Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 2273

Thread: The Longest Mafia Game Ever Played Day 4
Day 4 

  1. Bookmark ISO #2151
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    160,164
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    The Longest Mafia Game Ever Played Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Yayap Cuthalion (3), Vaimes (1)
    2 Revival Scott Howard (3), Yayap (19)
    2 wiggles1993 metsnfins (54), Panther (21)
    1 lilrascal Cron (40)
    4 Not voting wiggles1993 (3), Revival (0), Soulmaster (0), lilrascal (0)


    View Vote History

    Day 4 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Saturday, October 5th, 2019. There are 1570320060000 remaining.

    Requested by Panther at 303 days, 2 hours, 14 minutes, 19 seconds remaining.

  2. Bookmark ISO #2152
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    160,164
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    The Longest Mafia Game Ever Played Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Yayap Cuthalion (3), Vaimes (1)
    2 Revival Scott Howard (3), Yayap (19)
    2 wiggles1993 metsnfins (54), Panther (21)
    1 lilrascal Cron (40)
    4 Not voting wiggles1993 (3), Revival (0), Soulmaster (0), lilrascal (0)


    View Vote History

    Day 4 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Saturday, October 5th, 2019. There are 1570320060000 remaining.

    Requested by Panther at 303 days, 2 hours, 14 minutes, 19 seconds remaining.

  3. Bookmark ISO #2153
    Klopp Killa Panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    On Hiatus...
    Posts
    21,270
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    5AF
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#2076)
    i think if yap was town he would be saying Cron/wiggles last two, i dunno why he's talking to me like im town or why he's so sure revival is mafia with wiggles.

    feels like he wants revival and calling revival wolf because he knows other ppl want to lynch revival.
    and I wanted to go find this post bc I think cron and wiggles are the most likely answer but lolcron you levely bastard

  4. Bookmark ISO #2154
    Klopp Killa Panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    On Hiatus...
    Posts
    21,270
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    5AF
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#2143)
    rereading that eod a bit, the bold red pinged me as a cop hunting prod. at least I'd make that kind of post if I was nervously trying to determine if albaster's placement on hcufo's list was a cop check.
    this is just resonating for me given hcufo dying that night

  5. Bookmark ISO #2155
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#2153)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#2076)
    i think if yap was town he would be saying Cron/wiggles last two, i dunno why he's talking to me like im town or why he's so sure revival is mafia with wiggles.

    feels like he wants revival and calling revival wolf because he knows other ppl want to lynch revival.
    and I wanted to go find this post bc I think cron and wiggles are the most likely answer but lolcron you levely bastard
    It's not levels when I'm town

    But that would be sick if I was wolf.

    But I'm not

  6. Bookmark ISO #2156
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    Panther I got a warning for calling people idiots and dumb recently

    So

    I implore you to reconsider me


  7. Bookmark ISO #2157
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    Why is lilrascal light town?!

  8. Bookmark ISO #2158
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    Panther if it was wiggles and me, you think you live? The clear person who prolly plays with us most? Lol. Wifom is cool and all but Jesus. I don't let you live

  9. Bookmark ISO #2159
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    That acid kill doesn't make sense if I'm reading yayap town

    That's a kill only he makes to try and create paranoia

    Is it possible afk wolves and kill random? Or alphabetical?

    Hmm. Anyone know why acid?

  10. Bookmark ISO #2160
    Klopp Killa Panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    On Hiatus...
    Posts
    21,270
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    5AF
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#2155)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#2153)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#2076)
    i think if yap was town he would be saying Cron/wiggles last two, i dunno why he's talking to me like im town or why he's so sure revival is mafia with wiggles.

    feels like he wants revival and calling revival wolf because he knows other ppl want to lynch revival.
    and I wanted to go find this post bc I think cron and wiggles are the most likely answer but lolcron you levely bastard
    It's not levels when I'm town

    But that would be sick if I was wolf.

    But I'm not
    Did you mean to say “that would be sick if I was a wolf and wiggles is a wolf here”?

    It reads like you are assuming wiggles is a wolf so my brain reads it as TMI perspective over you naturally implying “assuming your wiggleswolf scenario is true” as if it should be inherent

  11. Bookmark ISO #2161
    Klopp Killa Panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    On Hiatus...
    Posts
    21,270
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    5AF
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#2157)
    Why is lilrascal light town?!
    Bc I think wiggles is a likely wolf and it’s likely coloring the rest of what I read

  12. Bookmark ISO #2162
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#2160)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#2155)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#2153)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#2076)
    i think if yap was town he would be saying Cron/wiggles last two, i dunno why he's talking to me like im town or why he's so sure revival is mafia with wiggles.

    feels like he wants revival and calling revival wolf because he knows other ppl want to lynch revival.
    and I wanted to go find this post bc I think cron and wiggles are the most likely answer but lolcron you levely bastard
    It's not levels when I'm town

    But that would be sick if I was wolf.

