Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 3083

Thread: The Longest Mafia Game Ever Played Day 5
Day 5 

  1. ISO #101
    Wants It More Alabaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,794
    Community
    BGG
    For you, Jan:

  2. ISO #102
    it's been fun Cuthalion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    20,493
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster View Post
    For you, Jan:
    I actually have that printed out on my wall. Long story.

  3. ISO #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    13,226
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    I don't ever want to be the lead wagon

  4. ISO #104
    Thread Analyst Aladeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    710
    Community
    Canucks.com
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins View Post
    I don't ever want to be the lead wagon
    That's not very feasible! Especially now that you've said it. ##Vote metsnfins Meow

  5. ISO #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    13,226
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    Trolls

  6. ISO #106
    Soul Reader fontisian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,497
    Community
    Dark Lord Potter
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    You've got to be kitten me.

  7. ISO #107
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    201,936
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    The Longest Mafia Game Ever Played Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Jan stormslyde (9), hawk (2), Scott Howard (4), Alabaster (7)
    3 metsnfins Snowvon (5), Cuthalion (12), Aladeen (4)
    2 stormslyde metsnfins (26), Alette (7)
    1 Zexy Soulmaster (2)
    1 Snowvon Jan (7)
    6 Not voting Yayap (0), Panther (0), Arnev (0), fontisian (2), Zexy (5), lilrascal (7)


    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 3:45 AM EDT on Thursday, October 6th, 2016. There are 1475739960000 remaining.

    Requested by Cuthalion at 25 days, 5 hours, 49 minutes, 6 seconds remaining.

  8. ISO #108
    Wants It More Alabaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,794
    Community
    BGG
    Quote Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
    You've got to be kitten me.
    ##Vote fontisian

  9. ISO #109
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    13,226
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    you pussies(cats) should vote stormslyde

  10. ISO #110
    Thread Analyst Yayap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    210
    Community
    Sc2Mafia.com
    Gender
    Initiate lurk mode! I will return when I have time to read stuff on the weekends.

  11. ISO #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    13,226
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    @Scott Howard avoiding this thread

  12. ISO #112
    not avoiding. theres literally a year left in this day.

  13. ISO #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    13,226
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Howard View Post
    not avoiding. theres literally a year left in this day.
    since when do you conserve posts?

  14. ISO #114
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Howard View Post
    not avoiding. theres literally a year left in this day.
    since when do you conserve posts?
    its not a matter of conserving posts.
    its a matter of a year to go and a matter of im not going log in back and forth all day. i was actually thinking of just posting here once a week, like maybe a couple hours worth on saturday mornings or something.

  15. ISO #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    13,226
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    sounds serious

  16. ISO #116
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins View Post
    sounds serious
    i meant in this thread on saturdays, not on the whole site numbnuts

  17. ISO #117
    it's been fun Cuthalion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    20,493
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Gender
    Nah, I get it. You have the other scums to talk to all day, no need to post here.

  18. ISO #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    13,226
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    Nah, I get it. You have the other scums to talk to all day, no need to post here.
    Yep

  19. ISO #119
    A Girl of Many Names Alette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Wonderland beyond the queen's castle
    Posts
    12,418
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Personality Cafe/Dragonmount
    Gender
    I'm thinking Jan is slight town with what he has said.

  20. ISO #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    13,226
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    Probably

  21. ISO #121
    Thread Analyst Aladeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    710
    Community
    Canucks.com
    Gender
    Oh if we are going with Jan's plan my birthday is November 27th so:

  22. ISO #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    13,226
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    If scott doesn't post Saturday we kill him

  23. ISO #123
    Thread Analyst Aladeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    710
    Community
    Canucks.com
    Gender
    Why Wait? We're on a deadline here!##Vote Scott Howard

  24. ISO #124
    Thread Analyst Aladeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    710
    Community
    Canucks.com
    Gender

  25. ISO #125
    it's been fun Cuthalion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    20,493
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Gender

  26. ISO #126
    Soul Reader lilrascal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,495
    Community
    POG & FTR
    Gender

  27. ISO #127
    A Girl of Many Names Alette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Wonderland beyond the queen's castle
    Posts
    12,418
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Personality Cafe/Dragonmount
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
    Cutest kitten ever.

  28. ISO #128
    A Girl of Many Names Alette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Wonderland beyond the queen's castle
    Posts
    12,418
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Personality Cafe/Dragonmount
    Gender

  29. ISO #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    13,226
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    i just read the cat urine and piss cause mental illness

    you guys are all crazy

  30. ISO #130
    Thread Analyst Aladeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    710
    Community
    Canucks.com
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins View Post
    i just read the cat urine and piss cause mental illness

    you guys are all crazy
    Um Actually it gets you high if you huff it, but only if it is the pheromone riddled spray of a male cat marking his territory from another male cat... It's called "cheesing" and is extremely addictive.

