nowhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork (#444)
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ (#441)
    @GeneralHankerchief unban me fron discord ara is a tyrant
    *SIGH*

what did you do, champ....
    i repeated what someone else said
    thats literally it
    Champ I'd count my blessings, you're lucky to be unbanned and getting to interact on here. Look at the others who are getting banned, learn from them instead of being a pest. Telling others its the mods fault is sad too.

2. ISO #452
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Smogon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#446)
    Quote Originally Posted by lute (#443)
    Quote Originally Posted by billymills (#442)
    Congrats to @GeneralHankerchief our newest Super Moderator.
    this must be some sort of mistake I specifically instructed that empoof should replace me
    Good news, he's on the way! Empoof is the newest blue team victim, in addition to his Setup Review duties! Congratulations/condolences.

Also that towards GeneralHankerchief I guess.

It's easier to post one announcement than 2+ so if a staff change goes unannounced there's probably a reason why
    i hope the reason bear's demotion wasnt announced is hallia's getting the boot too
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranmilia
    Unfortunately I am compelled to say that billymills is 100% correct.

3. ISO #453
    Timezone
    Community
    Society of Muffins
    Quote Originally Posted by billymills (#452)
    this must be some sort of mistake I specifically instructed that empoof should replace me
    Good news, he's on the way! Empoof is the newest blue team victim, in addition to his Setup Review duties! Congratulations/condolences.

It's easier to post one announcement than 2+ so if a staff change goes unannounced there's probably a reason why
    i hope the reason bear's demotion wasnt announced is hallia's getting the boot too
    I regret to inform you Hallia has signed a lucrative long-term deal with mafiauniverse.com.

I also regret to inform Hallia she has been signed to a long-term deal with mafiauniverse.com.

Looks like you're stuck with her.

4. ISO #454
    Community
    Society of Muffins
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

If you have issue with me, I'm more than happy to talk to you. I can't help but notice the last time I addressed you similarly in discord, you ah, neglected to ever come back and join the conversation. Feel free to PM me.

5. ISO #455
    Community
    Society of Muffins
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

I regret to inform you Hallia has signed a lucrative long-term deal with mafiauniverse.com.

I also regret to inform Hallia she has been signed to a long-term deal with mafiauniverse.com.

Looks like you're stuck with her.
    When were you going to tell me this! Someone's just sad they're not on the fudge list, methinks.

6. ISO #456
    ༼ つ ;-; ༽つ give town rand Dp101's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Realms Beyond
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

7. ISO #457
    Mantichora's Avatar Game Manager
    Community
    MiniMafia

8. ISO #458
    five people have died Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    These demotion jokes are more stale than the "humoursly" mislabeled Paint threads

9. ISO #459
    Timezone
    Community
    N/A
    AKA
    Ide
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    These demotion jokes are more stale than the "humoursly" mislabeled Paint threads
    humour sly
    [1:32 AM] Makaze: You stepped down. I assume because you gave up on improving things.
    ♫ Hush now, my baby. Be still love, don't cry ♫
    ♫ Sleep as you're rocked by the stream ♫
    ♫ Sleep and remember my last lullaby ♫
    ♫ So I'll be with you when you dream ♫

10. ISO #460
    Community
    DragonMount
    you're so 2 thousand and late apoc
    i had a good run playing horses in my mind
    left my heart out somewhere running
    wanting strangers to be mine
    memory's a sacred meat that's drying all the time
    on a hillside I remember, i am loving losing life

11. ISO #461
    Banned

Community
    nowhere
    I agree, with all of the mods stepping down/being banned you'd think we'd stop making jokes about them.

12. ISO #462
    Congratulations on the demotion, Empoof!

13. ISO #463
    Banned

Community
    nowhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump (#462)
    Can you put the wall around MU up already? I'm sick and tired of the lies Trump

14. ISO #464
    Lost Weasley Brother Allundberg's Avatar
    Community
    PokerNet
    Im happy for the mods who have helped out the site and glad to see new ones step up when the lives gets too busy for the former mods.
    I always fear no new ppl will sign up for it. But so many awesome ppl do! Thank you all current and formed mods/contributer/admins/headmods. Also i appreciate all the work also from banned mods. I think its important to remember that although they might have misbehaved. To different degrees they still contributed. Even yates

15. ISO #465
    Banned

Community
    nowhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Allundberg (#464)
    Im happy for the mods who have helped out the site and glad to see new ones step up when the lives gets too busy for the former mods.
    I always fear no new ppl will sign up for it. But so many awesome ppl do! Thank you all current and formed mods/contributer/admins/headmods. Also i appreciate all the work also from banned mods. I think its important to remember that although they might have misbehaved. To different degrees they still contributed. Even yates
    I mean they have all misbehaved, but some do it in ways that get ignored. You can ride the rules, but just can't go overboard I suppose. I agree that they shouldn't be valued any less for publicly $%#!ing up, would seem unfair since we all know everyone is a $%#!up.
    Last edited by BenjiAO; September 13th, 2018 at 02:12 PM.

