Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 85 of 85

Thread: What are you listening to?

  1. ISO #51

  2. ISO #52
    Wants It More chitownmvp01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    5,611
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Gender
    Gladiator by Zayde W0lf.

  3. ISO #53
    alive & amplified Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    2,066
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender

  4. ISO #54
    Wants It More Slaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,947
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    civforum.de
    Gender

  5. ISO #55
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    13,767
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  6. ISO #56
    Low Hanging Fruit Liars Club's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    9
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Liars Club
    Gender

  7. ISO #57
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    13,767
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  8. ISO #58
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    13,767
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  9. ISO #59
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    13,767
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  10. ISO #60
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    13,767
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  11. ISO #61
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    13,767
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  12. ISO #62
    I could make you care lute's Avatar Head Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Inside My Head
    Posts
    18,813
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Other Games
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Did I matter? Was I ever there at all? I thought I'd found my place, surrounded by people I trusted. But look there. I'm gone, yet they go on meeting up just the same. Hm? The table's set wrong. There are too many glasses... Oh. Added a new member, have they? That didn't take long. That was my seat. That was my place at the table. Their glasses clink against the newcomer's, one after the next. No. This is not my place. Maybe it never was.

  13. ISO #63
    I could make you care lute's Avatar Head Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Inside My Head
    Posts
    18,813
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Other Games
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Did I matter? Was I ever there at all? I thought I'd found my place, surrounded by people I trusted. But look there. I'm gone, yet they go on meeting up just the same. Hm? The table's set wrong. There are too many glasses... Oh. Added a new member, have they? That didn't take long. That was my seat. That was my place at the table. Their glasses clink against the newcomer's, one after the next. No. This is not my place. Maybe it never was.

  14. ISO #64
    Wants It More NotACop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    5,843
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    PokerNet
    "I've mislynched more than 9,000 fellow townies in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to vote last in F3 and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." ~ NAC Jordan

  15. ISO #65
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    13,767
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  16. ISO #66
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    13,767
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  17. ISO #67
    Thread Analyst MF DOOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    614
    Community
    Rap Genius
    Gender

  18. ISO #68
    Low Hanging Fruit -L-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    28
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Gender
    Last edited by -L-; October 4th, 2018 at 08:06 PM.

  19. ISO #69
    Low Hanging Fruit -L-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    28
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Gender
    — You can call me what you like,
    but I will be taking your cake.

    L -

  20. ISO #70
    Wants It More brainbomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    9,442
    Timezone
    UTC-11:00
    Community
    Webdiplomacy.net
    AKA
    Moth
    Gender
    New 21 pilots album is very fulfilling. Maybe its just my mood but hype is such a decent song.
    I guess it must be wanderlust or tryin' to get free
    From the good old faithful feelin' we once knew

  21. ISO #71
    Wants It More brainbomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    9,442
    Timezone
    UTC-11:00
    Community
    Webdiplomacy.net
    AKA
    Moth
    Gender
    I guess it must be wanderlust or tryin' to get free
    From the good old faithful feelin' we once knew

  22. ISO #72
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    13,767
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  23. ISO #73
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    13,767
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  24. ISO #74
    GOAT Tier Viggorous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    around
    Posts
    11,482
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    Gender
    @Cory

    Based on the fact that you thanked another song submission by me and my tendency to fare quite poorly in walrus games I have come to the only logical conclusion to be deduced from those two facts: you and me are the only two persons here with good taste in music.

    Therefore I want you to listen to this song, because I think it is very good.




    Lots of love,

    Your music muse

  25. ISO #75
    JAMES MCCLOWN Frog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    19,988
    Community
    murdermystery@gmail
    Gender
    @moth -> Flame


  26. ISO #76
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    13,767
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  27. ISO #77
    Penalty Box LanMisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    German Democratic Republic (former)
    Posts
    4,368
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Forum Paradox
    Gender

  28. ISO #78
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    13,767
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  29. ISO #79
    Low Hanging Fruit THX 1138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    39
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    www.xtratime.org
    AKA
    Andy Christ & Beaux Balkans
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Last edited by THX 1138; November 2nd, 2018 at 12:41 PM.

  30. ISO #80
    Low Hanging Fruit THX 1138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    39
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    www.xtratime.org
    AKA
    Andy Christ & Beaux Balkans
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender

  31. ISO #81
    Wants It More Cory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,332
    Community
    DragonMount
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous (#74)
    @Cory

    Based on the fact that you thanked another song submission by me and my tendency to fare quite poorly in walrus games I have come to the only logical conclusion to be deduced from those two facts: you and me are the only two persons here with good taste in music.

    Therefore I want you to listen to this song, because I think it is very good.




    Lots of love,

    Your music muse
    Just saw this now, TY, enjoyed this!

    Funnily enough Thelazylazyme is one of 3 youtube music channels I am subscribed to
    Last edited by Cory; November 5th, 2018 at 12:54 PM.
    i had a good run playing horses in my mind
    left my heart out somewhere running
    wanting strangers to be mine
    memory's a sacred meat that's drying all the time
    on a hillside I remember, i am loving losing life


  32. ISO #82
    alive & amplified Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    2,066
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    DM Ampharos#1651 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

  33. ISO #83
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    13,767
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  34. ISO #84
    GOAT Tier Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    13,767
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

  35. ISO #85
    Thread Analyst GeneralWu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    225
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    WUMASTER or Wu
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Bomb

The Bomb will reflexively kill any player that kills it during night.