    But I'm not
    Did you mean to say “that would be sick if I was a wolf and wiggles is a wolf here”?

    It reads like you are assuming wiggles is a wolf so my brain reads it as TMI perspective over you naturally implying “assuming your wiggleswolf scenario is true” as if it should be inherent
    I dunno his alignment I know mine. His alignment doesn't matter

  13. Bookmark ISO #2163
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#2161)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#2157)
    Why is lilrascal light town?!
    Bc I think wiggles is a likely wolf and it’s likely coloring the rest of what I read
    THATS NOT BIASED AT ALL

    You think wiggles is mafia cuz of fonti? What am I missing?

  14. Bookmark ISO #2164
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    At least I'm not the only crazy guy saying revival might be town

  15. Bookmark ISO #2165
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    Those fonti posts aren't much imo

  16. Bookmark ISO #2166
    Klopp Killa Panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    On Hiatus...
    Posts
    21,270
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    5AF
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#2159)
    That acid kill doesn't make sense if I'm reading yayap town

    That's a kill only he makes to try and create paranoia

    Is it possible afk wolves and kill random? Or alphabetical?

    Hmm. Anyone know why acid?
    Can you explain why the kill makes sense for Yayap as a wolf but doesn’t make sense for Yayap as a villager? The concept of a kill not making sense if a certain person is a villager is lost on me. This post is sincere despite my last post bc I’m willing to talk if you’re a villager - thoughts on my fonti posts? You just talked about yourself and Yayap after so curious

  17. Bookmark ISO #2167
    Klopp Killa Panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    On Hiatus...
    Posts
    21,270
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    5AF
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#2165)
    Those fonti posts aren't much imo
    Lol

  18. Bookmark ISO #2168
    Klopp Killa Panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    On Hiatus...
    Posts
    21,270
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    5AF
    Gender
    Just read vaimes iso. Don’t like it actually.

  19. Bookmark ISO #2169
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#2166)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#2159)
    That acid kill doesn't make sense if I'm reading yayap town

    That's a kill only he makes to try and create paranoia

    Is it possible afk wolves and kill random? Or alphabetical?

    Hmm. Anyone know why acid?
    Can you explain why the kill makes sense for Yayap as a wolf but doesn’t make sense for Yayap as a villager? The concept of a kill not making sense if a certain person is a villager is lost on me. This post is sincere despite my last post bc I’m willing to talk if you’re a villager - thoughts on my fonti posts? You just talked about yourself and Yayap after so curious
    I'm saying the kills kinda make sense if yayap is wolf cuz he was biggest suspect coming into today, gotta mix it up and hopefully cause some paranoia. I just don't get the acid kill unless a deep wolf in scott/mets/panther which is highly unlikely. Only other logical answer would be afkwolves

    It's an illogical kill

  20. Bookmark ISO #2170
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther (#2168)
    Just read vaimes iso. Don’t like it actually.
    I remember thinking "meh"

    Not hate, not like

    A true null for me

  21. Bookmark ISO #2171
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    To be fair panther I have a history of reading fonti horribly.

  22. Bookmark ISO #2172
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    Panther

    What if

    Lilrascal ia the wolf and not wiggles?

  23. Bookmark ISO #2173
    Wants It More metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,957
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    Cron wolfy

  24. Bookmark ISO #2174
    Wants It More metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,957
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    I also now find rascal wolfier than wiggkes

    Wiggles is definitely more annoying though

  25. Bookmark ISO #2175
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#2173)
    Cron wolfy

  26. Bookmark ISO #2176
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#2174)
    I also now find rascal wolfier than wiggkes

    Wiggles is definitely more annoying though
    Hey, Wiggles is a nice guy!!!

  27. Bookmark ISO #2177
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    160,164
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    The Longest Mafia Game Ever Played Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Yayap Cuthalion (3), Vaimes (1)
    2 Revival Scott Howard (3), Yayap (19)
    2 wiggles1993 metsnfins (56), Panther (28)
    1 lilrascal Cron (55)
    4 Not voting wiggles1993 (3), Revival (0), Soulmaster (0), lilrascal (0)


    View Vote History

    Day 4 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Saturday, October 5th, 2019. There are 1570320060000 remaining.

