Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 174

Thread: Walrus General Thread/Queue Mk. II

  1. ISO #101
    @Roman think you can probably go ahead and post sign-ups

  2. ISO #102
    WIM Plus 7 M Plus 7's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9,545
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Sorry, life has been crazy and I haven’t found time to kickstart this. Roman, thanks for deferring but feel free to go ahead, and I can try to do this thereafter assuming things settle down.

  3. ISO #103
    Thread Analyst BLOODYRAIN10001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    US
    Posts
    342
    Community
    Kongregate
    AKA
    BLOODY, blodds
    Gender
    I'm aware that queue has nobody else in it but I'll be a hosting a walrus in 2-3 weeks, so posting here as a heads-up. If anyone wants to jump ahead of me within the next few days feel free to.
    3/5/19 Edit: Apparently I can host way earlier than I thought due something with the walrus queue on Smogon, I'll make the thread tomorrow if nobody has any objections.
    Last edited by BLOODYRAIN10001; March 5th, 2019 at 01:11 PM.

  4. ISO #104
    Loansharking blot test Newcomb's Avatar Head Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,317
    Community
    DLP
    Gender
    Kind of want to host another one. I'd probably be ready to put up signups in about a week if everyone's cool with that?

  5. ISO #105
    Soul Reader KnightsofCydonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,425
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Kongregate FGF and Smogon
    AKA
    BrainpanSonata, Panic Station
    Gender
    Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition unannounced themed walrus!
    Last edited by KnightsofCydonia; September 3rd, 2019 at 04:43 PM.
    Boquise is the hero we need and the hero we deserve.
    Marshal: not only did knights have a shot on a wolf

    not only did knights have a super importantrole

    but it was their birthday

  6. ISO #106
    Soul Reader Evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,505
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Sufficient Velocity
    AKA
    Eva, Evangeline, Eva of Echoes, Lord or Lady Ingram, Lagren, Wergeldt
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Can I get a walrus slot whenever walrus is free?

  7. ISO #107
    Soul Reader nutella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    2,599
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    is there actually a formal process to this? I thought people could just post them whenever

  8. ISO #108
    Galaxy Brain Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    18,434
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    Gender
    It's not really formal anymore, but iaafr has an active signup and then I'm pretty sure no one has expressed plans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  9. ISO #109
    Soul Reader nutella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    2,599
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I started one up on my home site (The Syndicate) and was thinking about crossposting it here if I don't get enough people interested over there/the more the merrier so stay tuned (already linked in discord at some point)

  10. ISO #110
    1610 roro__b's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,766
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#108)
    It's not really formal anymore, but iaafr has an active signup and then I'm pretty sure no one has expressed plans.
    I've expressed plans on discord and I think @Pawn Lelouch is interested because of a bet (?)

    I've got an idea and cats but will wait a little if the others are keen on doing this
    1610

  11. ISO #111
    spec chat hero iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    25,991
    Community
    NAmafia (formerly NAdota)
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    I don't mind competing walruses as long as people prio mine first xd

    I've actually been in a walrusy mood and been thinking about what I'd want to submit to others' walruses so moarmoarmoar

  12. ISO #112
    spec chat hero iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    25,991
    Community
    NAmafia (formerly NAdota)
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    pawn is definitely waiting till finals are completely over tho

  13. ISO #113
    spec chat hero iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    25,991
    Community
    NAmafia (formerly NAdota)
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    the main risk of too many walruses is burnout both on host ends and on submitter ends

    there's a history of hosts not finishing their walruses *cough* @LordQuas @Ampharos

    also I'm gonna marathon judge / batch judge my walrus shad-style and get it all done before the reveal and I hope newcomb and Amy finish their walruses in that meantime
    Last edited by iaafr; September 29th, 2019 at 02:54 PM.

  14. ISO #114
    een a host for 2 of them and played dozens. It is potentially one of the most anti-town actions I've laid my eyes on in my entire WW career. It is atrocious, dumbfounding, and inexcusable, and close to the border of gamethrowing. And sullies your ent Pawn Lelouch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    748
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Spacebattles
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#110)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#108)
    It's not really formal anymore, but iaafr has an active signup and then I'm pretty sure no one has expressed plans.
    I've expressed plans on discord and I think @Pawn Lelouch is interested because of a bet (?)

