Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Umineko: The Legend of the Golden Witch Game Thread

1. ISO #1
    Opening Post »

Umineko: The Legend of the Golden Witch Game Thread

Umineko: The Legend of the Golden Witch Game Thread

a @the-middle-of-the-line and @Alette production, with the assistance of @SpankGangsta

Beloved,

I knew it was you all along. Who else has the intellect, the charm, and the magic to match mine?

I am writing this from sea, aboard my ship, The Twilight Entry. From the deck comes the rich, vibrant sounds of a viola, lovely and sad. Lonely and sad. Haunting, like your piercing eyes haunt my dreams, waking or dying.

Every time I hear that sound, I remember. I look back to a time when we were both young, and both so happy. What happened to make it change so?

Why, my love? What did I do to you?

That is all I can ask. You never seem to look my way anymore. Indeed, it seems as if you hate me, poor wretch that I am.

I love you. Remember this, always. With my fading breath, I will utter your name and it will not leave my lips.

Yours-

Behold the sweetfish river running through my beloved hometown.
    You who seek the Golden Land, follow its path downstream in search of the key

As you travel down it, you will see a village.
    In that village, look for the shore the two will tell you of.
    There sleeps the key to the Golden Land.

The one who obtains the key must then travel to the Golden Land in accordance with these rules
    On the first twilight, offer the six chosen by the key as sacrifices.

Krauss- His corpse was found inside the storehouse of the rose garden. The direct cause of death is unknown but, it seems the side of his head was destroyed after his death. First of all, it's the beginning of everything.

Rudolf- His corpse was found inside the storehouse of the rose garden. His face is believed to have been damaged after his death. He has the right to lament his bad luck.

Kyrie- Her corpse was found inside the storehouse of the rose garden. Her face is believed to have been damaged after her death. The Devil's roulette chose. It's that simple.

Rosa- Her corpse was found inside the storehouse of the rose garden. Her face is believed to have been damaged after her death. Another meeting is possible. So, no sadness.

Shannon- Her corpse was found inside the storehouse of the rose garden. The side of her head is believed to have been damaged after death. It's alright. Everyone will resurrect in the Golden Land.

Toshiro- His corpse was found inside the storehouse of the rose garden. His face is believed to have been damaged after his death. Such a pity. The truth is that it seems he was on duty at the guesthouse.

On the second twilight, those who remain shall tear apart the two who are close.
    On the third twilight, those who remain shall praise my noble name.
    On the fourth twilight, gouge the head and kill.
    On the fifth twilight, gouge the chest and kill.
    On the sixth twilight, gouge the stomach and kill.
    On the seventh twilight, gouge the knee and kill.
    On the eighth twilight, gouge the leg and kill.
    On the ninth twilight, the witch shall revive, and none shall be left alive.
    On the tenth twilight, the journey shall end, and you shall reach the capital where the gold dwells

The witch will praise the wise, and should bestow four treasures.
    One shall be, all the gold from the Golden Land.
    One shall be, the resurrection of the souls of all the dead.
    One shall be, even the resurrection of the lost love.
    One shall be, to put the witch to sleep for all time.

Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice.

1) Everything in this opening post is the truth.

2) As this is a bastard + closed setup, information will be selectively given to players.
    Mods will have the final say on how much information to give the players (i.e.: if you do choose to ask us questions, we may or may not tell you the truth or say anything at all). You will be given all relevant and necessary information in your role PMs/private threads.

3) The premise is that there were 19 people on Rokkenjima Island, come to claim what they believe is their rightful inheritance, or already living on the island. Six have already been killed, whose character names and death type have been revealed in the opening post as a beginning hint. The remaining 13 must solve the mystery of the Rokkenjima Island Massacre.

4) Each night and day, when there is a death, the character name and role will be revealed. You may read into the flavor of any modpost, but do so at your own risk.

5) All questions should be asked in private threads/PMs, and not in the game thread (i.e.: replacing out, questions about game mechanics, and etcetera).

