Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 747

Thread: Current Staff

  1. ISO #51
    Season 6 Champion Beck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Where it's at!
    Posts
    25,449
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    NovoCiv
    Gender
    It's reassuring to know you're only taking a step back, and not a step away. Thank you for all you have done, ATP, every word of every long post you've made. You are a cornerstone of Mafia Universe and are a key factor in this community's development -- you are part of the reason why Mafia Universe is so great.

    It's also exciting to have lute where she now is. Similarly she exemplifies a lot of what we want Mafia Universe to be -- inclusive, kind, autocratic, and straight up fun.

    Good vibes all around, we've got a really awesome team.
    leaping up into the air getting juiced up beyond belief

  2. ISO #52
    Wants It More NotACop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    5,845
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    PokerNet
    Agree with every line Beck just wrote. Happy to see you'll still stick around, ATPG - you've written some of the best and most sincere posts I've seen from any moderator on any forum.
    But I also think Lute will do a splendid job in the role, ruling with a crab fist!

  3. ISO #53
    Lost Weasley Brother Allundberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    9,091
    Community
    PokerNet
    what does purple mean?

  4. ISO #54
    tokophobe lute's Avatar Head Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    19,018
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Other Games
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Allundberg (#53)
    what does purple mean?
    lute
    I should have been a pair of ragged claws
    Scuttling across the floor of silent seas

  5. ISO #55
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    8,833
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Allundberg (#53)
    what does purple mean?
    Head Moderator

  6. ISO #56
    I.e. she'll moderate your head.
    много лошо

  7. ISO #57
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,078
    Gender
    Red/blue/green are the standard forum colours of importance

    I get that it's probably meant as a step between red and blue, but purple seems less official than blue and you'll probably be getting the "what does that mean" a lot, so get used to it lute

  8. ISO #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,509
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    scrambledwowee
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#57)
    Red/blue/green are the standard forum colours of importance

    I get that it's probably meant as a step between red and blue, but purple seems less official than blue and you'll probably be getting the "what does that mean" a lot, so get used to it lute
    Maybe you should yellow then

  9. ISO #59
    tokophobe lute's Avatar Head Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    19,018
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Other Games
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#57)
    Red/blue/green are the standard forum colours of importance

    I get that it's probably meant as a step between red and blue, but purple seems less official than blue and you'll probably be getting the "what does that mean" a lot, so get used to it lute
    it'll be a good conversation starter then
    I should have been a pair of ragged claws
    Scuttling across the floor of silent seas

  10. ISO #60
    FUNNIER6 GOAT Askthepizzaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,892
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    Gender
    *sniffs*

    Back in my day, the head moderator wore blue just like everyone else, and the position was as unofficial as it gets. They were one of the crew and they liked it. All these new ideas, new colors, progress just for the sake of it, dictatorship I tells ya. I'M OLD! The world is changing AND I DON'T LIKE IT!!! GET OFF MAH LAWN!!!

    *runs off to join a militia bearing an inappropriate flag to plot the overthrow of the government*

  11. ISO #61
    Soul Reader Quick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Filling The Void
    Posts
    4,487
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will ?
    AKA
    Quick
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy (#60)
    *sniffs*

    Back in my day, the head moderator wore blue just like everyone else, and the position was as unofficial as it gets. They were one of the crew and they liked it. All these new ideas, new colors, progress just for the sake of it, dictatorship I tells ya. I'M OLD! The world is changing AND I DON'T LIKE IT!!! GET OFF MAH LAWN!!!

