Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 750 of 1290

Thread: Fruits and Vegetables

  1. ISO #701
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,003
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by something_generic (#700)
    Maybe he didn't expect you to bus him right off the bat and was caught off guard?
    Nope. Not a chance that could possibly be true, and I'm not just saying that because I'm town.

    In Extract of Gold, I bussed the $%#! out of Quick d1. Me doing so again would be no surprise.

  2. ISO #702
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,003
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#701)
    Quote Originally Posted by something_generic (#700)
    Maybe he didn't expect you to bus him right off the bat and was caught off guard?
    Nope. Not a chance that could possibly be true, and I'm not just saying that because I'm town.

    In Ecstasy of Gold, I bussed the $%#! out of Quick d1. Me doing so again would be no surprise.

  3. ISO #703
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,003
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by something_generic (#700)
    I get a feeling that if it is indeed a bussing it wasn't a consensual strategy.
    It wasn't exactly consensual in Ecstacy of Gold either, but it worked like a charm.

  4. ISO #704
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,003
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by something_generic (#700)
    Obviously, being 0/2 doesn't help you. You can admit to that, right?
    Topped is always right? That's your argument?

    Frankly, my wagons are more on point as scum because I always have the answers.

    If I was scum, scum would already be dead. ?

  5. ISO #705
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,003
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#704)
    Quote Originally Posted by something_generic (#700)
    Obviously, being 0/2 doesn't help you. You can admit to that, right?
    Town is always right? That's your argument?

    Frankly, my wagons are more on point as scum because I always have the answers.

    If I was scum, scum would already be dead. ?
    EBWOP

  6. ISO #706
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,003
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by something_generic (#700)
    Though your reasoning for that lynch did make some sense because Csargo did paint you as a bit wolfy but still had you leaning town. As far as I know that was your only reasoning to suspecting Csargo as wolf.
    This is bull$%#! because I explained exactly why I pushed Csargo yesterday at the start of day.

  7. ISO #707
    Wants It More Quick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Filling The Void
    Posts
    7,704
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by something_generic (#692)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#642)
    Quote Originally Posted by something_generic (#631)
    Soooo, I read the thread back twice. Don�t really have a certain read on most the people. This is my list right now.

    Lean to wolf
    Quick � Came in guns blazing. Instantly accused Csargo/ Dizzy(Me) of being wolf. Changed his tune on Dizzy off of a few post. One thing I didn�t like was Quick trying to "derpclear" himself immediately. Didn�t seem genuine. Another thing is that it feels like Quick changes his reads on people rather quickly. At one point he read White as �So Town� and then he felt White was a scum.
    I don't see how any of this makes me Scum barring that you think I tried to derp clear myself and for that you can't really prove I tried to do it on purpose (because I didn't).
    I�ll admit, even for a light game it�s very hard to keep up and remember all the posts, but here�s what I got for my reasoning on why I leaned wolf.

    In #265 you read Dizzy and Csargo both as buddies without any real reasoning. I read that post over and over, and I felt like it was all a reach. It's obvious that you've played with both Csargo and Dizzy before, or at least read some of Argo's games so perhaps they were just playing a different game than you're used to them playing? In that post you cleared White as town when you quoted him saying that Dizzy was a town... yet, the entire post of yours was trying to paint Dizzy as a wolf? How do you town read someone who thinks someone else is a town that you dont?

    In #295 you don't understand why Inception put a vote on you when honestly it makes some sense. It's early in the game and you and House put yourselves in the spotlight. The top 3 people to lynch would be you, House, and the csargo wagon you started. Voting you would get the most information on seeing who actually is a wolf. Inception laid out the possible outcomes in a lynch for you, but you didn't understand them. (Also, I've see some people saying information lynches are bad, but I'm not quite sure especially when there isn't a clear lead to a wolf early in the game. Obviously, later in the game they suck.)

    #303 and #306 are just funny lol. House really got in your head during that conversation.

    #367 I agree with you that House's case on you was pretty much wack. Your TvT read felt useless, but at the same time it shouldn't have been relevant enough to be used as a case against you for House. And that's where it goes bad for you because House did use it, and House has repeatedly said that he busses his team mates. This is guilty by association.

    #371 is about the time both you and House begin to distance and stop going at each other's necks. Seems very random.

    #480 Dizzy goes from being scum to top town in your eyes. "Some things Dizzy does in this game are things that only Tonw!Dizzy does. He doesn't usually lie super overtly about stuff "This here doesn't make sense to me because Dizzy only made 2 posts on D2 and nothing else. So either you completely changed your mind on everything Dizzy posted on D1 or those 2 minor post in D2 changed your read on Dizzy. You also changed your read on White and Csargo. Csargo is also a pretty null read at this point in the game. Sometimes I am thinking "wow that's Town" and other I think "Damn such Scum". So this one is really a toss up for me. Will have to read them further and ISO them later in the game if I survive to get a better read on them.What happened to your certainty that he was partnered with Dizzy? Then finally the White lean scum you got. White - Looking at his posts, his analysis seems to be pretty lackluster. He's not really considering things in the way I would expect a Townie to do. I mean he is giving analysis, which is Pro-Town, but his analysis looks to be pretty off in some parts. He's not arguing the most pertinent things that I would consider a Townie to look at and it looks a bit angleshooty to me. I can do some deep analysis posts in retort to some of his posts where I poke holes in his analysis if asked, but I don't have a whole lot more posts to work with so want to see if anyone wants me to do this, otherwise I can spend the rest of my posts Scum hunting.You don't seem very certain on your reads. Sometimes it can be just progression, but sometimes you do just do a complete 180. That could lead me to believe that you know who is who, but you aren't certain who to push for a mislynch. It kind of makes me believe the theory of you having a �rotten scum game� that House exposed.

    #515 is your post on why you feel like White is wolf. You start by using his D1 posts. Did you change your read on those posts as the day progressed? Cause I feel like you read those posts already, town-read White, and then read them again and then Wolf-read White. What's going on here? Are you uncertain with your reads? Your whole push on White was that you didn't like White reading passport as a wolf because of his first post. Re-reading this ISO I see your progression on White. Feels like on some things you reach, and on other things you have valid reasoning. Truthfully, I question White on some of the things he did as well. But... you read the same post from White twice. On one read you said, "again, So Town." On the next read you quoted the same post and said "I seriously do not get this vote at all. Did you even talk about gbs at all previous to this? If you did point it out. Otherwise if you don't/didn't I am pretty sure that is a hard core opportunistic Scum tell. The last time you mentioned gbs was to Town read hime. Now this naked opportunistic complete lack of progression vote on gbs looks sooo sooo bad."It's very strange.

    So, essentially the reason I lean wolf against you are two reasons: Your flip flopping and being guilty by association via House.

    I�m about to try to ISO Inception. Seems like something is going on there with both you and acid having votes on him.
    Flip flopping isn't Scummy. For some people (like me) its actually Townier for me to flip flop than stick with my reads. So either you show how flip flopping is actually Scummy (which I don't think you can do because it would require an original argument) or I expect you to drop this point and its really your only real point against me. Otherwise you argue I am Scum with House and you don't actually know that either of us is Scum at this point so that would be pre-flip association which is not at all a solid way to Scum hunt and some people actually think doing pre-flip is Scummy all on its own because its so hard to prove and requires a grand explanation on why they are teamed. The reason I did it is because I saw what looked like a very clear chainsaw defence from Dizzy to Csargo. If you don't know what a chainsaw defense is, then I understand how you think I had no reasoning for tying Dizzy to Csargo, but I did actually provide reasoning for why Dizzy was teamed with Csargo, namely, that Dizzy voted against the same person who voted Csargo, making it look like Dizzy was defending Csargo with an attack on White who was voting Csargo. It turned out to be a wrong read and I since changed that read and provided my rational for the change in read when smilefires asked me about it. And to be clear, a chainsaw defence is a very valid tell for finding Scum:
    https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...ainsaw_Defense

    On top of this, I put a disclaimer at the top of the post where I made my case for Csargy/Dizzy team saying if Dizzy was Town, I was going to find out, and I feel I might have.

    And, no, I fully understand what Inceptions reasons for voting for me are. I said Information lynches are bad and shouldn't be done (I don't care how early or late in the game it is, they shouldn't be done). The reason for this is that it makes it very very easy for Scum to line up lynch's using this sort of reasoning for lynching. Scum can come up with a lot of different ways for why if one person out of two is Scum then if the first one flips Town then its an easy second Town lynch without looking at any kind of content that players make at all. What doesn't make sense to me is why Inception thinks its better to lynch for information on D2 instead of actually trying to lynch Scum. Lynching Scum should always be a priority for the simple fact that there is the least amount of WIFOM based on who is lynched and why. When you start using information lynch's it gets to be a very slippery slope to where you are now knowingly lynching Town because it could (keyword could not would) implicate someone else. The reason why Lynching for information (especially in a mountainous game) is because reads by anyone are not infallible and anyone can be wrong about a read. Given this, its a lot more WIFOMY when you are getting further and further away from Scum hunting in favor of associations. IMO associative reads are mostly $%#! unless its obvious that one person is teamed with another and it is 100% completely NOT obvious that I am teamed with House or (now dead) Csargo. An extraordinary claim that I am Scum with someone without any Scum flips or NKs deserves and extraordinary explanation and you haven't demonstrated that in the slightest HOW me an House are actually teamed. Its actually a pretty dumb argument that people are making that I could be teamed with House because of how heated out back and forth went considering that is the classic case of TvT. Its paranoia (at best) and Scummy (at worst) to think in any way that House and I a Teamed.