6) You may not reference your role PM or any private mod communications. You may not angleshoot off of player substitutions or reasons that players were modkilled. You may not multi-account. If you want to play on an alt, you must out the alt to both mods, and receive confirmation to play.

7) No outside communication during the game unless your role explicitly gives you the ability to do so. This includes talking about the game on other sites, in general chat or other discord channels/skype chats, or in private communications with living and dead players or non-players; whether you are dead, alive, or a replacement.

8) To follow along with rules 4 and 5, just keep all MU rules, please. Don't get yourself banned during the course of this game. Please be civil. We will replace you and/or modkill you or do a bastardly mod thing to you that messes you up and makes you never want to play again.

9) Days are 36 hours and nights are 12 hours. Projected Day 1 Start is 9 AM EST on 2/11/17.

10) Alignments may change. This is not a cult game. Any other mechanics may or may not be included in this game.

11) Any kind of claiming is allowed. Go wild. However, there may be consequences for claiming. Good luck. A sample VT PM is included here:

Vanilla Townie
    You are a Vanilla Townie
    Win Conditions:
    You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
    Abilities:
    You have no abilities. Your vote and your intellect are your only weapons.

As shown above, PMs are flavorless before flip. The only character names that are known before death are those of the 6 people killed in the opening flavor post.

12) Please submit all night actions an hour (:00) before day start via PM to the host account @Bernkastel (do NOT submit actions to @the-middle-of-the-line, @Alette, and @SpankGangsta, because we will not pay attention to them and possibly ignore them).

13) All private threads are open 24/7 for communication.

14) Maj is not enabled. In the event of a tie, the lynchee will be randed.

"By the time you have read this, I will probably be dead.
    The only difference will be whether there is a body or not.
    You who have read this.
    Please find out the truth.
    That's my only wish."
    —— Ushiromiya Maria

Players: The Ushiromiya Family

1. @Michael22Omega
    2. @Fable
    3. @Nippleman
    4. @GGTeMpLaR
    5. @BATMAN
    6. @Goat
    7. @smilefires
    8. @npstr
    9. @Grant
    10. @SwedishSkumbag
    11. @Cuthalion
    12. @jepg
    13. @Limestone

Substitutes: Their Honored Guests

1. @t om
    2. @Empoof
    3. @NeedMoreManasi
    4. @Chance the Villager
    5. @dyachei

The Dead: In the Golden Land

1. @Stopwatch
    2. @DemonTurtle
    3. @Nego
    4. @Cruisette
    5. @Mr. Smee
    6. @Lissa
    7. @mhsmith0

Q: What is a bastard game?
    A: A bastard game is a game in which the information given by the mods may not be completely truthful, and the players are aware of this. The setup may have a few twists that would not be included in your normal standard or custom games.

Q: On a scale from 0 to 10, with 10 being completely bastard beyond belief, how would you rate this game?
    A: This game is low on the bastard meter -- I'd say, a 2. I wouldn't say that it'll drive you completely insane, but I wouldn't include this game under a regular closed game label either. I'm advertising this game as bastard with the understanding that it would piss people off otherwise if they found out halfway about the mechanics.

Q: What is a closed game?
    A: Games can be defined as open, semi-open, semi-closed, or closed. A closed game means the roleset is not given, but as an act of kindness, the mods have included a sample vanilla townie PM, a feature not often found in closed and bastard games.

Q: Are the mods part of the game? Can they be lynched/etcetera?
    A: No. The mods are not a part of the game and do not count towards any win conditions.

Q: Is there a post minimum per day?
    A: Our request is that you post at least 5 times a day (every 36 hours). If you do not comply, you may be replaced.

Q: What kind of mechanics are in play? Can I get a hint?
    A: There are no recruiting mechanics in play. As for the rest:
    >: )
    PAFO

The golden butterfly lands on your nose, wings tinkling as it flutters close. You can hear a faint staccato beat echoing in your ears.

With a start, you realize it's the sound of your own heart, thumping with mixed emotion. Fear. Surprise. Excitement. Anticipation.

