1. ISO #2951
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia

but you have to agree you cannot live to final 3

panther thinks its you

2. ISO #2952
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    @Yayap if you get lynched and flip town, there is still zero chance i get lynched

nada

none

3. ISO #2953
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    if i was a wolf scotthoward would have been night killed years ago

and i would have kept rascal alive and let cron mislynch him

and you know that

4. ISO #2954
    Community
    Sc2Mafia.com
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#2953)

and you know that
    You also know that cron wouldn't get the support needed to mislynch rascal - so thats a mute point.

So let me ask you, if I were the wolf, what would be my gameplan to win? Why are you and Panther alive instead of Acid and Rascal? Hell, why would I leave Scott alive?

I've always told people, if they want to know my alignment, read my actions and intentions. So far this game my intentions and actions have both been hunt down the scum with rock solid reasoning while keeping my senses alert to being duped and expose your poor play when you think you are lock town.

The only way I could have won as a wolf is literally to night kill every active player and let the afkers decide the game OR take one for the team and get lynched while burying one of my teammates as lock town. Since there is only 1 scum left, that eliminates the possibility of Scott being my buried teammate. And I clearly went against Wiggles even though there were many outs provided.

So tell me, what do you think I would do if I were a wolf? Nothing adds up if I were the wolf.

Panther keeping me at a null read with a tad of shade is fine by me, thats where I always play in everyones reads list because it keeps me from dying at night because of lock town issues... so far, I haven't been night killed. Whereas, Scott, Panther and you still being alive does not make sense.

The fact you think you are unlynchable is your gambit and you will continue to shove that narrative as far as you can so that you can survive the final 3 lynch. I'm taking actions now to make sure that if I die before final 3 and that if you make it to final 3, that you are the lynched target. I don't really care if I'm alive or not to see it done, as long as it is done.

What about my play day 2 when I was the lynch train? Did you see me burying Aladeen, Fonti or Alabaster? If I were the wolf, I would have made sure that at least one of them would have been buried. Instead, day 2 is when I starting going after you... and I knew the risks when I decided that and plainly put them forward. It was a suicide plan if I was a wolf. So try harder if you really want to mislynch me.

I'll wait while you try to twist my actions/intentions into a scummy narrative..

5. ISO #2955
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Going after me could easily be anti spew cause you know I'm never being lunches

6. ISO #2956
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#2953)

and you know that
    You also know that cron wouldn't get the support needed to mislynch rascal - so thats a mute point.

So let me ask you, if I were the wolf, what would be my gameplan to win? Why are you and Panther alive instead of Acid and Rascal? Hell, why would I leave Scott alive?

I've always told people, if they want to know my alignment, read my actions and intentions. So far this game my intentions and actions have both been hunt down the scum with rock solid reasoning while keeping my senses alert to being duped and expose your poor play when you think you are lock town.

The only way I could have won as a wolf is literally to night kill every active player and let the afkers decide the game OR take one for the team and get lynched while burying one of my teammates as lock town. Since there is only 1 scum left, that eliminates the possibility of Scott being my buried teammate. And I clearly went against Wiggles even though there were many outs provided.

So tell me, what do you think I would do if I were a wolf? Nothing adds up if I were the wolf.

Panther keeping me at a null read with a tad of shade is fine by me, thats where I always play in everyones reads list because it keeps me from dying at night because of lock town issues... so far, I haven't been night killed. Whereas, Scott, Panther and you still being alive does not make sense.

The fact you think you are unlynchable is your gambit and you will continue to shove that narrative as far as you can so that you can survive the final 3 lynch. I'm taking actions now to make sure that if I die before final 3 and that if you make it to final 3, that you are the lynched target. I don't really care if I'm alive or not to see it done, as long as it is done.

What about my play day 2 when I was the lynch train? Did you see me burying Aladeen, Fonti or Alabaster? If I were the wolf, I would have made sure that at least one of them would have been buried. Instead, day 2 is when I starting going after you... and I knew the risks when I decided that and plainly put them forward. It was a suicide plan if I was a wolf. So try harder if you really want to mislynch me.

I'll wait while you try to twist my actions/intentions into a scummy narrative..
    i also think i would not have fought a rascal lynch that hard unless he improved so you saying crom wouldnt have the support to lynch him is not necesarily true

7. ISO #2957
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia

rank the players in order of likeliness to be wolf right now

8. ISO #2958
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    me and panther being alive with you being scum is irrelvant

scott is more interesting.

9. ISO #2959
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    you could have had a great cop read for some reason

and then maybe you thought you could get him lynched which is pretty ridiculous even for you

10. ISO #2960
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia

Vaimes 25%
    Soulmaster 21%
    Revival 18%
    Yayap 14%
    Cron 13%

Cuthalion 7%
    Panther 1%
    Scott Howard 1%
    metsnfins 0%

11. ISO #2961
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    @Cuthalion
    3rdpartyjester
    @Panther
    @Revival
    @Scott Howard
    @Soulmaster
    @Vaimes
    @Yayap

can you all make a wolf equity list please?

12. ISO #2962
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa

Vaimes 35%
    Soulmaster 30%
    Revival 11%
    Yayap 11%
    Cuthalion 8%
    metsnfins 3%
    Scott Howard 1.5%
    Panther .5%
    Cron 100% I MEAN ZERO. ZERO PERCENT. $#@!

13. ISO #2963
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia

14. ISO #2964
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Why you hating on my list it’s basically same order? OMG I SAID 3%. Chill out man you called me 13%

15. ISO #2965
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Why you hating on my list it’s basically same order? OMG I SAID 3%. Chill out man you called me 13%
    I was not hating on your list

16. ISO #2966
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa

17. ISO #2967
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia

I'm just bored

18. ISO #2968
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia