Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 701 to 745 of 745

Thread: Current Staff

  1. ISO #701
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#700)
    AragakiAyase has stepped down from the staff. We wish him the best.
    i honestly don't know who that is...

  2. ISO #702
    Wants It More Yeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    7,076
    Community
    Smogon
    Gender
    how can you not know friend aragakiayase, member of THE official all-town town core in s4 finals?

    smh.
    👀 👀 👀 👀
    yet another dig, yet another dig at me
    eleganza, i see the way you trip off me
    pipe down, bitch, i run the library
    shh, you're too shallow to dig on me

  3. ISO #703
    spec chat hero iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    23,071
    Community
    NAmafia (formerly NAdota)
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    bow kwiss

  4. ISO #704
    Soul Reader Contrainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,211
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Bulbagarden
    AKA
    Your top scumread
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    ...

  5. ISO #705
    Wants It More LanMisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    German Democratic Republic (former)
    Posts
    6,214
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Gender
    Congrats @Logic to your promotion to Discord mod in case this was a step up that you actively asked for.

    Otherwise: I feel for your loss, losing the superiour colour (that is, green). Green is nice and soothing while teal... hurts the eyes.

  6. ISO #706
    tokophobe lute's Avatar Head Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    18,983
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Other Games
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    green is not a creative color
    Virtue
    You don't need a reason to help people.


  7. ISO #707
    tokophobe lute's Avatar Head Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    18,983
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Other Games
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    but anyway yeah Logic's a teal now

    also Dp101 is a full blue clap clap

    @Ampharos edit this to look professional I'm busy

    edit: lute smells
    Last edited by Ampharos; August 19th, 2019 at 06:26 PM.
    Virtue
    You don't need a reason to help people.


  8. ISO #708
    Soul Reader Virtuoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,930
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    debate.org
    AKA
    Kaede Akamatsu
    Gender
    Great choices :-)
    "Virtuoso, you wifomy piece of chocolate
    -Insomnia in mentor/mentee DVC

  9. ISO #709
    Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Mod Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    3,946
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#705)
    Congrats @Logic to your promotion to Discord mod in case this was a step up that you actively asked for.

    Otherwise: I feel for your loss, losing the superiour colour (that is, green). Green is nice and soothing while teal... hurts the eyes.
    For the record, I sought out nothing.

    And as far as I'm concerned, I'm baby blue, because this isn't real teal!
    Last edited by Logic; August 20th, 2019 at 03:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic
    Need a sub? PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Foster Wallace
    The next real literary "rebels" in this country might well emerge as some weird bunch of anti-rebels, born oglers who dare somehow to back away from ironic watching, who have the childish gall actually to endorse and instantiate single-entendre principles. Who treat of plain old untrendy human troubles and emotions in U.S. life with reverence and conviction. Who eschew self-consciousness and hip fatigue. These anti-rebels would be outdated, of course, before they even started. Dead on the page. Too sincere. Clearly repressed. Backward, quaint, naive, anachronistic. Maybe that'll be the point. Maybe that's why they'll be the next real rebels. Real rebels, as far as I can see, risk disapproval. The old postmodern insurgents risked the gasp and squeal: shock, disgust, outrage, censorship, accusations of socialism, anarchism, nihilism. Today's risks are different. The new rebels might be artists willing to risk the yawn, the rolled eyes, the cool smile, the nudged ribs, the parody of gifted ironists, the "Oh how banal". To risk accusations of sentimentality, melodrama. Of overcredulity. Of softness. Of willingness to be suckered by a world of lurkers and starers who fear gaze and ridicule above imprisonment without law. Who knows.

  10. ISO #710
    GOAT Tier Jaleb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    16,175
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    EpicMafia/DailyMafia
    AKA
    Onuzq
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#705)
    Congrats @Logic to your promotion to Discord mod in case this was a step up that you actively asked for.

    Otherwise: I feel for your loss, losing the superiour colour (that is, green). Green is nice and soothing while teal... hurts the eyes.
    Use darker background and teal looks very nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empoof (#4961)
    it was jaleb

    @Jaleb is a god
    ⚡🍺Frog 🍺⚡Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    ok dudes
    you can discuss the event here if you want

    Jaleb (RB/1% ITA)Last Thursday at 8:05 AM
    Done, will take my prize now
    I do have a 1900 rating in solving tactics :smiley:

    AndrewGreve(night vig/39%ITA)Last Thursday at 8:10 AM
    hey
    i dont know chess tactics
    should I try?