  8. ISO #708
    Wants It More Quick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Filling The Void
    Posts
    7,704
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#675)
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#610)
    How did House manage to convince everyone to vote you when he cant even post argo? lol
    In retrospect, this should be a sign that the wagon itself is suspect.

    Who is the scum on the Csargo wagon? Because I don't see an all town wagon when the only push behind it is proxy vote spam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#580)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Passport (#217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Passport (#214)
    This is what I don't get about not voting off the inactive. Many many people don't really know who is who, either because there's too much percieved scum activity or people havent posted enough or whatever reason.

    The game was randed. The 0 posters have as much possibility of being scum as anyone else.

    Yea sure, they may be replaced, then that's a whole new person you have to get reads on. Who will be a day ahead. Hence I don't buy the argument 'oh they'll be replaced' as much as others.

    I doubt it'll happen, not sure if you'd call it a CFD yet but I'll try anyway
    ##Vote leucem
    EBWOP
    At this point it should have been clear as Day that Passport was Town, because of lack of self pres.

    Quote Originally Posted by White (#219)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Passport (#215)
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#209)
    Sorry Passport, I aint scum and dont really wanna go down here
    Haha, no hard feelings. Ive done the self preservation thing often enough
    You could put your vote on me you know, it would have randed it

    ##Unvote Fake Passport

    Dont think if he was scum he would say this and not vote on my wagon at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Csargo (#230)
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#226)
    Quote Originally Posted by Csargo (#224)
    This is the point where we all change our votes to gbs right?
    Yeah

    ##Vote gbsfranca

    RIP in pepporonis
    hahaha

    ##Vote Fake Passport
    So why the $%#! are you voting passport for @Csargo?
    Not like I want to take credit for lynching Town, but this could have something to do with it.

  9. ISO #709
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,003
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#708)
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#675)
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#610)
    How did House manage to convince everyone to vote you when he cant even post argo? lol
    In retrospect, this should be a sign that the wagon itself is suspect.

    Who is the scum on the Csargo wagon? Because I don't see an all town wagon when the only push behind it is proxy vote spam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#580)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Passport (#217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Passport (#214)
    This is what I don't get about not voting off the inactive. Many many people don't really know who is who, either because there's too much percieved scum activity or people havent posted enough or whatever reason.

    The game was randed. The 0 posters have as much possibility of being scum as anyone else.

    Yea sure, they may be replaced, then that's a whole new person you have to get reads on. Who will be a day ahead. Hence I don't buy the argument 'oh they'll be replaced' as much as others.

    I doubt it'll happen, not sure if you'd call it a CFD yet but I'll try anyway
    ##Vote leucem
    EBWOP
    At this point it should have been clear as Day that Passport was Town, because of lack of self pres.

    Quote Originally Posted by White (#219)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Passport (#215)
    Haha, no hard feelings. Ive done the self preservation thing often enough
    You could put your vote on me you know, it would have randed it

    ##Unvote Fake Passport

    Dont think if he was scum he would say this and not vote on my wagon at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Csargo (#230)
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#226)
    Yeah

    ##Vote gbsfranca

    RIP in pepporonis
    hahaha

    ##Vote Fake Passport
    So why the $%#! are you voting passport for @Csargo?
    Not like I want to take credit for lynching Town, but this could have something to do with it.
    That was almost a hundred posts earlier, and wasn't restated or referenced that I am aware of, so I doubt it.

  10. ISO #710
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,003
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Oh. I can't math.

    Nevermind.

  11. ISO #711
    Thread Analyst

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    259
    Community
    Extreme Warfare Battleground
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#699)
    ##Vote White

    Gongsun Zan is simultaneously shading and defending him, calling him town and expressing doubts about him, covering all his bases should he need to bus later, but avoiding drawing too much heat on White's head.

    If either one of these flip scum, lynch the other immediately.
    lol if I we were both scum that means I already tried to bus him yesterday.

  12. ISO #712
    Thread Analyst

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    259
    Community
    Extreme Warfare Battleground
    Gender
    Mahtematically at least one other townie was swayed by your vote spam. It's not inconcievable that two more could follow.

  13. ISO #713
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#699)
    ##Vote White

    Gongsun Zan is simultaneously shading and defending him, calling him town and expressing doubts about him, covering all his bases should he need to bus later, but avoiding drawing too much heat on White's head.

    If either one of these flip scum, lynch the other immediately.
    You havent realised it yet, have you? Im Indiana Jones, Im the bad penny who always comes back alive no matter the odds. You could have an 8 man wagon on me with 7 minutes to go and smilesfire will still be the one who gets lynched at the end of the day

  14. ISO #714
    mash just ended

    i'll be in later i am SPENT rn

  15. ISO #715
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,498
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Fruits and Vegetables Day 3 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Inception acidphoenix (7), Quick (11)
    1 gbsfranca White (15)
    1 White House (26)
    5 Not voting something_generic (4), Inception (7), gbsfranca (6), smilefires (1), Gongsun Zan (4)


    View Vote History

    Day 3 ends at 10:00 PM EDT on Saturday, June 17th, 2017. There are 1497751260000 remaining.

    Requested by Quick at 0 days, 23 hours, 29 minutes, 1 seconds remaining.

  16. ISO #716
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,003
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#713)
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#699)
    ##Vote White

    Gongsun Zan is simultaneously shading and defending him, calling him town and expressing doubts about him, covering all his bases should he need to bus later, but avoiding drawing too much heat on White's head.

    If either one of these flip scum, lynch the other immediately.
    You havent realised it yet, have you? Im Indiana Jones, Im the bad penny who always comes back alive no matter the odds. You could have an 8 man wagon on me with 7 minutes to go and smilesfire will still be the one who gets lynched at the end of the day
    Not exactly compelling me to change my mind.

  17. ISO #717
    Wants It More Quick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Filling The Void
    Posts
    7,704
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#716)
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#713)
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#699)
    ##Vote White

    Gongsun Zan is simultaneously shading and defending him, calling him town and expressing doubts about him, covering all his bases should he need to bus later, but avoiding drawing too much heat on White's head.

    If either one of these flip scum, lynch the other immediately.
    You havent realised it yet, have you? Im Indiana Jones, Im the bad penny who always comes back alive no matter the odds. You could have an 8 man wagon on me with 7 minutes to go and smilesfire will still be the one who gets lynched at the end of the day
    Not exactly compelling me to change my mind.
    What's your read on gbs?

  18. ISO #718
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,003
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#717)
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#716)
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#713)
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#699)
    ##Vote White

    Gongsun Zan is simultaneously shading and defending him, calling him town and expressing doubts about him, covering all his bases should he need to bus later, but avoiding drawing too much heat on White's head.

    If either one of these flip scum, lynch the other immediately.
    You havent realised it yet, have you? Im Indiana Jones, Im the bad penny who always comes back alive no matter the odds. You could have an 8 man wagon on me with 7 minutes to go and smilesfire will still be the one who gets lynched at the end of the day
    Not exactly compelling me to change my mind.
    What's your read on gbs?
    IDK. I wouldn't lose sleep over them being lynched, but that's mainly because I've been wrong up until now anyway and no longer trust my own opinions.

  19. ISO #719
    Wants It More Quick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Filling The Void
    Posts
    7,704
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#718)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#717)
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#716)
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#713)
    You havent realised it yet, have you? Im Indiana Jones, Im the bad penny who always comes back alive no matter the odds. You could have an 8 man wagon on me with 7 minutes to go and smilesfire will still be the one who gets lynched at the end of the day
    Not exactly compelling me to change my mind.
    What's your read on gbs?
    IDK. I wouldn't lose sleep over them being lynched, but that's mainly because I've been wrong up until now anyway and no longer trust my own opinions.
    ISO him. He looks good to me. I don't want to see him lynched. Yeah, he had a troll post here and there, but he's Playing pretty Townie. I don't expect a 14 yo to troll like that as Scum anyways.

  20. ISO #720
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,003
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Eh. I don't see anything that concerns me.

    I doubt I'd vote there, but I'm done trying to sway anyone else.

  21. ISO #721
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,498
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Fruits and Vegetables Day 3 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Inception acidphoenix (7), Quick (13)
    1 gbsfranca White (15)
    1 White House (29)
    5 Not voting something_generic (4), Inception (7), gbsfranca (6), smilefires (1), Gongsun Zan (4)


    View Vote History

    Day 3 ends at 10:00 PM EDT on Saturday, June 17th, 2017. There are 1497751260000 remaining.

    Requested by acidphoenix at 0 days, 20 hours, 43 minutes, 56 seconds remaining.

  22. ISO #722
    Soul Reader acidphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    4,647
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Smogon
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    ^^ house watch your postcount

    idk how gz slipped into the obvtown in retrospect I definitely have a significant town read on him but not the level of house/quick

    I'm about to go to bed but would appreciate it if someone who is on in that time looks at http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/...archid=1012755 (gz's previous game)

    I feel like at some point I did have a reason for it but I just don't remember it but w/e

  23. ISO #723
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,003
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by acidphoenix (#722)
    house watch your postcount
    not my concern

  24. ISO #724
    Thread Analyst Inception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    301
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Boards
    Gender
    @Quick my eyes are practically bleeding from that wall of text you dropped. If its ok with you im not going to quote in reply...

    So, firstly i get you don't get my playstyle. Frankly thats your issue. A wall of pseudo theory isnt going to change that since its more r2o do with your lomitations than mine

    Ime info votes have value, especially early in game. Generally not so much that they lead to info lynches because they generate discussion thay leads to clearing the accused in many cases.

    You say i voted for someone on you who wasnt wolfey. Actually of the three you were the wolfiest. Basically you amd house started a $%#! fighr around when i voted you. Normally a bit of convo, a broadening of reads youre clear ans the game progresses. Not you and house tbough. You both engaged in a protracted willy waving contest that left house locked outand you pissing and moaning about how townie you were without adding any insight- all about who was GOAT inbthe meta. And you continued that way for the day phase. I read your post at 1am my time looking for some credible arguement to clear you and all i have as your defence is "i dont look wolfey" ad nauseum. Pathetic isnt a defence, sorry to be harsh. So rather than wot hereive tried to summarise why ypu got and kept my vote previously since you seem to still be syrugfling with something i tjoight was pretty obvious

  25. ISO #725
    Thread Analyst Inception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    301
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Boards
    Gender
    @Quick on rwview my post is harsh. Im not so much having a go at you as trying to clarify something for a block of posters that (i felt) was pretty obvious up to now

  26. ISO #726
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#716)
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#713)
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#699)
    ##Vote White

    Gongsun Zan is simultaneously shading and defending him, calling him town and expressing doubts about him, covering all his bases should he need to bus later, but avoiding drawing too much heat on White's head.

    If either one of these flip scum, lynch the other immediately.
    You havent realised it yet, have you? Im Indiana Jones, Im the bad penny who always comes back alive no matter the odds. You could have an 8 man wagon on me with 7 minutes to go and smilesfire will still be the one who gets lynched at the end of the day
    Not exactly compelling me to change my mind.
    Im feeling pretty burnt out with arguing, after I went head to head against Quick last phase tbh. So instead of trying to convince you to change your mind, I just won't and see how that goes.

  27. ISO #727
    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#724)
    @Quick my eyes are practically bleeding from that wall of text you dropped. If its ok with you im not going to quote in reply...

    So, firstly i get you don't get my playstyle. Frankly thats your issue. A wall of pseudo theory isnt going to change that since its more r2o do with your lomitations than mine

    Ime info votes have value, especially early in game. Generally not so much that they lead to info lynches because they generate discussion thay leads to clearing the accused in many cases.

    You say i voted for someone on you who wasnt wolfey. Actually of the three you were the wolfiest. Basically you amd house started a $%#! fighr around when i voted you. Normally a bit of convo, a broadening of reads youre clear ans the game progresses. Not you and house tbough. You both engaged in a protracted willy waving contest that left house locked outand you pissing and moaning about how townie you were without adding any insight- all about who was GOAT inbthe meta. And you continued that way for the day phase. I read your post at 1am my time looking for some credible arguement to clear you and all i have as your defence is "i dont look wolfey" ad nauseum. Pathetic isnt a defence, sorry to be harsh. So rather than wot hereive tried to summarise why ypu got and kept my vote previously since you seem to still be syrugfling with something i tjoight was pretty obvious
    I feel lke youre more trying to discredit Quick and havent really said much about anythng here besides that you think he is bad and hs logic is bad. Ill add my 3 cents on this, since I dont thnk I actually have ISOd you before now

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#310)

    If quick is lynched and flips town today then house is basically next to the gallows i would have thought? Nothing policy about it

    Lots of time to talk it through yet though
    This looks like a really bad post. Like really bad. In terms of your lynch order logic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception
    Strugfling with your read on white here. You start with a warm feeling for them aand then seitch to a psoition that looks one step short of omgus. You also appear mmagically shortly after being called out ttoday to point a finger again at the same player?
    I feel like you can make good post, but then dont press the issue and back off almost immediately. If you thought Dizzy didnt look good why didnt you press them, and why arent you pressing something Generic today?

    Also when people vote by proxy it makes it a real pain in the $%#! to try and find who they vote, for so dont do that if you can. Why did you vote switch from Argo to Quick? Explain it to me now, because I you did vote on proxy and I cba reisoing you again to figure out your thought process

  28. ISO #728
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,498
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Fruits and Vegetables Day 3 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Inception acidphoenix (8), Quick (13)
    1 gbsfranca White (17)
    1 White House (30)
    5 Not voting something_generic (4), Inception (9), gbsfranca (6), smilefires (1), Gongsun Zan (4)


    View Vote History

    Day 3 ends at 10:00 PM EDT on Saturday, June 17th, 2017. There are 1497751260000 remaining.

    Posted at 0 days, 13 hours, 42 minutes, 58 seconds remaining.

  29. ISO #729
    Thread Analyst Inception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    301
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Boards
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#727)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#724)
    @Quick my eyes are practically bleeding from that wall of text you dropped. If its ok with you im not going to quote in reply...

    So, firstly i get you don't get my playstyle. Frankly thats your issue. A wall of pseudo theory isnt going to change that since its more r2o do with your lomitations than mine

    Ime info votes have value, especially early in game. Generally not so much that they lead to info lynches because they generate discussion thay leads to clearing the accused in many cases.

    You say i voted for someone on you who wasnt wolfey. Actually of the three you were the wolfiest. Basically you amd house started a $%#! fighr around when i voted you. Normally a bit of convo, a broadening of reads youre clear ans the game progresses. Not you and house tbough. You both engaged in a protracted willy waving contest that left house locked outand you pissing and moaning about how townie you were without adding any insight- all about who was GOAT inbthe meta. And you continued that way for the day phase. I read your post at 1am my time looking for some credible arguement to clear you and all i have as your defence is "i dont look wolfey" ad nauseum. Pathetic isnt a defence, sorry to be harsh. So rather than wot hereive tried to summarise why ypu got and kept my vote previously since you seem to still be syrugfling with something i tjoight was pretty obvious
    I feel lke youre more trying to discredit Quick and havent really said much about anythng here besides that you think he is bad and hs logic is bad. Ill add my 3 cents on this, since I dont thnk I actually have ISOd you before now
    Nope, just looking to give quick and some others the explanation theyve asked for

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#310)

    If quick is lynched and flips town today then house is basically next to the gallows i would have thought? Nothing policy about it

    Lots of time to talk it through yet though
    This looks like a really bad post. Like really bad. In terms of your lynch order logic.
    Rhis reaction surprises me tbh. Now, i dont have the power to make everyone else lynch anyone. That said theres a bit of a difference here between a player who mistakenly made some reads and one who staked the farm on another player being absolute wolf all the while telling us how well they bus teammates as a wolf. I rhink it was gs i was replying to with the quote who had more lightly implied that house was accountable for how this went and the intent of my reply to make it clear that whem ypu stake the farm like2e that i fully intwnd you to be 100% acxountable for what you did. Would it make the position irredeemable, no and i say as much in the last line of the quote, but its a very high bar thats been set on the back or effectively personal (meta) knowledge that oftenbgreatly realies on context.


    Quote Originally Posted by Inception
    Strugfling with your read on white here. You start with a warm feeling for them aand then seitch to a psoition that looks one step short of omgus. You also appear mmagically shortly after being called out ttoday to point a finger again at the same player?
    I feel like you can make good post, but then dont press the issue and back off almost immediately. If you thought Dizzy didnt look good why didnt you press them, and why arent you pressing something Generic today?
    I asked a question, i waited for a response. Dizzy wasnt exactly busy on this site yesterday. In general, pretty obvious on this game and also my other threads (though i confess im not a fam of meta), im not one to be shouting at windmills (or blank spaces)



    Also when people vote by proxy it makes it a real pain in the $%#! to try and find who they vote, for so dont do that if you can.
    Easier to use proxy when on mobile. I dont mind trying to type a bit but tbh youre still likely to have to use the vote history button a bit with me im afraid.

    Why did you vote switch from Argo to Quick? Explain it to me now, because I you did vote on proxy and I cba reisoing you again to figure out your thought process
    I think i abswered the main part of this in the earlier posts in terms of why i settled there anx also why i didnt move what was effectively a tag vote onto someone else later on the day. Happy to expand on that answer if its not what you wanted but youll need ro explain whats not there already.

  30. ISO #730
    Quote Originally Posted by something_generic (#631)
    Soooo, I read the thread back twice. Don’t really have a certain read on most the people. This is my list right now.

    Lean to wolf
    Quick – Came in guns blazing. Instantly accused Csargo/ Dizzy(Me) of being wolf. Changed his tune on Dizzy off of a few post. One thing I didn’t like was Quick trying to "derpclear" himself immediately. Didn’t seem genuine. Another thing is that it feels like Quick changes his reads on people rather quickly. At one point he read White as “So Town” and then he felt White was a scum.

    House - @House Why were you so sure Csargo was wolf? You made it a point that we should be voting for him. Mainly have you up here because of how you behaved on D2. Convinced that Quick is a wolf, stated that you bus your partners, and the way you pushed Csargo. You have a lot of explaining to do. Please don’t try to max your post again with dumb arguing with Quick that gets us nowhere. You also pushed the Fake Passport lynch… so the ****, dude? You’ve caused two mislynches (issa word?) now. If you’re a town then get your head in the game.

    Null (could go either way)

    White – One important thing to mention is that White tried to push away from the Quick/House squabble, and has made very aggressive, but reasonable defenses on his own behalf. He tried to focus on GBSFranca and came off townish. Still, White has had two separate opportunities to vote for GBS. The first time being the D1 lynch where White could have easily changed votes from Fake Password to GBS and make it 4-3. He didn’t and that came off as suspicious. At the same time he’s been going ham on GBS and Quick who to me both come off as Wolf.

    Acid – Definitely someone interesting. Early in D1 there was a House wagon consisting of GBS, Dizzy, and Csargo. Acid put himself as the 4th vote very early which felt strange. Acid’s reasoning was because House posted gifs. A wolf would be too stupid to put themselves in the spotlight like this, but at the same time a townie has no reason to join a wagon this early. Then they became relatively quiet during D2 not saying much.

    Inception – Relatively quiet. Adds pieces here and there. Doesn’t say too much, but also doesn’t say too little. Hasn’t said anything that spoke too much. One of the last posts Dizzy made was asking Quick to read on Inception’s prior games. @Quick have you done this? The games are in post #168

    GBS – I’ve seen one game of his before. The star wars one. Playing a completely different game. In that one he pretty much spammed and ended up being an annoying townie. In this one he’s been pretty much quiet despite playing in a 36/12. Seems a bit strange, but it’s not enough to say he leans wolf. At least not yet.

    Lean Town
    Smile – Nothing much. Try to be more assertive. Seems like you’re just asking questions, but laying back. Still, I agree with the reasoning on much of your posts.

    Zan – Playing a quiet town game, but still get a town feel nonetheless. Not very active due to timezone differences. @Gongsun Zan what are your reads so far?


    It’s all I have for now. Got to go now, but I wanted to get this post off first. Hopefully be back soon.
    heya s_g good to have you here (would i know you from anywhere?)

    "mislynch" is a word, yeah - some people spell it "myslynch" though and i don't really know why

    i got a good impression from your predecessor's posting on day 1 and it looks like you read their posts too, though i think you tagging quick here to ask if he's read inception's games was a cute callback. one of those games, All of the Lights, was hosted by me and i don't really know how useful it'll be to read him there because i subbed him in when there were only 5 players left in the game, so there may just not be much game to read him on there

    re: franca, by star wars do you mean the champs game?

  31. ISO #731
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#637)
    the disappeared off the earth is a meta read btw, franca is a pretty spammy player when hes town
    have you seen him wolf at all or do you mean he's just out of the town range that you've seen?

  32. ISO #732
    Wants It More Quick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Filling The Void
    Posts
    7,704
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#724)
    @Quick my eyes are practically bleeding from that wall of text you dropped. If its ok with you im not going to quote in reply...

    So, firstly i get you don't get my playstyle. Frankly thats your issue. A wall of pseudo theory isnt going to change that since its more r2o do with your lomitations than mine

    Ime info votes have value, especially early in game. Generally not so much that they lead to info lynches because they generate discussion thay leads to clearing the accused in many cases.

    You say i voted for someone on you who wasnt wolfey. Actually of the three you were the wolfiest. Basically you amd house started a $%#! fighr around when i voted you. Normally a bit of convo, a broadening of reads youre clear ans the game progresses. Not you and house tbough. You both engaged in a protracted willy waving contest that left house locked outand you pissing and moaning about how townie you were without adding any insight- all about who was GOAT inbthe meta. And you continued that way for the day phase. I read your post at 1am my time looking for some credible arguement to clear you and all i have as your defence is "i dont look wolfey" ad nauseum. Pathetic isnt a defence, sorry to be harsh. So rather than wot hereive tried to summarise why ypu got and kept my vote previously since you seem to still be syrugfling with something i tjoight was pretty obvious
    You can't just say "That's muh playstyle" after I made a detailed case for why you are Scum. Its sloppy and doesn't address the concerns I have on you and doesn't make me want to change my mind.

    Info votes have the LEAST value at the beginning of the game because they are based off the least amount of info. You haven't shown how your vote on me lead to info because it didn't.

    How were House and I wolfy? You are basically saying that "I voted one of the most prolific posters because I thought one was Scum." You are not even arguing that its because I was trying to go deep wolf, you are not even arguing that and if you were, that alone is not reason enough to vote someone. Your argument boils down to "Quick had a lot of posts so he is wolf" do you not see the flaw in that? How does a $%#! fight mean I am Scum? It doesn't. And you didn't even engage with me during the whole thing, so how is that going to start conversation? It not going to start a conversation to park a vote on someone without engaging with them who has a lot of posts I have no idea why you would think it would, it boggles my mind. I barely said at all I am Town, so when you say "you pissing and moaning about how townie you were without adding any insight" is just a lie. I have never said I should be believed because I say I am Town. You have to quote where I said I was Town for that to be valid and I don't think I ever did. The closest it gets to that is me making a passing remark on how I could have derp cleared myself, which I didn't even make a big deal out of. And lets be clear, I did more than just $%#! with House all D2. I had way more content that that so this is a lie as well when you say "And you continued that way for the day phase." I don't know why you think I am going to clear myself in a mountainous game??? I believe I said you had every opportunity to put your vote on gbs and you never did. Instead you admit that you leave your vote on me because I haven't cleared myself. And I never said "I don't look wolfy." So quote where I said that because that is another lie! And your last two sentences I cannot even understand. How about you turn spell check on so I can actually understand you?


    Here are all the parts of my case you don't bother to defend yourself from:

    The fact that you OMGUSed Gong and said you didn't.

    The fact you are using Pro-Flip to line up lynches.

    How/what discussion happened because you voted me.

    Why you didn't vote certain people when you had a good reason to vote them.

    Why you gave no read on me in a reads post and you were still voting me.

    How you are just making up BS answers to make yourself look good.

    Why does Houses content end up being nothing because he fluffed the last few.

    Why did you never vote gbs when you had several opportunities to do so.

    How does Acid show they lack coherence, why would they try and do this as Scum?

    Why you flipped from mostly throwing out town reads to accusing people of doing Scummy things all the while not having any hard stances.

  33. ISO #733
    I only know him as town, his posts are similarish to the game I played with him then but he feels a bit more on the defensive now. He keeps posting about this being a light game, but he isnt even close to being the top poster in this.

    Inception is looking like a good target, feel like hes missing key points. Think I should be pretty much on everyones radar now since ive been the deciding vote in two town bandwagons, not sure why he hasntt focused on me at all this phase when hes so strongly read me as town all game. I think this is the point where you start to question reads like that

    Having said that though, I dont think he is w/w with franca so for me its one or the other

    Inception, expand on the answer.

  34. ISO #734
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,498
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Fruits and Vegetables Day 3 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Inception acidphoenix (8), Quick (14)
    1 gbsfranca White (18)
    1 White House (30)
    5 Not voting something_generic (4), Inception (10), gbsfranca (6), smilefires (3), Gongsun Zan (4)


    View Vote History

    Day 3 ends at 10:00 PM EDT on Saturday, June 17th, 2017. There are 1497751260000 remaining.

    Posted at 0 days, 6 hours, 41 minutes, 58 seconds remaining.

  35. ISO #735
    Thread Analyst Inception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    301
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Boards
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#732)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#724)
    @Quick my eyes are practically bleeding from that wall of text you dropped. If its ok with you im not going to quote in reply...

    So, firstly i get you don't get my playstyle. Frankly thats your issue. A wall of pseudo theory isnt going to change that since its more r2o do with your lomitations than mine

    Ime info votes have value, especially early in game. Generally not so much that they lead to info lynches because they generate discussion thay leads to clearing the accused in many cases.