    I've got an idea and cats but will wait a little if the others are keen on doing this
    Mine is because I agreed to host one off a lost bet for champs. Though I'm not doing mine until after finals end like iiafr said.
    Last edited by Pawn Lelouch; September 29th, 2019 at 06:06 PM.

  15. ISO #115
    I'd like to host my annual walrus sometime before the end of the year if possible

  16. ISO #116
    Infracted gbsfranca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    France
    Posts
    10,067
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    zoomer
    Gender
    hi

    I wasn't able to finish my walrus two years ago because of high school existential crisis and inviting people from my homesite to play. they only submitted cause the winner would have a prizev(virtual pokemon points). so yea there was a lot of unthoughtful stuff sent to me

    I'm able to properly host one now, would be 10 cats with 15 people max ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#719)
    ISO him. He looks good to me. I don't want to see him lynched. Yeah, he had a troll post here and there, but he's playing pretty townie. I don't expect a 14 year old to troll like that as scum anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#734)
    gbs is not out of either range. the $%#!posting is basically how he lives his life.

  17. ISO #117
    Thread Analyst BLOODYRAIN10001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    US
    Posts
    342
    Community
    Kongregate
    AKA
    BLOODY, blodds
    Gender
    I was aiming for a walrus around Early/Mid December and finally got around to making it, and then realized I never made a post for the queue. I thought I had a couple months ago, my bad. Is it fine if I jump in now, or should I wait for a week or so to put the thread up since there are a couple open right now. I was originally going to have a deadline of the 18th for signups with the first reveal on the 19th, but I can push it back a bit and make it a double reveal if need be.

  18. ISO #118
    Infracted gbsfranca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    France
    Posts
    10,067
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    zoomer
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOODYRAIN10001 (#117)
    I was aiming for a walrus around Early/Mid December and finally got around to making it, and then realized I never made a post for the queue. I thought I had a couple months ago, my bad. Is it fine if I jump in now, or should I wait for a week or so to put the thread up since there are a couple open right now. I was originally going to have a deadline of the 18th for signups with the first reveal on the 19th, but I can push it back a bit and make it a double reveal if need be.
    I was told this queue is dead

    it's anarchy, now
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#719)
    ISO him. He looks good to me. I don't want to see him lynched. Yeah, he had a troll post here and there, but he's playing pretty townie. I don't expect a 14 year old to troll like that as scum anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#734)
    gbs is not out of either range. the $%#!posting is basically how he lives his life.

  19. ISO #119
    Galaxy Brain Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    18,434
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    Gender
    There are currently two active signups, and it's probably harder to attract participants without a baseline from seeing what you sub to other games. You're probably going to have better luck waiting a few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  20. ISO #120
    Thread Analyst BLOODYRAIN10001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    US
    Posts
    342
    Community
    Kongregate
    AKA
    BLOODY, blodds
    Gender
    Alright, I'll wait to post the thread until the 13th/14th and do the first reveal near the end of the month, hopefully it's a bit calmer then.
    Edit: Oh yeah, and if anyone did care about what I sub/how I rate, there's the walrus I hosted near the start of the year on here and all of KnightsOfCydonia's walruses you can look at.
    Last edited by BLOODYRAIN10001; December 3rd, 2019 at 01:08 AM.

  21. ISO #121
    The Self Narrator Owner Of A Lonely Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,771
    Community
    personalitycafe.com/daily mafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#119)
    There are currently two active signups, and it's probably harder to attract participants without a baseline from seeing what you sub to other games. You're probably going to have better luck waiting a few weeks.
    This has not really been a consideration for me. I guess I'm a special case.

  22. ISO #122
    Soul Reader KnightsofCydonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,425
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Kongregate FGF and Smogon
    AKA
    BrainpanSonata, Panic Station
    Gender
    Since Bloods got blitzed by the queue, I'mma just go ahead and say now that I plan to do my next one in January or February.
    Boquise is the hero we need and the hero we deserve.
    Marshal: not only did knights have a shot on a wolf

    not only did knights have a super importantrole

    but it was their birthday

  23. ISO #123
    Infracted gbsfranca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    France
    Posts
    10,067
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    zoomer
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#121)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#119)
    There are currently two active signups, and it's probably harder to attract participants without a baseline from seeing what you sub to other games. You're probably going to have better luck waiting a few weeks.
    This has not really been a consideration for me. I guess I'm a special case.
    not really tbh

    For my walrus, for the ~30 people I asked to join, I think 3 didn't feel like it "because our tastes wouldn't match"

    And they said that even if I explicitly announced I'm doing my walrus to discover new genres :s
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#719)
    ISO him. He looks good to me. I don't want to see him lynched. Yeah, he had a troll post here and there, but he's playing pretty townie. I don't expect a 14 year old to troll like that as scum anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#734)
    gbs is not out of either range. the $%#!posting is basically how he lives his life.