    Warning: now that you know this I am sure you're going to try it for yourself but be very careful as you may find yourself fighting for your life in the jousting games at the Breastriary in Nippopolis.

  31. ISO #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    13,226
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    I hate cats

    And no they say cat poop causes schizophrenia now

  32. ISO #132
    Thread Analyst Aladeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    710
    Community
    Canucks.com
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins View Post
    I hate cats

    And no they say cat poop causes schizophrenia now
    Don't eat cat poop then... and make sure your other personalities know not to eat cat poop too!

  33. ISO #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    13,226
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    You don't have to eat it

  34. ISO #134
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    13,226
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender

  35. ISO #135
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,886
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    i cant be arsed to actually read this thread for the next few months. ill probably look at it sometime in summer 2016

  36. ISO #136
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,886
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    aorn mets with his $#@!ing redonk wim is gonna make reading this tedious af

  37. ISO #137
    it's been fun Cuthalion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    20,493
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Gender
    Storm ISO

    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    theres no maj meta is fun so lets see if yall can figure out if im using hte meta ive planned to use 11 months from now or using hte meta i have now or wait what? im drunk does this post even ##Vote Jan
    This post wanders, kinda.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    im only posting 10 times a month this year so glgl peace out see yall next week
    This is silly. Put some effort in, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Soooo .. to get through the year and have some fun doing it, we should have some completly useless, but maybe fun - events!

    I propose to have a week - lets make it two! - to celebrate each player in this game.
    That means .. you know, talk about that person,push them, prod them, ask them more or less random stuff.
    Whatever comes to mind!

    Everbody should have some time to lurk before .. so we should start with this somewhere around january?!
    Keep it 2 weeks for everyone .. which makes it 34 weeks total, that way we have a lot of time before end of day to do other stuff!

    If someone has his birthday between mid january and mid september - we can rig the rng so that your week and your birthday are around the same time, that is if you want that to happen.

    If you agree with this wonderful idea :

    ##Vote Jan

    If you disagree with this awful waste of our precious time :

    ##Vote stormslyde

    I will not vote myself for now so i will just :

    ##Vote Snowvon
    smells like a wolf claim
    Can you elaborate why @stormslyde
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    lets just all post our birth days then: september 10th
    He says Jan smells scummy for suggesting the idea, and then says okay let's do it
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    I'm August 29th. I shan't have my time to shine for a while, I suppose.

    Really though, I think the suggestion is not terrible. Since there's not going to otherwise be a whole lot of pressure on people who have votes on them, if everyone can agree to have themselves examined and be subjected to challenging dialogue, we could probably learn a lot.

    That being said. Mets wants more time for the wolf day chat.

    ##Vote metsnfins
    lol if we think the thread is gonna be slow, just imagine wolf chat for the next year. prolly no posts until the day NA's are do. either that or it jan/fonti/von/??? and theyre living hte dream
    I could see this as mild scum, trying to talk about wolf chat from town perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins View Post
    @Cuthalion in my 10 years playing this game, that might be the wolfiests, scummiest, mafiaiest first posts in the history of first posts

    like im almost shocked you would out yourself this early

    its 333 days till night bro, and you vote the living legend, and make up a stupid reason like that one?

    REALLY??

    im dumbfounded

    like it might be too wolfy to be a wolf even

    idk


    what was your role in teen wolf again?
    i can already understand how d1 is gonna go. we troll for an entire year and become the new meme database
    Poking mets for being silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
    RULES


    THE MOST IMPORTANT ONES
    • Only post/talk about the game in this thread. Don't PM other players, unless your role PM allows this. Also, don't post anything about the game in other threads or on other forums.
    • Don't try to use the form of your role PM. So a screenshot of your role PM would be cheating. As would discussing the time stamp of your PM.
    • When the thread is open and the Game Host has announced DAY you can post in it. But only as long as you are a live player. No deadposting, please.
    • Breadcrumbing is allowed. Secret codes requiring keys or anything resembling that is NOT allowed.
    • This is a game of lying. Players are expected to lie. No statement or promise a player makes within the game has any force outside the game. As an example, a bet offered in a game is not something you can collect if you win.
    • If we believe you to bending the rules intentionally in a way that clearly goes against the spirit of the rules and the game, then that would also be grounds for modkill. Do not try to get fancy or angly with the rules, please.
    • If you have any questions about rules, send a PM to this account. I'd be happy to help. You should not be asking the Game Host questions in the thread and neither should you ever refer to private communications with the mod.
    • No hydra'ing / multi-accounting is allowed. Do not share your account with anyone else.
    • Treat your fellow players with respect. Hostility will not be tolerated.