    You say i voted for someone on you who wasnt wolfey. Actually of the three you were the wolfiest. Basically you amd house started a $%#! fighr around when i voted you. Normally a bit of convo, a broadening of reads youre clear ans the game progresses. Not you and house tbough. You both engaged in a protracted willy waving contest that left house locked outand you pissing and moaning about how townie you were without adding any insight- all about who was GOAT inbthe meta. And you continued that way for the day phase. I read your post at 1am my time looking for some credible arguement to clear you and all i have as your defence is "i dont look wolfey" ad nauseum. Pathetic isnt a defence, sorry to be harsh. So rather than wot hereive tried to summarise why ypu got and kept my vote previously since you seem to still be syrugfling with something i tjoight was pretty obvious
    You can't just say "That's muh playstyle" after I made a detailed case for why you are Scum. Its sloppy and doesn't address the concerns I have on you and doesn't make me want to change my mind.

    Info votes have the LEAST value at the beginning of the game because they are based off the least amount of info. You haven't shown how your vote on me lead to info because it didn't.

    How were House and I wolfy? You are basically saying that "I voted one of the most prolific posters because I thought one was Scum." You are not even arguing that its because I was trying to go deep wolf, you are not even arguing that and if you were, that alone is not reason enough to vote someone. Your argument boils down to "Quick had a lot of posts so he is wolf" do you not see the flaw in that? How does a $%#! fight mean I am Scum? It doesn't. And you didn't even engage with me during the whole thing, so how is that going to start conversation? It not going to start a conversation to park a vote on someone without engaging with them who has a lot of posts I have no idea why you would think it would, it boggles my mind. I barely said at all I am Town, so when you say "you pissing and moaning about how townie you were without adding any insight" is just a lie. I have never said I should be believed because I say I am Town. You have to quote where I said I was Town for that to be valid and I don't think I ever did. The closest it gets to that is me making a passing remark on how I could have derp cleared myself, which I didn't even make a big deal out of. And lets be clear, I did more than just $%#! with House all D2. I had way more content that that so this is a lie as well when you say "And you continued that way for the day phase." I don't know why you think I am going to clear myself in a mountainous game??? I believe I said you had every opportunity to put your vote on gbs and you never did. Instead you admit that you leave your vote on me because I haven't cleared myself. And I never said "I don't look wolfy." So quote where I said that because that is another lie! And your last two sentences I cannot even understand. How about you turn spell check on so I can actually understand you?


    Here are all the parts of my case you don't bother to defend yourself from:

    The fact that you OMGUSed Gong and said you didn't.

    The fact you are using Pro-Flip to line up lynches.

    How/what discussion happened because you voted me.

    Why you didn't vote certain people when you had a good reason to vote them.

    Why you gave no read on me in a reads post and you were still voting me.

    How you are just making up BS answers to make yourself look good.

    Why does Houses content end up being nothing because he fluffed the last few.

    Why did you never vote gbs when you had several opportunities to do so.

    How does Acid show they lack coherence, why would they try and do this as Scum?

    Why you flipped from mostly throwing out town reads to accusing people of doing Scummy things all the while not having any hard stances.
    Jesus can ypu try paragraphs?

    Ok from the start

    First, we seen to have a different interpretation of indo vote. Its not that lynching you is grtting info at that point its that i need some properxonvwrsation from you around a point thats been raised- think of it as a sharp pointy stick to see what reaction i get (i genuinely prefer just to go "tou look wolfey mate" and see how you react but when ive done that ive been told i shouls be dropping votes...) Frankly woth that far out to the lynch id expected to switch vote at least omce but honestly, and i keep coming bsck to this, you didnt really do much from that point on to convince me otherwise. If toure village i realise that sucks but it is what it is.

    The omgus- youre misrepresenting me. What i actually said was

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#188)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gongsun Zan (#184)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host View Post
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception
    ##Vote Gongsun Zan
    - Says doesnt want to make OMGUS vote
    - Switches vote to player whose only read is that you're scum
    If i wanted an omgus it would have been long ago and youd have to wait in line....
    If id wantes to be an omgus id already a solid rrason with a vote slapped on me by something generic. But GZ mentions me and i later tag a vote against him and because of thst im a hypocritical omgus player? No iffence but by that metric there isnt s single player in this game who wont end up being an omgus player.

    Im not sure what you mean by pro flip to line lynches. If youre asking how im reading at the moment then i have a better feel for who is likely village than wolf and thats undeniably part of my choices. I figure until we have more munch history any wolf read i have is vague suspicions with a smattering of vote history and growing mislynch info. Based on the village success rate so far do you have a better idea?

    House
    Again you misrepresent me - what i actually said on house was

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#473)
    Meh, reIso'd house. Plays like someone on my home site. Cocky/ confident and super aggressive town would be my take. Helped wagon fp->wrong->moves on. Going to put him in my ok for now bin and see what he does when he gets his fifty back
    Btw whatbis your current read on house while were at it? You seembto be implying hes a wolf feom the link youre creating here. Is that your view?

    Acid
    Acid is all over thebplace tbh. Theyve twice boted for twon, twice done the oops thing and then stacked house as their top town. When you ask them why the response is "because im a bit silly". Thats why yhey lack coherwnce. Im actually amazed no one else has an issue with it.

    Stances question
    See my earlier point above on pro flip. More generally there is plently of small things that look wolfey but if i put a votebon everyone for it id be looking to lynch abfull village. The bit im working on is which od them are meaningful and which are just human stuff

    On the BS answers question. Well ive tried to explain several ways tonyou why tour play yesterday wasnt exactly uber village. I can only conclude you cant rather than wont grasp it.

    I am a bit concernes that more than once in the post im responding to youve fairly blatantly misrepresented me. Just not sure yet if its juat anger clouding your views

  36. ISO #736
    Thread Analyst Inception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    301
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Boards
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#733)
    I only know him as town, his posts are similarish to the game I played with him then but he feels a bit more on the defensive now. He keeps posting about this being a light game, but he isnt even close to being the top poster in this.

    Inception is looking like a good target, feel like hes missing key points. Think I should be pretty much on everyones radar now since ive been the deciding vote in two town bandwagons, not sure why he hasntt focused on me at all this phase when hes so strongly read me as town all game. I think this is the point where you start to question reads like that

    Having said that though, I dont think he is w/w with franca so for me its one or the other

    Inception, expand on the answer.
    White

    Simple is ive been sporadic today and largely answering charges against me rather than looking intonothers. My early read of tou was based on a solid questioning/solving game from the start. Ill look to run an iso against you ansd report back since ive a short busbtrip ahead of me now

  37. ISO #737
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,003
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    We need to lynch off of Csargo's wagon from yesterday, because there is no way that wagon was pure.

    If that results in my own death out of pure paranoia, so be it... but nobody can say with a straight face that wagon is all town. Especially when both of the previous players being wagoned went from cross-voting to voting together.

    Just... no.

  38. ISO #738
    Thread Analyst Inception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    301
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Boards
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#736)
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#733)
    I only know him as town, his posts are similarish to the game I played with him then but he feels a bit more on the defensive now. He keeps posting about this being a light game, but he isnt even close to being the top poster in this.

    Inception is looking like a good target, feel like hes missing key points. Think I should be pretty much on everyones radar now since ive been the deciding vote in two town bandwagons, not sure why he hasntt focused on me at all this phase when hes so strongly read me as town all game. I think this is the point where you start to question reads like that

    Having said that though, I dont think he is w/w with franca so for me its one or the other

    Inception, expand on the answer.
    White

    Simple is ive been sporadic today and largely answering charges against me rather than looking intonothers. My early read of tou was based on a solid questioning/solving game from the start. Ill look to run an iso against you ansd report back since ive a short busbtrip ahead of me now
    So white day1
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#58)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#52)
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#48)
    Im not sure whether or not to take Dyselexicon seriously there, this is the problem with gifs

    Hey @Inception;

    Should I lynch you this phase, Im bored and I didnt like all those emotes you posted in youre all wolves post
    Nah, i was bored waiting for everyone else to turn up, what else do you expect me to do.....

    Usually getting first post is at least a challenge
    Well at you least you arent the shy type. Thoughts so far?

    I thought Fake Passport had the worst opening post everyone who has posted so far in the game hence why my vote is on him, tone felt unnatural and the sentence came off like there was a some conscious thought behind it. The only one who I have played with is franco and that was last game with him as town, outside of that I know nothing about anyones meta.

    House has came off the best so far in terms of tonereading people imo, you wouldnt normally do an OMGUS vote straight off the bat if youre scum and it came off as playful more than defensive but again I dont know how good he is at mafia.

    I get the sense Dyslexicon (who Im going to call Lexi from this point on) is somewhat overcompensating with the gifs, and Im pretty wary of him as things stand. Im not sure what, but I think the early post telling us to vote either House or someone who isnt gonna be useful came off as pretty power wolfy imo. Im wary of him as things stand

    Franca is coming off as spammy with his posts as he did in the last game I played with him where he was town, but I feel like he is being pretty quiet and reserved so far which isnt the impression I got of him when he was town. So hes another one Im keeping an eye on as things stand.

    Csargo has felt townish so far.