    Jaleb (RB/1% ITA)Last Thursday at 8:10 AM
    1. Bf6 2. Qh7 3. Rf7 4. Nh6 5. Re5 6. ... Qh3 7. Qd8 8. h7 9. ... Ne5+; fxe5 h5 10. ... Bg1; Kg3 Qf2; Kh3 Qh2 i you want the answer, not that it matters
    if*

    ⚡🍺Frog 🍺⚡Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    Jaleb, you're lowkey Magnus

  11. ISO #711
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,878
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Congrats Logic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#16505)
    another is mash

    Another powerful game of the city of crappy

  12. ISO #712
    Turbo Mafia Champion! Animal Midwife's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    6,139
    Community
    SDN
    Awesome Logic!

  13. ISO #713
    Season 5 Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    On a pirate ship
    Posts
    8,875
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Totalwar.org (The Org)
    AKA
    GH, Fuchs
    Gender
    My deepest condolences.
    Lenny - Today at 10:08 AM
    Atpg sometimes the paragraphs you write are pretty good


    Looking to waste an afternoon? Vamos Cartagena - Football Manager 2018 AAR (complete!)

  14. ISO #714
    Wants It More Garden Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    there
    Posts
    8,915
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Personality Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LanMisa (#705)
    Congrats @Logic to your promotion to Discord mod in case this was a step up that you actively asked for.

    Otherwise: I feel for your loss, losing the superiour colour (that is, green). Green is nice and soothing while teal... hurts the eyes.
    I like both colors. How can I get both at the same time?
    Would silly flavor writer, specializing in vegetables, earn me a blend of colors?
    Or do I have to add fruits into my repertoire.
    Effectively turning lemons into lemonade.
    Last edited by Garden Gnome; August 20th, 2019 at 09:51 PM. Reason: punctuation challenged

  15. ISO #715
    Thread Analyst moms meatloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    727
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    its honey boo boo
    Post-game discussion starts meow.

  16. ISO #716
    river city girl Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    9,502
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    hello

    ladd is a moderator

    vanity. is a flake moderator

    panini is a discord moderator

    @lute edit this to look professional i'm lazy

    My family poops big. Maybe it's genetic, maybe it's our diet, but everyone births giant logs of crap. If anyone has laid a mega-poop, you know that sometimes it won't flush. It lays across the hole in the bottom of the bowl and the vortex of draining water merely gives it a spin as it mocks you.

    Growing up, this was a common enough occurrence that our family had a poop knife. It was an old rusty kitchen knife that hung on a nail in the laundry room, only to be used for that purpose. It was normal to walk through the hallway and have someone call out "hey, can you get me the poop knife"?

    I thought it was standard kit. You have your plunger, your toilet brush, and your poop knife.

    Fast forward to 22. It's been a day or two between poops and I'm over at my friend's house. My friend was the local dealer and always had 'guests' over, because you can't buy weed without sitting on your ass and sampling it for an hour. I excuse myself and lay a gigantic turd. I look down and see that it's a sideways one, so I crack the door and call out for my friend. He arrives and I ask him for his poop knife.

    "My what?"

    Your poop knife, I say. I need to use it. Please.

    "Wtf is a poop knife?"

    Obviously he has one, but maybe he calls it by a more delicate name. A fecal cleaver? A Dung divider? A guano glaive? I explain what it is I want and why I want it.

    He starts giggling. Then laughing. Then lots of people start laughing. It turns out, the music stopped and everyone heard my pleas through the door. It also turns out that none of them had poop knives, it was just my $#@!ed up family with their $#@!ed up bowels. FML.

    I told this to my wife last night, who was amused and horrified at the same time. It turns out that she did not know what a poop knife was and had been using the old rusty knife hanging in the utility closet as a basic utility knife. Thankfully she didn't cook with it, but used it to open Amazon boxes.

    She will be getting her own utility knife now.

    [Edit: Common question - Why was this not in the bathroom instead of the laundry room? Answer. We only had one poop knife, and the laundry room was central to all three bathrooms. I have no idea why we didn't have three poop knives. All I know is that we didn't. We had the one. Possibly because my father was notoriously cheap about the weirdest things. So yes, we shared our poop knife.]
    Last edited by lute; September 14th, 2019 at 07:12 AM.
    DM Ampharos#1651 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

  17. ISO #717
    Soul Reader Contrainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,211
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Bulbagarden
    AKA
    Your top scumread
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Congratulations, you three!
    Last edited by Contrainer; September 14th, 2019 at 07:30 AM.