    Refer to this post for the complete, standard ruleset for mafia games.

    LYNCH RULES
    There is no majority lynch in this game. Each day phase ends at the appointed time, and the player with the most votes is lynched.

    If there is a tie between two or more players, then the Modbot will automatically randomize the lynch between the tied players.

    No lynch is a valid vote.
    oh man i was just looking over the modposts again and how funny would it be if we go an entire year just to no lynch
    It would be amusing, also good for wolves.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins View Post
    Stormy scum
    Cuth scum

    2 down 2 to go

    At this rate we can be wrapped up by 2019 with a sweep
    i didnt take you for a moron. But here you are acting like youve managed to make any kind of reads .0001% of the way through d1. i think the people actually playing at this stage are >>>rand wolves
    Valid argument against reads .0001% into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    i cant be arsed to actually read this thread for the next few months. ill probably look at it sometime in summer 2016
    This is silly. Don't do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    aorn mets with his $#@!ing redonk wim is gonna make reading this tedious af
    ?

  38. ISO #138
    Wants It More stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,886
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    Storm ISO


    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    theres no maj meta is fun so lets see if yall can figure out if im using hte meta ive planned to use 11 months from now or using hte meta i have now or wait what? im drunk does this post even ##Vote Jan
    This post wanders, kinda.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    im only posting 10 times a month this year so glgl peace out see yall next week
    This is silly. Put some effort in, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Soooo .. to get through the year and have some fun doing it, we should have some completly useless, but maybe fun - events!

    I propose to have a week - lets make it two! - to celebrate each player in this game.
    That means .. you know, talk about that person,push them, prod them, ask them more or less random stuff.
    Whatever comes to mind!

    Everbody should have some time to lurk before .. so we should start with this somewhere around january?!
    Keep it 2 weeks for everyone .. which makes it 34 weeks total, that way we have a lot of time before end of day to do other stuff!

    If someone has his birthday between mid january and mid september - we can rig the rng so that your week and your birthday are around the same time, that is if you want that to happen.

    If you agree with this wonderful idea :

    ##Vote Jan

    If you disagree with this awful waste of our precious time :

    ##Vote stormslyde

    I will not vote myself for now so i will just :

    ##Vote Snowvon
    smells like a wolf claim
    Can you elaborate why @stormslyde
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    lets just all post our birth days then: september 10th
    He says Jan smells scummy for suggesting the idea, and then says okay let's do it
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    I'm August 29th. I shan't have my time to shine for a while, I suppose.

    Really though, I think the suggestion is not terrible. Since there's not going to otherwise be a whole lot of pressure on people who have votes on them, if everyone can agree to have themselves examined and be subjected to challenging dialogue, we could probably learn a lot.

    That being said. Mets wants more time for the wolf day chat.

    ##Vote metsnfins
    lol if we think the thread is gonna be slow, just imagine wolf chat for the next year. prolly no posts until the day NA's are do. either that or it jan/fonti/von/??? and theyre living hte dream
    I could see this as mild scum, trying to talk about wolf chat from town perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins View Post
    @Cuthalion in my 10 years playing this game, that might be the wolfiests, scummiest, mafiaiest first posts in the history of first posts

    like im almost shocked you would out yourself this early

    its 333 days till night bro, and you vote the living legend, and make up a stupid reason like that one?

    REALLY??

    im dumbfounded

    like it might be too wolfy to be a wolf even

    idk


    what was your role in teen wolf again?
    i can already understand how d1 is gonna go. we troll for an entire year and become the new meme database
    Poking mets for being silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
    RULES


    THE MOST IMPORTANT ONES
    • Only post/talk about the game in this thread. Don't PM other players, unless your role PM allows this. Also, don't post anything about the game in other threads or on other forums.
    • Don't try to use the form of your role PM. So a screenshot of your role PM would be cheating. As would discussing the time stamp of your PM.
    • When the thread is open and the Game Host has announced DAY you can post in it. But only as long as you are a live player. No deadposting, please.
    • Breadcrumbing is allowed. Secret codes requiring keys or anything resembling that is NOT allowed.
    • This is a game of lying. Players are expected to lie. No statement or promise a player makes within the game has any force outside the game. As an example, a bet offered in a game is not something you can collect if you win.
    • If we believe you to bending the rules intentionally in a way that clearly goes against the spirit of the rules and the game, then that would also be grounds for modkill. Do not try to get fancy or angly with the rules, please.
    • If you have any questions about rules, send a PM to this account. I'd be happy to help. You should not be asking the Game Host questions in the thread and neither should you ever refer to private communications with the mod.
    • No hydra'ing / multi-accounting is allowed. Do not share your account with anyone else.
    • Treat your fellow players with respect. Hostility will not be tolerated.