    Thats pretty much how I read the game so far, how about you?
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#93)
    Okay so I just wrote a biggish post before only for the site to log me out when i clicked post and im pretty salty about it tbh. Not gonna bother quoting the people time

    @Dizzy; I dont think a derpclear is either town or scum indicative, so I ignored it. 1) because its the easiest thing in the world to do. 2)because you will look stupid if you base a read or vote off it and youre wrong because of how easy it is to do

    Read on passport is based off his opening post and I know nothing about his meta, so not very. Wanted more of a reaction though.

    Acidphoenix is probably the one Im most comfortable lynching out of the above 3 wagons just because idk wtf that opening post waslol, but it doesnt really benefit us to hammer on it. Acid needs to give me a reason not to vote her/him out or else I will commit to the wagon

    Give me some wolf leans Inception, they dont have to much in them but give me names. You have came across as safe so far. Need to give me more before I rule out voting you

    Also me and franca played game 8
    First couple if posts are probablyvtye biggest factornin my initual read on white. Engaged in making an initial view of the pitch. Attempting to put context/detail on his points. I liked these

    Quote Originally Posted by White (#152)
    I still dont know who I wanna commit to this phase

    I feel like at least one person who has posted a gif has gotta be scum blending in

    Csargo I thought was town with his opening posts, but Im not convinced on him anymore. Feel like if youre second only to franca in posts, you should have at least one good or insightful post. So far hes tunneled house, and then said house is scum because the content of his posts is lacking but thats something he is equally guilty of after looking at his iso. Thought his response to Dizy in the tonal meme reads post was slightly too defensive for my liking

    ##Vote Csargo

    Hes sort of the best of a bad situation for me, since there isnt much else to go on. Dizzy looks like another good vote, since I didnt like that soft buddying on Zong when pretty much everyone else agrees (myself included) that he doesnt look great
    Mixed on this one. I see some of the logic but feels a bit more forced and flip floppish tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by White (#169)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon (#162)
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#158)
    And I thought Csargo was defensive...
    Engage with me instead of writing it off as "defensive". Show me that you're town if you are.
    If you think Im scum, you think Im scum. Actively trying to convince people youre not scum is probably one of the worst plays you can do
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#175)
    Tonal meme reads, the highest form of scum hunting. I also enjoy very much being told how to play. Please tell me more about how I should play. Please.
    This was the defensive post I was talking about, Argo

    Btw guys Im like 100% not scum, I was lying and talking bull$#@! before when I said Id try to convince you Im not scum. Im like 100% not scum lol

    Either way theres barely any time left here and me and argo are the joint highest with a measley 2 votes. One of the people voting for me is that acid poision dude or w/e the $#@! hes called and he didnt even give a proper reason and the other one is the biggest OMGUS vote Ive ever seen. The wagon has literally nothing going for it. Are any of the town here really happy with this situation? The mafia wants the votes to be this dispersed because they can put a vote down on any old tim $#@! or harry and you will learn nothing new about who is or isnt mafia next phase
    These posts ate kind of awful tbh. Flip then flop away

    Quote Originally Posted by White (#218)
    Honestly I think Passport is a good lynch by itself

    Hes said Dizzy has done nothing but post gifs and that is his reason for voting her, when that clearly isnt true. Shes posted reads on numerous active posters in this thread, the gif thing has kinda stopped at this point anyway. Doesnt even seem relevant at all anymore.

    If he is town then I dont understand why he isnt commenting on the wagons when we know he is active in this thread. His whole thing about lynching out the two people who havent voted also suggested to me he is pretty unconcerned about who actually goes this phase, and he would be kinda good in terms of information since a fair few people have talked about him. For instance, if he flipped scum Id be more hesistant to lynch Dizzy out next phase since there interactions so far dont strike me as two people working on the same side
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#219)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Passport (#215)
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#209)
    Sorry Passport, I aint scum and dont really wanna go down here
    Haha, no hard feelings. Ive done the self preservation thing often enough
    You could put your vote on me you know, it would have randed it

    ##Unvote Fake Passport

    Dont think if he was scum he would say this and not vote on my wagon at this point
    And these two are also dreadful. Within 1 post youve done a full 180
    d1 view of white on lookback isnt as goodbas id remembered

    Day 2 next

  39. ISO #739
    Wants It More Quick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Filling The Void
    Posts
    7,704
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#737)
    We need to lynch off of Csargo's wagon from yesterday, because there is no way that wagon was pure.

    If that results in my own death out of pure paranoia, so be it... but nobody can say with a straight face that wagon is all town. Especially when both of the previous players being wagoned went from cross-voting to voting together.

    Just... no.
    What are you basing this on that Csargo had Scum on it?

  40. ISO #740
    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#738)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#736)
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#733)
    I only know him as town, his posts are similarish to the game I played with him then but he feels a bit more on the defensive now. He keeps posting about this being a light game, but he isnt even close to being the top poster in this.

    Inception is looking like a good target, feel like hes missing key points. Think I should be pretty much on everyones radar now since ive been the deciding vote in two town bandwagons, not sure why he hasntt focused on me at all this phase when hes so strongly read me as town all game. I think this is the point where you start to question reads like that

    Having said that though, I dont think he is w/w with franca so for me its one or the other

    Inception, expand on the answer.
    White

    Simple is ive been sporadic today and largely answering charges against me rather than looking intonothers. My early read of tou was based on a solid questioning/solving game from the start. Ill look to run an iso against you ansd report back since ive a short busbtrip ahead of me now
    So white day1
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#58)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#52)
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#48)
    Im not sure whether or not to take Dyselexicon seriously there, this is the problem with gifs

    Hey @Inception;

    Should I lynch you this phase, Im bored and I didnt like all those emotes you posted in youre all wolves post
    Nah, i was bored waiting for everyone else to turn up, what else do you expect me to do.....

    Usually getting first post is at least a challenge
    Well at you least you arent the shy type. Thoughts so far?

    I thought Fake Passport had the worst opening post everyone who has posted so far in the game hence why my vote is on him, tone felt unnatural and the sentence came off like there was a some conscious thought behind it. The only one who I have played with is franco and that was last game with him as town, outside of that I know nothing about anyones meta.

    House has came off the best so far in terms of tonereading people imo, you wouldnt normally do an OMGUS vote straight off the bat if youre scum and it came off as playful more than defensive but again I dont know how good he is at mafia.

    I get the sense Dyslexicon (who Im going to call Lexi from this point on) is somewhat overcompensating with the gifs, and Im pretty wary of him as things stand. Im not sure what, but I think the early post telling us to vote either House or someone who isnt gonna be useful came off as pretty power wolfy imo. Im wary of him as things stand

    Franca is coming off as spammy with his posts as he did in the last game I played with him where he was town, but I feel like he is being pretty quiet and reserved so far which isnt the impression I got of him when he was town. So hes another one Im keeping an eye on as things stand.

    Csargo has felt townish so far.

    Thats pretty much how I read the game so far, how about you?
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#93)
    Okay so I just wrote a biggish post before only for the site to log me out when i clicked post and im pretty salty about it tbh. Not gonna bother quoting the people time

    @Dizzy; I dont think a derpclear is either town or scum indicative, so I ignored it. 1) because its the easiest thing in the world to do. 2)because you will look stupid if you base a read or vote off it and youre wrong because of how easy it is to do

    Read on passport is based off his opening post and I know nothing about his meta, so not very. Wanted more of a reaction though.

    Acidphoenix is probably the one Im most comfortable lynching out of the above 3 wagons just because idk wtf that opening post waslol, but it doesnt really benefit us to hammer on it. Acid needs to give me a reason not to vote her/him out or else I will commit to the wagon

    Give me some wolf leans Inception, they dont have to much in them but give me names. You have came across as safe so far. Need to give me more before I rule out voting you

    Also me and franca played game 8
    First couple if posts are probablyvtye biggest factornin my initual read on white. Engaged in making an initial view of the pitch. Attempting to put context/detail on his points. I liked these

    Quote Originally Posted by White (#152)
    I still dont know who I wanna commit to this phase

    I feel like at least one person who has posted a gif has gotta be scum blending in

    Csargo I thought was town with his opening posts, but Im not convinced on him anymore. Feel like if youre second only to franca in posts, you should have at least one good or insightful post. So far hes tunneled house, and then said house is scum because the content of his posts is lacking but thats something he is equally guilty of after looking at his iso. Thought his response to Dizy in the tonal meme reads post was slightly too defensive for my liking

    ##Vote Csargo

    Hes sort of the best of a bad situation for me, since there isnt much else to go on. Dizzy looks like another good vote, since I didnt like that soft buddying on Zong when pretty much everyone else agrees (myself included) that he doesnt look great
    Mixed on this one. I see some of the logic but feels a bit more forced and flip floppish tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by White (#169)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon (#162)
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#158)
    And I thought Csargo was defensive...
    Engage with me instead of writing it off as "defensive". Show me that you're town if you are.
    If you think Im scum, you think Im scum. Actively trying to convince people youre not scum is probably one of the worst plays you can do
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#175)
    Tonal meme reads, the highest form of scum hunting. I also enjoy very much being told how to play. Please tell me more about how I should play. Please.
    This was the defensive post I was talking about, Argo

    Btw guys Im like 100% not scum, I was lying and talking bull$#@! before when I said Id try to convince you Im not scum. Im like 100% not scum lol

    Either way theres barely any time left here and me and argo are the joint highest with a measley 2 votes. One of the people voting for me is that acid poision dude or w/e the $#@! hes called and he didnt even give a proper reason and the other one is the biggest OMGUS vote Ive ever seen. The wagon has literally nothing going for it. Are any of the town here really happy with this situation? The mafia wants the votes to be this dispersed because they can put a vote down on any old tim $#@! or harry and you will learn nothing new about who is or isnt mafia next phase
    These posts ate kind of awful tbh. Flip then flop away

    Quote Originally Posted by White (#218)
    Honestly I think Passport is a good lynch by itself

    Hes said Dizzy has done nothing but post gifs and that is his reason for voting her, when that clearly isnt true. Shes posted reads on numerous active posters in this thread, the gif thing has kinda stopped at this point anyway. Doesnt even seem relevant at all anymore.