    *runs off to join a militia bearing an inappropriate flag to plot the overthrow of the government*
    This post is excellent.
    Retired

  12. ISO #62
    Soul Reader 112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,702
    Community
    Canucks Community (CDC)
    Celebrations are in order.

    grats

  13. ISO #63
    Manasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    17,686
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    who is boq
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#5393)
    Take note MU the AIDS bar of 2019 is being set HIGH
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#24)
    i need more manasi


    [5:44 PM] Apoc: just remember that you are a WW legend and you are going to own their souls rn

  14. ISO #64
    Infracted gbsfranca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    France
    Posts
    9,624
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    fuckin kid
    Gender
    who is voxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#719)
    ISO him. He looks good to me. I don't want to see him lynched. Yeah, he had a troll post here and there, but he's playing pretty townie. I don't expect a 14 year old to troll like that as scum anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#734)
    gbs is not out of either range. the $#@!posting is basically how he lives his life.

  15. ISO #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,509
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    scrambledwowee
    Gender
    needmoremodasi

  16. ISO #66
    Manasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    17,686
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy (#1)
    Greetings all!

    Current staff are:

    lute (Moderation Leader), Cory, Sooh, Nego, Scoobs, mhsmith0, MarkoRaj, smilefires, Askthepizzaguy (Moderators)
    Thingyman, Makaze, NotACop (Admins)
    Beck, dyachei, Fable (Queue Managers)
    And the community contributors (orange) do not have staff access, just swanky orange robes. They help with the database.
    but

    oranges have staff access

    and where's cory

    i just

    hello
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#5393)
    Take note MU the AIDS bar of 2019 is being set HIGH
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#24)
    i need more manasi


    [5:44 PM] Apoc: just remember that you are a WW legend and you are going to own their souls rn

  17. ISO #67
    Low Hanging Fruit
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Gender
    Am I next?

  18. ISO #68
    FUNNIER6 GOAT Askthepizzaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,892
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    Gender
    « New moderator(s): Boquise, Voxxicus, Walrein »
    Welcome Voxxicus, Walrein, and Boquise as forum moderators!

    As the site gets bigger and staffers are in games, we need to expand our mod team to keep up. Thanks for making our site a success!

  19. ISO #69
    Why are you modding people who have barely posted or had anything to do with MU?

  20. ISO #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,509
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    scrambledwowee
    Gender
    #modswedishskumbagoripackmybags
    Last edited by Champ; June 25th, 2017 at 05:58 PM.

  21. ISO #71
    voxx has done nothing but perpetuate hate. glad to see him modded /s

    walrein grats. stand up for people more. needs to be done. CoC rule 1 is god-tier and should be taken more seriously

  22. ISO #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,509
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    scrambledwowee
    Gender
    Boquise feels left out

  23. ISO #73
    GOAT Tier Michael22Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    33,260
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy (#68)
    Welcome Voxxicus, Walrein, and Boquise as forum moderators!

    As the site gets bigger and staffers are in games, we need to expand our mod team to keep up. Thanks for making our site a success!
    Who tf are those....

  24. ISO #74
    Manasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    17,686
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#69)
    Why are you modding people who have barely posted or had anything to do with MU?
    Seconded.

    Plz no THANKS to this post

    just resp0nd
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#5393)
    Take note MU the AIDS bar of 2019 is being set HIGH
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#24)
    i need more manasi


    [5:44 PM] Apoc: just remember that you are a WW legend and you are going to own their souls rn

  25. ISO #75
    GOAT Tier Michael22Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    33,260
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoreManasi (#74)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#69)
    Why are you modding people who have barely posted or had anything to do with MU?
    Seconded.

    Plz no THANKS to this post

    just resp0nd
    Third
    See no real point to have mod that I never heard about and didn't actually participate as part of the community

  26. ISO #76
    Ruler of the Universe Thingyman's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    8,833
    Community
    PokerNet / 2+2
    Gender
    Hi guys

    We were in need of new moderators, since we had a backlog of moderation-related issues.

    We chose these people because they are all great guys that were willing and able to put in time and effort for MU. A couple of them also have moderation experience from other mafia communities. I personally know all of them, staff agreed on the picks, and we did vetting of each candidate as we always do. I'm confident they are great additions to our team. Some of you perhaps don't know Boquise or Voxxicus; They were sent here to represent their home communities where they are very well regarded and respected, and you can of course expect to see them stick around going forward

    I hope you'll please congratulate our new slaves moderators.

  27. ISO #77
    Wants It More Yeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    7,078
    Community
    Smogon
    Gender
    cant believe u fell into walreins thirst for mods plan

    we'd done so well stonewalling him on smogon and now RUINED

    grats boyos
    ? ? ? ?
    yet another dig, yet another dig at me
    eleganza, i see the way you trip off me
    pipe down, bitch, i run the library
    shh, you're too shallow to dig on me

  28. ISO #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,509
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    scrambledwowee
    Gender
    swedishskumbag tho

  29. ISO #79
    bbt's minion tbqfh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,479
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ (#72)
    Boquise feels left out
    That's my life story tbh smh

  30. ISO #80
    GOAT Tier Fable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    24,000
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti (#77)
    cant believe u fell into walreins thirst for mods plan

    we'd done so well stonewalling him on smogon and now RUINED

    grats boyos
    I tried to stop them but it was either this or mod another Australian.
    “Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy.” -Ishiro Honda

  31. ISO #81
    ༼ つ ;-; ༽つ give town rand Dp101's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,734
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Realms Beyond
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#80)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti (#77)
    cant believe u fell into walreins thirst for mods plan

    we'd done so well stonewalling him on smogon and now RUINED

    grats boyos
    I tried to stop them but it was either this or mod another Australian.
    More Australians IMO.

  32. ISO #82
    Wants It More Cory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,338
    Community
    DragonMount
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoreManasi (#66)
    and where's cory
    hiding from you
    i had a good run playing horses in my mind
    left my heart out somewhere running
    wanting strangers to be mine
    memory's a sacred meat that's drying all the time
    on a hillside I remember, i am loving losing life


  33. ISO #83
    Soul Reader Mattyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,341
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Dp101 (#81)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#80)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti (#77)
    cant believe u fell into walreins thirst for mods plan

    we'd done so well stonewalling him on smogon and now RUINED

    grats boyos
    I tried to stop them but it was either this or mod another Australian.
    More Australians IMO.
    PREACH!

    I would like to add my congratulations to our new Mods, Walrein, Boquise and Voxxicus. Based on my recent experiences, I don't envy any of you one little bit and you sure have your work ahead of you. I wish you all the luck in the world - you're going to need it!
    Retired: 1 February 2017

  34. ISO #84

  35. ISO #85
    bbt's minion tbqfh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,479
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyk (#83)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dp101 (#81)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable (#80)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti (#77)
    cant believe u fell into walreins thirst for mods plan

    we'd done so well stonewalling him on smogon and now RUINED

    grats boyos
    I tried to stop them but it was either this or mod another Australian.
    More Australians IMO.
    PREACH!

    I would like to add my congratulations to our new Mods, Walrein, Boquise and Voxxicus. Based on my recent experiences, I don't envy any of you one little bit and you sure have your work ahead of you. I wish you all the luck in the world - you're going to need it!
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#84)
    Who is boq
    Me!

  36. ISO #86
    #BetterThanYou
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,856
    Community
    WF/DM/VS/PerC/MU/PHC
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#84)
    Who is boq
    He participated in the tournament both last year and this!

  37. ISO #87
    Walrein I get. He's been here a while.

    But the other 2 soabs, I'm treating them the same way I'd treat a substitute teacher in high school - little to no respect, do as I please, say as I please and won't back down.

    Respects earned around here boys not given. You think just cause they went outside the site and brought 2 new strangers off the street to come moderate me(instead of promoting within the company and showing loyalty) that I'm gonna listen to these new guys, well you can think again.

    Just playing, welcome aboard.

  38. ISO #88
    Wants It Most Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sharing opinions nobody asked for
    Posts
    38,078
    Gender
    Who is Chris though?
    Last edited by Apoc; July 3rd, 2017 at 04:58 AM.