    Refer to this post for the complete, standard ruleset for mafia games.

    LYNCH RULES
    There is no majority lynch in this game. Each day phase ends at the appointed time, and the player with the most votes is lynched.

    If there is a tie between two or more players, then the Modbot will automatically randomize the lynch between the tied players.

    No lynch is a valid vote.
    oh man i was just looking over the modposts again and how funny would it be if we go an entire year just to no lynch
    It would be amusing, also good for wolves.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins View Post
    Stormy scum
    Cuth scum

    2 down 2 to go

    At this rate we can be wrapped up by 2019 with a sweep
    i didnt take you for a moron. But here you are acting like youve managed to make any kind of reads .0001% of the way through d1. i think the people actually playing at this stage are >>>rand wolves
    Valid argument against reads .0001% into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    i cant be arsed to actually read this thread for the next few months. ill probably look at it sometime in summer 2016
    This is silly. Don't do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    aorn mets with his $#@!ing redonk wim is gonna make reading this tedious af
    ?
    nah im just not interested in reading the slowest thread ever. when it gets to an actual point ill start looking at it but I'll probably forget. If youre reading my alignment from any of those posts i commend you for putting in the effort, but iregret to inform you i was mostly $#@!ing around and pushing buttons.

    When i feel like actually doing something ill go through and explain my early thoughts again but this will probably my last post for a looooooooong time glgl boys

  39. ISO #139
    Soul Reader Vaimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    supernova
    Posts
    1,370
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DLP & MTGS
    Gender
    Mm, I haven't read a single post since the last time I posted in here.

  40. ISO #140
    Soul Reader Vaimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    supernova
    Posts
    1,370
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DLP & MTGS
    Gender
    Okay, had to re-check my role PM, I'm still town.

  41. ISO #141
    Soul Reader Vaimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    supernova
    Posts
    1,370
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DLP & MTGS
    Gender
    ##Vote lilrascal

  42. ISO #142
    Soul Reader Vaimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    supernova
    Posts
    1,370
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DLP & MTGS
    Gender
    please spoil the gifs next time

  43. ISO #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    13,226
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde View Post
    aorn mets with his $#@!ing redonk wim is gonna make reading this tedious af
    Waah

  44. ISO #144
    A Girl of Many Names Alette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Wonderland beyond the queen's castle
    Posts
    12,418
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Personality Cafe/Dragonmount
    Gender
    ##Vote lilrascal

    I just had an odd thought today that rascal is probably spending his time chatting with the other Mafia. Just a gut feeling I have.

  45. ISO #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    13,226
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Alette View Post
    ##Vote lilrascal

    I just had an odd thought today that rascal is probably spending his time chatting with the other Mafia. Just a gut feeling I have.
    I don't hate iy

  46. ISO #146

  47. ISO #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Howard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alette View Post
    I can't believe I signed up for this.. Omg I hope hawk isn't scum.

    ##Vote hawk
    Why dont you want her to be a wolf?
    @Alette

  48. ISO #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Howard View Post
    ##Vote jan
    Self vote
    Guy has to die
    I don't understand your logic behind this vote. Could you please explain why his idea is bad IYO?

    @Scott Howard
    i dont give a $#@! about his idea, i know he voted for himself. thats all i care about

    but if we want to talk about his idea, yeah, i dont like giving people excuses to post garbage

  49. ISO #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Howard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowvon View Post
    I'm probably gonna get dragged to final three again and get mislynched for the loss.

    After a game spanning several years, that's going to sting.
    Buddyup noted
    What buddyup?
    conveying hes village by lamenting over his 'mislynch'

  50. ISO #150
    Soul Reader lilrascal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,495
    Community
    POG & FTR
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowvon View Post
    ##Vote lilrascal
    Early pressure vote. Not role indicative for Snowvon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alette View Post
    ##Vote lilrascal

    I just had an odd thought today that rascal is probably spending his time chatting with the other Mafia. Just a gut feeling I have.
    Trying to justify your reason for voting me this early. Very wolfy vote by Alette here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Underdog

The Underdog starts the game with no alignment and no win condition. When a team is about to lose, the Underdog will join the losing side. Specifically, if the last mafia player is lynched, the Underdog will convert into mafia, and if the mafia have reached numbers to end the game, the Underdog will convert into town. If the Underdog dies before converting into mafia or town, they will lose.