    Requested by metsnfins at 302 days, 20 hours, 5 minutes, 21 seconds remaining.

  28. Bookmark ISO #2178
    Wants It More metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,957
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    ill stay on wiggles cause i trust panthers judgement more than my own

  29. Bookmark ISO #2179
    Bandwagoner Yayap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    167
    Community
    Sc2Mafia.com
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host View Post
    The Longest Mafia Game Ever Played Day 1 Final Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 lilrascal Snowvon (16), fontisian (34), Jan (40), Cuthalion (137)
    4 Alette metsnfins (284), Yayap (20), Aladeen (59), lilrascal (88)
    1 Zexy Soulmaster (5)
    1 Revival Scott Howard (67)
    1 Jan stormslyde (12)
    1 Aladeen hawk (7)
    1 Yayap Alette (112)
    1 hawk Revival (213)
    1 fontisian Alabaster (11)
    1 Snowvon Panther (52)
    1 Not voting Zexy (7)


    View Vote History

    It was a tie. Alette was lynched at random.

    Day 1 has ended.

    Day 1 ended at 3:45 AM EDT on Thursday, October 6th, 2016.
    Wiggles and Rascal =/= ww

  30. Bookmark ISO #2180
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap (#2179)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host View Post
    The Longest Mafia Game Ever Played Day 1 Final Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 lilrascal Snowvon (16), fontisian (34), Jan (40), Cuthalion (137)
    4 Alette metsnfins (284), Yayap (20), Aladeen (59), lilrascal (88)
    1 Zexy Soulmaster (5)
    1 Revival Scott Howard (67)
    1 Jan stormslyde (12)
    1 Aladeen hawk (7)
    1 Yayap Alette (112)
    1 hawk Revival (213)
    1 fontisian Alabaster (11)
    1 Snowvon Panther (52)
    1 Not voting Zexy (7)


    View Vote History

    It was a tie. Alette was lynched at random.

    Day 1 has ended.

    Day 1 ended at 3:45 AM EDT on Thursday, October 6th, 2016.
    Wiggles and Rascal =/= ww
    wolves were involved with these wagons, feels w/v

  31. Bookmark ISO #2181
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host View Post
    The Longest Mafia Game Ever Played Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Yayap fontisian (31), Panther (46), lilrascal (82), Alette (86)
    2 Alette metsnfins (214), Yayap (11)
    2 hawk Cuthalion (111), Revival (213)
    2 Revival Scott Howard (42), Aladeen (30)
    1 Jan stormslyde (12)
    1 Zexy Soulmaster (5)
    1 metsnfins Jan (23)
    1 Aladeen hawk (7)
    1 fontisian Alabaster (11)
    1 lilrascal Snowvon (13)
    1 Not voting Zexy (7)


    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 3:45 AM EDT on Thursday, October 6th, 2016. There are 1475739960000 remaining.

    Requested by Alette at 2 days, 17 hours, 3 minutes, 41 seconds remaining.
    interesting that fonti and rascal are both on yayap near eod1. prolly further solidifies yayap town for a while if wiggles/rascal is v/w.

  32. Bookmark ISO #2182
    Wants It More metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,957
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    Yawn

  33. Bookmark ISO #2183
    it's been fun Cuthalion's Avatar Community Contributor
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,957
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Gender
    no u

  34. Bookmark ISO #2184
    Bandwagoner Yayap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    167
    Community
    Sc2Mafia.com
    Gender
    Hi Cuth, are you actually gonna contribute anything or you just gonna be the background noise guy you've been for the past 3 days?

  35. Bookmark ISO #2185
    it's been fun Cuthalion's Avatar Community Contributor
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,957
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap (#2184)
    Hi Cuth, are you actually gonna contribute anything or you just gonna be the background noise guy you've been for the past 3 days?
    i might, at some point

    but i've not really been reading this game carefully at any point during this game

    and sheeping has worked out pretty well so far

  36. Bookmark ISO #2186
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    160,164
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    The Longest Mafia Game Ever Played Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Yayap Cuthalion (5), Vaimes (1)
    2 Revival Scott Howard (3), Yayap (21)
    2 wiggles1993 metsnfins (58), Panther (28)
    1 lilrascal Cron (57)
    4 Not voting wiggles1993 (3), Revival (0), Soulmaster (0), lilrascal (0)


    View Vote History

    Day 4 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Saturday, October 5th, 2019. There are 1570320060000 remaining.

