Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 901 to 916 of 916

Thread: Random Messages - The anything-goes chat thread

  1. ISO #901
    Soul Reader Contrainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,343
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Bulbagarden
    AKA
    Your top scumread
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Ayy ME's Massages Random Messages
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, An Intellectual (#2960)
    am i getting $#@!ing contrainered

  2. ISO #902
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    25,278
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Gender
    Immortalizing before I change my signature and forget:


    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be Boq
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Wait for the principal in the cafeteria
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be offered coffee by the peeps there
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: "Nice"
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Grab a random mug. Enjoy your coffee. Notice that it says "principal's mug" on it
    Message a ghost at Arapocalypse#0834!

    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be Boq
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Wait for the principal in the cafeteria
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be offered coffee by the peeps there
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: "Nice"
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Grab a random mug. Enjoy your coffee. Notice that it says "principal's mug" on it

  3. ISO #903
    you have 10 seconds to convince me that thoughts aren't auditory hallucinations

  4. ISO #904
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    25,278
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Gender
    Why wouldn't they be?
    Message a ghost at Arapocalypse#0834!

    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be Boq
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Wait for the principal in the cafeteria
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be offered coffee by the peeps there
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: "Nice"
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Grab a random mug. Enjoy your coffee. Notice that it says "principal's mug" on it

  5. ISO #905
    JAMES MCCLOWN Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    24,870
    Community
    murdermystery@gmail
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#903)
    you have 10 seconds to convince me that thoughts aren't auditory hallucinations
    That's interesting!

    My first thought was to go back to Descartes, but you don't even care about existence! In fact, your supposition has a de facto acknowledgement OF existence; albeit an existence of acting as a 'receiver'.

    So your argument might be:
    A triangle having three sides is a side effect of auditory hallucinations, and a triangle may actually have four sides, for example.

    Most people here would argue that a 'higher being/power' grants sanity, and to many it brings them comfort.

    But I'm not going to do that.

    If you would have asked me that in person, I would have lightly tossed an apple at your head, for example.

    You can choose whether or not to be a part of the world, but the world will continue whether you like it or not, so it's best to dodge the apple. Ya dig? @Whitewater Hysteria
    Last edited by Frog; February 2nd, 2020 at 01:36 AM.

  6. ISO #906
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#905)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#903)
    you have 10 seconds to convince me that thoughts aren't auditory hallucinations
    That's interesting!

    My first thought was to go back to Descartes, but you don't even care about existence! In fact, your supposition has a de facto acknowledgement OF existence; albeit an existence of acting as a 'receiver'.

    So your argument might be:
    A triangle having three sides is a side effect of auditory hallucinations, and a triangle may actually have four sides, for example.

    Most people here would argue that a 'higher being/power' grants sanity, and to many it brings them comfort.

    But I'm not going to do that.

    If you would have asked me that in person, I would have lightly tossed an apple at your head, for example.

    You can choose whether or not to be a part of the world, but the world will continue whether you like it or not, so it's best to dodge the apple. Ya dig? @Whitewater Hysteria
    ok, you're right

  7. ISO #907
    GOAT Tier Jaleb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    17,445
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    EpicMafia/DailyMafia
    AKA
    Onuzq
    Gender
    What MU looked like 4 years ago:
    Quote Originally Posted by Empoof (#4961)
    it was jaleb

    @Jaleb is a god
    ??Frog ??Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    ok dudes
    you can discuss the event here if you want

    Jaleb (RB/1% ITA)Last Thursday at 8:05 AM
    Done, will take my prize now
    I do have a 1900 rating in solving tactics :smiley:

    AndrewGreve(night vig/39%ITA)Last Thursday at 8:10 AM
    hey
    i dont know chess tactics
    should I try?

    Jaleb (RB/1% ITA)Last Thursday at 8:10 AM
    1. Bf6 2. Qh7 3. Rf7 4. Nh6 5. Re5 6. ... Qh3 7. Qd8 8. h7 9. ... Ne5+; fxe5 h5 10. ... Bg1; Kg3 Qf2; Kh3 Qh2 i you want the answer, not that it matters
    if*

    ??Frog ??Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    Jaleb, you're lowkey Magnus

  8. ISO #908
    Soul Reader AndrewGreve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA -West coast
    Posts
    3,984
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    2+2
    AKA
    AG
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#906)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#905)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#903)
    you have 10 seconds to convince me that thoughts aren't auditory hallucinations
    That's interesting!