You run your fingers over the beautifully varnished lid of the ornately carved wooden box.

day 1: @npstr was Eva, Vanilla Town

Last edited by Thingyman; February 17th, 2017 at 11:38 PM.

2. ISO #2
    GENERAL INFORMATION

RULES
    THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF THEM ALL
    NEVER talk about this game with other players outside of this game thread, unless your role PM gives you explicit permission to do so (i.e. if you are part of a non-town team or a masonry).

So this means that you are NOT allowed to send someone even seemingly innocuous messages such as "Wow, this <insert player name> is pretty wacky, huh?", "this Umineko game is pretty fun" or "I'm so busy right now, which is why I'm barely even posting in the game".

If another player references the game to you outside of the game thread, you need to inform me of this ASAP!

INSTRUCTIONS TO FIT IN, HAVE EVERYBODY LIKE YOU, AND ALWAYS BE HAPPY
    • Once again, only post/talk about the game in this thread. Don't PM other players, unless your role PM allows this. Also, don't post anything about the game in other threads or on other forums.
    • Don't try to use the form of your role PM. So a screenshot of your role PM would be cheating. As would discussing the time stamp of your PM.
    • When the thread is open and the Game Host has announced DAY you can post in it.
    • Breadcrumbing is allowed. Secret codes requiring keys or anything resembling that is NOT allowed.
    • This is a game of lying. Players are expected to lie. No statement or promise a player makes within the game has any force outside the game. As an example, a bet offered in a game is not something you can collect if you win.
    • If we believe you to bending the rules intentionally in a way that clearly goes against the spirit of the rules and the game, then that would also be grounds for Mod Kill. Do not try to get fancy or angle-y with the rules, please.
    • No hydra'ing / multi-accounting is allowed. Do not share your account with anyone else.
    • Treat your fellow players with respect. Hostility will not be tolerated.

Refer to this post for the complete, standard ruleset for mafia games.

LYNCH RULES
    Each game day has a set deadline for when the voting ends. The player with the most votes at the deadline is lynched. If there is a tie between two or more players, then the Game Host will randomize the lynch between the tied players.

No Lynch is a valid vote.

GAME SCHEDULE
    Day 1 will begin on Saturday, February 11th @ 10:00 AM EST, and will end on Sunday, February 12th @ 10:00 PM EST. Night 1 will begin on Sunday, February 12th @ 10:00 PM EST, and will end on Monday, February 13th @ 10:00 AM EST. These 36-hour day/12-hour night cycles will continue until the game ends.

GAME-RELATED QUESTIONS
    Any and all questions related to the game in any fashion must be asked to the Game Host (Bernkastel) privately, either via PM or in individual private threads. Any questions asked publicly will be ignored. If the answer to the question is deemed by myself to be pertinent information then I will answer in-thread. Again, never discuss conversations with the Host in the game thread.

I'm writing this outside the spoiler, so that you'll pay extra attention to it: Don't be $#@!s to each other. I mean it. The administrators and mods of this site will not hesitate to both infract and otherwise punish any player who is being a $#@!. You know when you are being a $#@!, so just stop it. This is a game. Step away from the keyboard if you are frustrated.

HOW TO USE THE SOFTWARE
    VOTING BBCODES
    Our forum votes for someone by using the vote tags: [V]the-middle-of-the-line[/V]. Preview:

##Vote the-middle-of-the-line

Make sure that you spell out the full, correct name. Abbreviations or misspelled names will not be registered by the Modbot.

To unvote, use the tags: [UNV][/UNV] . When unvoting you do not need to enter the name of the person that you are unvoting. Preview:

##Unvote

VOTING BUTTONS
    You can quickly vote for someone by clicking on the box with a checkmark icon, which will bring up an alphabetized dropdown containing the names of living players:

This will insert [V][/V] tags with the name of the player you selected in the dropdown, perfect every time.

Click the empty checkbox button to insert [UNV][/UNV].

CALLING UP A VOTECOUNT
    Votecounts will appear automatically at various intervals, but you can also call up votecounts yourself by following these steps:

First, you need to apply to join "Mafia Game Hosts" under Permission Groups.