  18. ISO #718
    Soul Reader Virtuoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,930
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    debate.org
    AKA
    Kaede Akamatsu
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#716)
    hello

    ladd is a moderator

    vanity. is a flake moderator

    panini is a discord moderator

    @lute edit this to look professional i'm lazy

    My family poops big. Maybe it's genetic, maybe it's our diet, but everyone births giant logs of crap. If anyone has laid a mega-poop, you know that sometimes it won't flush. It lays across the hole in the bottom of the bowl and the vortex of draining water merely gives it a spin as it mocks you.

    Growing up, this was a common enough occurrence that our family had a poop knife. It was an old rusty kitchen knife that hung on a nail in the laundry room, only to be used for that purpose. It was normal to walk through the hallway and have someone call out "hey, can you get me the poop knife"?

    I thought it was standard kit. You have your plunger, your toilet brush, and your poop knife.

    Fast forward to 22. It's been a day or two between poops and I'm over at my friend's house. My friend was the local dealer and always had 'guests' over, because you can't buy weed without sitting on your ass and sampling it for an hour. I excuse myself and lay a gigantic turd. I look down and see that it's a sideways one, so I crack the door and call out for my friend. He arrives and I ask him for his poop knife.

    "My what?"

    Your poop knife, I say. I need to use it. Please.

    "Wtf is a poop knife?"

    Obviously he has one, but maybe he calls it by a more delicate name. A fecal cleaver? A Dung divider? A guano glaive? I explain what it is I want and why I want it.

    He starts giggling. Then laughing. Then lots of people start laughing. It turns out, the music stopped and everyone heard my pleas through the door. It also turns out that none of them had poop knives, it was just my $#@!ed up family with their $#@!ed up bowels. FML.

    I told this to my wife last night, who was amused and horrified at the same time. It turns out that she did not know what a poop knife was and had been using the old rusty knife hanging in the utility closet as a basic utility knife. Thankfully she didn't cook with it, but used it to open Amazon boxes.

    She will be getting her own utility knife now.

    [Edit: Common question - Why was this not in the bathroom instead of the laundry room? Answer. We only had one poop knife, and the laundry room was central to all three bathrooms. I have no idea why we didn't have three poop knives. All I know is that we didn't. We had the one. Possibly because my father was notoriously cheap about the weirdest things. So yes, we shared our poop knife.]
    Great choices. RIP
    "Virtuoso, you wifomy piece of chocolate
    -Insomnia in mentor/mentee DVC

  19. ISO #719
    Season 69 Champion Beck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Where it's at!
    Posts
    24,765
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    NovoCiv
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#716)
    hello

    ladd is a moderator

    vanity. is a flake moderator

    panini is a discord moderator

    @lute edit this to look professional i'm lazy

    My family poops big. Maybe it's genetic, maybe it's our diet, but everyone births giant logs of crap. If anyone has laid a mega-poop, you know that sometimes it won't flush. It lays across the hole in the bottom of the bowl and the vortex of draining water merely gives it a spin as it mocks you.

    Growing up, this was a common enough occurrence that our family had a poop knife. It was an old rusty kitchen knife that hung on a nail in the laundry room, only to be used for that purpose. It was normal to walk through the hallway and have someone call out "hey, can you get me the poop knife"?

    I thought it was standard kit. You have your plunger, your toilet brush, and your poop knife.

    Fast forward to 22. It's been a day or two between poops and I'm over at my friend's house. My friend was the local dealer and always had 'guests' over, because you can't buy weed without sitting on your ass and sampling it for an hour. I excuse myself and lay a gigantic turd. I look down and see that it's a sideways one, so I crack the door and call out for my friend. He arrives and I ask him for his poop knife.

    "My what?"

    Your poop knife, I say. I need to use it. Please.

    "Wtf is a poop knife?"

    Obviously he has one, but maybe he calls it by a more delicate name. A fecal cleaver? A Dung divider? A guano glaive? I explain what it is I want and why I want it.

    He starts giggling. Then laughing. Then lots of people start laughing. It turns out, the music stopped and everyone heard my pleas through the door. It also turns out that none of them had poop knives, it was just my $#@!ed up family with their $#@!ed up bowels. FML.

    I told this to my wife last night, who was amused and horrified at the same time. It turns out that she did not know what a poop knife was and had been using the old rusty knife hanging in the utility closet as a basic utility knife. Thankfully she didn't cook with it, but used it to open Amazon boxes.

    She will be getting her own utility knife now.

    [Edit: Common question - Why was this not in the bathroom instead of the laundry room? Answer. We only had one poop knife, and the laundry room was central to all three bathrooms. I have no idea why we didn't have three poop knives. All I know is that we didn't. We had the one. Possibly because my father was notoriously cheap about the weirdest things. So yes, we shared our poop knife.]
    nice
    leaping up into the air getting juiced up beyond belief

  20. ISO #720
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,878
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Congrats ladd, vanity, and panini!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#16505)
    another is mash

    Another powerful game of the city of crappy

  21. ISO #721
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,795
    Community
    Mafia.gg
    Gender
    we'll see if this was a mistake

    narrator: it was a mistake

  22. ISO #722
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,795
    Community
    Mafia.gg
    Gender
    woops should've also said my condolences to ladd and panini. but hopefully it'll be great working with you 2

  23. ISO #723
    GOAT Tier Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    13,323
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#721)
    we'll see if this was a mistake

    narrator: it was a mistake
    you look good in blue
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#6)
    mfw you accidentally sell your soul for a modpeek

  24. ISO #724
    JAMES MCCLOWN Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    22,720
    Community
    murdermystery@gmail
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#716)
    hello

    ladd is a moderator

    vanity. is a flake moderator

    panini is a discord moderator

    @lute edit this to look professional i'm lazy

    My family poops big. Maybe it's genetic, maybe it's our diet, but everyone births giant logs of crap. If anyone has laid a mega-poop, you know that sometimes it won't flush. It lays across the hole in the bottom of the bowl and the vortex of draining water merely gives it a spin as it mocks you.

    Growing up, this was a common enough occurrence that our family had a poop knife. It was an old rusty kitchen knife that hung on a nail in the laundry room, only to be used for that purpose. It was normal to walk through the hallway and have someone call out "hey, can you get me the poop knife"?

    I thought it was standard kit. You have your plunger, your toilet brush, and your poop knife.

    Fast forward to 22. It's been a day or two between poops and I'm over at my friend's house. My friend was the local dealer and always had 'guests' over, because you can't buy weed without sitting on your ass and sampling it for an hour. I excuse myself and lay a gigantic turd. I look down and see that it's a sideways one, so I crack the door and call out for my friend. He arrives and I ask him for his poop knife.

    "My what?"

    Your poop knife, I say. I need to use it. Please.

    "Wtf is a poop knife?"

    Obviously he has one, but maybe he calls it by a more delicate name. A fecal cleaver? A Dung divider? A guano glaive? I explain what it is I want and why I want it.

    He starts giggling. Then laughing. Then lots of people start laughing. It turns out, the music stopped and everyone heard my pleas through the door. It also turns out that none of them had poop knives, it was just my $#@!ed up family with their $#@!ed up bowels. FML.

    I told this to my wife last night, who was amused and horrified at the same time. It turns out that she did not know what a poop knife was and had been using the old rusty knife hanging in the utility closet as a basic utility knife. Thankfully she didn't cook with it, but used it to open Amazon boxes.

    She will be getting her own utility knife now.

    [Edit: Common question - Why was this not in the bathroom instead of the laundry room? Answer. We only had one poop knife, and the laundry room was central to all three bathrooms. I have no idea why we didn't have three poop knives. All I know is that we didn't. We had the one. Possibly because my father was notoriously cheap about the weirdest things. So yes, we shared our poop knife.]
    grats ladd, panini, vanity.

  25. ISO #725
    bbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,283
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    AKA
    Eifie
    Gender
    Wahoo! Now both of my mentors are teal!

    (my condolences to the three of you tho)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#122)
    bbtbh wolf because bbt actually made reads

  26. ISO #726
    Turbo Mafia Champion! Animal Midwife's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    6,139
    Community
    SDN
    Congrats ladd, vanity., and Panini!