  24. ISO #124
    four is more than three Keldeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    2,326
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Cave of Dragonflies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I've been thinking of hosting a walrus sometime in the first few months of 2020. With the number of ongoing or planned walruses it might be closer to March or April than January.

  25. ISO #125
    The Self Narrator Owner Of A Lonely Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,771
    Community
    personalitycafe.com/daily mafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I just read Diplomacy: Westeros Edition as Diplomacy: Walrus Edition.

  26. ISO #126
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    6,081
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    i'll probably host a walrus at some point

    soon tm

  27. ISO #127
    How about starting with a schedule again

  28. ISO #128
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    6,081
    Community
    mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Of A Lonely Heart (#125)
    I just read Diplomacy: Westeros Edition as Diplomacy: Walrus Edition.
    make it happen amy

  29. ISO #129
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus (#127)
    How about starting with a schedule again
    I agree with this. Lots of people interested in running walrii now.

  30. ISO #130
    Galaxy Brain Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    18,434
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    Gender
    I called them walrii in a pm to fable yesterday

    I never knew we had so much in common
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  31. ISO #131
    Low Hanging Fruit LordQuas's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    15,524
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Who woulda thought we'd ever get back to using this again
    :wiwe

  32. ISO #132
    walranarchy now; walruck the establishment

  33. ISO #133
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    6,376
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Spacecamp, Planet-Man
    Gender
    I'm actually thinking about hosting a walrus. I figure I'll wait until I've submitted a few first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-$%#! document in my phone downloads

  34. ISO #134
    Soul Reader catgode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,680
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Kongregate FGF
    AKA
    nikeas
    I'm actually thinking about hosting a walrus. I figure I'll wait
    im too lazy to type my own $%#! haha


    So is the queue getting reinstated or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Precarious
    nikeas never host a mafia again please
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomb
    these is one of those bands where I really can't comprehend how people like them. like every single thing about them is grating to me. more power to you if you do but damn, it's like basically nails on a chalkboard to me

  35. ISO #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#115)
    I'd like to host my annual walrus sometime before the end of the year if possible
    RIP

    I'll throw a sign-up sometime this week if that's cool

    only 5 categories
    Last edited by Zack; January 6th, 2020 at 11:45 PM.

  36. ISO #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#135)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack (#115)
    I'd like to host my annual walrus sometime before the end of the year if possible
    RIP

    I'll throw a sign-up sometime this week if that's cool

    only 5 categories
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...bitable-Walrus

  37. ISO #137
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    6,376
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Spacecamp, Planet-Man
    Gender
    I'll be throwing up a walrus whenever there is a spot in the queue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-$%#! document in my phone downloads

  38. ISO #138
    Infracted gbsfranca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    France
    Posts
    10,067
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    PokéHeroes
    AKA
    zoomer
    Gender
    @Logic the queue is kaput
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#719)
    ISO him. He looks good to me. I don't want to see him lynched. Yeah, he had a troll post here and there, but he's playing pretty townie. I don't expect a 14 year old to troll like that as scum anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by dyachei (#734)
    gbs is not out of either range. the $%#!posting is basically how he lives his life.

  39. ISO #139
    WIM Plus 7 M Plus 7's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9,545
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I know no one is using the queue anymore, but I just wanted to be transparent and post here for that purpose. It seems as far as I’m aware that musicneverdies has walrus submissions still open until the end of the month, but after that there are none.

    I’ve been wanting to run one of these things forever now, and so I spoke with Logic and I think we’ll be able to coordinate effectively so we don’t run exactly at the same time. If anyone else has been thinking about running one, don’t hesitate to post or let me know so I can make sure I don’t step on your toes in that way either.

  40. ISO #140
    Soul Reader Egix96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    1,386
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    EgixBacon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I've been writing up a walrus of my own that I'm thinking of hosting.
    Are there any permissions I need/scheduling stuff that needs figuring out before making it public?