    My first thought was to go back to Descartes, but you don't even care about existence! In fact, your supposition has a de facto acknowledgement OF existence; albeit an existence of acting as a 'receiver'.

    So your argument might be:
    A triangle having three sides is a side effect of auditory hallucinations, and a triangle may actually have four sides, for example.

    Most people here would argue that a 'higher being/power' grants sanity, and to many it brings them comfort.

    But I'm not going to do that.

    If you would have asked me that in person, I would have lightly tossed an apple at your head, for example.

    You can choose whether or not to be a part of the world, but the world will continue whether you like it or not, so it's best to dodge the apple. Ya dig? @Whitewater Hysteria
    ok, you're right
    Damn that was easy.

    Hey frog, I was looking at the proposed 'auditory hallucinations' as a deterministic argument. That your thoughts are not under your control, and are formed by external factors.

    So I think your argument that: reality is not an illusion, and exists independently of your thoughts, is moot.

  9. ISO #909
    Thread Analyst DaisyCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    395
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    hi, this seems like a fun thread to post in. ?

  10. ISO #910
    JAMES MCCLOWN Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    24,870
    Community
    murdermystery@gmail
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewGreve (#908)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#906)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#905)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#903)
    you have 10 seconds to convince me that thoughts aren't auditory hallucinations
    That's interesting!

    My first thought was to go back to Descartes, but you don't even care about existence! In fact, your supposition has a de facto acknowledgement OF existence; albeit an existence of acting as a 'receiver'.

    So your argument might be:
    A triangle having three sides is a side effect of auditory hallucinations, and a triangle may actually have four sides, for example.

    Most people here would argue that a 'higher being/power' grants sanity, and to many it brings them comfort.

    But I'm not going to do that.

    If you would have asked me that in person, I would have lightly tossed an apple at your head, for example.

    You can choose whether or not to be a part of the world, but the world will continue whether you like it or not, so it's best to dodge the apple. Ya dig? @Whitewater Hysteria
    ok, you're right
    Damn that was easy.

    Hey frog, I was looking at the proposed 'auditory hallucinations' as a deterministic argument. That your thoughts are not under your control, and are formed by external factors.

    So I think your argument that: reality is not an illusion, and exists independently of your thoughts, is moot.
    You're right. I conflated sanity with reality. I would still defer to reality to anchor your sanity. It's not some elegant refutation, it's just a logical process.

  11. ISO #911
    Thread Analyst DaisyCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    395
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaleb (#907)
    What MU looked like 4 years ago:
    ooo, 4yrs ago MU looked pretty.

  12. ISO #912
    GOAT Tier Phighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sixers Territory
    Posts
    50,555
    Community
    XHF, MU
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaleb (#907)
    What MU looked like 4 years ago:
    The M's a real swinger
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#233)
    So here's the deal, Champ.

    1. Phighter's $#@!ing with you.

  13. ISO #913
    Thread Analyst Mysteriousrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    354
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#909)
    hi, this seems like a fun thread to post in. ?
    AE OP AE OP AE OP

  14. ISO #914
    Thread Analyst DaisyCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    395
    Community
    TvM Hub, FFS, SmirkNation
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysteriousrobin (#913)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyCloud (#909)
    hi, this seems like a fun thread to post in. ?
    AE OP AE OP AE OP
    idk y i keep putting the ? at the end of the period. ?

  15. ISO #915
    Wants It More Zork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    9,262
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Gender
    If elected and re-elected, Joseph Biden would be 86 years old before completing his service as President of the United States.

    If elected and re-elected, Michael Bloomberg would be less than 1 month shy of 87 years old before completing his service as President of the United States.

    If elected and re-elected, Bernie Sanders would be 87 years old before completing his service as President of the United States.

    If re-elected, Donald Trump, who is the oldest person ever to be elected to the presidency, would be 78 years old when he will have completed his service as President of the United States.

    The average lifespan of men in the United States is 76.1 years.
    Last edited by Zork; February 17th, 2020 at 12:27 AM.
    Sign up for Bloodbath at the Second Dawn starting in 2020-03-08T08:00:00-0400!

  16. ISO #916
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater Hysteria (#903)
    you have 10 seconds to convince me that thoughts aren't auditory hallucinations
    That's some serious hallucinogens you're taking, mate.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Poisoner

The Poisoner may each night poison a player, which will cause the targeted player to die if he is not healed by the end of the next day phase. It is revealed publicly after the night phase who has been poisoned, if anyone.