16. ISO #466
    Timezone
    Community
    Smogon

17. ISO #467
    Community
    Society of Muffins
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by billymills (#466)
    Hi Billy! Good to see you.

18. ISO #468
    Timezone
    Community
    Smogon
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallia (#467)
    Quote Originally Posted by billymills (#466)
    Hi Billy! Good to see you.
    Hi!

19. ISO #469
    Mafia Backup Amrock sheepsaysmeep's Avatar
    Timezone
    Community
    aops
    AKA
    sheep
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

@NotACop congrats?
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#67)
    Stop calling things natural. This world isnt natural. You can get butt implants and $%#!
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#8185)
    I see this game as an experience that makes you that little bit stronger afterwards but you thoroughly hate it and it's a disaster while you're in it. I see probably every game of mafia like that, but especially this one. Like getting dumped, or being in a car accident, or a house fire.

20. ISO #470
    so no more Empoof for blue

no more lute on site

no more pizza

these are upsetting times for MU

21. ISO #471
    vast tonal gap Lissa's Avatar Moderator
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Ultimate Mafia / Mafia Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#470)
    so no more Empoof for blue

no more lute on site

no more pizza

these are upsetting times for MU
    Empoof is still blue, people just get temporarily demodded on the site when they're playing Champs games.
    Quote Originally Posted by benneh (#28799)
    she's hard defended 90% of the dead wolves and the whole thread still wants to wish her happy birthday

22. ISO #472
    love me till your last breath~ Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Hey folks. Quick reminder that this is first and foremost an announcement thread, so that users can stay informed about changes to the staff. Personal matters, especially those that become heated or negative, should be checked at the door.

That said, we welcome NotACop back to the ranks of the Administrators! He'll be focusing primarily on community outreach and cross-site coordination, as well as assisting Makaze with programming.
    DM Mixolydia#8907 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments (you'll need to friend request me first)
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

23. ISO #473
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    debate.org
    AKA
    Kaede Akamatsu
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + it/it/its/its/itself
    "Virtuoso, you wifomy piece of chocolate
    -Insomnia in mentor/mentee DVC

24. ISO #474
    Timezone
    Community
    PersonalityCafe
    who's there?
    a new admin

25. ISO #475
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#472)
    Hey folks. Quick reminder that this is first and foremost an announcement thread, so that users can stay informed about changes to the staff. Personal matters, especially those that become heated or negative, should be checked at the door.

That said, we welcome NotACop back to the ranks of the Administrators! He'll be focusing primarily on community outreach and cross-site coordination, as well as assisting Makaze with programming.
    Database or gtfo NAC

26. ISO #476
    Timezone
    UTC-10:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    I’m sorry if I’ve posted this in the wrong thread but it’s important and needs to be said. I’m about to undertake hosting my first ever game of Mafia (Star Trek Mafia - The Undiscovered Country). For me, this is a VERY big deal and I simply would not have been able to get to this point without the advice and support of Aquilla and Empoof. I am indebted to both of these gentlemen (especially Empoof) who has gone above and beyond anything I would’ve reasonably expected in terms of his sacrifice (of sleep) to help me get the game up. Both Aquilla and Empoof encouraged me and offered quality advice to give my game the best chance of success. Hosting a game is without daunting but I’m extremely great full for the support I’ve been given here. @Aquilla and @Empoof, thank you!
    Last edited by Percy; September 20th, 2018 at 05:59 AM.

27. ISO #477
    Straight White Male wiggles1993's Avatar
    Community
    DailyMafia
    AKA
    The Potato King
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I’m sorry if I’ve posted this in the wrong thread but it’s important and needs to be said. I’m about to undertake hosting my first ever game of Mafia (Star Trek Mafia - The Undiscovered Country). For me, this is a VERY big deal and I simply would not have been able to get to this point without the advice and support of Aquilla and Empoof. I am indebted to both of these gentlemen (especially Empoof) who has gone above and beyond anything I would’ve reasonably expected in terms of his sacrifice (of sleep) to help me get the game up. Both Aquilla and Empoof encouraged me and offered quality advice to give my game the best chance of success. Hosting a game is without daunting but I’m extremely great full for the support I’ve been given here. @Aquilla and @Empoof, thank you!