  39. ISO #89
    Soul Reader Turbo King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,343
    Community
    Kings Landing
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#88)
    Who is Chris though?
    He participated in skype and discord over the years and is known to have a firm grip on the girl. A ladiesman so to say

  40. ISO #90
    out of touch, out of time Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    9,671
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    who's apoc tbh
    DM Ampharos#1651 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

  41. ISO #91
    Manasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    17,686
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by ReddBoiler (#87)
    Walrein I get. He's been here a while.

    But the other 2 soabs, I'm treating them the same way I'd treat a substitute teacher in high school - little to no respect, do as I please, say as I please and won't back down.

    Respects earned around here boys not given. You think just cause they went outside the site and brought 2 new strangers off the street to come moderate me(instead of promoting within the company and showing loyalty) that I'm gonna listen to these new guys, well you can think again.

    Just playing, welcome aboard.
    @ReddBoiler I miss you so much come back soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#5393)
    Take note MU the AIDS bar of 2019 is being set HIGH
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#24)
    i need more manasi


    [5:44 PM] Apoc: just remember that you are a WW legend and you are going to own their souls rn

  42. ISO #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    13,752
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    PersonalityCafe
    Gender
    Congrats to the new mods and welcome to the mod team
    to protect us from ourselves and let purple mod(s) protect us from you

  43. ISO #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Manasi (#91)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReddBoiler (#87)
    Walrein I get. He's been here a while.

    But the other 2 soabs, I'm treating them the same way I'd treat a substitute teacher in high school - little to no respect, do as I please, say as I please and won't back down.

    Respects earned around here boys not given. You think just cause they went outside the site and brought 2 new strangers off the street to come moderate me(instead of promoting within the company and showing loyalty) that I'm gonna listen to these new guys, well you can think again.

    Just playing, welcome aboard.
    @ReddBoiler I miss you so much come back soon.
    I missed me too bub. They say it's ok to forget where you're going, but don't ever forget where you came from.

  44. ISO #94
    FUNNIER6 GOAT Askthepizzaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,892
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    Gender
    redd posting on the 4th of july with that avatar makes me feel goddamned patriotic.

  45. ISO #95
    Wants It More Inawordyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,203
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MafiaManiac, SurvivORG
    AKA
    IAWY, Wooleer/Wooly
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    What no Boq this is my territory why go scram there can only be one MafiaManiac regular shoo get away from here



    I just saw your name blue'd, congrats Boq! Didn't think there'd be another MMer sticking around but I guess the championship was a definite gamechsnger in terms of longevity.
    Last edited by Inawordyes; July 7th, 2017 at 02:51 AM.
    I was a leek once.

  46. ISO #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,509
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    scrambledwowee
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy (#94)
    redd posting on the 4th of july with that avatar makes me feel goddamned patriotic.
    Questionable

  47. ISO #97
    FUNNIER6 GOAT Askthepizzaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,892
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    Gender
    « New moderator(s): SwedishSkumbag »
    SwedishSkumbag is being added to our forum Moderator team. Welcome, welcome, welcome.

  48. ISO #98
    out of touch, out of time Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    9,671
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    A promotion a long time coming

    Congrats, Emil!
    DM Ampharos#1651 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

  49. ISO #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,509
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    scrambledwowee
    Gender
    HE ?? IS ?? THE ?? PEOPLES ?? MOD ??

  50. ISO #100
    FUNNIER6 GOAT Askthepizzaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,892
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    Gender
    « mhsmith0 and Cory are now Game Managers »
    mhsmith0 and Cory are now Game Managers, which is the umbrella term for folks working on setup management, queue management, or similar tasks. They'll work alongside Fable, Beck, and Dyachei.

    Thanks for your continuing contributions, guys!
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; July 11th, 2017 at 07:28 PM. Reason: discontent with "content" managers :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
King

The King is the only person allowed to vote and therefore has sole say over who gets lynched.