  41. ISO #141
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    6,376
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Spacecamp, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Egix96 (#140)
    I've been writing up a walrus of my own that I'm thinking of hosting.
    Are there any permissions I need/scheduling stuff that needs figuring out before making it public?
    Just be conscious of other currently running Walruses. With the "still accepting submissions" list currently only M Plus 7 and catgode, the former for only another 12 or so hours, I would think you'll be in the clear to start your walrus thread next week. Note: this is not a firm rule coming from my perspective as a member of staff, just a friendly suggestion from a fellow user that was thinking of putting down his own walrus soon.

    For reveals, do not run your reveal the same day/time as someone's already scheduled walrus. (This is coming from my perspective as a member of staff.)
    Last edited by Logic; April 22nd, 2020 at 11:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-$%#! document in my phone downloads

  42. ISO #142
    Soul Reader KnightsofCydonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,425
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Kongregate FGF and Smogon
    AKA
    BrainpanSonata, Panic Station
    Gender
    I forgot to mention here that I plan to post my next walrus on the 1st of June.
    Boquise is the hero we need and the hero we deserve.
    Marshal: not only did knights have a shot on a wolf

    not only did knights have a super importantrole

    but it was their birthday

  43. ISO #143
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    6,376
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Spacecamp, Planet-Man
    Gender
    I am going to start my first walrus on May 4th.
    Currently the categories are all Mafia themed, but we'll see how that goes as I develop more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-$%#! document in my phone downloads

  44. ISO #144
    Soul Reader catgode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,680
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Kongregate FGF
    AKA
    nikeas
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#141)
    With the "still accepting submissions" list currently only M Plus 7 and catgode
    hint: logic's wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Precarious
    nikeas never host a mafia again please
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomb
    these is one of those bands where I really can't comprehend how people like them. like every single thing about them is grating to me. more power to you if you do but damn, it's like basically nails on a chalkboard to me

  45. ISO #145
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    6,376
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Spacecamp, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#144)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#141)
    With the "still accepting submissions" list currently only M Plus 7 and catgode
    hint: logic's wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#1)
    There are no set deadlines yet because I'm not a deadline guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-$%#! document in my phone downloads

  46. ISO #146
    Soul Reader catgode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,680
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Kongregate FGF
    AKA
    nikeas
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#145)
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#144)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#141)
    With the "still accepting submissions" list currently only M Plus 7 and catgode
    hint: logic's wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#1)
    There are no set deadlines yet because I'm not a deadline guy
    ok then

    feel free to sub @Logic, we still have 5 cats to go if i 'member correctly
    maybe you can even outscore someone still :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Precarious
    nikeas never host a mafia again please
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomb
    these is one of those bands where I really can't comprehend how people like them. like every single thing about them is grating to me. more power to you if you do but damn, it's like basically nails on a chalkboard to me

  47. ISO #147
    Soul Reader Egix96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    1,386
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    EgixBacon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    My OP is pretty much finalised now. Intending to post it first thing tomorrow.

  48. ISO #148
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    6,376
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Spacecamp, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#143)
    I am going to start my first walrus on May 4th.
    Currently the categories are all Mafia themed, but we'll see how that goes as I develop more.
    Correction: I will announce my walrus on May 1st April 30th!
    Last edited by Logic; April 30th, 2020 at 01:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-$%#! document in my phone downloads

  49. ISO #149
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    6,376
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian, Spacecamp, Planet-Man
    Gender
    Announcement


    The Walrus Queue thread is officially back to being used, so please announce here first so we can keep track and not step on any toes.
    Last edited by Logic; May 2nd, 2020 at 09:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes (#2248)
    Man, Logic is hitting hard left and wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt (#101)
    gdi Logic now I have some random-$%#! document in my phone downloads

  50. ISO #150
    Thread Analyst BLOODYRAIN10001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    US
    Posts
    342
    Community
    Kongregate
    AKA
    BLOODY, blodds
    Gender
    Well, since the queue is back, here's a post officially stating that I'll be hosting a walrus in December. Also, it has a twist. Twist TBA in 7 months.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Role Thief

The Role Thief may each night target a player and simultaneously block and steal their night action, if they have any. On future nights, the Role Thief may choose between using a previously stolen night action or attempting to steal a new night action.