    If he is town then I dont understand why he isnt commenting on the wagons when we know he is active in this thread. His whole thing about lynching out the two people who havent voted also suggested to me he is pretty unconcerned about who actually goes this phase, and he would be kinda good in terms of information since a fair few people have talked about him. For instance, if he flipped scum Id be more hesistant to lynch Dizzy out next phase since there interactions so far dont strike me as two people working on the same side
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#219)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Passport (#215)
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#209)
    Sorry Passport, I aint scum and dont really wanna go down here
    Haha, no hard feelings. Ive done the self preservation thing often enough
    You could put your vote on me you know, it would have randed it

    ##Unvote Fake Passport

    Dont think if he was scum he would say this and not vote on my wagon at this point
    And these two are also dreadful. Within 1 post youve done a full 180
    d1 view of white on lookback isnt as goodbas id remembered

    Day 2 next
    Ease up on the bussing a little Inception! Mfw, if youre this overt about it theres no way people wont see through it

  41. ISO #741
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,003
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#739)
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#737)
    We need to lynch off of Csargo's wagon from yesterday, because there is no way that wagon was pure.

    If that results in my own death out of pure paranoia, so be it... but nobody can say with a straight face that wagon is all town. Especially when both of the previous players being wagoned went from cross-voting to voting together.

    Just... no.
    What are you basing this on that Csargo had Scum on it?
    Common sense.

    Why are you so quick to doubt that it does when the person you were voting went from voting you to voting with you when the only things peeing his lynch were my spam proxy votes and one post by you, the person he was calling scum with Franca?

    White wanted to Lynch Franca... compromised on voting you... then compromised on his compromise by joining the wagon his compromise was supporting.

    Tell me, exactly, why you think White is town.

  42. ISO #742
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,003
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#741)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#739)
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#737)
    We need to lynch off of Csargo's wagon from yesterday, because there is no way that wagon was pure.

    If that results in my own death out of pure paranoia, so be it... but nobody can say with a straight face that wagon is all town. Especially when both of the previous players being wagoned went from cross-voting to voting together.

    Just... no.
    What are you basing this on that Csargo had Scum on it?
    Common sense.

    Why are you so quick to doubt that it does when the person you were voting went from voting you to voting with you when the only things powering his lynch were my spam proxy votes and one post by you, the person he was calling scum with Franca?

    White wanted to Lynch Franca... compromised on voting you... then compromised on his compromise by joining the wagon his compromise was supporting.

    Tell me, exactly, why you think White is town.
    EBWOP

  43. ISO #743
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#741)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#739)
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#737)
    We need to lynch off of Csargo's wagon from yesterday, because there is no way that wagon was pure.

    If that results in my own death out of pure paranoia, so be it... but nobody can say with a straight face that wagon is all town. Especially when both of the previous players being wagoned went from cross-voting to voting together.

    Just... no.
    What are you basing this on that Csargo had Scum on it?
    Common sense.

    Why are you so quick to doubt that it does when the person you were voting went from voting you to voting with you when the only things peeing his lynch were my spam proxy votes and one post by you, the person he was calling scum with Franca?

    White wanted to Lynch Franca... compromised on voting you... then compromised on his compromise by joining the wagon his compromise was supporting.

    Tell me, exactly, why you think White is town.
    Well I actually didnt compromise on anything, once the pressure was relieved on me I was in a position to make a choice.

    Why are you twisting what happened to fit your own narrative?

  44. ISO #744
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,003
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#743)
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#741)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#739)
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#737)
    We need to lynch off of Csargo's wagon from yesterday, because there is no way that wagon was pure.

    If that results in my own death out of pure paranoia, so be it... but nobody can say with a straight face that wagon is all town. Especially when both of the previous players being wagoned went from cross-voting to voting together.

    Just... no.
    What are you basing this on that Csargo had Scum on it?
    Common sense.

    Why are you so quick to doubt that it does when the person you were voting went from voting you to voting with you when the only things peeing his lynch were my spam proxy votes and one post by you, the person he was calling scum with Franca?

    White wanted to Lynch Franca... compromised on voting you... then compromised on his compromise by joining the wagon his compromise was supporting.

    Tell me, exactly, why you think White is town.
    Well I actually didnt compromise on anything, once the pressure was relieved on me I was in a position to make a choice.

    Why are you twisting what happened to fit your own narrative?
    Spit whatever $%#! you want, it's not like people won't see exactly what you did when they read your ISO.

  45. ISO #745
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#744)
    Quote Originally Posted by White (#743)
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#741)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#739)
    What are you basing this on that Csargo had Scum on it?
    Common sense.

    Why are you so quick to doubt that it does when the person you were voting went from voting you to voting with you when the only things peeing his lynch were my spam proxy votes and one post by you, the person he was calling scum with Franca?

    White wanted to Lynch Franca... compromised on voting you... then compromised on his compromise by joining the wagon his compromise was supporting.

    Tell me, exactly, why you think White is town.
    Well I actually didnt compromise on anything, once the pressure was relieved on me I was in a position to make a choice.

    Why are you twisting what happened to fit your own narrative?
    Spit whatever $#@! you want, it's not like people won't see exactly what you did when they read your ISO.
    You mean the part where I remained consistent and voted out the person who was second on the lynch list I made after Franca, rather than opting for the easy choice as scum and lynching out the person who was the vocally against me the whole phase

    Yes, that makes a whole lot of sense especially when Csargo wasnt even on my wagon and would be someone who I would think would have a better chance of not voting me next phase than Quick would
    Ive spoken about why I think House is town already i dont remember what I said about acid phoenix but I thought the last minute jump on Franca seemed good largely because I do think Franca is scummy after looking over his ISO.

    If we assume that both the Franca and FP wagons were T/T though, it would be a good way to look like acid phoenix is a concerned town by starting a solid counter wagon against the FP if she where scum and it came at the last second and at a time where she could kinda rest safe in the fact FP would get voted out with 4 votes. Thats pretty high level scum play though and Im not sure that is acids style either

    Quote Originally Posted by White
    My reads can be completely different on a second dp because all of my ISOing pretty much revolves around how the posters posts link to the person we just killed, both in and out of the wagon. Reads are still pretty much the same though with the exception of going after franca

    in order of people I would like killed

    Franca
    Argo
    Dizzy/Inception

    Dizzy for the reasons I gave the other dude I just quoted. Very worried about Inception being scum at this point as well with how hard hes town clearing me, im somewhat neutral on inception but I think you made an okay point before about him hopping from one posters train of thought to another and I feel like there isnt a whole loot of uumpf! to his scum hunting. Still feels kinda safe as well tbh

    The new mod guy who has just posted seems solid so far
    (Post Im referencing btw)

  46. ISO #746
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,003
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Every a cursory glance at White's ISO shows that he doesn't care who is lynched as long as it isn't him.

  47. ISO #747
    ^The post actually stretched to the top of Ive spoken to, I didnt put the tags around all the text

  48. ISO #748
    Wants It More Quick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Filling The Void
    Posts
    7,704
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#735)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#732)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#724)
    @Quick my eyes are practically bleeding from that wall of text you dropped. If its ok with you im not going to quote in reply...

    So, firstly i get you don't get my playstyle. Frankly thats your issue. A wall of pseudo theory isnt going to change that since its more r2o do with your lomitations than mine

    Ime info votes have value, especially early in game. Generally not so much that they lead to info lynches because they generate discussion thay leads to clearing the accused in many cases.

    You say i voted for someone on you who wasnt wolfey. Actually of the three you were the wolfiest. Basically you amd house started a $%#! fighr around when i voted you. Normally a bit of convo, a broadening of reads youre clear ans the game progresses. Not you and house tbough. You both engaged in a protracted willy waving contest that left house locked outand you pissing and moaning about how townie you were without adding any insight- all about who was GOAT inbthe meta. And you continued that way for the day phase. I read your post at 1am my time looking for some credible arguement to clear you and all i have as your defence is "i dont look wolfey" ad nauseum. Pathetic isnt a defence, sorry to be harsh. So rather than wot hereive tried to summarise why ypu got and kept my vote previously since you seem to still be syrugfling with something i tjoight was pretty obvious
    You can't just say "That's muh playstyle" after I made a detailed case for why you are Scum. Its sloppy and doesn't address the concerns I have on you and doesn't make me want to change my mind.

    Info votes have the LEAST value at the beginning of the game because they are based off the least amount of info. You haven't shown how your vote on me lead to info because it didn't.

    How were House and I wolfy? You are basically saying that "I voted one of the most prolific posters because I thought one was Scum." You are not even arguing that its because I was trying to go deep wolf, you are not even arguing that and if you were, that alone is not reason enough to vote someone. Your argument boils down to "Quick had a lot of posts so he is wolf" do you not see the flaw in that? How does a $%#! fight mean I am Scum? It doesn't. And you didn't even engage with me during the whole thing, so how is that going to start conversation? It not going to start a conversation to park a vote on someone without engaging with them who has a lot of posts I have no idea why you would think it would, it boggles my mind. I barely said at all I am Town, so when you say "you pissing and moaning about how townie you were without adding any insight" is just a lie. I have never said I should be believed because I say I am Town. You have to quote where I said I was Town for that to be valid and I don't think I ever did. The closest it gets to that is me making a passing remark on how I could have derp cleared myself, which I didn't even make a big deal out of. And lets be clear, I did more than just $%#! with House all D2. I had way more content that that so this is a lie as well when you say "And you continued that way for the day phase." I don't know why you think I am going to clear myself in a mountainous game??? I believe I said you had every opportunity to put your vote on gbs and you never did. Instead you admit that you leave your vote on me because I haven't cleared myself. And I never said "I don't look wolfy." So quote where I said that because that is another lie! And your last two sentences I cannot even understand. How about you turn spell check on so I can actually understand you?


    Here are all the parts of my case you don't bother to defend yourself from:

    The fact that you OMGUSed Gong and said you didn't.

    The fact you are using Pro-Flip to line up lynches.

    How/what discussion happened because you voted me.

    Why you didn't vote certain people when you had a good reason to vote them.

    Why you gave no read on me in a reads post and you were still voting me.

    How you are just making up BS answers to make yourself look good.

    Why does Houses content end up being nothing because he fluffed the last few.

    Why did you never vote gbs when you had several opportunities to do so.

    How does Acid show they lack coherence, why would they try and do this as Scum?

    Why you flipped from mostly throwing out town reads to accusing people of doing Scummy things all the while not having any hard stances.
    Jesus can ypu try paragraphs?

    Ok from the start

    First, we seen to have a different interpretation of indo vote. Its not that lynching you is grtting info at that point its that i need some properxonvwrsation from you around a point thats been raised- think of it as a sharp pointy stick to see what reaction i get (i genuinely prefer just to go "tou look wolfey mate" and see how you react but when ive done that ive been told i shouls be dropping votes...) Frankly woth that far out to the lynch id expected to switch vote at least omce but honestly, and i keep coming bsck to this, you didnt really do much from that point on to convince me otherwise. If toure village i realise that sucks but it is what it is.

    The omgus- youre misrepresenting me. What i actually said was

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#188)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gongsun Zan (#184)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host View Post
    Vote by Proxy
    - Says doesnt want to make OMGUS vote
    - Switches vote to player whose only read is that you're scum
    If i wanted an omgus it would have been long ago and youd have to wait in line....
    If id wantes to be an omgus id already a solid rrason with a vote slapped on me by something generic. But GZ mentions me and i later tag a vote against him and because of thst im a hypocritical omgus player? No iffence but by that metric there isnt s single player in this game who wont end up being an omgus player.
    If you would have provided a generic reason for you vote on Gong that actually would have been better than what you actually did because what you actually did was do a naked vote. And no, LOL this doesn't prove that by this standard everyone is a hypocritical player. I am not even arguing that you are playing hypocritical here (even though you are by your own admission). I am arguing that you made an OMGUS vote and didn't call it an OMGUS vote. If a naked vote that is in response to a vote on you I have no $%#!ing clue what to call that other than an OMGUS vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#188)
    Im not sure what you mean by pro flip to line lynches.
    Prolly cuz I never used that terminology. You are putting words in my mouth. I have no idea what "pro flip to line lynches" even means.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#188)
    If youre asking how im reading at the moment then i have a better feel for who is likely village than wolf and thats undeniably part of my choices. I figure until we have more munch history any wolf read i have is vague suspicions with a smattering of vote history and growing mislynch info. Based on the village success rate so far do you have a better idea?
    I have no idea what in the $%#! this has to do with my accusation against you honestly. In any case, I have no incentive to actually believe that you are doing this just by you saying you are. You have to show you are doing this, not tell me you are doing this and you haven't shown me this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#188)
    House
    Again you misrepresent me - what i actually said on house was

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#473)
    Meh, reIso'd house. Plays like someone on my home site. Cocky/ confident and super aggressive town would be my take. Helped wagon fp->wrong->moves on. Going to put him in my ok for now bin and see what he does when he gets his fifty back
    OK so you are reading House as being Cocky/confident and super aggressive Town. Why do I not fit this category(?), because I believe I have shown I do. So that is an inconsistent read on one person and different read on another person doing the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#188)
    Btw whatbis your current read on house while were at it? You seembto be implying hes a wolf feom the link youre creating here. Is that your view?
    NO! I have no idea where you even get the idea that I am Scum read House. This is like really weird to me because on the one hand you accuse me of not understanding YOUR read on House but then completely misunderstand MY read on House. I have said I think House is Town several times, so NO, I AM NOT SCUM READING HOUSE AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU THINK I AM!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#188)
    Acid
    Acid is all over thebplace tbh. Theyve twice boted for twon, twice done the oops thing and then stacked house as their top town. When you ask them why the response is "because im a bit silly". Thats why yhey lack coherwnce. Im actually amazed no one else has an issue with it.

    Stances question
    See my earlier point above on pro flip. More generally there is plently of small things that look wolfey but if i put a votebon everyone for it id be looking to lynch abfull village. The bit im working on is which od them are meaningful and which are just human stuff
    What the actual $%#! does my read on Acid have to do with my case on you, like At ALL???

    Quote Originally Posted by Inception (#188)
    On the BS answers question. Well ive tried to explain several ways tonyou why tour play yesterday wasnt exactly uber village. I can only conclude you cant rather than wont grasp it.

    I am a bit concernes that more than once in the post im responding to youve fairly blatantly misrepresented me. Just not sure yet if its juat anger clouding your views
    M8, you are mixing things up and pretending like you are playing pictionary and you have autism which would mean you have no idea where I am even coming from and your picture makes no goddamn sense leaving us guessing what the $%#! you are actually doing and how it can be interpreted is borderline insane. Most the things you argue don't even have anything to do with my case against you and what does have to do with the case against you is complete WIFOM because I have no incentive to just believe you at your word that you are trying to solve the game the way you are saying you are trying to. You have done one of the worst jobs defending yourself that I think I have ever seen.

  49. ISO #749
    Wants It More Quick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Filling The Void
    Posts
    7,704
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#741)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#739)
    Quote Originally Posted by House (#737)
    We need to lynch off of Csargo's wagon from yesterday, because there is no way that wagon was pure.

    If that results in my own death out of pure paranoia, so be it... but nobody can say with a straight face that wagon is all town. Especially when both of the previous players being wagoned went from cross-voting to voting together.

    Just... no.
    What are you basing this on that Csargo had Scum on it?
    Common sense.

    Why are you so quick to doubt that it does when the person you were voting went from voting you to voting with you when the only things peeing his lynch were my spam proxy votes and one post by you, the person he was calling scum with Franca?

    White wanted to Lynch Franca... compromised on voting you... then compromised on his compromise by joining the wagon his compromise was supporting.

    Tell me, exactly, why you think White is town.
    I am not saying I think White is Town. He clearly has some Scumminess to him, but I would argue self-pres is NAI.

    So I am not opposed to a White lynch and I will not be fighting to keep him alive, but right now, I would rather see Inception lynched than White.

  50. ISO #750
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,498
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Fruits and Vegetables Day 3 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Inception acidphoenix (8), Quick (17)
    1 gbsfranca White (22)
    1 White House (35)
    5 Not voting something_generic (4), Inception (13), gbsfranca (6), smilefires (3), Gongsun Zan (4)


    View Vote History

    Day 3 ends at 10:00 PM EDT on Saturday, June 17th, 2017. There are 1497751260000 remaining.

    Requested by Quick at 0 days, 4 hours, 46 minutes, 50 seconds remaining.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Survivalist

The Survivalist can once per game at night choose to stay awake, which will cause anyone attempting to kill the Survivalist on this night to die instead.