  27. ISO #727
    Wait, a) what is a flake moderator and b) @Ampharos do you still have a poop knife?
    много лошо

  28. ISO #728
    Soul Reader Virtuoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,930
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    debate.org
    AKA
    Kaede Akamatsu
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Takhitty (#727)
    Wait, a) what is a flake moderator and b) @Ampharos do you still have a poop knife?
    @Takhitty - a flake moderator is a moderator who keeps track of people subbing out from games. Their main role is to make sure that the people who sign up to play actually play. If you sub out too much, they are the ones who send you a warning and decide if you should get a signup ban. If you host games as I do, they contact you after the game and ask why players subbed out of your game.
    "Virtuoso, you wifomy piece of chocolate
    -Insomnia in mentor/mentee DVC

  29. ISO #729
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,264
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Three good people, sacrificed just like that. Makes you think of the whimsicalities of life tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#3226)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Party (#3224)
    well I have my math test now be back later
    Math won’t get you laid
    Go to the pub instead

  30. ISO #730
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    5,395
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Gender
    grats Ladd, Vanity and Panini ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#3563)
    MU is not a betting game, it's a lie detection and lying game.
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#4792)
    But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the sun, and Michelle is the east.

    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#933)
    jaleb probably willaging too

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#13168)
    Wolves never w peek someone

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#2318)
    By the reads formulated yesterday, I hereby declare you, Michelle, scum by PoE, and sentence you to death for the accusation of High Treason and Werewolfing.

    ##Vote Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimma Davidoff (#102)
    Mafia is a real world game. The situations in Mafia are real, and one can not use anything but oneself. It is life. Very dense life. Look at it this way - Mafia are zombies, they are not free, they are bound by their knowledge of each other and a need to eliminate others. Citizens are free to make their own bounds. If you learn to do it well, then you could find zombies (people with alliance with past) in real life and turn them over to your side of the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#153)
    Well am here not here sorta-kinda asleep but kinda not 3 expresso shots was too much so let me think of something to entertain you most likely won't and will just pass out the second the expresso wears off, to be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#15)
    I'll get right on downloading the PM's directly into your brain.

    Coming on Christmas 2040.

  31. ISO #731
    Wants It More Zork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    8,610
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Gender
    condolences on the demotions

  32. ISO #732
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuoso (#728)
    Quote Originally Posted by Takhitty (#727)
    Wait, a) what is a flake moderator and b) @Ampharos do you still have a poop knife?
    @Takhitty - a flake moderator is a moderator who keeps track of people subbing out from games. Their main role is to make sure that the people who sign up to play actually play. If you sub out too much, they are the ones who send you a warning and decide if you should get a signup ban. If you host games as I do, they contact you after the game and ask why players subbed out of your game.
    Oh I so wish we had enough volume to justify that at home.

    In the game I hosted which ended last Sunday I had to rerand once because of a mistake I made and the former mafia team never bothered to read the new PMs so one of them kept sending in kill orders (in a Modbot-less game, naturally, as it wasn't MU) and playing as if he were mafia instead of as if he were town. I eventually subbed him with a dead townie, of course, but… <rolls eyes>
    много лошо

  33. ISO #733
    Just here to give cred to the poop knife story. It really touched me.

    This was supposed to be sent from my main account oops /dobby
    Last edited by Throne Mash; September 19th, 2019 at 04:35 AM.

  34. ISO #734
    Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Mod Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    3,946
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Throne Mash (#733)
    Just here to give cred to the poop knife story. It really touched me.

    This was supposed to be sent from my main account oops /dobby
    Poop knife for mod!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic
    Need a sub? PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Foster Wallace
    The next real literary "rebels" in this country might well emerge as some weird bunch of anti-rebels, born oglers who dare somehow to back away from ironic watching, who have the childish gall actually to endorse and instantiate single-entendre principles. Who treat of plain old untrendy human troubles and emotions in U.S. life with reverence and conviction. Who eschew self-consciousness and hip fatigue. These anti-rebels would be outdated, of course, before they even started. Dead on the page. Too sincere. Clearly repressed. Backward, quaint, naive, anachronistic. Maybe that'll be the point. Maybe that's why they'll be the next real rebels. Real rebels, as far as I can see, risk disapproval. The old postmodern insurgents risked the gasp and squeal: shock, disgust, outrage, censorship, accusations of socialism, anarchism, nihilism. Today's risks are different. The new rebels might be artists willing to risk the yawn, the rolled eyes, the cool smile, the nudged ribs, the parody of gifted ironists, the "Oh how banal". To risk accusations of sentimentality, melodrama. Of overcredulity. Of softness. Of willingness to be suckered by a world of lurkers and starers who fear gaze and ridicule above imprisonment without law. Who knows.

