boquise settle it for us before you go! lol

  44. ISO #694
    GOAT Tier The Lukundo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    17,794
    Community
    Mafia Universe / Town of Salem
    AKA
    Lukundo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Bock (like shock) eese (like geese) No?

  45. ISO #695
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,484
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie
    Gender
    It's bow kwees

    at least that's how he pronounced it in a video once
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#122)
    bbtbh wolf because bbt actually made reads

  46. ISO #696
    Thread Analyst Egix96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    730
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    EgixBacon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#695)
    It's bow kwees

    at least that's how he pronounced it in a video once
    Huh

    I always thought it was Boh-keess.

  47. ISO #697
    GOAT Tier Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    14,483
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#696)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#695)
    It's bow kwees

    at least that's how he pronounced it in a video once
    Huh

    I always thought it was Boh-keess.
    Same
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#6)
    mfw you accidentally sell your soul for a modpeek
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads (#305)
    God is real, and she is haunting my dreams tonight.

  48. ISO #698
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,484
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#696)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#695)
    It's bow kwees

    at least that's how he pronounced it in a video once
    Huh

    I always thought it was Boh-keess.
    Me too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#122)
    bbtbh wolf because bbt actually made reads

  49. ISO #699
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    16,926
    Gender
    I say something like the musician Bach followed by a garbled mouthful of vowels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  50. ISO #700
    out of touch, out of time Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    9,671
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    AragakiAyase has stepped down from the staff. We wish him the best.
    DM Ampharos#1651 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
King

The King is the only person allowed to vote and therefore has sole say over who gets lynched.