Second, once your request has been approved, you will be able to call up votecounts by simply pushing the "Post Votecount" button in the top right corner of any game thread that you'd like an updated votecount for.

ISOLATING A PLAYER'S POSTS
    If you wish to read a player's posts in isolation, simply click on "ISO" in the top right corner of one of that player's posts in the relevant thread as illustrated here:

Alternatively, you can access a player's posts in isolation by clicking on the number next to "Replies:" in the forum lobby.

Doing so will pull up a window listing the post counts for everyone who has posted in that thread. You access someone's posts in isolation by simply clicking on the number next to "Posts:" for that person.

The ISO view itself has Quote and Multi-Quote buttons inside it, which will make it very easy to quickly quote a lot of a player's posts for analysis or commentary:

MULTI-ISOLATING
    If you wish to read not just one player's posts, but you want to ISO multiple players, then click the "Multi ISO" button to the left of "Game Tools" and select the players in question as shown here:

MULTI-QUOTING WHILE THREAD IS LOCKED

Note that you can multi-quote posts from even locked game threads. This is useful for when you wish to reread the game and do work during night phases.

After quoting the relevant posts, you simply open a different, opened thread and press "Go Advanced". Then add the quotes to your post by clicking the prompt below the post area as shown here:

Now, of course you can't post your work in the game thread while the thread is locked, but you can copy paste and save your work to a local file or the cloud and have it ready to post the very next day phase (if you're still alive, that is).

BOOKMARKS
    Whenever you open a game thread, you are able to bookmark posts. This is for many players an important tool for keeping track of and remembering vital pieces of information, reads, claims etc.

Also, note that these bookmarks are saved to your user account, meaning that it eliminates the trouble associated with keeping notes between different computers/devices.

If you want to bookmark a post, you simply scroll to the post that you want to bookmark and press "Set Bookmark" as shown here:

This will call up 5 different colored icons (Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, and Black) on the right side of the post in question. You can click any of these icons, which will then prompt you to include a note for the post.

If you don't want to include a note, you don't have to - just leave it blank. The color coding in itself can be a valuable tool. Maybe you want to use Red bookmarks for posts that you find suspicious, Green bookmarks for posts that you find townie, Black bookmarks for posts containing claims, or whatever system you can think of that will be helpful to you.

Once this is done, you have now successfully bookmarked a post with a certain color and maybe even a note. If you wish to remove the bookmark again, click on "Unset Bookmark".

How do I access bookmarks?

There are two ways to access your bookmarks.

1) Inside a game thread, you can access the bookmarks for that specific game by simply right clicking on the "Bookmark" button and opening the link.

This will bring you to a separate page that is automatically filtered to only show bookmarks from the game thread that you accessed the page from.

2) You can also access your bookmarks by going to Features in the site's top menu:

This will bring you to a page where no bookmarks are shown by default. However, you have several filtering options.

You can filter by Game, by Player and by Color - and all of them at once if you so wish.

Here's an example of filtering by only red bookmarks in one specific game:

If you want to be taken directly to one of your bookmarked posts, you just click the post number.

How do I quote bookmarks?

You can also multi-quote bookmarked posts by clicking the little "+" button seen above on the far right side of each bookmark.

Once you have multi-quoted all the bookmarked posts that you want to quote, you will then have to go to the game thread in which you wish to quote the bookmarked posts.

Here you have two ways of quoting the posts.

1) Click on "Reply With Quote" on another post as shown here:

You will then probably want to delete the last post quoted in the reply box, but otherwise you should be good to go.

2) Or you can do the more smooth option and click the "Reply To Thread" button at the top and bottom of the game thread - as shown here:

By doing this you will open up a reply box containing only your multi-quoted bookmarked posts.
    Last edited by Bernkastel; February 11th, 2017 at 12:57 AM.

3. ISO #3
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Umineko: The Legend of the Golden Witch Night 0 Start

Night 0 has begun.