  35. ISO #735
    1610 mendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,638
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Kongregate
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#734)
    Quote Originally Posted by Throne Mash (#733)
    Just here to give cred to the poop knife story. It really touched me.

    This was supposed to be sent from my main account oops /dobby
    Poop knife for mod!
    https://www.originalpoopknife.com/

    https://www.livescience.com/frozen-poop-knife.html
    September Paint & Drabble -- if you can draw a stick figure or better, please sign up!

  36. ISO #736
    river city girl Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    9,502
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Mill Crab is a flake mod too. Lowposters beware.
    DM Ampharos#1651 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

  37. ISO #737
    Soul Reader Contrainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,211
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Bulbagarden
    AKA
    Your top scumread
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    My condolences

  38. ISO #738
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,795
    Community
    Mafia.gg
    Gender
    the demotions just keep coming

    condolences mill!

  39. ISO #739
    GOAT Tier Chemist1422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    13,323
    Community
    ToS
    AKA
    Chem, Mist, Roxas, Wind
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#736)
    Mill Crab is a flake mod too. Lowposters beware.
    wow
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist1422 (#6)
    mfw you accidentally sell your soul for a modpeek

  40. ISO #740
    Soul Reader Virtuoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,930
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    debate.org
    AKA
    Kaede Akamatsu
    Gender
    Congrats! I'm so thankful something is finally being done about flaking. You guys have my full support! Good luck.
    "Virtuoso, you wifomy piece of chocolate
    -Insomnia in mentor/mentee DVC

  41. ISO #741
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,878
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    What could possibly go wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#16505)
    another is mash

    Another powerful game of the city of crappy

  42. ISO #742
    Furry Collective Keeper of the Swans Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    5,395
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    AnimeBase
    Gender
    Congrats Mill Crab ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Phighter (#3563)
    MU is not a betting game, it's a lie detection and lying game.
    Quote Originally Posted by El-ahrairah (#4792)
    But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the sun, and Michelle is the east.

    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#933)
    jaleb probably willaging too

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrman (#13168)
    Wolves never w peek someone

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall (#2318)
    By the reads formulated yesterday, I hereby declare you, Michelle, scum by PoE, and sentence you to death for the accusation of High Treason and Werewolfing.

    ##Vote Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimma Davidoff (#102)
    Mafia is a real world game. The situations in Mafia are real, and one can not use anything but oneself. It is life. Very dense life. Look at it this way - Mafia are zombies, they are not free, they are bound by their knowledge of each other and a need to eliminate others. Citizens are free to make their own bounds. If you learn to do it well, then you could find zombies (people with alliance with past) in real life and turn them over to your side of the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#153)
    Well am here not here sorta-kinda asleep but kinda not 3 expresso shots was too much so let me think of something to entertain you most likely won't and will just pass out the second the expresso wears off, to be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#15)
    I'll get right on downloading the PM's directly into your brain.

    Coming on Christmas 2040.

  43. ISO #743
    Cuddles Wolves Mill Crab's Avatar Flake Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,878
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Gender
    Now that Mountainado's over...

    This is what I get for lunching wolf!Amy on D1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#16505)
    another is mash

    Another powerful game of the city of crappy

  44. ISO #744
    Season 5 Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    On a pirate ship
    Posts
    8,875
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Totalwar.org (The Org)
    AKA
    GH, Fuchs
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill Crab (#743)
    Now that Mountainado's over...

    This is what I get for lunching wolf!Amy on D1
    *cuddling

    get with the times mill

    also congrats/condolences and all that jazz
    Lenny - Today at 10:08 AM
    Atpg sometimes the paragraphs you write are pretty good


    Looking to waste an afternoon? Vamos Cartagena - Football Manager 2018 AAR (complete!)

  45. ISO #745
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,264
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Congrats tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydraphobia (#3226)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus Party (#3224)
    well I have my math test now be back later
    Math won’t get you laid
    Go to the pub instead

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Loved

The Loved role requires one extra vote to be lynched than would otherwise normally be needed to achieve majority.