    Posted at 295 days, 20 hours, 4 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

  37. Bookmark ISO #2187
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    160,164
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    The Longest Mafia Game Ever Played Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Yayap Cuthalion (3), Vaimes (1)
    2 Revival Scott Howard (3), Yayap (20)
    2 wiggles1993 metsnfins (57), Panther (28)
    1 lilrascal Cron (57)
    4 Not voting wiggles1993 (3), Revival (0), Soulmaster (0), lilrascal (0)


    View Vote History

    Day 4 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Saturday, October 5th, 2019. There are 1570320060000 remaining.

    Posted at 291 days, 20 hours, 25 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

  38. Bookmark ISO #2188
    Bandwagoner Yayap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    167
    Community
    Sc2Mafia.com
    Gender
    Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment while Thingyman is testing the strength of our gallows.

    We will be back soon...
    Are the gallows strong enough to hang 2 people? Or will they crumble and let the scum escape.

  39. Bookmark ISO #2189
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap (#2188)
    Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment while Thingyman is testing the strength of our gallows.

    We will be back soon...
    Are the gallows strong enough to hang 2 people? Or will they crumble and let the scum escape.
    Off season. Gallows hibernating.

  40. Bookmark ISO #2190
    Wants It More metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,957
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    Going on a cruise. See you bitches next year

  41. Bookmark ISO #2191
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    160,164
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    The Longest Mafia Game Ever Played Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Yayap Cuthalion (3), Vaimes (1)
    2 Revival Scott Howard (3), Yayap (21)
    2 wiggles1993 metsnfins (58), Panther (28)
    1 lilrascal Cron (58)
    4 Not voting wiggles1993 (3), Revival (0), Soulmaster (0), lilrascal (0)


    View Vote History

    Day 4 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Saturday, October 5th, 2019. There are 1570320060000 remaining.

    Posted at 284 days, 20 hours, 25 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

  42. Bookmark ISO #2192
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    160,164
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    The Longest Mafia Game Ever Played Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Yayap Cuthalion (3), Vaimes (1)
    2 Revival Scott Howard (3), Yayap (21)
    2 wiggles1993 metsnfins (58), Panther (28)
    1 lilrascal Cron (58)
    4 Not voting wiggles1993 (3), Revival (0), Soulmaster (0), lilrascal (0)


    View Vote History

    Day 4 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Saturday, October 5th, 2019. There are 1570320060000 remaining.

    Posted at 277 days, 20 hours, 25 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

  43. Bookmark ISO #2193
    Wants It More metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,957
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    Im back

    Zero posts

    Great job $#@!wads

  44. Bookmark ISO #2194
    Bandwagoner Yayap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    167
    Community
    Sc2Mafia.com
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#2193)
    Im back

    Zero posts

    Great job $#@!wads
    less spam to deal with for the next reread.

  45. Bookmark ISO #2195
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#2193)
    Im back

    Zero posts

    Great job $#@!wads
    got nothing to add

    kill lilrascal

    i wont defend revival for ghosting now just think good interactions with dead wolves

    wiggles hasnt done anything scummy or townie yet thats a coinflip, have fun gambling

    yayap should not be a wagon

  46. Bookmark ISO #2196
    Wants It More metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,957
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    If wiggles is town, Cron is very very likely a wolf

    Bookmark this post

  47. Bookmark ISO #2197
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#2196)
    If wiggles is town, Cron is very very likely a wolf

    Bookmark this post
    I thought I was w/w with wiggles

  48. Bookmark ISO #2198
    Wants It More metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,957
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#2197)
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#2196)
    If wiggles is town, Cron is very very likely a wolf

    Bookmark this post
    I thought I was w/w with wiggles
    Yeah but you seem to be looking for too much cred when wiggles flip

    But ok you can be a wolf regardless if you want

  49. Bookmark ISO #2199
    Wants It More metsnfins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,957
    Community
    2+2 pog and epicmafia
    Gender
    Oh and yap yap 100% still has to be dead before just lynch

  50. Bookmark ISO #2200
    GOAT Tier Cron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    23,884
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#2198)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cron (#2197)
    Quote Originally Posted by metsnfins (#2196)
    If wiggles is town, Cron is very very likely a wolf

    Bookmark this post
    I thought I was w/w with wiggles
    Yeah but you seem to be looking for too much cred when wiggles flip

    But ok you can be a wolf regardless if you want
    if i lolcat for a year and flip town, is that game throwing if you're just gonna tunnel me rest of game?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Bomb

The Bomb will reflexively kill any player that kills it during night.