Night 0 ends at 10:00 AM EST on Saturday, February 11th, 2017. There are 1486825260000 remaining.

4. ISO #4
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    First
    Also
    Quick read list:

Michael
    SwedishSkumbag
    GGTeMpLaR

BATMAN

Grant
    Cuthalion
    Limestone

Jepg

smilefires
    Nsprt
    Fable
    Goat

Discuss

5. ISO #5
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe

6. ISO #6
    Community
    Maffia Sverige/MU
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael22Omega (#4)
    First
    Also
    Quick read list:

Michael
    SwedishSkumbag
    GGTeMpLaR

BATMAN

Grant
    Cuthalion
    Limestone

Jepg

smilefires
    Nsprt
    Fable
    Goat

Discuss
    Why is templar so high? otherwise i agree. Michael first townread

7. ISO #7
    Community
    Maffia Sverige/MU
    Also, BATMAN probably deserves his own Tier

8. ISO #8
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#6)
    First
    Also
    Quick read list:

Michael
    SwedishSkumbag
    GGTeMpLaR

BATMAN

Grant
    Cuthalion
    Limestone

Jepg

smilefires
    Nsprt
    Fable
    Goat

Discuss
    Why is templar so high? otherwise i agree. Michael first townread
    I like him
    Yay

9. ISO #9
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#7)
    Also, BATMAN probably deserves his own Tier
    Ummm
    We can move BATMAN down to jepg

10. ISO #10
    First
    Also
    Quick read list:

Michael
    SwedishSkumbag
    GGTeMpLaR

BATMAN

Grant
    Cuthalion
    Limestone

Jepg

smilefires
    Nsprt
    Fable
    Goat

Discuss

Agree completely 10/10 readslist.

11. ISO #11
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#10)
    First
    Also
    Quick read list:

Michael
    SwedishSkumbag
    GGTeMpLaR

BATMAN

Grant
    Cuthalion
    Limestone

Jepg

smilefires
    Nsprt
    Fable
    Goat

Discuss

Agree completely 10/10 readslist.
    Yes!

12. ISO #12
    Community
    Maffia Sverige/MU
    Also, what's your thoughts on my push on templar in my first post, was it deserved? scummy? am i and Templar ever w/w?

13. ISO #13
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#12)
    Also, what's your thoughts on my push on templar in my first post, was it deserved? scummy? am i and Templar ever w/w?
    I think it was because you wanted to be higer than everyone else
    So you sick town credit
    towny

14. ISO #14
    This post is green because my name has Lime in it

15. ISO #15
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#14)
    Lime=green?

16. ISO #16
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    līm/Submit
    noun
    a white caustic alkaline substance consisting of calcium oxide, which is obtained by heating limestone and which combines with water with the production of much heat; quicklime.
    verb
    treat (soil or water) with lime to reduce acidity and improve fertility or oxygen levels.
    archaic
    catch (a bird) with birdlime

17. ISO #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael22Omega (#15)
    Lime=green?
    Yes lol

18. ISO #18
    Community
    Maffia Sverige/MU
    Well my irl name is Lime backwards so i deserve this color too

19. ISO #19
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#18)
    Well i talk in red because i am obviously scum

20. ISO #20
    Community
    Maffia Sverige/MU
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael22Omega (#16)
    lime1
    līm/Submit
    noun
    a white caustic alkaline substance consisting of calcium oxide, which is obtained by heating limestone and which combines with water with the production of much heat; quicklime.
    verb
    treat (soil or water) with lime to reduce acidity and improve fertility or oxygen levels.
    archaic
    scummy to not know what a lime is. you've never tasted lime!??!

21. ISO #21
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#20)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael22Omega (#16)
    lime1
    līm/Submit
    noun
    verb
    archaic
    scummy to not know what a lime is. you've never tasted lime!??!
    Never did

22. ISO #22
    Community
    Maffia Sverige/MU
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael22Omega (#19)
    and when we push you you're gonna fakeclaim vig cuz mad? ShotsFired

23. ISO #23
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    First
    Also
    Quick read list:

Michael
    SwedishSkumbag
    GGTeMpLaR

BATMAN

Grant
    Cuthalion
    Limestone

Jepg

smilefires
    Nsprt
    Fable
    Goat

Discuss
    I'm at the bottom of a michael readlist?