Definitely the wrong thread. It was 4 posts up.
    Last edited by wiggles1993; September 20th, 2018 at 07:00 AM.
    ? ?_? ??

28. ISO #478
    Timezone
    UTC-10:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles1993 (#477)
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy (#476)

Definitely the wrong thread. It was 4 posts up.
    “It’s an announcement thread” - I made an announcement in appreciation of the great staff here at MU.

“Personal matters, especially those that become negative or heated, should be checked at the door.” - my remarks don’t relate to any of that. I was complimenting the great support that I was given by two leaders of this community - paying credit where credit is due.

Thanks for your feedback.

29. ISO #479
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Hallia has elected to step down from the staff. We thank her for her dedicated work and wish her the best moving forward.
    DM Mixolydia#8907 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments (you'll need to friend request me first)

30. ISO #480
    Timezone
    Community
    Society of Muffins

31. ISO #481
    Community
    DragonMount

32. ISO #482
    Timezone
    Community
    Realms Beyond
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

33. ISO #483
    Loansharking blot test Newcomb's Avatar Head Moderator
    Community
    🐴
    Effective immediately but actually retroactive to like, a couple months or so, Lissa is now a full blue, no asterisk, with all the duties / responsibilities thereof. She retains her position as Flake Mod.

34. ISO #484
    Timezone
    Community
    N/A
    AKA
    Ide
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    ok but can I still go to her for issues that need a Community Contributor
    [1:32 AM] Makaze: You stepped down. I assume because you gave up on improving things.

35. ISO #485
    Timezone
    Community
    N/A
    AKA
    Ide
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

36. ISO #486
    Lost Weasley Brother Allundberg's Avatar
    Community
    PokerNet
    Quote Originally Posted by lute (#485)
    what's the deal with Allund
    I am the new site Owner!
    My first act as the siteowner is to change the Colors
    Orange = Admin
    Blue = Headmod
    Green = Mod
    Purple = Game manager
    Red = Community Contributer

37. ISO #487
    ༼ つ ;-; ༽つ give smith another day mhsmith0's Avatar Game Manager
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    PlayDiplomacy, MafiaScum
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Life is simply unfair... don't you think?
    http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=mhsmith0

BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me

38. ISO #488
    Quote Originally Posted by Allundberg (#486)
    I am the new site Owner!
    My first act as the siteowner is to change the Colors
    Orange = Admin
    Blue = Headmod
    Green = Mod
    Purple = Game manager
    Red = Community Contributer
    Hello new supreme overlord Allund

I would like to formally resign

Thx

39. ISO #489
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    He was temporarily made orange in order to get access to stuff to be able to help Makaze out with database stuff!!
    Message a ghost at Arapocalypse#0834!

[9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be Boq
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Wait for the principal in the cafeteria
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be offered coffee by the peeps there
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: "Nice"
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Grab a random mug. Enjoy your coffee. Notice that it says "principal's mug" on it

40. ISO #490
    Banned

Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    MU
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#489)
    He was temporarily made orange in order to get access to stuff to be able to help Makaze out with database stuff!!
    LOL get rekt

41. ISO #491
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    bopolis has elected to step down from the setup review team. We wish him the best.

42. ISO #492
    Timezone
    Community
    debate.org
    AKA
    Kaede Akamatsu
    Pronouns

43. ISO #493
    Mantichora's Avatar Game Manager
    Community
    MiniMafia
  44. ISO #494
    Know the dark side Askthepizzaguy's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org

45. ISO #495
    Know the dark side Askthepizzaguy's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Forums.totalwar.org
    I gotta say, I am loving the spiffy banners for the staffers, with the appropriate coloring.

In a thread like this it is really quite eye catching. And this is coming from a guy who is skeptical about the need for staff to have colors other than to just identify us as the right person to contact for certain issues.

It's quite pretty.

46. ISO #496
    Timezone
    Community
    debate.org
    AKA
    Kaede Akamatsu
    Pronouns
    Thanks pizza. It’s fun having a special badge

47. ISO #497
    Loansharking blot test Newcomb's Avatar Head Moderator
    Community
    🐴
    smilefires has elected to step down as a moderator. As one of the longer-tenured mods, smiles brought a valuable perspective to the team that will be sorely missed.

Thanks for everything you did for the site, smiles.

48. ISO #498
    Timezone
    Community
    Realms Beyond
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Damn. I can understand why so many mods are leaving in this environment, but damn. Thanks for helping out here.

49. ISO #499
    Community
    DragonMount

50. ISO #500
    Timezone
    Community