Didn't see that coming.

24. ISO #24
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#22)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael22Omega (#19)
    and when we push you you're gonna fakeclaim vig cuz mad? ShotsFired
    No
    I am planning to fake claim doctor this time

25. ISO #25
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    First
    Also
    Quick read list:

Michael
    SwedishSkumbag
    GGTeMpLaR

BATMAN

Grant
    Cuthalion
    Limestone

Jepg

smilefires
    Nsprt
    Fable
    Goat

Discuss
    I'm at the bottom of a michael readlist?

Didn't see that coming.
    Or did you?

26. ISO #26
    Community
    Maffia Sverige/MU

27. ISO #27
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#26)
    Fable top town
    Not in my list

28. ISO #28
    Community
    Maffia Sverige/MU
    i didn't read Copless, so im gonna assume you're still trash at wolf and townread you k?

29. ISO #29
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe

30. ISO #30
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#28)
    i didn't read Copless, so im gonna assume you're still trash at wolf and townread you k?
    Lol
    Fable just had great wolf game thought

31. ISO #31
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe

32. ISO #32
    Community
    Maffia Sverige/MU
    Fable, can you please townread me for tone? im desperate

33. ISO #33
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    I guess that's okay.

I thought I was okay in heroes. ._.

34. ISO #34
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Hot take: everyone who posted so far town

35. ISO #35
    Community
    Maffia Sverige/MU
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael22Omega (#34)
    everyone if we don't include Lime, sure

36. ISO #36
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#32)
    Wasn't my read enough?

37. ISO #37
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#35)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael22Omega (#34)
    everyone if we don't include Lime, sure
    But lime=green

38. ISO #38
    Community
    Maffia Sverige/MU
    I guess that's okay.

I thought I was okay in heroes. ._.
    heroes was a lol!mash right? i don't count those sry

39. ISO #39
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    So when does the anime bull$%#! happen?

40. ISO #40
    Community
    Maffia Sverige/MU
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael22Omega (#36)
    Wasn't my read enough?
    nah, u townread me b4 it started, like you do every game except where i scumread you

41. ISO #41
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    So when does the anime bull$#@! happen?

42. ISO #42
    Community
    MTGSalvation

That adds another peg to the bastard rating.

43. ISO #43
    Community
    Maffia Sverige/MU
    Quote Originally Posted by Nippleman (#42)
    Saturday start?

hey townread me

44. ISO #44
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#40)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael22Omega (#36)
    Wasn't my read enough?
    nah, u townread me b4 it started, like you do every game except where i scumread you
    Oh
    New reads

Michael
    SS
    Fable
    Limestone

From the people who have posted

45. ISO #45
    Community
    MTGSalvation

Soul reading Michael as town because it isn't a turbo.

46. ISO #46
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Saturday start?

I didn't wrote you in my starting reads
    Why do you think i did it?

47. ISO #47
    Community
    Maffia Sverige/MU
    Quote Originally Posted by Nippleman (#45)
    I'm in bed right now and really grumpy.

Soul reading Michael and SS as town because it isn't a turbo.
    FTFY

48. ISO #48
    Community
    MTGSalvation
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSkumbag (#43)
    Saturday start?

hey townread me
    Your off to a good start, bit I haven't seen you wolf in a noon turbo game which makes me nervous.

49. ISO #49
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nippleman (#45)
    I'm in bed right now and really grumpy.

Soul reading Michael as town because it isn't a turbo.
    Scum reading nipple because it isn't a turbo

50. ISO #50
    Community
    Maffia Sverige/MU
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael22Omega (#46)
    Saturday start?

I didn't wrote you in my starting reads
    Why do you think i did it?
    hottake: Michael noticed his mistake after and wanted to comment on it before anyone else caught it, and nipp/michael w/w